Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227435 times)
xemer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

Can i get discord invite?
vertikus

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:06:50 PM

Can i get discord invite?

https://discord.gg/2fMAks

great news to come and lots of dedicated developers
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:22:58 PM

It seems that this game will never become the main stream and will not be a competitor for the leaders in its genre.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:47:53 AM

It seems that this game will never become the main stream and will not be a competitor for the leaders in its genre.

What arguments do you have or just using empty words?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

2 players active
http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

647.677 players active
http://steamcharts.com/app/570

Grin
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

2 players active
http://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

647.677 players active
http://steamcharts.com/app/570

Grin

there are still alot of bugs in the game. everytime i am playing, something is not working. but they are on good way.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:09:46 AM

When I played it a few times it was running perfectly. No crashes. Just me getting my a$$ beat by others. LOL
Make sure your system can handle it and your internet is fast though.

Go Big or Go Home.
Alextheac

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:12:05 AM

Recently thread filled with a lot of the same posts "why the price is so low, everyone is to blame, because I bought NXC cheaply and I can not sell it in a week." Nobody forced to buy and did not promise that you could buy cheap yesterday and by magic get double rich in a week. These people don`t give any feedback regarding the quality of the game, don`t share their suggestions for improvement, bugs, etc. They are not interested in what the developers are doing, what innovations they want to implement, what meetings they are holding, what works they need to do some improvements in the BTV project. Well - hucksters are the same, they only have fast profits on their minds.

Regarding our project now:

I took part in the Ru-Tournament last Sunday. During the tournament twice I faced the problem of entering the battle at the stage of choosing perks. Exit the game and start the round again helped. Also there was an exit  in the midst of one of the fights, but I was lucky, it hasn`t bad consequences for my mothership. I hope that this will be corrected. I understand that Early Access is going on and these bugs are permissible and my competitors can experience exactly the same inconvenience. The game itself is addictive and does not tire, rounds lasting 7-15 minutes are comparable to a cup of coffee at breakfast. Rating in Steam, perhaps, reflects also my personal impression of the game for today.

I`d like to ask:
1) Is it possible to add to the game modes (or may be as separate game tied with BTV )with a global map of galaxies or star systems that can be attacked and defended by players, and this map can represent a variety of possessions of individual players, some of which will be pirates, some starry knights (took an example from your introductory cartoon )?
2) How about implementing a "weather" into the game - I mean -  meteor shower, black hole, white hole - these random events can increase or decrease players' resources.
3) Will you increase abilities of the Wall-K2, it seemed to me very weak and unbalanced. Maybe I just could not study it properly))
jackandrew

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:45:40 PM

I am a "newbie" in crypto world, but it seems quite a huge chance for me to invest in some coins that are trusted and give it time to work with my money and reward me at the end. Today I've bought NXC on bittrex, and I'm glad I found this thread to follower their roadmap and ask some question around.

fezington

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:44:20 PM

I am a "newbie" in crypto world, but it seems quite a huge chance for me to invest in some coins that are trusted and give it time to work with my money and reward me at the end. Today I've bought NXC on bittrex, and I'm glad I found this thread to follower their roadmap and ask some question around.

Developers have half of the coin supply. This should have set your alarms of if you researched it. Red flags everywhere on this project. 
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

Developers have half of the coin supply. This should have set your alarms of if you researched it. Red flags everywhere on this project. 

Bro, do you even ICO?

40% 'dev fund' is quite normal these days. Not saying its good, but I wouldn't say it's a red flag either, especially with a use case like eSports.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:10:52 AM

Recently thread filled with a lot of the same posts "why the price is so low, everyone is to blame, because I bought NXC cheaply and I can not sell it in a week." Nobody forced to buy and did not promise that you could buy cheap yesterday and by magic get double rich in a week. These people don`t give any feedback regarding the quality of the game, don`t share their suggestions for improvement, bugs, etc. They are not interested in what the developers are doing, what innovations they want to implement, what meetings they are holding, what works they need to do some improvements in the BTV project. Well - hucksters are the same, they only have fast profits on their minds.

Regarding our project now:

I took part in the Ru-Tournament last Sunday. During the tournament twice I faced the problem of entering the battle at the stage of choosing perks. Exit the game and start the round again helped. Also there was an exit  in the midst of one of the fights, but I was lucky, it hasn`t bad consequences for my mothership. I hope that this will be corrected. I understand that Early Access is going on and these bugs are permissible and my competitors can experience exactly the same inconvenience. The game itself is addictive and does not tire, rounds lasting 7-15 minutes are comparable to a cup of coffee at breakfast. Rating in Steam, perhaps, reflects also my personal impression of the game for today.

I`d like to ask:
1) Is it possible to add to the game modes (or may be as separate game tied with BTV )with a global map of galaxies or star systems that can be attacked and defended by players, and this map can represent a variety of possessions of individual players, some of which will be pirates, some starry knights (took an example from your introductory cartoon )?
2) How about implementing a "weather" into the game - I mean -  meteor shower, black hole, white hole - these random events can increase or decrease players' resources.
3) Will you increase abilities of the Wall-K2, it seemed to me very weak and unbalanced. Maybe I just could not study it properly))

Hello,

We're glad you like the project Smiley

Yes, it is possible to add game modes, and Madfox & co from the community actually thought about great systems (maybe you even took part of the competitive mode thinking ?). At the moment we're re-setting the priorities of development tasks, and we should have a lot more hindsight in the near future. I'll share the roadmap of future dev when we have it Smiley

About event cards: from the beginning, we said that we would implement event cards changing the map that would add gameplay depth. We actually did implement some during the open beta, but we found out that players were not enjoying them so much. So we are rethinking the design of those cards, and we add gameplay depth using other means - we're reworking the skills and the way to use them at the moment.

Wall-K2 was the strongest mothership not so long ago, and now it seems a bit weak. I guess it's a balance issue, and that the devs will correct it with the next update. If you are interested in the gameplay and stats, you can join our Discord to talk about it (if you're not there already) or maybe I could get the game designer to drop by here and explain a few things about game design, but they are pretty busy, you know, developing  Grin

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:41:04 AM

The 40 % fund to developers it's not the best idea for an ICO, I took part in a lot of ICO where the funds reserved by developers are up to 15%. Still, the changes on the market right now could bring some profit from trading NXC.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
jackandrew

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

Thank you hardhouseinc, I was looking for some advice since I read here about red flags and lots of worries because of the developers. I already invested some good money in NXC and of course I would like the project to reward me, not loose any of it. Exactly the changes made me jump into it, hope this month the price will go up again.

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

Thank you hardhouseinc, I was looking for some advice since I read here about red flags and lots of worries because of the developers. I already invested some good money in NXC and of course I would like the project to reward me, not loose any of it. Exactly the changes made me jump into it, hope this month the price will go up again.

Hi jackandrew, as you wrote, I see you are new into the crypto markets, and I like your enthusiasm for trading, but if I would be up to share some advice with you, I would tell you to give it some time. Any ICO project has a roadmap to follower, the developers and investors are looking to achieve their goals in order to get a good place into the market, so trading any day on NXC could bring you some surprise. Patience is a gold key here.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
fezington

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:31:45 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 10:44:33 PM by fezington

As someone who followed this project for months let me tell you: they own more than 50% of the supply. YOu have to add the wallets of each member to the developers fund and trust me it will be more than 33 million coins. The market is in complete control by the team even if they tell you otherwise. If someone owns more than 50% in a coin then it would be careless not to manipulate the market in your favor (hence the drastic price correction since the last big announcement of the Early Access). I don't see a price increase anytime soon as the game is dead and almost nobody is playing it. The only way this could rise are pump groups. And even if they pump it the devs will be the first to sell and suppress the pice again. You ask why? THey don't earn money with their shop. A game with 4 players online at a time won't find any buyers for skins or other shit. So selling off their own coin is the only way they could actually make money.  
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:27:52 AM

Beyond the Void The next month, there is still no promotion. Sad that you do not do anything with the investors and their comments on the path of the future of the project  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry

fezington relax, crypto is still a wild west, probably after part you are right but your comments do not serve the project in any way, and on the contrary.

If you want a profit you could pay 2% per year  Tongue Tongue

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
Alextheac

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

As someone who followed this project for months let me tell you: they own more than 50% of the supply. YOu have to add the wallets of each member to the developers fund and trust me it will be more than 33 million coins. The market is in complete control by the team even if they tell you otherwise. If someone owns more than 50% in a coin then it would be careless not to manipulate the market in your favor (hence the drastic price correction since the last big announcement of the Early Access). I don't see a price increase anytime soon as the game is dead and almost nobody is playing it. The only way this could rise are pump groups. And even if they pump it the devs will be the first to sell and suppress the pice again. You ask why? THey don't earn money with their shop. A game with 4 players online at a time won't find any buyers for skins or other shit. So selling off their own coin is the only way they could actually make money.  

The specifics of the project - the sale of NXC in the game store, the use of NXC in other games. How can a store owner sell in his game store your conditional NXC, fezington? Have you ever owned your own store? Or do you imagine that in the gaming shop gamers will buy a coin on your order at the crypto-exchange with any price you like? Developers keep a lot of coins to sell them on their own (logically), to implement their implementation in other games, or will you add your own tokens instead of them? Be far-sighted, and do not judge everyone else by yourself. Do you like oatmeal? I don't like oatmeal and I don't eat it. You don't like the BTV project, why do you "eat" it everyday?
fezington

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:43:57 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 07:59:17 AM by fezington

The specifics of the project - the sale of NXC in the game store, the use of NXC in other games. How can a store owner sell in his game store your conditional NXC, fezington? Have you ever owned your own store? Or do you imagine that in the gaming shop gamers will buy a coin on your order at the crypto-exchange with any price you like? Developers keep a lot of coins to sell them on their own (logically), to implement their implementation in other games, or will you add your own tokens instead of them? Be far-sighted, and do not judge everyone else by yourself. Do you like oatmeal? I don't like oatmeal and I don't eat it. You don't like the BTV project, why do you "eat" it everyday?

I didn‘t understand a word you said probably because you used google to translate it for you. Consider this: they keep a lot of nxc to sell them for fiat in their shop. Now they promised their backers that nxc is the only currency accepted in their shop to buy skins and other crap. Now some idiots will actually buy those items and pay the devs back with nxc. Half of the nxc gets burned while the other half goes in the devs pocket. Longterm the overall supply will decrease while the devs stash increases. So it’s possible that at some point devs will hold more than 60% or more of the total supply . Or the devs dump their coins on polo or Bittrex. At this point devs have failed to attract an audience so the shop will most likely fail. Also because the shop isn’t in the game as steam  demands it. If I see foul oatmeal i warn others not to eat it.
Alextheac

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:02:04 AM

I didn‘t understand a word you said probably because you used google to translate it for you. Consider this: they keep a lot of nxc to sell them for fiat in their shop. Now they promised their backers that nxc is the only currency accepted in their shop to buy skins and other crap. Now some idiots will actually buy those items and pay the devs back with nxc. Half of the nxc gets burned while the other half goes in the devs pocket. Longterm the overall supply will decrease while the devs stash increases. So it’s possible that at some point devs will hold more than 60% or more of the total supply . Or the devs dump their coins on polo or Bittrex. At this point devs have failed to attract an audience so the shop will most likely fail. Also because the shop isn’t in the game as steam  demands it. If I see foul oatmeal i warn others not to eat it.

How long are you going to warn? What is your final intention? Closing the project or what?
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: