Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227447 times)
vertikus

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:14:40 PM

For the whole day nxc could have easily pump big time, the only problem is the fact that NOBODY wanna buy this coin. so sad.
anyway if no sell walls would be build out of nowhere unreasonably, it will pump sometime eventually.
another day was wasted for nothing.

Are you here because you want to breakeven and leave or do you follow this project? I‘ve been reading your posts and it seems to be that you only are here for a price rise so you can move on. It’s very obvious. Tell me why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight and with bitcoin going for new aths almost every day? Just because you moan and make this thread your personal blog it won’t pump. You‘re beginning to sound like a shady carsalesman. If you want to do something good: play the game, fill bug reports, recommend others to play and give feedback.
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

For the whole day nxc could have easily pump big time, the only problem is the fact that NOBODY wanna buy this coin. so sad.
anyway if no sell walls would be build out of nowhere unreasonably, it will pump sometime eventually.

Are you here because you want to breakeven and leave or do you follow this project? I‘ve been reading your posts and it seems to be that you only are here for a price rise so you can move on. It’s very obvious. Tell me why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight and with bitcoin going for new aths almost every day? Just because you moan and make this thread your personal blog it won’t pump. You‘re beginning to sound like a shady carsalesman. If you want to do something good: play the game, fill bug reports, recommend others to play and give feedback.

I would love to follow the project months later, but i did a mistake and entered the coin too soon, this ain't going anywhere serious soon, and yes i do wanna leave this coin as soon as possible, since devs themselves say they don't care about the price.
About pumping - if the coin was even a little bit known to people it could have jumped very high, cause it doesn't demand a lot to pump skyhigh.
"why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight"? - why did it pump to 5 digits in January, when there wasn't even a Beta?
I would have played the game, but honestly RTS was never my thing, i don't know why it's just doesn't.
Maybe when the game would be more advanced or completed, i would hook on it but rn i get bored after 5 minutes.
Anyway I don't know why is it bothering people that i'm writing messages - isn't that the whole point of a thread?
vertikus

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:42:06 PM

I would love to follow the project months later, but i did a mistake and entered the coin too soon, this ain't going anywhere serious soon, and yes i do wanna leave this coin as soon as possible, since devs themselves say they don't care about the price.
About pumping - if the coin was even a little bit known to people it could have jumped very high, cause it doesn't demand a lot to pump skyhigh.
"why should Nexium pump with no big news in sight"? - why did it pump to 5 digits in January, when there wasn't even a Beta?
I would have played the game, but honestly RTS was never my thing, i don't know why it's just doesn't.
Maybe when the game would be more advanced or completed, i would hook on it but rn i get bored after 5 minutes.
Anyway I don't know why is it bothering people that i'm writing messages - isn't that the whole point of a thread?

The difference between January and today is a bitcoin price increase of over 7000 usd. Whales were active back then that’s why it pumped now they are all in btc and wait for a possible 10k usd. We‘re in a bear market for altcoins and nxc specifically is in a long downward channel. Well at least you‘re honest with your intentions that’s why nobody’s es will really take you serious because this thread is for followers not people who put one 1 btc too many in something they have no clue of. Good luck with your quite useless comments
Joe-Niner

Activity: 130
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:31:01 PM

I feel like even if nothing promising comes from the game someone will eventually pump the coin on a big exchange and that will be enough to minimize losses for most people.  That's the cycle of things, most coins get pumped eventually; good project or not.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:57:20 PM

I feel like even if nothing promising comes from the game someone will eventually pump the coin on a big exchange and that will be enough to minimize losses for most people.  That's the cycle of things, most coins get pumped eventually; good project or not.

Exactly! with only 20 btc for a 100 percent pump, and overall not a lot needed for even bigger pump, u don't even need a whale
for nxc to go to the moon. and there are also pump groups who pump every time another coin, and who knows they can choose nxc anytime.
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

Everybody just hopes for the big exit pump to get as fast out of this coin as possible rofl. That’s what you get for not caring about the price, investors or advertisement. Haha
Alextheac

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:08:49 AM

Developers don't need to sell Nexium, they will sell items in the game store, while burning only 50% of the coins from the transaction, the second 50% they receive back + 100% of the money from the player. Elementary, Watson (@c Sherlock Holmes).
fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:22:36 AM

They will sell nothing because nobody is playing this cheap DOTA ripoff....
eseses1989

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:52:10 AM

Everybody just hopes for the big exit pump to get as fast out of this coin as possible rofl. That’s what you get for not caring about the price, investors or advertisement. Haha

No wonder why, this coin is dead!
I don't know where this project would go on long term (at least half a year - a year at least), but anyone who looks for a
profit in the short term is naive, and anyone who invested in NXC for the short term, should probably wait to get near his personal
initial investment price and just get the hell out of this coin. we've been in a downward channel for a long time, but now the coin just hangs
at same place for almost a week. this is the most dead coin in all of crypto market right now (there are lower vol coins, but they have way less
money on them). Tip for people who looks to invest - if you're looking to put some dimes on nxc aside, and forget about it for months ahead it's ok,
but if you want to invest short term STAY AWAY!
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:13:26 AM

I don't know where this project would go on long term (at least half a year - a year at least), but anyone who looks for a
profit in the short term is naive, and anyone who invested in NXC for the short term, should probably wait to get near his personal
initial investment price and just get the hell out of this coin. we've been in a downward channel for a long time, but now the coin just hangs
at same place for almost a week. this is the most dead coin in all of crypto market right now (there are lower vol coins, but they have way less
money on them). Tip for people who looks to invest - if you're looking to put some dimes on nxc aside, and forget about it for months ahead it's ok,

Sure, short-term market rules. Just remember those Blitzkrieg-coin and awesome Stalingrad-coin.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

Sure, short-term market rules. Just remember those Blitzkrieg-coin and awesome Stalingrad-coin.

There are enough coins a trader can profit from in a short term, rather than spend his time on nxc. it's just not worth it!
eseses1989

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:46:30 AM

#madfox11 #beyondthevoid

At what hour today is the ranks mode about to begin?
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:39:15 AM

#madfox11 #beyondthevoid

Ranked games should be release today early in the afternoon, french time. I'll let you know!

eseses1989

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:49:36 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:58:45 AM by eseses1989

#madfox11 #beyondthevoid

Ranked games should be release today early in the afternoon, french time. I'll let you know!

Thanks. i'll spread the word, and hope it would help, cause in the last 2 weeks nxc looks like a heart pulse monitor of a dying man. lol.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:00:36 PM

#beyondthevoid

Ranks mode starting soon?
KorvenDallas

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:14:18 PM

#beyondthevoid

Ranks mode starting soon?

If you want the team to answer you fast I suggest that you join BTV Discord or Slack, even more with this kind of question that are directly game related.

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

https://discord.gg/g9Dmnj
eseses1989

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:33:41 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 06:19:58 PM by eseses1989

From where did these sell walls came from? wow u really don't want the price to pump. very suspicious.
These sell walls are definitly 100 percent not traders, and since whales have nothing to search in nxc, i'm now conviced completely that devs are manipulating the price and preventing nxc from pumps deliberatly.

fezington - you were right, i don't know for sure about dumps but i'm sure about the sell walls.

But you know what? that's ok cause anyway at some time this coin will pump, and as long as devs stalling and keeping the price down,
eventually someone with more money (maybe a whale) will get sick of this and pump nxc so high that all holders would not only leave without losses, but with profits as well and that would cost the devs.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:25:20 PM

From where did these sell walls came from? wow u really don't want the price to pump. very suspicious.
These sell walls are definitly 100 percent not traders, and since whales have nothing to search in nxc, i'm now conviced completely that devs are manipulating the price and preventing nxc from pumps deliberatly.

fezington - you were right, i don't know for sure about dumps but i'm sure about the sell walls.

But you know what? that's ok cause anyway at some time this coin will pump, and as long as devs stalling and keeping the price down,
eventually someone with more money (maybe a whale) will get sick of this and pump nxc so high that all holders would not only leave without losses, but with profits as well and that would cost the devs.
Because of you this thread is so funny to read. I come here every day to laugh at posts. And yeah this is not how any of it works.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:26:21 PM

Because of you this thread is so funny to read. I come here every day to laugh at posts. And yeah this is not how any of it works.

Feel free to enlighten the situation, since you're such a genius.
I believe i know enough about trading, with all the respect.
where does a 2.5BTC sell wall come from in almost ATL?
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:38:44 PM

Feel free to enlighten the situation, since you're such a genius.
I believe i know enough about trading, with all the respect.
where does a 2.5BTC sell wall come from in almost ATL?

People reading this forum and panic trying to get out while they can.  Or Whales pushing to price down so they can accumulate, and then pump it.  In either case I highly doubt it's the dev manipulating the price.  Remind me again why the Developers would want to keep the price artificially low?  If their dumping wouldn't they want to get the most they could? 

I, personally think it's just a very low volume token.  I think this still has long term value.  It's just going to take time.     

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: