Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:08:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227464 times)
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:17:15 AM

Do you refund lol

Marketing has done so little there is no brand recognition. Might as well try to lure dumb nexcoin buyers into this shitfest. On the other hand I‘m not a scammer like the Burgel crypto Mafia.

THIS IS NEXIUM and NOT NEXCOIN. STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!!!
fezington

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:48:10 AM

How can we be sure you are not a scam?

Because I can read. But Feel free to buy as much Nexium as you like if you don’t trust me.
Vladik24

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:39:33 AM

If the debs really create the product, you can definitely expect the price grow x10 comparing to pre-ico 
eseses1989

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:15:04 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 07:26:28 AM by eseses1989

How can we be sure you are not a scam?

Because I can read. But Feel free to buy as much Nexium as you like if you don’t trust me.

i'm joining fezington here. don't buy this scam coin. you've been warned it's your money do yourself a huge favor and stay away from this coin.
it's few steps ahead from dumping lower than 0.00001000 (nxc starting price), and it's on the way to die and you don't want to be in it when it happens!
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:24:22 AM

what a surprise even their representatives in this forum vanished, and didn't come to try and keep the lie alive, with bullsh*t news, and dumb excuses.
i'm preety sure after that comment one of them would come just to show presence, but don't believe them and no news that ever came to this coin has made the coin pump, vice-versa! be careful and stay away!
and devs - if you're tryin to shake out people who hold the coin, and make them sell before a pump, be sure those who still in would stay all the way, it's now your time to choose whether to kill nexium for good or at least generate a 50btc+ vol to save it. good luck.
Alextheac

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

All newbies on this page are talking conspiracy theory about NXC. Good luck! You're peasants and always remain!

peasant? lol up until nxc i didn't lose even a dollar, and i'm trading for a half year now.
started with 2800 dollars, now on 16000 dollars. in a half year i think that's awesome!

What do you do here if you are a super trader? And other roaring, why spend your valuable time on this "shitcoin NXC"? Do you also rope on each of the thousands of branches of other "shitcoin" ? The number of your messages says that only here, then you - scam and powder people's brains, bots.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

If the debs really create the product, you can definitely expect the price grow x10 comparing to pre-ico 

if it wasn't a scam maybe, but any expectations towards this coin are a big mistake.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:53:24 AM

All newbies on this page are talking conspiracy theory about NXC. Good luck! You're peasants and always remain!

peasant? lol up until nxc i didn't lose even a dollar, and i'm trading for a half year now.
started with 2800 dollars, now on 16000 dollars. in a half year i think that's awesome!

What do you do here if you are a super trader? And other roaring, why spend your valuable time on this "shitcoin NXC"? Do you also rope on each of the thousands of branches of other "shitcoin" coins? The number of your messages says that only here, then you - scam and powder people's brains, bots.

i mainly invest only in big legitimate coins (str, vtc, eth, bch, zec - when it was in it's prime, etc). i took a risk here by believing in this coin, and got hurt by my own mistake.
the profits i made is not in a level of "super traders", but it's solid nice profits in a long term investments.
if you think i'm a scam, go ahead and buy it's your own money man, and why would i spend my time to lie to people telling them not to buy a coin that's already have almost zero demand? the number of messages i wrote here in the last two days are just a result of my anger towards the scam.
i tried to warn u, but what u would decide to do at the end it's on you and only on you.
needless to say that's the last time i'm going to invest in coins who has any shred of doubt about their legitimacy.
Alextheac

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:09:29 AM

i mainly invest only in big legitimate coins (str, vtc, eth, bch, zec - when it was in it's prime, etc). i took a risk here by believing in this coin, and got hurt by my own mistake.
the profits i made is not in a level of "super traders", but it's solid nice profits in a long term investments.
if you think i'm a scam, go ahead and buy it's your own money man, and why would i spend my time to lie to people telling them not to buy a coin that's already have almost zero demand? the number of messages i wrote here in the last two days are just a result of my anger towards the scam.
i tried to warn u, but what u would decide to do at the end it's on you and only on you.
needless to say that's the last time i'm going to invest in coins who has any shred of doubt about their legitimacy.

Thank you. I don't see any fraud. The rate of the NXC in the dollar is at a stable level, there are no movements on the exchanges, because the in-game store starts in the coming weeks, next week the game will have a ranks mode, this will attract gamers. Those who wanted to buy a coin have already done so and are waiting for the completion of the project in the first quarter of 2018. The course will go up after buying NXC by players BTV and news about the use NXC in new game projects. It's simple. Be patient. Or merge the asset and forget it as a terrible dream.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:18:38 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 08:31:56 AM by eseses1989

Thank you. I don't see any fraud. The rate of the NXC in the dollar is at a stable level, there are no movements on the exchanges, because the in-game store starts in the coming weeks, next week the game will have a ranks mode, this will attract gamers. Those who wanted to buy a coin have already done so and are waiting for the completion of the project in the first quarter of 2018. The course will go up after buying NXC by players BTV and news about the use NXC in new game projects. It's simple. Be patient. Or merge the asset and forget it as a terrible dream.

i hope so, but up until now i didn't saw any impact whatsoever of news towards the game - even the oppposite.
and waiting for a whole year is a huge waste of time!
also i don't think that coin can keep hanging below 10btc vol for a very long time, that could literally destroy it, the price won't hang too much before it drops to new ATL's at this vol and that's very dangerous for the coin, but devs doesn't seem to do anything in response.
anyway it seems devs as well don't want the coin to drop below 2000, but they're hanging on a thin wire here.
Alextheac

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

i hope so, but up until now i didn't saw any impact whatsoever of news towards the game - even the oppposite.
also i don't think that coin can keep hanging below 10btc vol for a very long time, that could literally destroy it, the price won't hang too much before it drops to new ATL's at this vol and that's very dangerous for the coin, but devs doesn't seem to do anything in response.
anyway it seems devs as well don't want the coin to drop below 2000, but they're hanging on a thin wire here.

A year ago, you could think that the etherium would cost $ 360? Many traders sold it at the first growth of 30$, the most patient sold for 300$. This required to wait at least a year. Long-term investments reward the patient, but not fussy.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:44:32 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 08:57:11 AM by eseses1989

A year ago, you could think that the etherium would cost $ 360? Many traders sold it at the first growth of 30$, the most patient sold for 300$. This required to wait at least a year. Long-term investments reward the patient, but not fussy.

long term investments are the smartest investments, but time is money money is time, and a year waiting is rewarding only in very big ROI's.
i wish the coin success but i think the comparison to ETH is way out of line. anyway in the meanwhile, let's hope it won't collapse and get delisted, cause it's moving rapidly towards that. let's see if ranks addition on wednesday would do anything positive to the coin, cause up until now it's mainly a huge dissapointment in terms of news effect on the coin. when the project's advance would start implicating on the price you don't want to start just from 2000 price, you want the highest point u can get to be your starting price before the implication.
maybe i'm wrong and it's not a scam, and devs took out their share of nxc out gradually to use it to fund parts of their projects, but it doesn't seem proffesional at all in this amounts and they should'nt be funding the project with so much nxc, the proffesional thing to do is find a good sponser and fund the project along with the sponsorship money.
Alextheac

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:03:31 AM

long term investments are the smartest investments, but time is money money is time, and a year waiting is rewarding only in very big ROI's.
i wish the coin success but i think the comparison to ETH is way out of line. anyway in the meanwhile, let's hope it won't collapse and get delisted, cause it's moving rapidly towards that. let's see if ranks addition on wednesday would do anything positive to the coin, cause up until now it's mainly a huge dissapointment in terms of news effect on the coin. when the project's advance would start implicating on the price you don't want to start just from 2000 price, you want the highest point u can get to be your starting price before the implication.
maybe i'm wrong and it's not a scam, and devs took out their share of nxc out gradually to use it to fund parts of their projects, but it doesn't seem proffesional at all in this amounts and they should'nt be funding the project with so much nxc, the proffesional thing to do is find a good sponser and fund the project along with the sponsorship money.

I think the exchanges have a good investment in Nexium and will not do delisting before the project finally comes out. Why clean the finished project in the auction? Now is not the season alts. By the way, the evaluation of the alpha version of the game in Steam has a rating of 7/10. How do you think the feedback from the players reflects the quality of the project? Is this a bad evaluation? And you played the game?
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:08:47 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 09:29:44 AM by eseses1989

I think the exchanges have a good investment in Nexium and will not do delisting before the project finally comes out. Why clean the finished project in the auction? Now is not the season alts. By the way, the evaluation of the alpha version of the game in Steam has a rating of 7/10. How do you think the feedback from the players reflects the quality of the project? Is this a bad evaluation? And you played the game?

that's too soon to tell 7 out of 10 at this early stage is very solid, but the rating rn doesn't say so much.
i played the game but honestly it's not my type of games at all so i didn't play too much.
the game looks good, but there's not enough options, objects, or modes (still too early).
they need to make the game addictive but rn a lot of people get bored with the game after 5-20 minutes.
i think they need to add more options to the game the sooner the better, cause the game is already in the air and a lot of people gets dissapointment with the game, leave it, and never intend on coming back at all and that's not good for the project.
seems like they rushed, and released the game too early, which i think can be a huge mistake.

about lifting the price up - they can use their share of nexium to lift the price gradually every 5 mins candle, for a matter of hours, the vol would go up as well and people would start joining in and create a hype, which can get the price very very high if the coin would pass the wall at around 5200.
but puting their nexium in the buying area is useless, unless u spread it along a lot of prices and that's a waste of time, they should destroy the sell walls and not build buy walls instead. let traders build the buy walls based on price advance.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:47:40 AM

All alts have problems at this time because of BTC bullrun. We need new altseason. NXC is coin with low volume now, not a lot of people have NXC in their bag. So this is cool, such coins like to rise quick and hard) Also devs work hard and we have nice game.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:55:19 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 12:20:49 PM by eseses1989

All alts have problems at this time because of BTC bullrun. We need new altseason. NXC is coin with low volume now, not a lot of people have NXC in their bag. So this is cool, such coins like to rise quick and hard) Also devs work hard and we have nice game.

i wish them the best. how long do u think that btc/bch would keep bullrun before another alt season? what's keeping the bullrun?
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:25:10 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 01:07:42 PM by eseses1989

I was trying to investigate the nxc explosion pump on may 31, but i didn't find anything radical (news, rumors) that could cause that.
it went from candles with vol that's not high even for the situation now, to vol of 2-3 bitcoin, and after that 30-40, and then hundreds of btc,
in a range of only 3 hours!!! any clues about that? was this dev's nxc being added into the exchange, or a hype?
xemer

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:24:51 PM

Dev In one post you said you said you will be making more games and integrating nxc into existing ones. Are you already making a new game or is that for future projects and are you talking with any game developers for integrating nxc into their games?
fezington

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:54:04 PM

The btv devs don’t care about the price. They even stated this in a post on bct. Why would they? They will open their shop and sell their shit assets with fantasy prices and will make their money regardless of the nxc performance. How they will find any buyers for their shop with 5 players playing their mediocre game is another question
eseses1989

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:15:25 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:25:26 PM by eseses1989

The btv devs don’t care about the price. They even stated this in a post on bct. Why would they? They will open their shop and sell their shit assets with fantasy prices and will make their money regardless of the nxc performance. How they will find any buyers for their shop with 5 players playing their mediocre game is another question

Can u share a link of that post you are talking about plz?

anyway nxc doesn't have much where to go lower than now, so in order to not get delisted, they'll have to generate volume and attract people to buy nxc, whether they like it or not, or the exchanges would lose interest in the coin and delist it. even if the coin used as a scam involving price manipulation, still every coin has a bottom and seems like we're preety much touching the bottom, so soon a pump period would start and pump gradually over the course of 2-3 months till it'll get to a new top, a second wing, and then back to a dump period.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: