Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227434 times)
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:12:02 AM

lol two morons found each other  Grin

Your misconcern of the current situation is very strange, and maybe even questionable.

Do you really think everybody must rush into your stupid conclusions?
You stated the lack of progress, dev`s dump and called the project a scam. Do you really think that everyone should support you? THAT`s very questionable.

haha blind shill. you don't care about anything don't you? as long as you can play a broken game and drink liters of cheap wodka. go make another meaningless tournament with your other drinking cheeki breeki friends.

lol these vodka talks show you are an elderly alcoholic are you? (do not bother your busy mouth, the answer is optional  Grin)

sorry your metaphors are too retarded for me. how does it make you feel that a kitten game using the same blockchain is way more successful than Beyond the Shit?

What kitten game?

google crypto kittens. people are buying shitty kitten avatars for 10.000 usd each. nexium shop won't even have enough revenue to cover the servers lol.

People are buying virtual kittens. We live in a stupid world.

people buy everything, if they want to advertise it nicely. But devs here are marketing-impaired, the community that has been leftovers has been writing about it for months

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:17:25 AM

I still have a question that has gone unanswered in the previous pages. I need this answered by someone who is close or involved with the project.

Question: BTV, when you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?

Its one thing if someone missed my post but it is another if I actually got ignored.
As an investor that tells me something...

Hello,

Yes, I saw your question earlier and I meant to answer but got busy and other comments made it hard to see. Sorry about that.
I'm not ignoring any question, I'm trying to keep up with all the things I have to do.

So now the answer:

Yes, the plan is to create an ecosystem of games using the same token, Nexium (NxC) and the same economic features (items exchange directly from the store, cross-gaming assets etc).
The token we created has (or will have when the awaited store comes out) real functionnalities within our system. We'll use it for every transaction made in the store.

While developing Beyond the Void we are also thinking about future games, either developed by us from scratch, or published by us and developed by indie studios that we think are good.
We're not worried about the funds, what we have left of the ICO will last at the very least a couple of years.

No problem, thank you for answering.

So what will make you different from GAME(credits)?

I think part of this struggle for some is that it's not entirely clear the vision of the Nexium coin (or company). I was under the impression that the vision was to be the first game successfully using blockchain tech. But if its purpose is multistore currency under your brand, that brings up my previous question.

If that was clear to everyone, I think there might be a little less FUD or questions.
If there was an answer that makes you different, we could properly understand the role BTV plays in that.

But if everything lives and dies on the game, I think it'll be hard to keep investors happy. They need a grand vision. A vision that is beyond just a game.

I'm one that can see beyond the void of a product (<- someone please tell me they laughed at that) if there is something bigger.

I'm a holder and will continue to hold. Because even if you aren't that different from GAME(credits) as a token, your token is highly undervalued. Although the price might actually reflect the product, at least you did deliver on a product.

I would still like to know what makes you (your token) different from GAME though. Smiley

The main difference between B2Expand and Game credit is the way we build the ecosystem.

In our vision, every game published by us is carefully tested by ourselves, and we chose each and every game we want to work with. We are not a platform for all the developers to publish their game, we have an artisitic direction in what we do.
We know that players love lore, background in games, and the aim is to connect each game to the others through cross-gaming assets, and a shared marketplace.

So the result will be an ecosystem with less games, and more quality. It's not better or worse than Gamecredits, it's just a different way to see games Smiley
Also, gamecredits, from what I saw, are little games, mostly on mobile, and while we'll probably do mobile games as well, we're more focused on the ecosystem story than game distribution platforms.

That's an interesting question, and I think that we ought to publish an article explaining our vision in more (and better) words. I'll focus on writing it before Christmas, and will probably publish it on Steemit, so I'll update you here when I do.

fezington

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

I still have a question that has gone unanswered in the previous pages. I need this answered by someone who is close or involved with the project.

Question: BTV, when you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?

Its one thing if someone missed my post but it is another if I actually got ignored.
As an investor that tells me something...

Hello,

Yes, I saw your question earlier and I meant to answer but got busy and other comments made it hard to see. Sorry about that.
I'm not ignoring any question, I'm trying to keep up with all the things I have to do.

So now the answer:

Yes, the plan is to create an ecosystem of games using the same token, Nexium (NxC) and the same economic features (items exchange directly from the store, cross-gaming assets etc).
The token we created has (or will have when the awaited store comes out) real functionnalities within our system. We'll use it for every transaction made in the store.

While developing Beyond the Void we are also thinking about future games, either developed by us from scratch, or published by us and developed by indie studios that we think are good.
We're not worried about the funds, what we have left of the ICO will last at the very least a couple of years.

No problem, thank you for answering.

So what will make you different from GAME(credits)?

I think part of this struggle for some is that it's not entirely clear the vision of the Nexium coin (or company). I was under the impression that the vision was to be the first game successfully using blockchain tech. But if its purpose is multistore currency under your brand, that brings up my previous question.

If that was clear to everyone, I think there might be a little less FUD or questions.
If there was an answer that makes you different, we could properly understand the role BTV plays in that.

But if everything lives and dies on the game, I think it'll be hard to keep investors happy. They need a grand vision. A vision that is beyond just a game.

I'm one that can see beyond the void of a product (<- someone please tell me they laughed at that) if there is something bigger.

I'm a holder and will continue to hold. Because even if you aren't that different from GAME(credits) as a token, your token is highly undervalued. Although the price might actually reflect the product, at least you did deliver on a product.

I would still like to know what makes you (your token) different from GAME though. Smiley

The main difference between B2Expand and Game credit is the way we build the ecosystem.

In our vision, every game published by us is carefully tested by ourselves, and we chose each and every game we want to work with. We are not a platform for all the developers to publish their game, we have an artisitic direction in what we do.
We know that players love lore, background in games, and the aim is to connect each game to the others through cross-gaming assets, and a shared marketplace.

So the result will be an ecosystem with less games, and more quality. It's not better or worse than Gamecredits, it's just a different way to see games Smiley
Also, gamecredits, from what I saw, are little games, mostly on mobile, and while we'll probably do mobile games as well, we're more focused on the ecosystem story than game distribution platforms.

That's an interesting question, and I think that we ought to publish an article explaining our vision in more (and better) words. I'll focus on writing it before Christmas, and will probably publish it on Steemit, so I'll update you here when I do.

MOON. Woah publish an article?!!! Don't overwork yourself. ROFL
dodgrad

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:39 AM

Beyond the Void you are not able to feed one child and you want the whole family. Take someone from economics and marketing to the team, people are laughing at you. there is a hype on the crypto and you're always ass on the floor.

egoists!!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:40:34 AM

Beyond the Void you are not able to feed one child and you want the whole family. Take someone from economics and marketing to the team, people are laughing at you. there is a hype on the crypto and you're always ass on the floor.

egoists!!

In brief - you waited for a freebie, but there is not.
dodgrad

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:52:11 AM

egoists!!

we are waiting for marketing strategies, errors were indicated a long time ago. the team did not do anything about it.

Promises here do not do anything on anyone, at this price btc only facts is real. on what team devs is waiting with the promotion of the year? thinking that if a new spaceship is given, people will start talking about the game in the subway.

WRONG devs, no manager marketing. without maket maket, without ants social media is big crap !!! Do not you see it?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
madfox11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

egoists!!

we are waiting for marketing strategies, errors were indicated a long time ago. the team did not do anything about it.

Promises here do not do anything on anyone, at this price btc only facts is real. on what team devs is waiting with the promotion of the year? thinking that if a new spaceship is given, people will start talking about the game in the subway.

WRONG devs, no manager marketing. without maket maket, without ants social media is big crap !!! Do not you see it?

I think you don`t understand mechanics of game development. What `promises` here do you mean? Promises of high NXC price? Never seen. Promises to fix bugs and add game modes? Yes, quite everything was done.
We`ve met some bugs during our tournaments, now they are fixed, it is still Early access period - but its going on through Steam platform, nobody even promised steam during ICO! But game is there already. A lot of thing are done since our first tests - are you game coder? Can you estimate the time spent on programming? Do a healthy evaluation of the project progress, instead of following that fud.
fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

Lazy team responds to this dudes question the next week. Haha and their slack/discord is dead. One would think that they should be happy to reply when someone shows interest. Not this team though. They’re happy when everything is dead just like their shitcoin and game. Haha  Grin

Devs selling down until the order book is 0
dodgrad

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:14:03 PM

egoists!!

I think you don`t understand mechanics of game development. What `promises` here do you mean? Promises of high NXC price? Never seen. Promises to fix bugs and add game modes? Yes, quite everything was done.
We`ve met some bugs during our tournaments, now they are fixed, it is still Early access period. A lot of thing are done since our first tests - are you game coder? Can you estimate the time spent on programming? Do a healthy evaluation of the project progress, instead of following that fud.

You mind are limited, you are talking about the development of the game, I am talking about the success of the nexium project. unless we talk to another level iq;) without resentment

The product (GAME) is only part of the success of the project in the world of crypto. it is still broadly understood marketing, interaction with the community, capital for creating prices on the market

The price reflects the value of the project, nexium carried out ineptly by 2-3 people, madfox11 i thought you are a smart guy;)

Nexium is a perfect example of the programmers are only suitable for programming, sad but true  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
madfox11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:50 PM

egoists!!

We`ve met some bugs during our tournaments, now they are fixed, it is still Early access period. A lot of thing are done since our first tests - are you game coder? Can you estimate the time spent on programming? Do a healthy evaluation of the project progress, instead of following that fud.

The product (GAME) is only part of the success of the project in the world of crypto. it is still broadly understood marketing, interaction with the community, capital for creating prices on the market

The price reflects the value of the project, nexium carried out ineptly by 2-3 people, I thought you are a smart guy;)

Nexium is a perfect example of the programmers are only suitable for programming, sad but true  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If under the `world of crypto` you mean those rules that were laid by the early deceivers and scammers - then this project is not the same. What you thought of me, does not bother me at all, its BTV thread, not a discussion of my intelligence.
dodgrad

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:38 PM

problem unless you do not understand that it's business, because you got the money from an ico participant. If you were to pay, we would not write here

If it were not for the cyprot hype, btc and eth nX growth would not be here long ago. If you wait for a crypto crash, the project will be forgotten along with the remains of a small community. there is a golden time and you are stumbling over your own legs

investors and ico participant have expectations, they have such a right. that's why only a few people write here, because the rest have been disappointed for a long time and have escaped forever.

the difference between the fud and constructive criticism is clear to me and for you?  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:38:40 PM

egoists!!

The price reflects the value of the project, nexium carried out ineptly by 2-3 people, I thought you are a smart guy;)

Nexium is a perfect example of the programmers are only suitable for programming, sad but true  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If under the `world of crypto` you mean those rules that were laid by the early deceivers and scammers - then this project is not the same. What you thought of me, does not bother me at all, its BTV thread, not a discussion of my intelligence.
I think that he is right inn one statement - NXC need nice marketing. Of course, we have good game and everything works well, but marketing is a big problem. Hope, near full release we will have good marketing campain
madfox11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:41:08 PM

problem unless you do not understand that it's business, because you got the money from an ico participant. If you were to pay, we would not write here

If it were not for the cyprot hype, btc and eth nX growth would not be here long ago. If you wait for a crypto crash, the project will be forgotten along with the remains of a small community. there is a golden time and you are stumbling over your own legs

investors and ico participant have expectations, they have such a right. that's why only a few people write here, because the rest have been disappointed for a long time and have escaped forever.

the difference between the fuddle and the constructive criticism is clear to me and for you?  Cool

So, you propose, without having a ready working project, to start screaming at every corner and calling a passer-by, and then, after collecting a lot of money, get lost? But you personally will receive profit and also get lost?
fezington

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:43:22 PM

the difference between the fuddle and the constructive criticism is clear to me and for you?  Cool

So, you propose, without having a ready working project, to start screaming at every corner and calling a passer-by, and then, after collecting a lot of money, get lost? But you personally will receive profit and also get lost?

You mean like since the ICO lol. Madcuck has no idea how crypto works. He’s just a naive blind shill sucking devs ass 24/7

For Madcuck: criticisms = fud ... ooooh simple minded russian boy
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:35:14 PM

Well, looks like i'm going to stay in this coin for a while. Madfox11 do u really really think team has any privilege rn,
to wait for a complete game in god knows when delisting is a actually a real threat? what's the point? this coin need to pump very quick
compared to it's very low liquidity in last month, in order to save the entire project probably. not fuding - reality!
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:41:18 PM

If people are soo unhappy with this game and it's aspects, why don't they just leave and not bother to keep spreading FUD on here? Seriously.

I'm still playing the game with no issues. It IS active, has a lot of positive reviews and is in the positive . LOT of games that fall on their faces on Steam do not have that luxury.

The negative posts are just people tryin to accumulate at lower prices because they know it'll be worth 10x it is now.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
eseses1989

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

If people are soo unhappy with this game and it's aspects, why don't they just leave and not bother to keep spreading FUD on here? Seriously.

I'm still playing the game with no issues. It IS active, has a lot of positive reviews and is in the positive . LOT of games that fall on their faces on Steam do not have that luxury.

The negative posts are just people tryin to accumulate at lower prices because they know it'll be worth 10x it is now.  Cheesy

How long steam would keep a game with 3.5 average players a day, before kick it out of steam?
xemer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

Eseses Why are you always saying it will get delisted, no coin in recent years (expect BTS) was delisted for having low volume...
In all reality you are a 28 year old,bad trader who still lives in your moms basement and collects welfare. You prob. invested your last 200$ into nxc and fought it will make you rich, but you invested at the wrong time, right when btc went parabolic and nxc went down because of that all coins did, thats crypto... stop crying the team told you that the marketing starts in January when the shop is opened and the game is polished... next time do your research and dont cry when the coins value goes down and blaming it on the devs.
Look you f-ed up take this L and learn from it, I bet you have tons of those Wink
KorvenDallas

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

How long steam would keep a game with 3.5 average players a day, before kick it out of steam?

Steam kicking a game because of a lack of player ?
Man you should really get your head out of the ground and do some research before speaking, Steam only kick games that violate terms & conditions.
The more you talk the more you appears like a brat that consider his little experience as exact science. Soon you'll sound as dumb as your pal fezington
xemer

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:11:54 PM

And now crying about getting delisted on steam
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: