Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:57:34 PM

Only Max can answer you on his feelings towards ARK.
Anyone closely following Lisk or just read the community meetings know that there are two questions that Max never comments on. The price of lisk and other projects. I think this is a very good attitude.

They asked him a bunch of times what he thinks of ETH, DAO, ETHvsLisk and the answer always something like: "I don't comment on other projects, we are focused on Lisk".

Exactly, for example:
Atreides: Do you intend to have an ecosystem or something similar ethereum has with ConsenSys?I see ConsenSys cery active in lobbying ethereun in the enterprise field,and based on this lobby eth more visible and enterprise are more likely to embrace it.
Max: I don’t want to make a comment about ConsenSys.  However, we want to have a platform where everyone can contribute to. We will very likely have similar dev studios like this all over the world. I hope that our delegates will fund these efforts.

https://blog.lisk.io/lisk-community-meeting-summary-july-30th-d5ca40942e9c#.m1lopgbmn
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koalabear

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:59:10 PM

will the lisk raised be used to vote?
Khilone7

Activity: 952
Merit: 530

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:10:21 PM

Thanks for your answers Smiley.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:12:23 PM

We have not made a formal decision on it, but haven't ruled it out either. We are more focused on other tasks atm.
Vega

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:13:26 PM

While we agreed on holding Lisk long term we yet to make a decision about using the collected Lisk for voting.
The ARK team has a pretty unique internal dynamic. We are many and we always discuss options and won't make a decision until we reached a consensus on an issue. This is something that doesn't work with any group of people but worked for us really well in the last few months since we are working on ARK.

There are however many important and more pressing issues to decide on, Lisk voting is not a priority at the moment. Ask as in a month.
torikan

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:38:10 PM

I'm looking forward
cannabanana

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 02:46:14 PM

Who is Lisk escrow? Max or Oliver?

They don't want to make the Escrow.
And after some FUD from "The Pitbull" cannabanana, I'm not surprised.

Oh you back with your shill account causing a lot of FUD I see.
Khilone7

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:05:51 PM

One last thing remains for me.

Is cannabanana a team member of Ark?

If yes, why is he being so negative of Max and the project on the LSK Ann on BTC? While you guys are putting trust in the project.

Next to that, and it has been said by others, he is acting on emotions. Big investors except a certain amount of professionalism.

You guys are getting our money and are trying to lead a serious project / business.

If he is a team member, and of great value, I would advise you guys to let him do his work, but don't let him be the one who talks on behalf of te team.

No personal attack against cannabanana, but just advising you as a potential investor.
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:06:45 PM

So let me get this straight :

- This ico is accepting any kinds of coins (more or less)
- Some team members act as if they are 6 years old (insulting even).
- They stated (I believe) that they have no plan to dump (possibly just related to lisk), but need cash (which mean , need to dump)
- They shit on lisk, while accepting lisk.

You have successfully managed to not have me touching this, whatever happen.

Good luck, and hope you won't scam too many people.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:08:34 PM

If yes, why is he being so negative of Max and the project on the LSK Ann on BTC? While you guys are putting trust in the project.

Next to that, and it has been said by others, he is acting on emotions. Big investors except a certain amount of professionalism.

You guys are getting our money and are trying to lead a serious project / business.

If he is a team member, and of great value, I would advise you guys to let him do his work, but don't let him be the one who talks on behalf of te team.

This is a personal opinion on max.  Not an organizational one.

If you know me, you'll know I'm never Sunshine and Lollipops when real shit is causing problems.

I'm not some money hungry asshole who will say anything for some dollar bills.

I talk like an asshole but I'm one of the few people here in crypto you can count on 100% all the time.
Khilone7

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:09:33 PM

If you know me, you'll know I'm never Sunshine and Lollipops when real shit is causing problems.

I don't know you. There is nothing wrong with a personal opinion. But your opinion is having a negative effect on the project. I sincerely think you cost the project a few investors already.

And again, I am just trying to help. Take it or leave it offcourse.
koalabear

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:10:43 PM

I appreciate your response bangomatic and vega
the only reason I ask is that depending on the amount of lisk raised, considering that Iconomi raised shy of 4 mil LSK, and given ARKs enticing LSK bonuses
if voting agreed upon, who and how would you decide to vote for? if a significant amount is raised it could completely alter the top 101 delegates
Vega

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:16:45 PM

So let me get this straight :

- This ico is accepting any kinds of coins (more or less)
- Some team members act like they are 6 years old (insulting even).
- They stated (I believe) that they have no plan to dump (possibly just related to lisk), but need cash (which mean , need to dump)
- They shit on lisk, while accepting lisk.

- ony Lisk and BTC will be accepted (Altough using shapeshift is an option)
- As long as there is a reasonable amount of BTC donated Lisk doesn't need to be touched. There is slim to none chance of enough Lisk being donated to reach the minimum threshold without more than enough BTC also being put in. As time progresses the bonuses decreases and the BTC-Lisk ratio will change. A lot of people will only get in the last minute in these ICOs no matter what earily bonus is promised
- "they" do not shit on lisk. one member expressed an opinion after provoked, and not even about Lisk but mainly Max and the previous progress
cannabanana

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:19:22 PM

I don't know you. There is nothing wrong with a personal opinion. But your opinion is having a negative effect on the project. I sincerely think you cost the project a few investors already.

Read pages 50-1000 on lisk, I was more honest than this and Lisk ended up fine.  Just hit that ignore button and read all the sweet talk from the myriad of other people here.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:23:23 PM

Who is Lisk escrow? Max or Oliver?

They don't want to make the Escrow.
And after some FUD from "The Pitbull" cannabanana, I'm not surprised.

They were never asked to be the escrow. Why would they be?
Max and especially Oliver have enough responsibilities with Lisk, escrow is for people with some free time.

So Max was free when he decided to be ICONOMI Escrow during their campaign, that point to me is not justified

it's because we are the guys who was Lisks community.  Max has been the unprofessional one.  Even during the Lisk ICO everyone from Crypti came to Congratulate max and wish him luck on his ICO.  What has he done for us beside probably FUD us.

He's not a real leader in my book.   I wouldn't be talking shit right now if he had been a better person and stopped lying to everyone like we are too dumb to know what was fucking going on.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:23:53 PM

We have prepared an interesting blog post explaining possibilities with SmartBridge technology. Click here : Smartbridge Technology

Plan ahead with your withdrawals of LISK from exchanges!

Since a lot of you will participate in ARK-TEC with LISK on the first day to get that special bonus we strongly suggest you start withdrawing your LISKs' intended for ARK-TEC to your personal wallets if you have them on exchanges (Poloniex,Bittrex,YoBit, ...) as you might know some of them have daily withdrawal limits, withdrawals get disabled for some period of times or their wallet isn't synched and getting that withdrawals sorted out last minute could cost you your first day bonus.
very important indeed

yup
Vega

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

I appreciate your response bangomatic and vega
the only reason I ask is that depending on the amount of lisk raised, considering that Iconomi raised shy of 4 mil LSK, and given ARKs enticing LSK bonuses
if voting agreed upon, who and how would you decide to vote for? if a significant amount is raised it could completely alter the top 101 delegates

I really don't wish to get into the intricacies of the politics that is DPoS. Because it's a political consensus mechanism no question about it.

I can't really make an official statement about it as there isn't one yet, but I can tell you what won't happen as long as I have anything to say about it (and most or maybe all of the ARK team agrees from what I seen so far): The gathered Lisk won't be used to rock the boat (light pun intended).

ARK has zero intention to take over the Lisk delegate system. Meaning even if we vote you won't see a bunch of new delegates popping up, forge and take off with the forged Lisk. We, as any good Lisk supporter would want those delegates to forge who showed dedication, dependable, spent time and money on Lisk nodes and providing other contributions to Lisk and it's community and willing to support future development.
Khilone7

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:45:57 PM

Read pages 50-1000 on lisk, I was more honest than this and Lisk ended up fine.  Just hit that ignore button and read all the sweet talk from the myriad of other people here.

I am just trying to understand.

Can someone else of team Ark answer my questions?

If yes, why is he being so negative of Max and the project on the LSK Ann on BTC? While you guys are putting trust in the project. Cannabanana already explained his negativity. So don't need that answer anymore.

However I do need to understand why it is that the team of Ark is divided in negativity and trust into LSK. One team one mission?

What is the end goal of trusting LSK by getting the possibility of lots of coins? If clearly some of you guys don't expect LSK to become great this way. Is it in someway possible with a lot of LSK coins you can get more control over the project, and swing it your ways?
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:46:33 PM

Supporting ARK and have joined the campaign.  This i think won't be competing Lisk though as Ark aims for consumer adoption. But may even help Lisk

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:47:07 PM

Finally a real coin, with some interesting features... i'm glad that I have this signature on Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: