Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:50:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227435 times)
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

It actually became sad to see what happened to a nice coin with nice potential, because of bad choices.
Anyway all bagholders - keep holding, don't fall for the dump, wait another month or two (the pump can't be blocked forever).
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:54 PM

It actually became sad to see what happened to a nice coin with nice potential, because of bad choices.
Anyway all bagholders - keep holding, don't fall for the dump, wait another month or two (the pump can't be blocked forever).
After all you are a romantic, so I wish you success! People - really wait another month or two, can`t you?

are you normal? wait we have for what? The project has no marketing strategy, who should buy it? even steady is cut off from nxc tokens?

I am surprised that before they knew how to advertise and had a fund for it

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:02 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 11:38:47 PM by fezington

After all you are a romantic, so I wish you success! People - really wait another month or two, can`t you?

are you normal? wait we have for what? The project has no marketing strategy, who should buy it? even steady is cut off from nxc tokens?

I am surprised that before they knew how to advertise and had a fund for it

Pay him no mind. He's just a blind shill. Even if the price was one satoshi he would still be a fanboy and write non sensical comments. Devs don't do anything but put out small updates that every other game come packaged with...but then they jerk off to their minimal efforts and praise themselves "oooh busy fuckers we are" lol ...Since ICO no efforts to market or communicate. Slack? DEAD. Discord? DEAD. Didn't they have a tumblr at some point? DEAD. Reddit? ~50 subscribers? DEAD. Twitter? Just BS tweets about what came out on November 30th and a cringy comparison of an actual Tesla Roadster and their stupid imaginary spaceship. Lets see how many people play this garbage right now. Three players. Wow. How much budget is needed to keep your community (or whats left of it) updated on all channels?
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:04:52 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Nexium on BitScreener: https://bitscreener.com/coins/nexium/chart_gallery

madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:52:15 AM

Great Chart Gallery of Nexium on BitScreener

All time usd chart shows absolutely normal growth of a healthy project.
eseses1989

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:59:41 AM

That collapsed back to starting days prices? to the lowest? very healthy lol.
Does the team have any comment? what's their plan? in a healthy coin u would except devs to actually do something, and show some change at least.
madfox11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:09:26 AM

Does the team have any comment? what's their plan? in a healthy coin u would except devs to actually do something, and show some change at least.

I guess you are not smart enough to correctly understand this chart. It's foolish to waste my time explaining obvious things.
eseses1989

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:17:09 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 06:32:49 AM by eseses1989

I guess you are not smart enough to correctly understand this chart. It's foolish to waste my time explaining obvious things.

I know exactly what i'm looking at, but if the coin is healthy as u say, then the last 3 month dump is just a part of a healthy liquidity, which means this coin has to pump to the moon in the next month or so.
else, it's not healthy at all!
anyone who knows trading, and looks at 1day candles as well, would tell u there's only 2 options in the next month:
either the coin is about to collapse totally,
or we're heading to a very big pump (considering the last big pumps - we're talking about more than a 150 percent pump.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:40:41 AM

Hello,

An article came out about Beyond the Void  mmohuts, and I found it very interesting as well as very honest.
It explains well why we need to polish the game before we can do broad marketing, and the positive thing is that all the issues the author talks about are know issues, and we're already working to fix them.

Here is the link, and a TLDR:

https://mmohuts.com/news/beyond-the-void-early-access-preview/

"As amazing as the framework is, the game is clearly still budding. Discerned from just a match or two, it’s pretty evident there are a few crucial updates to come."

"Similarly tough to tackle in the development cycle is the hurdle of getting players to stick around. Introducing someone to the game is easy. After all, the elevator pitch and pretty environmental graphics alone are notably worth the attention. But the more pressing issue is in convincing someone to come back again and again. Unfortunately, from my time with the game, each of my few-and-far between matches with another player came with a hefty thirty minute queue timer.

And it’s fairly easy to see why if taking my first hour is anything to go by. The lack of a proper tutorial and having a metric ton of information coming at you from all directions is enough make anyone dizzy."

"Furthermore, even when the in-depth mechanics are learned, matches don’t leave much of a lasting impression due to a distinct lack of excitement as a result of the gameplay. Take a big teamfight in League/Dota for example: they’re often accompanied with hard hitting sounds, dazzling visual effects, informative on-screen UI elements, and an epic announcer making the entire experience immensely exhilerating. I got none of that here.
While I absolutely believe BtV will have its time in the spotlight – largely due to its innate marketability – I think some adrenaline pumping features embedded in the design is necessary for casual and competitive longevity. Of course, it’s in early access so it’s probably not high on the priority list, but it’s something that I feel is unmistakably missing when compared to the competition."

"Beyond the Void is an incredible foundation of something truly great in the works. Its well-executed concept showcases extensively thought out mechanics, eye-catching visual design, and the seamless blending of two distinct genres.
I expect a lot from this game in the future, however, for now, most people may find it too early to get on board with. I myself will keep a close eye on this title as it gets closer and closer to carving out a sizable niche in the Twitch streaming and competitive eSports scene."

wgd
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

Hello,

An article came out about Beyond the Void  mmohuts, and I found it very interesting as well as very honest.
It explains well why we need to polish the game before we can do broad marketing, and the positive thing is that all the issues the author talks about are know issues, and we're already working to fix them.

Here is the link, and a TLDR:

https://mmohuts.com/news/beyond-the-void-early-access-preview/

"As amazing as the framework is, the game is clearly still budding. Discerned from just a match or two, it’s pretty evident there are a few crucial updates to come."

"Similarly tough to tackle in the development cycle is the hurdle of getting players to stick around. Introducing someone to the game is easy. After all, the elevator pitch and pretty environmental graphics alone are notably worth the attention. But the more pressing issue is in convincing someone to come back again and again. Unfortunately, from my time with the game, each of my few-and-far between matches with another player came with a hefty thirty minute queue timer.

And it’s fairly easy to see why if taking my first hour is anything to go by. The lack of a proper tutorial and having a metric ton of information coming at you from all directions is enough make anyone dizzy."

"Furthermore, even when the in-depth mechanics are learned, matches don’t leave much of a lasting impression due to a distinct lack of excitement as a result of the gameplay. Take a big teamfight in League/Dota for example: they’re often accompanied with hard hitting sounds, dazzling visual effects, informative on-screen UI elements, and an epic announcer making the entire experience immensely exhilerating. I got none of that here.
While I absolutely believe BtV will have its time in the spotlight – largely due to its innate marketability – I think some adrenaline pumping features embedded in the design is necessary for casual and competitive longevity. Of course, it’s in early access so it’s probably not high on the priority list, but it’s something that I feel is unmistakably missing when compared to the competition."

"Beyond the Void is an incredible foundation of something truly great in the works. Its well-executed concept showcases extensively thought out mechanics, eye-catching visual design, and the seamless blending of two distinct genres.
I expect a lot from this game in the future, however, for now, most people may find it too early to get on board with. I myself will keep a close eye on this title as it gets closer and closer to carving out a sizable niche in the Twitch streaming and competitive eSports scene."

MArketing is a very long process. it is the sowing of grains, and waiting for large harvests. If you still want to wait you will confirm that you have no idea about anything other than creating a game. It is sad that you do not see what investors are writing here.

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
vertikus

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

Hello btv,

Not much updates lately except for fud. I want to ask you very directly and honest: will the shop still be released in 2017?

Ty
eseses1989

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

Beyondthevoid -
Thank u for taking some time to write back, and unlike our friend here madfox u did it without any sarcastic words.
i gotta join in with wgd and vertikus here:
marketing is really a very long process, which can take about a half year at least before seeing results, so keep that in mind.
also, u said the shop is ready more than 2 weeks ago, only waiting for the login app. when are u going to implement the shop?
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:42:17 AM

Beyondthevoid -
Thank u for taking some time to write back, and unlike our friend here madfox u did it without any sarcastic words.
marketing is really a very long process, which can take about a half year at least before seeing results, so keep that in mind.
also, u said the shop is ready more than 2 weeks ago, only waiting for the login app. when are u going to implement the shop?

Hello,

About the shop: to be really honest, we hope it will be released before 2018, we do all that is possible to make it in time. An Authentification server and app is not something trivial to do, it takes development time that we cannot shorten. We are not stuck at the moment, we make progresses, but it's still long. Good news is that once this is done, it will be done for all the other games we'll publish, and projects we'll develop. It's a one time work thankfully.

About marketing: I know that it takes time. I'm not saying we are not doing anything, on the contrary, I'm in contact with marketing agencies and influencers on a daily basis. The development sprint before christmas should add all the game features we need to increase retention, and I'm looking to start campaigns from January on.

madfox11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:24:56 AM

Beyondthevoid -

Unlike you, devs don`t use double-dealing practice and don`t call you "fudster". Pay attention to this.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

Your arts really awesome!
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:49:51 AM

I like this project that's why I invested in it huge amount of BTC. I know that my BTC were burned during bear market but I still expect that sooner or later we'll see altcoin bull market. NXC is use-case project and it works today. As many mentioned, marketing is must do thing but guys (investors and supporters) try to spread a word about BTV yourself. Through twitter, facebook, youtube, steemit and all channels available to you. More players you bring on the platform, more chances that BVD will succeed. When players start to come and play, the growth will be exponential. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wgd
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:40:11 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 12:55:05 PM by wgd

I remind you as a man who is not immune to crypto devs but long acting in crypto. There are several points to success

- the value of the product (here we have a good game, devs focus on this)
- longterm serious marketing (without comment, there were a lot of articles before ico why there are no new ones for a long time)
- spcjal media ants hype markering (poorly)
- capital and market makers (There is no better promotion than long green dildo on main exchange :DD)

the conclusionare trivial ;]

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet

████████████

████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

QORTECTOR

....JOIN....
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:45:45 PM

it depends on the adoption and for that we need to see the shop and the cards they are going to sell.

its still a great project to follow
bitcoinmaster1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:23:53 PM

Beyondthevoid -

Hello,

About the shop: to be really honest, we hope it will be released before 2018, we do all that is possible to make it in time. An Authentification server and app is not something trivial to do, it takes development time that we cannot shorten. We are not stuck at the moment, we make progresses, but it's still long. Good news is that once this is done, it will be done for all the other games we'll publish, and projects we'll develop. It's a one time work thankfully.

About marketing: I know that it takes time. I'm not saying we are not doing anything, on the contrary, I'm in contact with marketing agencies and influencers on a daily basis. The development sprint before christmas should add all the game features we need to increase retention, and I'm looking to start campaigns from January on.

Question: When you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?
eseses1989

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:56:07 PM

wow 0.50 percent up! let's not go crazy all at once haha. jk
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: