Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:55:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227435 times)
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:19:25 AM

I didn‘t understand a word you said probably because you used google to translate it for you. Consider this: they keep a lot of nxc to sell them for fiat in their shop. Now they promised their backers that nxc is the only currency accepted in their shop to buy skins and other crap. Now some idiots will actually buy those items and pay the devs back with nxc. Half of the nxc gets burned while the other half goes in the devs pocket. Longterm the overall supply will decrease while the devs stash increases. So it’s possible that at some point devs will hold more than 60% or more of the total supply . Or the devs dump their coins on polo or Bittrex. At this point devs have failed to attract an audience so the shop will most likely fail. Also because the shop isn’t in the game as steam  demands it. If I see foul oatmeal i warn others not to eat it.

How long are you going to warn? What is your final intention? Closing the project or what?

As long as they are listed on exchanges. Aren't you worried about this scenario? That one entity has the majority over the total supply? Able to dump half of the supply whenever they feel like it?
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:30:07 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:41:35 AM by eseses1989

Say what u wanna say about me, but most of the alt market has already been corrected between BTC ath's, some coins even pumped 50 percent, 100 percent, or even 200 percent.
Meanwhile NXC tried like a HUNDRED times to correct the price, and always been stopped suspiciously by new sell walls out of nowhere, and by sells at all times (there was always the correct sells at the correct times just enough to stop any pump that was already meant to happen).
Even though nxc will pump eventually (it might take months over months), i'm 100000 percent sure there's a price manipulation, for the simple cause of WAY TOO MUCH COINCIDENCES!! (U can say it's not devs - once, twice, maybe three times, but that happened way too much times!!).
Also we've been told that the shop is ready, only it waits for login to be ready as well, and we've been told that almost more than 2 weeks ago -
Login developement doesn't take so much time, u just don't want to add the shop yet (for some reason), and you're delaying any developement on porpuse. If u wanna start showing some seriousness, at least add the shop to the game already!
I don't care if my post make potential traders run away, i'm already stucked in, and i don't think more people need to get stucked in this ugly net.
nxc will pump anyways, once deliberated sells would stop.
fezington

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

Say what u wanna say about me, but half the alt market has already been corrected between BTC ath's, some coins even pumped 50 percent, 100 percent, or even 200 percent.
Meanwhile NXC tried like a HUNDRED times to correct the price, and always been stopped suspiciously by new sell walls out of nowhere, and by sells at al times (there was always the correct sells at the correct times just enough to stop any pump that was already meant to happen).
Even though nxc will pump eventually (it might take months over months), i'm 100000 percent sure there's a price manipulation, for the simple cause of WAY TOO MUCH COINCIDENCES!! (U can say it's not devs - once, twice, maybe three times, but that happened way too much times!!).
Also we've been told that the shop is ready, only it waits for login to be ready as well, and we've been told that almost more than 2 weeks ago -
Login developement doesn't take so much time, u just don't want to add the shop yet (for some reason), and you're delaying any developement on porpuse. If u wanna start showing some seriousness, at least add the shop to the game already!
I don't care if my post make potential traders run away, i'm already stucked in, and i don't think more people need to get stucked in this ugly net.
nxc will pump anyways, once deliberated sells would stop.

I'm sure it will pump. If trash like HUC get's pumped then NXC which is in the same bucket will be pushed by pump groups too. Only question is will you be quicker than the devs? How hard they gonna suppress it? I know for a fact that pump groups analyze coins they want to pump. Meaning sell pressure, possible walls etc. This coins has A LOT of bagholders. So it could take some time.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:50:15 AM

But why would pump groups want to pump a coin which is kept deliberately around 2000, and everytime there's a potential breakthrough, a big series of sells takes it back to 2000? it will take way more money to pump it. why would they struggle to pump, instead of just skiping nxc to the next coin?
fezington

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:01:25 AM

But why would pump groups want to pump a coin which is kept deliberately around 2000, and everytime there's a potential breakthrough, a big series of sells takes it back to 2000? it will take way more money to pump it. why would they struggle to pump, instead of just skiping nxc to the next coin?

Well a pump from 1700 sat to 2000 sat is still a pump  Grin honestly as a pump group i wouldn't even go near this coin.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:15 AM

Well a pump from 1700 sat to 2000 sat is still a pump  Grin honestly as a pump group i wouldn't even go near this coin.

Considering the potential of the coin, and several buys series who could have taken it very far if not for instant block sells, a 300 rise in price is not even a start of what a pump in this coin might be.
Alextheac

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:19:56 AM

As long as they are listed on exchanges. Aren't you worried about this scenario? That one entity has the majority over the total supply? Able to dump half of the supply whenever they feel like it?

65% Ripple is controlled by Ripple Labs and what ? Ripple ranks 4th in terms of capitalization.
fezington

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

65% Ripple is controlled by Ripple Labs and what ? Ripple ranks 4th in terms of capitalization.
Inform yourself before posting bs:

https://www.coindesk.com/ripple-pledges-lock-14-billion-xrp-cryptocurrency/

Ripple might be shit too but even they are intelligent enough to understand market dynamics
eseses1989

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:39:26 AM

XRP devs has been accused of price manipulation a thousands of times more than nxc devs.
the difference is that XRP has way more liquidity, and people who want to get out, preety much find their way out if they're are a little patient.
Here on nxc the whole liquidity has been canceled, and those who want out are trapped way lower than their buying price, and i think it's deliberate for sure!
fezington

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:42:45 AM

XRP devs has been accused of price manipulation a thousands of times more than nxc devs.
the difference is that XRP has way more liquidity, and people who want to get out, preety much find their way out if they're are a little patient.
Here on nxc the whole liquidity has been canceled, and those who want out are trapped way lower than their buying price, and i think it's deliberate for sure!

Not defending Ripple. Just saying they do something about the supply and Distribution issue. While devs sit on millions of nxc they will most likely never be able to sell at once. At least not without crashing the price to 1 sat  Grin
eseses1989

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:48:38 AM

Not defending Ripple. Just saying they do something about the supply and Distribution issue. While devs sit on millions of nxc they will most likely never be able to sell at once. At least not without crashing the price to 1 sat  Grin

Ripple are manipulating traders as well, but they make way way more money than nxc devs.
Ripple are manipulating traders who give up fast, while nxc trap any traders inside their coin, even the most patient traders.
Alextheac

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:09:04 AM

Ripple are manipulating traders as well, but they make way way more money than nxc devs.
Ripple are manipulating traders who give up fast, while nxc trap any traders inside their coin, even the most patient traders.

There are losers in every coin. The market doesn't always meet expectations.
Nobody promised you anything before buying any crypt. Don't cry.

The project B2Expand is very promising and interesting. They will succeed, you'll see.
eseses1989

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:15:26 AM

There are losers in every coin. The market doesn't always meet expectations.
Nobody promised you anything before buying any crypt. Don't cry.

The project B2Expand is very promising and interesting. They will succeed, you'll see.

I'm not crying i know exactly what happens.
I never said even once that the team won't succeed, i just said they're holding the coin around 2000 deliberately (for now!), and i'm standing behind what i say. if u say the last month wasn't full of suspicious actions in the coin, you're either not that familiar with trading, or maybe u have an interest to defend the situation. I would not recommend anyone buying the coin, until the coin starts to show something changed drastically.
Alextheac

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

I'm not crying i know exactly what happens.
I never said even once that the team won't succeed, i just said they're holding the coin around 2000 deliberately (for now!), and i'm standing behind what i say. if u say the last month wasn't full of suspicious actions in the coin, you're either not that familiar with trading, or maybe u have an interest to defend the situation. I would not recommend anyone buying the coin, until the coin starts to show something changed drastically.

I like the price of 20 cents, I buy at this price every day Smiley
eseses1989

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:33:36 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:55:02 PM by eseses1989

This is a dead coin, because someone with a lot of nxc killed any liquidity the coin had, and now keeping the coin around 2000 (1900-2500), for over a month porpusefully, and in a very calculated way of selling instantly when someone buys too much. So everytime bitcoin is dumping, or kinda stuck at the same place, be sure they will block nxc with walls and won't let it pump! don't buy this scam, or u might get stuck in it for months!! u have been warned!!!
xemer

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:21:47 PM

Do you have a date in mind for when you will be releasing full polished game?  Huh
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

where is the promotion, why do you have investors for nothing, why still do not you have anybody in team from pr? pity you $ 5000? I am totally embarrassed by this project

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
fezington

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

where is the promotion, why do you have investors for nothing, why still do not you have anybody in team from pr? pity you $ 5000? I am totally embarrassed by this project

who needs promotion? overrated. Let's read more about the interview with the great nexium war winner which was over a month ago and nobody really cares about hahahaha

https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/interview-xoza1n-great-nexium-war-champion/

great "work" as per usual Cheesy
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:58:40 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 12:33:37 AM by wgd

who needs promotion? overrated. Let's read more about the interview with the great nexium war winner which was over a month ago and nobody really cares about hahahaha

https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/interview-xoza1n-great-nexium-war-champion/

great "work" as per usual Cheesy

this player probably paid for the interview, got a CO handshake, bottle pepsi and a few nxc token  Roll Eyes

As part of the marketing will tell the aging neighbors about this game  Grin

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

When I played it a few times it was running perfectly. No crashes. Just me getting my a$$ beat by others. LOL
Make sure your system can handle it and your internet is fast though.

you are one of the lucky ones. congratulations!

I have no clue why they started the game without Elopoints and working Shop on Steam. That was not very smart.

I support the project where i can, i am very positive about the final game.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: