Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:42:09 PM

I have added the signature and can now see my name on the google sheet but after reading the rules and procedure for signature bounty I can't find the number of posts to make per week.

Just once per week in the signature bounty thread.

NO SPAMMING OTHER ANNS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 06:03:02 PM

Do you still accept applications for translation team? If so, please count me in for Turkish and Norwegian languages?

Hey buddy, actually we don't have those languages for bounty and tbh all the translations have been reserved already.

If you do make one just to support us we would really appreciate it but it will not receive a bounty.

Thanks dude for asking though!

I don`t have time for charity work "dude". It is very unprofessional respond from someone who is representing such a promising project. Or at least i thought it was...

cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:03:58 PM

Do you still accept applications for translation team? If so, please count me in for Turkish and Norwegian languages?

Hey buddy, actually we don't have those languages for bounty and tbh all the translations have been reserved already.

If you do make one just to support us we would really appreciate it but it will not receive a bounty.

I don`t have time for charity work "dude". It is very unprofessional respond from someone who is representing such a promising project. Or at least i thought it was...

Ok "Dude" then scram.  I don't have time for someone begging for bounties and than insulting me for trying to be nice.  It's not that we're not good enough for you, it's that you're not good enough for us.
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:38:45 PM

Ok "Dude" then scram.  I don't have time for someone begging for bounties and than insulting me for trying to be nice.  It's not that we're not good enough for you, it's that you're not good enough for us.

As an investor. The hey buddy and dude isn't professional. I wouldn't talk to one of my customers that way.

Also the reaction of I don't have time for charity work ''dude'' is childish.

You're both acting like childs, please stay professional. Otherwise it has negative effect on the project.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:41:45 PM

As an investor. The hey buddy and dude isn't professional. I wouldn't talk to one of my customers that way.

You're both acting like childs, please stay professional. Otherwise it has negative effect on the project.

Look, I get what you're saying but don't mistake a Word used for professionalism.  I personally like the word and will use it forever regardless if you like it or not.  

If you want to keep going on about something silly like one person using the word "dude" than you're not focusing on the right things here.

I can totally be two faced and lie to you with pretty words all day long if that is what you want me to do and you think we are all the same old boring suit and tie wearing fundraisers.
Khilone7

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:44:35 PM

Look, I get what you're saying but don't mistake a Word used for professionalism.  I personally like the word and will use it forever regardless if you like it or not.  

If you want to keep going on about something silly like one person using the word "dude" than you're not focusing on the right things here.

I can totally be two faced and lie to you with pretty words all day long if that is what you want me to do and you think we are all the same old boring suit and tie wearing fundraisers.

Just giving my advise, that's all.

The dude and hey buddy wasn't even the part I fell over.

It was the part of, it's that you're not good enough for us. I don't like it when people think they are better then someone else.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:46:27 PM

It was the part of, it's that you're not good enough for us. I don't like it when people think they are better then someone else.

I use the Marine Corps tactic in recruiting.  In my opinion it is true, I personally don't want a repeat of ICN bounty dumps to happen to ARK. he was just mad that I didn't give him a translation bounty.  If he would have just replied with something nice, I would have told him later on that I got word that there is a small bounty for other languages but you should totally not be a dick to someone you are requesting free stuff from.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:50:27 PM

Few days left untill ico ends guys !

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Khilone7

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:50:48 PM

I use the Marine Corps tactic in recruiting.  In my opinion it is true, I personally don't want a repeat of ICN bounty dumps. he was just mad that I didn't give him a translation bounty.  If he would have just replied with something nice, I would have told him later on that I got word that there is a small bounty for other languages but you should totally not be a dick to someone you are requesting free stuff from.

You shouldn't take it personal and stay objectively.

I will stop now, this is doing no good for the project.

Good luck.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:55:11 PM

I use the Marine Corps tactic in recruiting.  In my opinion it is true, I personally don't want a repeat of ICN bounty dumps. he was just mad that I didn't give him a translation bounty.  If he would have just replied with something nice, I would have told him later on that I got word that there is a small bounty for other languages but you should totally not be a dick to someone you are requesting free stuff from.

Good luck.

I have PTSD and that guy triggered me.  I'm a very nice guy as long as you can handle the word "dude".  I might say dude, but I'll never stab you in the back, guaranteed.

GL to you also.
Deanero

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:59:02 PM

Good luck.

I have PTSD and that guy triggered me.  I'm a very nice guy as long as you can handle the word "dude".  I might say dude, but I'll never stab you in the back, guaranteed.

GL to you also.

Best to keep things professional imo. Take the higher morale ground, especially if you are part of the Ark Team. Doesn't look good when you call a community member a 'dick', even if someone really is being a dick.

Just my opinion

Roll Eyes

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:00:35 PM

Guys when signatures campaign ends please ?
I want an official answer please ! Cheesy

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:02:59 PM

Good luck.

I have PTSD and that guy triggered me.  I'm a very nice guy as long as you can handle the word "dude".  I might say dude, but I'll never stab you in the back, guaranteed.

GL to you also.

Best to keep things professional imo. Take the higher morale ground, especially if you are part of the Ark Team. Doesn't look good when you call a community member a 'dick', even if someone ready is being a dick.

Just my opinion

Roll Eyes

Well, I getcha, I really do.  Regardless of the reasons, I don't bend for anyone or anything including threat of money  Grin  

I know this is the first time most of you have met me but if you can put up with me, I'm an asset worth having around regardless of the words I choose to use.
ArkEcosystem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:05:20 PM

Hello Boltz, our signature campaign is running for 7 weeks.  All you have to do is post ONCE at the link provided per week to qualify for that weeks signature bounty portion.

Follow the directions listed here and you will be taken care of.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1660352.0
Deanero

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:08:24 PM

Good luck.

GL to you also.

Best to keep things professional imo. Take the higher morale ground, especially if you are part of the Ark Team. Doesn't look good when you call a community member a 'dick', even if someone ready is being a dick.

Just my opinion

Roll Eyes

Well, I getcha, I really do.  Regardless of the reasons, I don't bend for anyone or anything including threat of money  Grin  

I know this is the first time most of you have met me but if you can put up with me, I'm an asset worth having around regardless of the words I choose to use.

In the words of the 'Godfather', never let anyone outside of the family know what you're thinking  Wink

If Ark is to be portrayed as being professional, anybody representing the Ark Team needs to be neutral, objective, and courteous as they are the face of the Ark Team as far as the community is concerne, and represent the Ark Team as a whole.

Deanero

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

Good luck.

I have PTSD and that guy triggered me.  I'm a very nice guy as long as you can handle the word "dude".  I might say dude, but I'll never stab you in the back, guaranteed.

GL to you also.

Just my opinion

Roll Eyes

In the words of the 'Godfather', "never let anyone outside of the family know what you're thinking"  Wink

If Ark is to be portrayed as being professional, anybody representing the Ark Team needs to be neutral, objective, and courteous as they are the face of the Ark Team as far as the community is concerned, and represent the Ark Team as a whole.

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:16:52 PM

Campaign ends on 12th December (running for 7 weeks total).

Navigo

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:18:11 PM

it looks like there is a 16 years old behind the computer who is posting these comments rather than a Ark staff...

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
..E R N..
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
.TOKEN SALE.
.AIRDROP.
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
.▬▬GET IN TOUCH▬▬.
.TELEGRAM   FACEBOOK   TWITTER.
..▬▬YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM▬▬..
Deanero

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:18:52 PM

nice! That's a lot of time to earn bounties if you begin the signature campaign now  Grin

BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:20:06 PM

nice! That's a lot of time to earn bounties if you begin the signature campaign now  Grin

Yeah, better get in early to get stakes for 7 weeks Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: