Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781259 times)
Capoboss

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:23:52 PM

Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.
I wanted to participate with the signature campaign but unfortunately its not possible as a new member.
Oh well still happy to join the sweepstakes Wink

Final words; great project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:24:27 PM

Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.
I wanted to participate with the signature campaign but unfortunately its not possible as a new member.

HEY CAPO!   Wink
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:41:49 PM

Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.

Welcome. What attracted you to ARK? Would be interesting to learn a new member's perspective.
Capoboss

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:42:08 PM

Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.

HEY CAPO!   Wink

Hi cannabanana Smiley
ozgr
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:48:32 PM

Do you still accept applications for translation team? If so, please count me in for Turkish and Norwegian languages?

Hey buddy, actually we don't have those languages for bounty and tbh all the translations have been reserved already.

If you do make one just to support us we would really appreciate it but it will not receive a bounty.

Thanks dude for asking though!

I don`t have time for charity work "dude". It is very unprofessional respond from someone who is representing such a promising project. Or at least i thought it was...

Ok "Dude" then scram.  I don't have time for someone begging for bounties and than insulting me for trying to be nice.  It's not that we're not good enough for you, it's that you're not good enough for us.
it looks like there is a 16 years old behind the computer who is posting these comments rather than a Ark staff...
right there with you
cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:50:22 PM

Do you still accept applications for translation team? If so, please count me in for Turkish and Norwegian languages?

Hey buddy, actually we don't have those languages for bounty and tbh all the translations have been reserved already.

If you do make one just to support us we would really appreciate it but it will not receive a bounty.

I don`t have time for charity work "dude". It is very unprofessional respond from someone who is representing such a promising project. Or at least i thought it was...

Ok "Dude" then scram.  I don't have time for someone begging for bounties and than insulting me for trying to be nice.  It's not that we're not good enough for you, it's that you're not good enough for us.
it looks like there is a 16 years old behind the computer who is posting these comments rather than a Ark staff...
right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?
Capoboss

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:55:26 PM

Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.

Welcome. What attracted you to ARK? Would be interesting to learn a new member's perspective.

Well I was on the stratis slack and someone mentioned it.
So I took a look at it and read the white paper and was sold for the smartbridges concept. I think Its a very good way of connecting all the decentralised blockchaines together and with the real world.
For blockchains to be widly accepted it should be easy accissible by a broader audience and I think that ark is a good solution for that.
axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:56:17 PM

Damn ark makes lisk big pump.   Shocked

How to calculate the rate of lisk, in real time or average price?
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:56:59 PM

right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?

Hey cannabana,

Nobody is trolling you, don't take comments personally, the more you take these kinda comments personally, the more you will get trolled.

I think what a couple of people are trying to say is that they want the Ark admin to act professionally to instil integrity into the project that they are joining.

You're doing a great job, just try not to take comments personally and answer in a factual and professional manner, like you have been.

Try not to get baited  Cheesy

Nomad88
Legendary

Merit: 1267

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:57:30 PM

right there with you

It seems you quoted the wrong post mate. He is a Hero Member, your brand-new newbie account was above that.

I just hope people won`t fall for this "Ark" scam.
Thank god staff is not smart enough for a balloon project.

cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:58:40 PM

right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?

It seems you quoted the wrong post mate. He is a Hero Member, your brand-new newbie account was above that.

I just hope people won`t fall for this "Ark" scam.
Thank god staff is not smart enough for a balloon project.

Yup, you're right I did bit also I didn't cause he was agreeing with him.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:59:59 PM

right there with you

oh goodie, looks like all the trolls have circled.  trying to get that last minute decent banner spam?

Hey cannabana,

Nobody is trolling you, don't take comments personally, the more you take these kinda comments personally, the more you will get trolled.

I think what a couple of people are trying to say is that they want the Ark admin to act professionally to instil integrity into the project that they are joining.

You're doing a great job, just try not to take comments personally and answer in a factual and professional manner, like you have been.

Try not to get baited  Cheesy

hehe I love everyone here including the trolls, I myself being one have no hate for my kind.

Deanero

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:05:01 PM

When will Ark tokens become tradable? Is there a rough date set?

Deanero

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:08:18 PM

Hi everybody

I just jointed BTC talk.

Well I was on the stratis slack and someone mentioned it.
So I took a look at it and read the white paper and was sold for the smartbridges concept. I think Its a very good way of connecting all the decentralised blockchaines together and with the real world.
For blockchains to be widly accepted it should be easy accissible by a broader audience and I think that ark is a good solution for that.

I agree, I like the concept a lot. I just printed the white paper off actually and will be having a good read over the weekend to get a better idea of how it plans to implement it's platform / solution.

Looking forward to see how things develop.

ArkEcosystem

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:08:44 PM

It will be able to be traded the moment mainnet launches but for specifics like Exchanges, we will be contacting them closer to the mainnet launch as they usually require access to the full code to check for malicious intent.
Deanero

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

It will be able to be traded the moment mainnet launches but for specifics like Exchanges, we will be contacting them closer to the mainnet launch as they usually require access to the full code to check for malicious intent.

Great, thanks for the rapid reply.

ozgr
Legendary

Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:13:34 PM

right there with you

I have just joined the conversation and it looks like forum manager for Ark is not posting professional comments/answers for users and possibly future Ark investors. Because of that, he calls me spammer/troll and he is threatening me with banning from signature campaign. Honestly, couldn`t Ark developers find somene better than this PGA 16 for such an important responsibility?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:17:07 PM

right there with you

I have just joined the conversation and it looks like forum manager for Ark is not posting professional comments/answers for users and possibly future Ark investors. Because of that, he calls me spammer/troll and he is threatening me with banning from signature campaign. Honestly, couldn`t Ark developers find somene better than this PGA 16 for such an important responsibility?
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  let me roll my eyes at you. 
Deanero

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:18:12 PM

I think Ark needs a visual description/representation of what it is attempting to do like showing how Ark will be bridging the different blockchains, maybe have a panned landscape with the different symbols of the other blockchains sitting above Ark pyramids and arched lined showing the connections / interconnections, you know making it easy for people to grasp the concept?

Just a thought.

Smiley

golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:20:12 PM

will keep watching this project

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: