Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:00:20 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a clever decision now because very soon it's price and demand will increase as both are directly dependent on each other. So if you but bitcoin and hold got 6 months then also you could get $100 just by doing nothing but hold your $800. I think it's not a bad idea
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:12:20 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a clever decision now because very soon it's price and demand will increase as both are directly dependent on each other. So if you but bitcoin and hold got 6 months then also you could get $100 just by doing nothing but hold your $800. I think it's not a bad idea
However, the price will not always move based on our prediction, there are times that it falls back and we can lose our investment if we sell for a cheaper price. I guess it is all about spotting the right timing and now is the right timing since the price has risen and continuously rising.
Think that we will get to the $1,000 in the next few days, that should be your inspiration to your investment now.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:29:28 AM

It was hard to leave and forget about Bitcoin, because you will come back here. That's what I experienced some time ago. My money ran out for trying to investments outside of Bitcoin and the results are not as big as what I got here.
I returned to Bitcoin because here is very convincing, especially now that Bitcoin has been supported and accepted by the companies as a means of payment them.
Future prospects are good, and this means that will further increase the value of Bitcoin itself.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

is a good investment because you can trade it and usually have a good profit as  price every week is going up and theres a time when the  price is too high that people will sell it and you will go with the flow. You can use  for many uses in the internet the one I'm using it is purchasing donator pack on my online game.
the main advantage of the bitcoin is that you can earn it and you can invest it ..... you invest your earning it just like you are playing with it in some sense and making a lot of money.....

I agree with this! You can earn bitcoin without sweating too much! I mean, there are lots of programs here that gives free bitcoin like faucets and freebies from different gambling sites! Also, if you have skills or talents, you can also use it to gain bitcoin especially if you are really good in coding and some technical stuffs! Bitcoin is really the best!

Faucets is a waste of time as the payouts are too low but it can be good for those who are new to the bitcoin world and don't have any other ways of earning it but if you want to earn a descent amount of bitcoins then signature campaign is the best source to earn it and you need to save your earnings for future as price is expected to rise in future.

Faucets may not be waste of time for everyone. I began my online work through faucets and i think everyone starts with the faucets.But once you move forward in bitcoin earning you realize that those faucets earning days were useless, but actually they had given you base and from there you learnt more about bitcoins.
They say that faucet are waste of time because they earned a very low amount of bitcoin on faucets when they are newbies.  Now they know the way of earning, they are suggesting the newbie that don't take faucet because you will earn to slow their . they will just teach the newbie on how to earn here in the forum or in other ways.
Even faucets sites used to pay huge amount of santoshis in the past when bitcoin was new and price was low but now things are not the same as price is going higher and higher and there is nothing wrong in earning from faucets as even those santoshis will be more valuable in future when price will reach to the moon.

Thats the real disadvantage of faucets. With the increase in the bitcoin price, now the claims of faucets are very minimal and are of no use at all. I remember once i started using faucets about 2 years ago, i claimed quite good amount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1241

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 10:50:47 AM

It is not anything "clever" but rather a general idea. Many people like us are holding bitcoin and selling them when prices rise. Then we buy more when prices fall and in doing so we are making profit. Its called trading and its very popular among cryptocoins. One of the biggest reasons for which bitcoin is used nowadays is for trading because the big price of bitcoin with respect to fiat is what draws the crowd of traders towards it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:09:36 AM

Not only now, bitcoin is always good investment because bitcoin have great stability and has strong platform where the price of bitcoin will increase in future because the usage of bitcoin becoming more comfortable to people who wants to use it.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:42:55 AM

It depends on the volume of bitcoin that you are going to buy. And no doubt that bitcoin is really a good investment nowadays because if you are that type of person that doesn't have an availability to have an investment because of lacking of funds. Then bitcoin is for you and by just simply holding it effortless, you have a chance to get profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:49:36 AM

It depends on the volume of bitcoin that you are going to buy. And no doubt that bitcoin is really a good investment nowadays because if you are that type of person that doesn't have an availability to have an investment because of lacking of funds. Then bitcoin is for you and by just simply holding it effortless, you have a chance to get profit.
Buy bitcoin earlier is better. I think for this month the low price of bitcoin is about $830-890 I am not sure that bitcoin price can be lower than this. Yeah that is my oppinion.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:06:40 PM

Not only now, bitcoin is always good investment because bitcoin have great stability and has strong platform where the price of bitcoin will increase in future because the usage of bitcoin becoming more comfortable to people who wants to use it.

As long as investors are not going to pull out their investments including us with bitcoin. And yes it will always be a good investment because it is also a flexible crypto where you can invest whatever amount you wanted to invest with it. But still it will always be risky too and its up to us on how we are ready to take the risk for investing in it.
Yeah you are right if we will support bitcoin then we cannot say that there is any problem that will face us in the coming future and in your second sentence you said that it is risky to invest in it I think you have to look at your first sentence where you have said that when we will support it bitcoin will be a good investment so you do not have to say like that. For me bitcoin is always a good investment.
lol3c

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:30:32 PM

However, the price will not always move based on our prediction, there are times that it falls back and we can lose our investment if we sell for a cheaper price. I guess it is all about spotting the right timing and now is the right timing since the price has risen and continuously rising.
Think that we will get to the $1,000 in the next few days, that should be your inspiration to your investment now.
The prices certainly always goes up although there are sometimes it will fall back. Therefore, you must be patient, be wise and learn how to control your emotion. Panic can slowly kill you from the inside. Try not to become a panic seller or a panic buyer. Read charts and analyze them wisely and you will earn profit from Bitcoin
LOUISEBIT

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:52:00 PM

The prices certainly always goes up although there are sometimes it will fall back. Therefore, you must be patient, be wise and learn how to control your emotion. Panic can slowly kill you from the inside. Try not to become a panic seller or a panic buyer. Read charts and analyze them wisely and you will earn profit from Bitcoin
Although the price of bitcoin is fluctuative but I was read some articles from great people's who said that the price of bitcoin will rise until more than 4500 $ in this year's probably tey were made analysis before . I hope it's will happen .
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:58:58 PM

Although the price of bitcoin is fluctuative but I was read some articles from great people's who said that the price of bitcoin will rise until more than 4500 $ in this year's probably tey were made analysis before . I hope it's will happen .

Well, it's true that price of bitcoin went high in the beginning of this year, but I don't think it's realistic that we will see price of bitcoin rise above $4500.
In the long term, 5-10 years, it's possible but not in such short period of time.
Before such scenario happen, bitcoin should become mainstream, globally accepted by merchants and customers.
It will not happen overnight.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:26:14 PM

Buy bitcoin earlier is better. I think for this month the low price of bitcoin is about $830-890 I am not sure that bitcoin price can be lower than this. Yeah that is my oppinion.
Actually, the price of Bitcoin this month is will range from $750 to $920, just like you said there is small chance that it will lower than this because last weeks it's stable to $900 - $920 and I predict it will increase next month, I don't know if buying bitcoin this month is profitable but I hope the price of Bitcoin will be increase.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:30:34 PM

Actually, the price of Bitcoin this month is will range from $750 to $920, just like you said there is small chance that it will lower than this because last weeks it's stable to $900 - $920 and I predict it will be increase again.

I want to make myself confident that bitcoin is going to be good at $800 and that will be its flooring price. But if you are going to caught bitcoin flooring at lower price then just take the chance and advantage of buying for it. Because that's the beauty of bitcoin, you can see it low for now but later or tomorrow the price will have its revenge and will increase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

It is not anything "clever" but rather a general idea. Many people like us are holding bitcoin and selling them when prices rise. Then we buy more when prices fall and in doing so we are making profit. Its called trading and its very popular among cryptocoins. One of the biggest reasons for which bitcoin is used nowadays is for trading because the big price of bitcoin with respect to fiat is what draws the crowd of traders towards it.
It is right that traders are continuously buying and selling looking at the price and their profit but when it will be promoted to more people which is on the way and when more people will put their money in bitcoin then at that time you will see the price of bitcoin increasing higher as with that the demand of the bitcoin increases more higher.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:27:06 PM

As long as investors are not going to pull out their investments including us with bitcoin. And yes it will always be a good investment because it is also a flexible crypto where you can invest whatever amount you wanted to invest with it. But still it will always be risky too and its up to us on how we are ready to take the risk for investing in it.
Yeah you are right if we will support bitcoin then we cannot say that there is any problem that will face us in the coming future and in your second sentence you said that it is risky to invest in it I think you have to look at your first sentence where you have said that when we will support it bitcoin will be a good investment so you do not have to say like that. For me bitcoin is always a good investment.

It will always be risky because the fact that there are so many whales that are making the price of bitcoin fluctuate. I said its risky because if you are a new comer to bitcoin and you are going to buy at higher price because you do believe that it is going to pump but sadly the price fall down and out of your patience you did sold it in fear of falling more.
Every action is a major risk,But we can consider for every to do. In the language of fluctuation, it is difficult to be discussed.
Whales just will certainly do the selling on a large scale, and scale back on large purchases (Take part hole better). Keep hold because bitcoin will be more expensive, and encouraged many things.
but to i think not the situation is changing from time to time, because the users of bitcoin are becoming more and more mature, and hope that in future it will become impossible to manipulate the price of bitcoin for big wales or group of big whales.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:15:36 PM

is a good investment because you can trade it and usually have a good profit as  price every week is going up and theres a time when the  price is too high that people will sell it and you will go with the flow. You can use  for many uses in the internet the one I'm using it is purchasing donator pack on my online game.
the main advantage of the bitcoin is that you can earn it and you can invest it ..... you invest your earning it just like you are playing with it in some sense and making a lot of money.....

I agree with this! You can earn bitcoin without sweating too much! I mean, there are lots of programs here that gives free bitcoin like faucets and freebies from different gambling sites! Also, if you have skills or talents, you can also use it to gain bitcoin especially if you are really good in coding and some technical stuffs! Bitcoin is really the best!

Faucets is a waste of time as the payouts are too low but it can be good for those who are new to the bitcoin world and don't have any other ways of earning it but if you want to earn a descent amount of bitcoins then signature campaign is the best source to earn it and you need to save your earnings for future as price is expected to rise in future.

Faucets may not be waste of time for everyone. I began my online work through faucets and i think everyone starts with the faucets.But once you move forward in bitcoin earning you realize that those faucets earning days were useless, but actually they had given you base and from there you learnt more about bitcoins.
They say that faucet are waste of time because they earned a very low amount of bitcoin on faucets when they are newbies.  Now they know the way of earning, they are suggesting the newbie that don't take faucet because you will earn to slow their . they will just teach the newbie on how to earn here in the forum or in other ways.
Even faucets sites used to pay huge amount of santoshis in the past when bitcoin was new and price was low but now things are not the same as price is going higher and higher and there is nothing wrong in earning from faucets as even those santoshis will be more valuable in future when price will reach to the moon.

Thats the real disadvantage of faucets. With the increase in the bitcoin price, now the claims of faucets are very minimal and are of no use at all. I remember once i started using faucets about 2 years ago, i claimed quite good amount.
My friend told me that there were many faucets sites that used to pay 1 btc every 10 minutes but at that time we were not a part of bitcoin community and we surely missed the boat to accumulate huge amount of coins and just imagine 1 btc every 10 minute where we would have landed today if we would have been active users of bitcoin at that time.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
the.scientist

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

As many users probably know, at the moment there are certain problems related to the use of Bitcoin that need to be solved, among them problems related to scalability. But the possibility of investing before such problems are solved can be a good opportunity, because once projects like Lightning Network start working, the price will probably reach values never reached before.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:40:12 PM

The price of bitcoin is moving on positively and it can reach to the moon in future so if we invest in bitcoins today then we can expect huge returns in future if the same trend continues and there are news around that even many new companies will start using bitcoins which will draw attention of more people towards in bitcoins resulting in increase in its usage.
muhcoins

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:49:47 PM

technology is a good investment, period.
all you have to decide is: high risk or low risk. bitcoin WAS a high risk investment.

i dont see it as a high risk any more. the market growth last years make it more trustable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: