Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227424 times)
vertikus

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

Beyond the Void Why not hire someone for marketing? Do not draw conclusions from your mistakes. I've been writing about this for a long time, and you're wasting a lot of it. As hype on cryptocurrences, these projects will fall into the black hole You have golden time, you do not take it at all  Undecided

I agree more marketing will get nxc to where it deserves. I think nxc needs it this is a very special coin with s nice project behind it

100%

It's crucial. You now have a product and even though it's not finished it's always helpful to start making noise early than too late. by looking at steam charts you can see that it's too calm! financing is the other thing: i looked up ethereum price in november/december last year and it is now 30 times higher! you have big funds including collected bcy!
Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

Well - i go more with the "polish the product first" theory. Too many people will take a look, leave and never come back IMHO at the current state.

Is it already possible to gain in game points? If not you should wait at least until this is implemented before going big with marketing.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:08:05 PM

Well - i go more with the "polish the product first" theory. Too many people will take a look, leave and never come back IMHO at the current state.

Is it already possible to gain in game points? If not you should wait at least until this is implemented before going big with marketing.

Agreed.  From an investment stand point it's better to have and keep players, then it is to make some noise, for the sake of making noise.   

vertikus

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:43:31 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 10:12:59 PM by vertikus

Agreed.  From an investment stand point it's better to have and keep players, then it is to make some noise, for the sake of making noise.    

I don't think you understand. It's an early release and even with a finished product "polishing" will be needed in form of patches, updates etc. should we wait until every single fix has been implemented until marketing starts? how do you even define the term "marketing"? It's an ongoing progress which at the moment is toned down. It's not "making noise for the sake of making noise". Advertisement and other efforts are very much needed now for the sake of the whole game experience because players are waiting 30-45 minutes to play a single game! And that (player numbers) my friend is not a thing which can be fixed solely by "polishing"
Have a look at this for orientation: http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

Update: I waited 21 minutes this session.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:30:30 PM

Agreed.  From an investment stand point it's better to have and keep players, then it is to make some noise, for the sake of making noise.    

I don't think you understand. It's an early release and even with a finished product "polishing" will be needed in form of patches, updates etc. should we wait until every single fix has been implemented until marketing starts? how do you even define the term "marketing"? It's an ongoing progress which at the moment is toned down. It's not "making noise for the sake of making noise". Advertisement and other efforts are very much needed now for the sake of the whole game experience because players are waiting 30-45 minutes to play a single game! And that (player numbers) my friend is not a thing which can be fixed solely by "polishing"
Have a look at this for orientation: http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

I don't play games (Last time was Mario).  If the lack of players is part of the perceived problem, then there should be more advertising/marketing.  If it's because people are playing and not enjoying it, then the game should be fixed first.  Of course you don't wait till it's absolutely perfect.   But if you jump the gun and get a lot of people interested and then let them down, they will not be back.  Doesn't matter how good you make it.  I know your not going to please everybody, but I would leave it up to the designers to make that call, they have a lot more experience then I do.   

Plus hopefully they are being mentored by Ubisoft, and have very good behind the scenes guidance. 

Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 10:02:10 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 12:27:27 PM by Beyond the Void

I don't play games (Last time was Mario).  If the lack of players is part of the perceived problem, then there should be more advertising/marketing.  If it's because people are playing and not enjoying it, then the game should be fixed first.  Of course you don't wait till it's absolutely perfect.   But if you jump the gun and get a lot of people interested and then let them down, they will not be back.  Doesn't matter how good you make it.  I know your not going to please everybody, but I would leave it up to the designers to make that call, they have a lot more experience then I do.  

Plus hopefully they are being mentored by Ubisoft, and have very good behind the scenes guidance.  

See, this discussion is really interesting, because that is exactly the kind of questions we ask ourselves all the time. Should we do more marketing ? Yes. But at which cost ?
We can't wait until the game is fully "polished" before making noise, in that we all agree. Otherwise, we'll have a great product with nobody knowing about it !

But on the other hand, the retention at the moment is really not good enough, and we think that even if this is an ongoing issue for all games, we can make it a lot better in little time. So why not wait a little bit longer and make our budget worth its spending ?

About the ETH question: yes the eth price went to the moon since we did our ICO. We had to spend a lot of them before the price went up though, so we don't have as much as if we spent nothing in December, January, February, March.... But still we have a nice decent budget to make this adventure happen.
We need to prepare in case the market goes down though, we can't be careless and spend dozen thousands $ in marketing, especially since we have the NXC from the ICO dedicated to promotion and bounties.

So what we decided for now is that we wait until devs implement at least game points and ranked games, and in the meanwhile we do small tutos in the new lobby page that is upcoming.
While we do that, Camille, who is working full time for B2Expand and has a degree in marketing, and myself (Manon, cofounder), will plan a marketing strategy for December, January, February. We will ask Ubisoft to help us on that matter too, I'm sure they have great advices for us.
By the way, I also requested the help of a data analyst from their team to help us understand and implement the right things at the right moment.

It is going forward guys, I know sometimes the project seems still from the outside, but from the inside everyone is running and working as hard as they can.

EDIT: I just tweeted a little survey about marketing budget https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame/status/930773832352370688

vertikus

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:48:52 PM

Ok that's fair. Ofc this raises the questions: when will these ranked game be implemented? Also GP: what do players use it for? Leveling up?

Have you decided about your NXC which are allocated to promotion? You said that market selling them is not your goal so I'm interested to hear if you're going to convince Partners of nxc potential value.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:05:36 PM

Ok that's fair. Ofc this raises the questions: when will these ranked game be implemented? Also GP: what do players use it for? Leveling up?

Have you decided about your NXC which are allocated to promotion? You said that market selling them is not your goal so I'm interested to hear if you're going to convince Partners of nxc potential value.

I did not say the goal was not market selling them, I just said that we didn't want to dump. Reasonable selling at some precise times is an option. But yes, we would like to spend as much as we can without selling them.
Actually, when we work with another company (last tournament for instance, video editing, musics etc), we always ask to pay with NxC and I'd say that it works most of the time. We didn't work with very big agencies yet though, so we shall see what they will accept or not. We're already working with a press agency accepting Bitcoin.

Game points, or battle points as we will call them, will be used to unlock in-game content. This content will be different than content from the shop though. You won't be able to unlock the same content with battle points than you could by purchasing with NxC.

Game points and ranked games are being tested today as a matter of fact. So if everything is good, we could implement this pretty soon, maybe next week.

Cryptotalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:18:31 PM

I did not say the goal was not market selling them, I just said that we didn't want to dump. Reasonable selling at some precise times is an option. But yes, we would like to spend as much as we can without selling them.
Actually, when we work with another company (last tournament for instance, video editing, musics etc), we always ask to pay with NxC and I'd say that it works most of the time. We didn't work with very big agencies yet though, so we shall see what they will accept or not. We're already working with a press agency accepting Bitcoin.

Game points, or battle points as we will call them, will be used to unlock in-game content. This content will be different than content from the shop though. You won't be able to unlock the same content with battle points than you could by purchasing with NxC.

Game points and ranked games are being tested today as a matter of fact. So if everything is good, we could implement this pretty soon, maybe next week.

This would be very fine. Unlocking GP/BP gives players a reason to come back.

I fully understand, i played the game and i know i would not comeback. I will only check the game again regular cause of my crypto addiction.
If you start a big marketing campaign and many people join at once, your waiting times go down to lets say under a minute just to increase for a minute every day becaucse more and more people leave.

IMHO you speculate on a short time rise in NXC price to sell, nothing else.
vertikus

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

This would be very fine. Unlocking GP/BP gives players a reason to come back.

I fully understand, i played the game and i know i would not comeback. I will only check the game again regular cause of my crypto addiction.
If you start a big marketing campaign and many people join at once, your waiting times go down to lets say under a minute just to increase for a minute every day becaucse more and more people leave.

IMHO you speculate on a short time rise in NXC price to sell, nothing else.

IMHO you don't know me and I've done more for the community than you. So IMHO don't come to conclusions about my opinions. people will not stay if the game is buggy. they won't stay either when they have to wait 20 minutes to play a ~15 minutes game. thats a fact.
fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:11:05 PM

Devs now officially dumping. "We don't want to dump" lol every sell above 2000 sat is a dump
vertikus

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:18:15 PM

Devs now officially dumping. "We don't want to dump" lol every sell above 2000 sat is a dump

witty
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:51:11 PM

CMON TEAM wtf ..
you raised a shit ton of eth for the project
and that eth have made u 30X of that money
now u are telling us that u have money limit if you have to push forward marketing strategy from now (which is never bad  thing, even if product not ready)
so it is not enought every time dumped u nxc and destroy the market.
now we have to listen that the money are limited when it comes to do marketing on this project..??

where gone all that 30x money of accumulated funds plus all money u dumped on the market, straight in u NOSE&BRAIN ?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!
fezington

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:10:44 PM

CMON TEAM wtf ..
now u are telling us that u have money limit if you have to push forward marketing strategy from now (which is never bad  thing, even if product not ready)
now we have to listen that the money are limited when it comes to do marketing on this project..??

where gone all that 30x money of accumulated funds plus all money u dumped on the market, straight in u NOSE&BRAIN ?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Right! Even if they spend half of their ETH from ICO they would still have 3-4 million usd in funds... hey but who know they don’t tell what they spend it on so it could be hookers and blow for all we know  Grin half of the nxc supply belongs to them so anybody still not convinced they‘re dumping lol
vertikus

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

CMON TEAM wtf ..

Right! Even if they spend half of their ETH from ICO they would still have 3-4 million usd in funds... hey but who know they don’t tell what they spend it on so it could be hookers and blow for all we know  Grin half of the nxc supply belongs to them so anybody still not convinced they‘re dumping lol

you really have nothing to do but fudding in this thread right?
fezington

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:23:05 PM

CMON TEAM wtf ..

you really have nothing to do but fudding in this thread right?

So if I state facts it's also FUD just look at the ico roundup and you see it for yourself
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:45:17 PM

Again proof that project is PR catastrophe, will you ask for marketing others? No money, it is a disaster. I am also surprised that the project has no funds despite the increase in multiple ethereum prices   Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed

n the team should be a long time, person they deal with marketing and a good image of the project  Roll Eyes

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
fezington

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:02:08 PM

Price and market are DEAD. Guys just invest in GameCredits if u want a promising game token. This team is the worst they don't care about price or investors. Ico goal was 100.000 euros??? And then you get 30.000 ETH (which is now worth over 9 million) and sell most of it ?? Pure incompetence
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

I can smell the desperation and fud in here and want to get back to this coin in soon. Hopefully pr raises though. At a quick glance there seems to be some accusations of devs dumping and that doesn't look very good.
vertikus

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:39:05 PM

I can smell the desperation and fud in here and want to get back to this coin in soon. Hopefully pr raises though. At a quick glance there seems to be some accusations of devs dumping and that doesn't look very good.

I know right? Just buy the dip it will be fine. Devs selling I can’t tell but it‘s their right. Not pretty but this is crypto
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: