Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

Just wondering where do we check how much BTC raise so far ARK , thanks!

You can always check the most accurate data here : https://tec.ark.io/ ( it gets updated every 5-10 minutes). You can also check addresses directly here :

BTC : https://blockchain.info/address/3A8TEQ9dNPnJyG3BHyNERPbgZpE5DqvFeY
LISK :  https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L

We need another 20% and this project is a GO! Can we do it? Yes we can with your help - thank you!

Wow that is great news more than 1 million dollars have been raised and still counting so this would be another successful ICO.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:39:41 PM

What?! That's preferential treatment! They haven't replied with sweet nothings to my ticket also 2 days old!

Yes, they treat me like a king, because i was there from the first day.
A king waiting for its LSK withdrawal for the fifth day...  Tongue

just did another small tx now from poloniex and looks like it's stuck.  

Anyone interested in the ARK tec is recommended to use BTC for now at least while the btc bonus is 20% or send lisk from an out of exchange wallet.

my polo wallet say that my transaction is send and done.
still nothing in my ArkTec... Undecided

i hope it will show up before the bonus ends...lol                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Can you check your TXID? Follow these rules here : https://blog.ark.io/how-to-check-if-your-lisk-tx-withdrawal-from-poloniex-is-truly-complete-594033680d56

yes, i just did. thank you for your help! Smiley
i get no matching records, so i guess i will start to write and submit a ticket to polo... Roll Eyes

why on earth they do such thing, i really dont get it...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No problem - they are broadcasting it on the wrong chain (eg. the blockchain that is forked or stuck) while it is completed its not completed on the correct LISK chain so they need to rebroadcast it.

Is there same problems with LISK transactions from the Bittrex account wallets?
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:03:49 PM

What?! That's preferential treatment! They haven't replied with sweet nothings to my ticket also 2 days old!

Yes, they treat me like a king, because i was there from the first day.
A king waiting for its LSK withdrawal for the fifth day...  Tongue

just did another small tx now from poloniex and looks like it's stuck.  

Anyone interested in the ARK tec is recommended to use BTC for now at least while the btc bonus is 20% or send lisk from an out of exchange wallet.

my polo wallet say that my transaction is send and done.
still nothing in my ArkTec... Undecided

i hope it will show up before the bonus ends...lol                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Can you check your TXID? Follow these rules here : https://blog.ark.io/how-to-check-if-your-lisk-tx-withdrawal-from-poloniex-is-truly-complete-594033680d56

yes, i just did. thank you for your help! Smiley
i get no matching records, so i guess i will start to write and submit a ticket to polo... Roll Eyes

why on earth they do such thing, i really dont get it...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No problem - they are broadcasting it on the wrong chain (eg. the blockchain that is forked or stuck) while it is completed its not completed on the correct LISK chain so they need to rebroadcast it.

Is there same problems with LISK transactions from the Bittrex account wallets?

probably as it also has something to do with the Lisk blockchain.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:20:00 PM

hi BoldNinja...
just to understand better...
what about you do not read 2000btc until
DECEMBER 11TH 19:00 UTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

for now the ICO seems stuck...

or is just my impression?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:38:04 PM

seems to be interessant send some lisk to test

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 07:04:53 PM

You can always check the most accurate data here : https://tec.ark.io/ ( it gets updated every 5-10 minutes). You can also check addresses directly here :

LISK :  https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L

We need another 20% and this project is a GO! Can we do it? Yes we can with your help - thank you!
thanks Bold very kind! I think this is great ICO more than 1 million dollar raised and still many days left till the ICO ands!

yes its a lot already considering its the first week of ICO. we'll see more later when BTC will once again be pumped.
its going to be a busy holidays later on, i might not enjoy much the holidays for i get to watch the market most of the time every day.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cannabanana

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:07:52 PM

LISK :  https://explorer.lisk.io/address/9569486828221897676L

thanks Bold very kind! I think this is great ICO more than 1 million dollar raised and still many days left till the ICO ands!

yes its a lot already considering its the first week of ICO. we'll see more later when BTC will once again be pumped.
its going to be a busy holidays later on, i might not enjoy much the holidays for i get to watch the market most of the time every day.  Grin

will be busy for us also Cheesy
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:15:08 PM

it's really a big shit.. tomorrow 40% and ppl can't get bonus, ico stuck.. I really hope that we will get this 100% threshold, otherwise my refund will go to polo haha  Undecided
cannabanana

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:06:35 PM

it's really a big shit.. tomorrow 40% and ppl can't get bonus, ico stuck.. I really hope that we will get this 100% threshold, otherwise my refund will go to polo haha  Undecided

well I keep my fingers crossed it will get resolved soon.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:46:40 AM

just a reminder, only about 16 hours until the next bonus decrease! Last chance to get 70% bonus on lisk.
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:06:46 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 03:29:25 AM by poloniexwhale

20% is not easy because 120% bonus is over, people who want to invest have invested. We need more investor out of lisk community, you see only 100 btc right now. Most of investment is from Lisk. It is a challenge to persuade other investors, but i think you will get the money of minimum threshold.

ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:12:13 AM

How much did you invest?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:13:51 AM

20% is not easy because 120% bonus is over, people who want to invest have invested. We need more investor out of lisk community, you see only 100 btc right now. Most of investment is from Lisk. It is a chanllege to persuade other investors, but i think you will get the money of minimum threshold.

yes, we understand.  We are also crypto enthusiasts so we know there are many amazing people working on even more amazing projects competing for the same funding so it's not easy for sure.

Hopefully through our hard work and actions we'll convince more to come along and we can only hope that we are doing a good enough job that our supporters will spread the word about us also Cheesy

We have been gaining, although a little slow the past few days due to issues out of our control, we have no doubt in our minds that we will be able to launch and that we will create some amazing stuff ourselves.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:24:09 AM

only about 13 hours left for 70% bonus! next bonus is 40%  Shocked
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:28:42 AM

I hope I can change my BTC into LSK fast enough to send some more LSK in for the 70% bonus

If I can get enough for a forging spot, then I will be like this after the genesis block:

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:43:34 AM

I hope I can change my BTC into LSK fast enough to send some more LSK in for the 70% bonus

If I can get enough for a forging spot, then I will be like this after the genesis block:

cannabanana

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 06:44:27 AM

check here at https://tec.ark.io
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 07:58:00 AM

hi BoldNinja...
just to understand better...
what about you do not read 2000btc until
DECEMBER 11TH 19:00 UTC?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

for now the ICO seems stuck...

or is just my impression?

We have 28 more days! Also know if LISK would go up by 20% we would be over our threshold already.

berron

Activity: 727

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:33:33 AM

I am a bit confused about bonuses. So if you payed 1 BTC in very liquid, not problematic and sound BTC first day you will recieve the equivalent of 1.3 BTC (30% bonus)but if you payed in problematic, lot less liquid LISK you will recieve the equivalent of 2.2 BTC (120% bonus). I'm not correct, am I?

Hello berron !
That was the case for the first 24H, now there is a 70%Lisk / 20%BTC bonus for the rest of the week !
And if you send 1 btc now it will count as 1,2 and if you send 1 btc in Lisk you will get equivalent of 1,7 btc(70% bonus).

But before the ICO bonus were supposed to be the same?? I almost sure of that. When I invested, and I am one of the ones which invest in the first 24 hours, I didn't remember any advantage investing one or the other, more than the tx fee value.

It's like, invest dollars and cuban pesos, we will bonus you with the same amount. No, wait, as cuban peso is not accepted by anyone in the world, shitfiat, where are going to give you four time the bonus if you invest... cuban pesos.

A way to dump LSK and change its name. Now I suppose all the team are LSK whales that wants to change the name of their tokens and get rid of part of them...
Seem quite scammed right now, hope I will be able to dump my ark in the first day fomo with some benefit. Well, shit happens...

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:11:36 AM

I am a bit confused about bonuses. So if you payed 1 BTC in very liquid, not problematic and sound BTC first day you will recieve the equivalent of 1.3 BTC (30% bonus)but if you payed in problematic, lot less liquid LISK you will recieve the equivalent of 2.2 BTC (120% bonus). I'm not correct, am I?

Hello berron !
That was the case for the first 24H, now there is a 70%Lisk / 20%BTC bonus for the rest of the week !
And if you send 1 btc now it will count as 1,2 and if you send 1 btc in Lisk you will get equivalent of 1,7 btc(70% bonus).

But before the ICO bonus were supposed to be the same?? I almost sure of that. When I invested, and I am one of the ones which invest in the first 24 hours, I didn't remember any advantage investing one or the other, more than the tx fee value.

It's like, invest dollars and cuban pesos, we will bonus you with the same amount. No, wait, as cuban peso is not accepted by anyone in the world, shitfiat, where are going to give you four time the bonus if you invest... cuban pesos.

A way to dump LSK and change its name. Now I suppose all the team are LSK whales that wants to change the name of their tokens and get rid of part of them...
Seem quite scammed right now, hope I will be able to dump my ark in the first day fomo with some benefit. Well, shit happens...

I can confirm at least one thing..  the Ark devs are big bag holders of lisk. they confirmed it on reddit Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: