Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2018, 07:10:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 590 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - Blockchains Interoperability with SmartBridge 🔹 ARK on Binance 🔹  (Read 690843 times)
CryptoMaik

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:40:07 AM

One last thing remains for me.

Is cannabanana a team member of Ark?

If yes, why is he being so negative of Max and the project on the LSK Ann on BTC? While you guys are putting trust in the project.

Next to that, and it has been said by others, he is acting on emotions. Big investors except a certain amount of professionalism.

You guys are getting our money and are trying to lead a serious project / business.

If he is a team member, and of great value, I would advise you guys to let him do his work, but don't let him be the one who talks on behalf of te team.

This is a personal opinion on max.  Not an organizational one.

If you know me, you'll know I'm never Sunshine and Lollipops when real shit is causing problems.

I'm not some money hungry asshole who will say anything for some dollar bills.

I talk like an asshole but I'm one of the few people here in crypto you can count on 100% all the time.

How can we count 100% on you? If we dont know your real identity.

CryptoMaik ✔
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chases

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:59:56 AM

If yes, why is he being so negative of Max and the project on the LSK Ann on BTC? While you guys are putting trust in the project.

Next to that, and it has been said by others, he is acting on emotions. Big investors except a certain amount of professionalism.

You guys are getting our money and are trying to lead a serious project / business.

If he is a team member, and of great value, I would advise you guys to let him do his work, but don't let him be the one who talks on behalf of te team.

This is a personal opinion on max.  Not an organizational one.

If you know me, you'll know I'm never Sunshine and Lollipops when real shit is causing problems.

I talk like an asshole but I'm one of the few people here in crypto you can count on 100% all the time.

All of the ARK team members are listed here Ark.io

chases

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:03:08 AM

For those of you looking for more details on how ARKs version of DPoS will work and what changes we have made, as well as a few more thoughts on delegation and voting, read our new blog post here:
"ARK DPoS and Voting Explained"

Wow! This is a really great description, Thanks ARK team awesome job  Grin

coinmenace

Activity: 812

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:18:02 AM

Which of those listed in the ARK team members is cannabanana?
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:32:21 AM

As you can probably guess from the email address, facebook page, etc cannabanana is Chin Song.

CryptoMaik

Activity: 591

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:48:32 AM

Hello Team Ark,

You are writing that your team has 30+ members in different countries, this is a very very large team for a new crypto project.
If these people (really) be actively involved in your team than the success rate is quite high for your project.

But...

Why is the promotion and marketing for your project not successful (for a project with 30+ team members)?
Compared with Lisk, they were only with two team members and they do a very succesfull marketing campaign before their ICO started.

Those 30 team members are they really 100% active right now on the project or is 80% of your team "sleeping members"?

We do not want to talk bad about your project, but Currently we are creating a risk profile for your project and we doing a final quick scan to investigating a "yes or no" to our investors for this project

CryptoMaik ✔
daylox

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:08:38 AM

As you can probably guess from the email address, facebook page, etc cannabanana is Chin Song.

Chin Song, Head of Communication

Wow, it is one head of ark, but he sometimes is easily angry, hope he will be more hunble.  Cheesy
Vega

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:30:53 AM

Hello Team Ark,

You are writing that your team has 30+ members in different countries, this is a very very large team for a new crypto project.
If these people (really) be actively involved in your team than the success rate is quite high for your project.

But...

Why is the promotion and marketing for your project not successful (for a project with 30+ team members)?
Compared with Lisk, they were only with two team members and they do a very succesfull marketing campaign before their ICO started.

Those 30 team members are they really 100% active right now on the project or is 80% of your team "sleeping members"?

We do not want to talk bad about your project, but Currently we are creating a risk profile for your project and we doing a final quick scan to investigating a "yes or no" to our investors for this project

If you check the early pages of the Lisk thread you will see that it was less active before the ICO started than this thread is now, it only started to grow when they were well into it. The same can be said about their media exposure.

We worked hard in the last months to reach out and form initial connections, pave the way for future partnerships, we had talks with various investor groups and probably other efforts that I didn't keep track of as doing so is a job on itself.

We will release more information in the coming days and weeks about our afforts and successes in these endeavours, but I'm sure you know this this kind of details can't be shared until agreements been finalized.

When we say we are a big team we mean it, many people doing many things and there are a few who are organizing those directions and results. We didn't simple add names and faces to the project to be seen bigger.

Instead of talking about team involvement I'll just offer you two screenshots of our private slack statistics, I think it speaks for itself. Not many sleepers on this team, some just have other responsibilities at the moment than hanging out at BCT.

coinmenace

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:31:30 AM

Wow, it is one head of ark, but he sometimes is easily angry, hope he will be more hunble.  Cheesy

Now that you pointed out, its easy to guess. lol.

Since he is "Head of Communications", whatever he says reflects the ARK team - he now communicates to the community for the ARK team. He has his own opinion and he already said he talks like asshole but can be counted on 100%, so I would not say he should be humble, but in my opinion, he should be more objective and not get easily angry or go on personal.
Samuray

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:32:51 AM

This is a personal opinion on max.  Not an organizational one.

Apart from that, all ARK team members are well known here in BTT and all have been very active in the past 6-7 months in the Lisk community: Lisk Rocket Chat, Lisk forum and other. If you will take the time to research that, you will find there is no reason for you to not count 100% on this capable and enthusiastic team!  
Good luck ! Wink

daylox

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:53:25 AM

Wow, it is one head of ark, but he sometimes is easily angry, hope he will be more hunble.  Cheesy

Since he is "Head of Communications", whatever he says reflects the ARK team - he now communicates to the community for the ARK team. He has his own opinion and he already said he talks like asshole but can be counted on 100%, so I would not say he should be humble, but in my opinion, he should be more objective and not get easily angry or go on personal.

You are right, he is representing ark team and project, so he should avoid dirty words or curse words, I like project very much, I hope people will invest and not be influenced by his personal talking ways.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 568

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:58:54 AM

Very impressive. and first day bounces is some big..!
Capoboss

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:45:19 AM

Wow, it is one head of ark, but he sometimes is easily angry, hope he will be more hunble.  Cheesy

You are right, he is representing ark team and project, so he should avoid dirty words or curse words, I like project very much, I hope people will invest and not be influenced by his personal talking ways.

Yes professional behavior is required from all team members. Now all said let us focus on the project.
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1255

bitsend.info | bitcore.cc

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:36:21 PM

I think 120% Lisk Bonus is to much. Best Regards Christian

Open Altcoin Github
Limxtec Telegram

Bitsend BSD
The ultimate longterm rollout!
The first Masternodecoin with Segwit

Web: www.bitsend.info

Bitcore BTX
Are you ready for the future?!
The first hybrid fork from BTC

Web: www.bitcore.cc

Github.com/Limxtec
classic bitcoin core
electrum core
insight core

Developers
Plattform for
over 19 peoples!
no ico - no p&d

Diamond DMD
Bitcloud BTDX
Megacoin MEC
Europecoin ERC

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
[/center]
daylox

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:42:54 PM

Too much, yes, it will be 40%-50% would be much better, maybe the team consists of lisk whales, this bonus will help lisk pump.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

"DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform"

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:48:29 PM

Way to.much indeed Sad

██████
█████████
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄███  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄███████▄████████
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███  ▄▄▄███▄▄███     █
▄▄▄███████▄████████▄▄▄▀
▄███████▄██████████
▀███▀   ▀███▀     
▀█▀  ███████    █
▀▀█████████▀▀▀
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀
███      █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄       ▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀██ ██▀▀▀▀▀██ ███▄   ▄███ ██ ███▄   ██ ██ ██     ██ ███▄   ▄███
▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄▄ █████ █████ ██ ██▀██▄ ██ ██ ██     ██ █████ █████
██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀████ ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄██ ██ ▀█ █▀ ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀       ▀▀
DECENTRALISED, REGULATED, PROPERTY
FINANCING, PROPERTY LISTING AND
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PLATFORM

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

███████████
█████████████
███████████████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████        █
████        █
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Vega

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:13:45 PM

The extreme high lisk bonus is just for the first 24 hours, at the same period bitcoin also has a 30% bonus. Early birds should get more, and those that give us what we want (Lisk) should get even more.

Look, the conditions are set. They won't be changed 3 days before the TEC starts, that would be unprofessional.
So it's either take advantage of the opportunity or stay away because of it. Everyone interested can make their own decision.

Samuray

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:18:42 PM

I am seeing it more like a very generous offer, but only for the early supporters !  Wink

bitseedmike

Activity: 431

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 01:47:31 PM

Actually the 120% bonus for Lisk (actually a 90% differential from the BTC 30% bonus) is very much in line with the pegged BTC credit for XCR offered for Crypti during the Lisk ICO. The Lisk rate for XCR was about twice the prevailing market rate for XCR up to a couple of weeks before Lisk first announced, and instead of a one day bonus, the pegged rate of twice market value was maintained all throughout the Lisk ICO.

ShooterXD

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 01:55:58 PM

This lisk bonus is good to both side.

IMO, Investor can buy lisk cheap, and Ark team will get profit when lisk price rise.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ████▄
██████▄▄███▌▐███▄▄██████
▐███  ▀▀▀▀██▌▐██▀▀▀▀  ███▌
████▄▄███ ██▌▐██ ███▄▄████
█████████ ██▌▐██ █████████
█████████ ██▌▐██ █████████
▐████████ ██▌▐██ ████████▌
████████ █▌  ▐█ ████████
▀█████▌ ▐████  ▐█████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
TOGACOIN

▄▄
  ████
   ▀▀ ▀█▄
        ▀█▄ ▄▄
          ▀████
           ▐█▀
           █ █
          ▐▌ ▐▌
        ▄▄█   █
      ▄████▄  ▐▌
 ▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀▀ ▀█▄ █▄
████▀        ▀████
 ▀▀            ▀▀

▄▄
    ████
     █▀█▄
    █ █ ▀█▄
   ▐▌ ▐▌  ▀█▄
 ▄▄█   █    ▀█▄▄▄
████▄  ▐▌    ▄████
 ▀▀░▀█▄ █▄ ▄█▀░▀▀
      ▀████▀
        ▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▄█▀  ▀█▄▀▀██▄
 ▄██▀ ▄█▀      ▀█▄ ▀██▄
████████████████████████
    ▀              ▀
 █▌   ▐█ █▌   ▐█ █▌   ▐█
 ▐█ █ █▌ ▐█ █ █▌ ▐█ █ █▌
  █▀ ▀█   █▀ ▀█   █▀ ▀█
    ▄              ▄
████████████████████████
 ▀██▄ ▀█▄      ▄█▀ ▄██▀
   ▀██▄▄▀█▄  ▄█▀▄▄██▀
     ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██████
  ████████
  ████▀
▄▄████▄▄▄
█████████
▀▀████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████
  ████
  ████

▄▄▄
                   ▄▄█████
               ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄████████████
      ▄▄█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████▀░▄██████▌
███████████▀▀░░▄████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀██▌░░░░█████████▌
        █▌░▒▄██████████
        ▐▌▒▒▒█▀███████▌
         █▒█▀   ▀█████
         ▐▀      ▀███▌
                   ▀▀

▄█████▄▄
  ██▄          ████████████▀
  ████▄▄       ███████████▄
   ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
  ██▄████████████████████▌
   ▀████████████████████▌
    ▀███████████████████
   ▀███████████████████
      ▀▀██████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
   ▀████████████▀▀
.▬  Presale.
Available
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 590 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.