Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:50:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105499 times)
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:44:41 PM

Are you not afraid the value will dump badly and for a long time if there is a fork ?

Its normal, if you be in the forum for long term you might know about. Price was so volatile in 2014 and 2015. Now it is again we are seeing a dump from last 2 days. Hope we will recover back and again btc will break its peak value in chart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

If you are a long term holder then bitcoins is anytime a good investment to make as price will rise in future and currently it has gone down so if you manage to invest in it at a moment then you can expect some higher profits on your investments in future.

That's so true as a smart investor and a long time bitcoin user they should be aware that these dump are just temporarily and not for permanent so rather than selling out the saved bitcoins at this lesser price people should rather buy more bitcoin when the price is less so that they gain more profit from it when the price pumps up again in couple of weeks or months.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:01:58 PM

see now declining price environment, create opportunities for people who have lots of money to buy in bulk. because I think that at this time, the price of bitcoin just fell in a while and come back up again. yes, that excess bitcoin, and do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:21:23 PM

I think that bitcoin is now a good investment as the price of bitcoins have gone down a lot , below 1000$ . We have a prediction that the price of bitcoins would go high up at 3000$ at the end of this year.

I don't think we will achieve the price of $3k by the end of the year as its too high to expect in short duration but there is no doubt that the price will be much higher at the end of the year so if you can hold your coins till that time then this would be the best time to invest in bitcoins.

Do you know how long it took to move from  the region of $800 to more people ganb$1200, if you do then you'd appreciate that in a month the price can increase upto $1000 and so we don't need a year for it to reach $3k we need barely a month and since there are several months before the end of the year then everything is possible so you can buy and hold.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

I think that bitcoin is now a good investment as the price of bitcoins have gone down a lot , below 1000$ . We have a prediction that the price of bitcoins would go high up at 3000$ at the end of this year.

I don't think we will achieve the price of $3k by the end of the year as its too high to expect in short duration but there is no doubt that the price will be much higher at the end of the year so if you can hold your coins till that time then this would be the best time to invest in bitcoins.

Do you know how long it took to move from  the region of $800 to more people ganb$1200, if you do then you'd appreciate that in a month the price can increase upto $1000 and so we don't need a year for it to reach $3k we need barely a month and since there are several months before the end of the year then everything is possible so you can buy and hold.

Potentially, the price of bitcoin can increase by 1 million dollars but that's obviously not going to happen right? I think we should lower our expectations with bitcoin. Since you've never seen the price increase by $1000 in a month, you should lower your expectation or your prediction. The price of bitcoin is barely a thousand dollars and it's quite unlikely (to me at least) that the price of bitcoin will double at this price.

And even when there was really quick price increase back then, we're not sure that if that's going to happen again and again especially now that there's the hard fork drama.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:02:28 PM

see now declining price environment, create opportunities for people who have lots of money to buy in bulk. because I think that at this time, the price of bitcoin just fell in a while and come back up again. yes, that excess bitcoin, and do not hesitate to invest in bitcoin.
Yes, a few Days ago the price of bitcoin fall under $960, but now the price of bitcoin is over $1080. So we do not have to fear if bitcoin price is down. I think people who do panic selling when the price is low were makes wrong decision.
The Volatility of bitcoin can makes unpredictable price of bitcoin, this is because the hoarder still can easily influence the price of it. I think When bitcoin is spread evenly the price of it will more stable.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment since it is constantly growing. Just this few hours bitcoin has climbed up and reached the One Thoudand Dollar value per coin. And whats more to expect is an additional increase in bitcoins value. I am expecting more increase and hope it will reach two thousand dollar price by march. This is too much of an expectation but what if it becomes reality.
Actually, bitcoin now was a good investment to buy. And I don't see any wrong if we hold on to believed that bitcoin will become a thousand dollars because this is the main reason why we buy and hold bitcoin, due to is for the future. So, as long as you buy bitcoin now we'll start it now.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:40:14 PM

Are you not afraid the value will dump badly and for a long time if there is a fork ?

Well we know that wouldn't happen anytime soon, not unless this BU fiasco has been totally resolved.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dmamigo

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:40:34 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment as of now because as we can see the value of bitcoin its increasing rapidly . we cannot predict the value of it in the future but i think bitcoin have a good future currency.

Exactly, its growing nature is the cause for the opportunity as investment. Though their might be a dip in value, there is a clear chance it will grow.
Cah Bagos

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:31:00 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is a good investment Because:

1.Price and the value of Bitcoin is designed to always increase.

2.Saturation in the use of paper money.

3.Paper currency increasingly used and will be replaced with digital payments.

4.Global Currency Reserves (The Global Reserve Currency) is increasingly losing its value, while the value of Bitcoin is growing.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:35:11 AM

The price now is really low, but not that low. And lets assume that the fork was implemented, that price will really shoot down, I just hope the fork is not implemented, I am good with the bitcoin core right now.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:52:46 AM

The price now is really low, but not that low. And lets assume that the fork was implemented, that price will really shoot down, I just hope the fork is not implemented, I am good with the bitcoin core right now.
Though most users here support core, the fork is getting stronger leading to the fall in price drastically. But this too is a good chance to make a profit by investing upon it. As the ongoing issue seems to be a do or die, even whales hesitate to invest and profit considering it an long term investment.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:04:54 AM

Though most users here support core, the fork is getting stronger leading to the fall in price drastically. But this too is a good chance to make a profit by investing upon it. As the ongoing issue seems to be a do or die, even whales hesitate to invest and profit considering it an long term investment.
I also considered that one, though I think we users will not be affected by it but the miners too. And if BTU fork will be implemented, then we must convert our bitcoins so we can avoid negative results.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
fitty

Activity: 728

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:25:35 AM

The price may really shoot's down. But I think bitcoin will still regain its price since a lot knows its protential. The whales will control its price but still, the users will dominate. We must know the right timing of when to buy and sell, in that case. We will avoid the negative profit. But instead, use that fork to gain a decent profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:58:03 PM

There are some that believe those that support BTU are just there for profit. They have bought BTU at a low price and so they only have to "sell the news". Some even call them as FUD spreaders since bitcoin core has always been supported by all of us then all of a sudden, a new coin is much better? Roll Eyes Once BTU gets tons of attention, they will sell all of their BTU in exchange to BTC. So, the end result will be them earning more BTC and the price of BTC will go back after the BTU drama.

Even BTU supporters think that the split of coin will just destroy bitcoins and people will just move on to using ETH since ETH is already past this.

But of course I don't know that for sure. Roll Eyes I don't wanna be spreading news/rumours here. Just the things that I heard on different places.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

It looks like the price of Bitcoin is going up from and it sorta recovered from that dump from a couple days ago. Since the price was on a downtrend the movement is trying to swing in the other direction. It won't be that much of a surprise if the price goes up another $70 or so and gets back to the $1,000 area.
This is Gentlemand we're getting back to the charts with a smile on our faces.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, it is because 2 weeks ago bitcoin was 1280$ and now bitcoin dropped at 995$, therefore its about time for us to take the opportunity to buy bitcoins. Because, it is really for me a kind of assets and investment I know it will increase again sooner or later. So don't waste your time to wait it to become 500$ before it's too late. Smiley
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

It looks like the price of Bitcoin is going up from and it sorta recovered from that dump from a couple days ago. Since the price was on a downtrend the movement is trying to swing in the other direction. It won't be that much of a surprise if the price goes up another $70 or so and gets back to the $1,000 area.
This is Gentlemand we're getting back to the charts with a smile on our faces.
Even if you are, and not worse. If it falls again below $ 1k, then my nerves will no longer withstand another pressure drop. Watch the price bitcoin recently is very hard for health.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:21:36 PM

The price of bitcoin now was 982$, which means its a good time for us to buy and hold. Because bitcoin was such a good investment to do so. And aside form that it can be use as money transfer, very safe and secured, easy to use and its decentralized.
FlightyPouch

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:28:40 PM

The price of bitcoin now was 982$, which means its a good time for us to buy and hold. Because bitcoin was such a good investment to do so. And aside form that it can be use as money transfer, very safe and secured, easy to use and its decentralized.

It is just $962, I am using Preev so I think we are using different sites. By the way, I agree that it is the best time to buy bitcoin, so while we are at the price dump, better to buy bitcoins while they can because after these dump, it will be harder to buy bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: