Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2018, 06:12:16 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 600 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - Blockchains Interoperability with SmartBridge 🔹 ARK on Binance 🔹  (Read 697994 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:18:55 AM

The good news is that now that you are awake you and poloniex occupy the same reality, so you should go and open a support ticket (if you haven't already).

I live on this reality, mostly  Grin
So...
reported 2 days ago
Code:
We will look into the matter and get back to you as soon as possible.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Best regards,
Jerichk
Poloniex Support

smh man I hope they help, I wonder how many people still have stuck withdrawals.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:25:03 AM

The good news is that now that you are awake you and poloniex occupy the same reality, so you should go and open a support ticket (if you haven't already).

I live on this reality, mostly  Grin
So...
reported 2 days ago

What?! That's preferential treatment! They haven't replied with sweet nothings to my ticket also 2 days old!

On a serious note, it is very annoying and not a small hardship for ARK and it's potential supporters.
While I understand that Lisk have some mainnet problems and polo have to be very careful sending out the correct transactions, I find this resolution to take a bit too much time. Expecially when they know that transaction time have bonus implications.

Nik4691

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:38:06 AM

What?! That's preferential treatment! They haven't replied with sweet nothings to my ticket also 2 days old!

Yes, they treat me like a king, because i was there from the first day.
A king waiting for its LSK withdrawal for the fifth day...  Tongue
cannabanana

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:05:11 AM

just did another small tx now from poloniex and looks like it's stuck. 

Anyone interested in the ARK tec is recommended to use BTC for now at least while the btc bonus is 20% or send lisk from an out of exchange wallet.
berron

Activity: 684

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:07:34 AM

I am a bit confused about bonuses. So if you payed 1 BTC in very liquid, not problematic and sound BTC first day you will recieve the equivalent of 1.3 BTC (30% bonus)but if you payed in problematic, lot less liquid LISK you will recieve the equivalent of 2.2 BTC (120% bonus). I'm not correct, am I?

Beware with ENT, shaddy things happen when try to mine it...
Samuray

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:18:13 AM

I am a bit confused about bonuses. So if you payed 1 BTC in very liquid, not problematic and sound BTC first day you will recieve the equivalent of 1.3 BTC (30% bonus)but if you payed in problematic, lot less liquid LISK you will recieve the equivalent of 2.2 BTC (120% bonus). I'm not correct, am I?

Hello berron !
That was the case for the first 24H, now there is a 70%Lisk / 20%BTC bonus for the rest of the week !
And if you send 1 btc now it will count as 1,2 and if you send 1 btc in Lisk you will get equivalent of 1,7 btc(70% bonus).

coinmenace

Activity: 812

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:23:42 AM

Hello berron !
That was the case for the first 24H, now there is a 70%Lisk / 20%BTC bonus for the rest of the week !
And if you send 1 btc now it will count as 1,2 and if you send 1 btc in Lisk you will get equivalent of 1,7 btc(70% bonus).

ARK team changed the bonus for BTC - they made it 70% until 11-Nov 19:00 UTC.
bias

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:29:37 AM

Anyone interested in the ARK tec is recommended to use BTC for now at least while the btc bonus is 20% or send lisk from an out of exchange wallet.

my polo wallet say that my transaction is send and done.
still nothing in my ArkTec... Undecided

i hope it will show up before the bonus ends...lol                                                                                                                                                                                                     
BoldNinja

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:34:52 AM

Can you check your TXID? Follow these rules here : https://blog.ark.io/how-to-check-if-your-lisk-tx-withdrawal-from-poloniex-is-truly-complete-594033680d56

bias

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

Can you check your TXID? Follow these rules here : https://blog.ark.io/how-to-check-if-your-lisk-tx-withdrawal-from-poloniex-is-truly-complete-594033680d56

yes, i just did. thank you for your help! Smiley
i get no matching records, so i guess i will start to write and submit a ticket to polo... Roll Eyes

why on earth they do such thing, i really dont get it...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
BoldNinja

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:29:51 PM

i get no matching records, so i guess i will start to write and submit a ticket to polo... Roll Eyes

No problem - they are broadcasting it on the wrong chain (eg. the blockchain that is forked or stuck) while it is completed its not completed on the correct LISK chain so they need to rebroadcast it.

bias

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

No problem - they are broadcasting it on the wrong chain (eg. the blockchain that is forked or stuck) while it is completed its not completed on the correct LISK chain so they need to rebroadcast it.

ticket submitted, lets see how long they need to fix this... Tongue
i hope i dint loose my bonus because of them... Undecided                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 784

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Just wondering where do we check how much BTC raise so far ARK , thanks!

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BoldNinja

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:05:55 PM

You can always check the most accurate data here : https://tec.ark.io/ ( it gets updated every 5-10 minutes). You can also check addresses directly here :

BTC : https://blockchain.info/address/3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY
LISK :  https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L

We need another 20% and this project is a GO! Can we do it? Yes we can with your help - thank you!

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:37:59 PM

How many bitcoin collected!?
Are you kidding me? The answer is there one post before yours.

edit: Oh, looks like you are just activity building with nonsence oneliner posts. Nevermind.
edit2: I also reported your spaming behavior to eGaaS for their bounty campaign, just for good measures.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 784

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:03:42 PM

You can always check the most accurate data here : https://tec.ark.io/ ( it gets updated every 5-10 minutes). You can also check addresses directly here :

We need another 20% and this project is a GO! Can we do it? Yes we can with your help - thank you!
thanks Bold very kind! I think this is great ICO more than 1 million dollar raised and still many days left till the ICO ands!

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

Wow that is great news more than 1 million dollars have been raised and still counting so this would be another successful ICO.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:39:41 PM

Is there same problems with LISK transactions from the Bittrex account wallets?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:03:49 PM

Is there same problems with LISK transactions from the Bittrex account wallets?

probably as it also has something to do with the Lisk blockchain.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:20:00 PM

hi BoldNinja...
just to understand better...
what about you do not read 2000btc until
DECEMBER 11TH 19:00 UTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

for now the ICO seems stuck...

or is just my impression?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 600 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.