Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

Bitcoin is truly a better investment because the price is growing with a variation in respect to time. This time growth is found stable and has been moving perfectly without much fluctuations. Recent changes in the bitcoin exchange regulation the price sustain long.
Are you out of your mind? Bitcoin can be considered as the most fluctuating currency on this planet. Don't you see the chart? The data have shown that the Bitcoin prices always move up and down, up and down which causes many people be panic and sell all of their bitcoin at once. Bitcoin is a good type of investment but the prices are not as stable as you think

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merlinsbeard

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

I think prices have no choice but to go up until supply is nearly diminished.  But I think that point is coming sooner than you think.

There are more than 16 million bitcoins in circulation with a large percentage estimated lost. Not that many coins are left. In the short term, I think as long as there is more interest and investment in mining/trading, bitcoin prices must go up.

But in the long term, what will happen once mining becomes impossible? Will miners move on to another, more innovative cryptocurrency? Will Satoshi's "lost" bitcoins finally be released? Will a national government adopt another blockchain currency of its own?

The unfortunate truth is that prices are always dictated by people's feelings. And feelings may change at any time.
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now mainly because stocks are crashing with hopes of recovery.

In all honesty, it's an investment itself and likely has more potential to grow because of nodes halving, revamp opportunities on how Satoshi will outperform alternatives as well as foreign + international adoption of the cryptocurrency economy.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:37:21 AM

I think we still didn't skip that chance to get rich with bitcoin. Remember all this people who invested in bitcoin in the most beggining and bought it just for couple of dollars, now that are millionaires. Yes, today bitcoin costs a lot, but I think the price will go just higher and those people who invest in bitcoin today will be in plus.

It is still early for us who are in bitcoin and like those people who early adopted and became rich with it. The same thing and it can happen to us, if you are going to invest right now. And a lot of ways that you can invest in bitcoin but the most popular is holding and next to it is trading.If you don't want to effort, you can just simply hold your bought bitcoins.
holding your bought bitcoin is currently a good idea. because bitcoin price is expecting to cross the 1000 USD level in next few days. i am even expect that after that i will cross the all time high level, therefore in present time holding bitcoin is the best option and those people who have converted their bitcoin into alt coins they should try to sell and hold bitcoin, because there is better chance that bitcoin will give you good profit.

It is always been a good idea because if you had bought bitcoin at lower price and you manage to hold it until today. You are going to harvest the profit right now and you did nothing but hold it for a very long time. And with your patience your investment in bitcoin brought you this far and even there are people who doesn't believe, they will just feel sorry for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
frendsento

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:09:38 AM

I believe that it was because of It's nature to be volatile when it comes to price , when people start to dump their bitoins I think thats the good way to start making a profit in bitcoins because in no time the price of bitcoin will start to rise again ! It happen many times and I know it will happen again  so when that times come lets be prepared  because that is a sign to start investing in bitcoins!
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:43:27 AM

I believe that it was because of It's nature to be volatile when it comes to price , when people start to dump their bitoins I think thats the good way to start making a profit in bitcoins because in no time the price of bitcoin will start to rise again ! It happen many times and I know it will happen again  so when that times come lets be prepared  because that is a sign to start investing in bitcoins!

the popularity and value of the platform
Bitcoin always be people like, in the future, banks will launch Bitcoin and strong operations, a not too distant future
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:34:41 AM

Even the price of bitcoin down, I would still hold my bitcoin. bitcoin potentially gaining more users in the future, therefore, even though prices of bitcoin is very volatile, we do not have to worry about loss, the important thing is to sell it at the right time.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:21:04 AM

Bitcoin is truly a better investment because the price is growing with a variation in respect to time. This time growth is found stable and has been moving perfectly without much fluctuations. Recent changes in the bitcoin exchange regulation the price sustain long.

Yes the price of bitcoin now is quite stable and its flooring price is really good to consider. And for those people that are going to wait more for the price to decrease before getting into it or investing on it. You are going to regret that you haven't invested into it immediately because I felt sorry for it already and I don't want to happen to me again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:35:10 PM

I think we still didn't skip that chance to get rich with bitcoin. Remember all this people who invested in bitcoin in the most beggining and bought it just for couple of dollars, now that are millionaires. Yes, today bitcoin costs a lot, but I think the price will go just higher and those people who invest in bitcoin today will be in plus.

It is still early for us who are in bitcoin and like those people who early adopted and became rich with it. The same thing and it can happen to us, if you are going to invest right now. And a lot of ways that you can invest in bitcoin but the most popular is holding and next to it is trading.If you don't want to effort, you can just simply hold your bought bitcoins.

holding your bitcoin could be enough for now, dealing with trading nowadays could not be a profitable investment for now and if we are going to talk about the alt coin trading I think there are many alternate crypto currencies that are becoming unsuccessful so it couldn't be a good choice . and many people will surely prefer an effortless investment so the best option will still be the bitcoin investment which you will hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell and get a profit .
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:47:34 PM

yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .

agree with you because until now bitcoin is still a promising place for investment, because the benefits of a large enough bitcoin

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:48:59 PM

The reason many of us fall short of success many times is because we do not clearly define what we want in life. I want a car, I want a house, I want a lot of money, I want to travel overseas, I want to school abroad, I want to own a business, I want to get married will all remain a pipe dream without a definite and clear stating of exactly what you want.
For example, if you want to buy a car, don't just say you want to buy a car and end it there, identify the brand you want, the color you want, find out how much it costs and activate a plan towards the particular day you want to pay for the car...              

Bitcoin is the best investment for fast growth in your finance and fillfull all your dreams. So Keep investing in bitcoins,because its the best investment in today's world.            

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:14:41 PM

Are you out of your mind? Bitcoin can be considered as the most fluctuating currency on this planet. Don't you see the chart? The data have shown that the Bitcoin prices always move up and down, up and down which causes many people be panic and sell all of their bitcoin at once. Bitcoin is a good type of investment but the prices are not as stable as you think

It does not fluctuate in a significant way most of the time, though. You don't have to worry about the fluctuations that are just around 10$ since you can't lose or win that much from that movement. Panic selling only happens when the price is declining a lot just like what happened at the beginning of the year when the price was 1,100$ and then it's dumping really hard. When you look at the charts, the whole thing is literally going down. There's no pause at the dump at all. It's really scary that even the long time bitcoin users would panic sell.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:54:04 PM

holding your bitcoin could be enough for now, dealing with trading nowadays could not be a profitable investment for now and if we are going to talk about the alt coin trading I think there are many alternate crypto currencies that are becoming unsuccessful so it couldn't be a good choice . and many people will surely prefer an effortless investment so the best option will still be the bitcoin investment which you will hold your bitcoin and wait for the right time to sell and get a profit .
yes holding bitcoin for some time can give you a good profit. the price  is continously increassing after some downfall, i think investing your assets in bitcoin is a good investment, the possible reasons are that bitcoin is giving us a good profit if the price goes up and  secondly we can see that now people have become mature and they are not letting the price of bitcoin down  any more.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:42:37 PM

Yes agreed. I think it is still good time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is still increasing and about to touch the peak level of $1000. It is still very good time for investment in bitcoin. Those people who will invest regularly in bitcoin can get good profit from bitcoins. And those who missed the opportunity will surely will regret for their life's biggest mistakes.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

Yes agreed. I think it is still good time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is still increasing and about to touch the peak level of $1000. It is still very good time for investment in bitcoin. Those people who will invest regularly in bitcoin can get good profit from bitcoins. And those who missed the opportunity will surely will regret for their life's biggest mistakes.
The Bitcoin crossed 1000$ again, and I think this weekend it may cross 1100$. And this is not a good time to buy bitcoins because the price is very high and if we buy now and suddenly the price went down, it's a big loss for us. So those who already have bitcoins this is the best time to invest and try to double your investment.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:23:22 PM

Afaik bitcoin now has more users using it who can easily stimulate demand and result in a raise in price and can also stabilize when traders dump their coins for fiat which is why bitcoins is a good investment now.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 07:17:10 PM

Afaik bitcoin now has more users using it who can easily stimulate demand and result in a raise in price and can also stabilize when traders dump their coins for fiat which is why bitcoins is a good investment now.
Even though bitcoin has bad words roaming around it, it's still growing in numbers. The users are creating ways in order to find better services for it. It's a good investment because you just have to buy it and hope that prices go up. You could add ways also to increase it by working for bitcoin, trading or also gambling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 08:12:15 PM

It does not fluctuate in a significant way most of the time, though. You don't have to worry about the fluctuations that are just around 10$ since you can't lose or win that much from that movement. Panic selling only happens when the price is declining a lot just like what happened at the beginning of the year when the price was 1,100$ and then it's dumping really hard. When you look at the charts, the whole thing is literally going down. There's no pause at the dump at all. It's really scary that even the long time bitcoin users would panic sell

It is pumping really hard too

And this is how price behaves in many markets. Most of the time it trades sideways, people become impatient and lose control over their feelings trying to squeeze more profits from ever decreasing ranges. And just when they become despaired at the price slow mo, it massively shoots either up or down. In this way, the majority of folks are not able to profit handsomely when the price goes up since they sell too much or take advantage of low prices when the price goes down since they buy too early way too much again

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:36:34 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because more and more big companys investing
in the blockchain technology (i mean with this in altcoins) and also in bitcoin.

From now on Bitcoin will be rising more and more imo.
The higher the price is the better, because more news sites report about bitcoin, so more people see it like now and the price is rising more.
Antibarcode

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:46:49 PM

Because every day more people starts using bitcoin and price will go up steadily with ups and downs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: