Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:13:54 PM

Lisk Pump could help to achieve minimum target for ARK.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:26:11 PM

yes, this is definitely a possibility.
TheKB

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:55:39 PM

lol .. so the investors are already looking forward to a shitcoin. amazing. the only reason i did not invest in this project was 120% bonus on LSK. and i am sad my intuition turned out to be true. i followed this project all the way through from first post.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:39:28 PM

lol .. so the investors are already looking forward to a shitcoin. amazing. the only reason i did not invest in this project was 120% bonus on LSK. and i am sad my intuition turned out to be true. i followed this project all the way through from first post.

wut?  So you think the project sucks because you didn't get the point of the bonus?   Doesn't that reflect on you what kind of person you are?

Just proclaiming something a shitcoin cause you don't understand it, wow brave.
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:44:50 PM

Why two month wait to real start?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:49:17 PM

Why two month wait to real start?

to give us time to work on the code.  

Like we said, we released a lot of testnet stuff recently like the wallet since we are a bit ahead of schedule.

If we can release mainnet before Feb 1st we will but since we are basically taking apart the codebase and starting from square 2, we have to do a lot of updating to the code to work as we feel is the fairest method.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:00:46 PM

wut?  So you think the project sucks because you didn't get the point of the bonus?   Doesn't that reflect on you what kind of person you are?

No. i was just reflecting on the conversation. the reason i am still watching this thread is that i still wan to invest.  if i i were to troll then i had 1000+ posts to do so. this project dont suck.!  period! but LSK investment bonus was overkill
cannabanana

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:16:00 PM

No. i was just reflecting on the conversation. the reason i am still watching this thread is that i still wan to invest.  if i i were to troll then i had 1000+ posts to do so. this project dont suck.!  period! but LSK investment bonus was overkill

yeah, you're probably right on that.  We've probably over estimated on that point and probably has had some negative effects Sad

But live and learn, adapt and overcome.  Grin

Hope you stick around, our actions and work ethic will speak for themselves over the next couple of months.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:44:47 PM

What is your move in case ARK-tec dont reach goal?

Maybe you can burn some coins to bust the project! Smiley

bias

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:48:31 PM

No. i was just reflecting on the conversation. the reason i am still watching this thread is that i still wan to invest.  if i i were to troll then i had 1000+ posts to do so. this project dont suck.!  period! but LSK investment bonus was overkill

yeah, you're probably right on that.  We've probably over estimated on that point and probably has had some negative effects Sad

Hope you stick around, our actions and work ethic will speak for themselves over the next couple of months.

i will stick around this project but i don't know the exact way... Roll Eyes
if ARK don't reach the threshold, how anyone can help?
the way is not to ask for a refund?

btw i still believe that ARK can launch! Grin                                                                                                                                                                                                   
cannabanana

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:43:58 AM

ARK will launch regardless.  Some will get refunds and those who don't will reap the benefits.
altcoinrich

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:12:12 AM

ARK will launch regardless.  Some will get refunds and those who don't will reap the benefits.

So the terms now is changed, it is patial/optional refund or full refund, right? It will be cool
cannabanana

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:20:38 AM

ARK will launch regardless.  Some will get refunds and those who don't will reap the benefits.

So the terms now is changed, it is patial/optional refund or full refund, right? It will be cool

there's nothing changed in the terms.  It is a full refund, for those who want it.  You, as a participant will get a FULL refund. There's nothing in the terms that says we cannot continue on with the ARK project.  It just says everyone will get a refund which does not eliminate the possibility for us to give those who want to us to succeed to continue to support us.  

cannabanana

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:31:54 AM

https://blog.ark.io/introducing-the-ark-desktop-lite-wallet-now-available-on-github-7239bb90cf3?source=collection_home_________0_________---6------0

Read our blog article about the release of our initial wallet test version.  Ask us in our slack testnet room for some testnet ARK to try it out.
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:38:48 AM

https://blog.ark.io/introducing-the-ark-desktop-lite-wallet-now-available-on-github-7239bb90cf3?source=collection_home_________0_________---6------0

Read our blog article about the release of our initial wallet test version.  Ask us in our slack testnet room for some testnet ARK to try it out.

good work. I support you devs

From wan
cannabanana

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 05:41:04 AM

good work. I support you devs

From wan

glad to hear it, hope you try out the wallet!
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:32:55 AM

ARK will launch regardless.  Some will get refunds and those who don't will reap the benefits.

there's nothing changed in the terms.  It is a full refund, for those who want it.  You, as a participant will get a FULL refund. There's nothing in the terms that says we cannot continue on with the ARK project.  It just says everyone will get a refund which does not eliminate the possibility for us to give those who want to us to succeed to continue to support us.  

Sorry to ask always the same: if I understand I will be able to don't get refund and get ARK tokens to trade it right after right ? or there will be no coins if threshold is not met ?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:38:09 AM

Sorry to ask always the same: if I understand I will be able to don't get refund and get ARK tokens to trade it right after right ? or there will be no coins if threshold is not met ?

Sort of.  if you choose not to get a refund, you will get your ARK at mainnet launch, not right away.  You will get your ARK by at least 1 FEB but probably earlier.
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:39:46 AM

How to change actual testing wallet to real wallet?
cannabanana

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:43:16 AM

How to change actual testing wallet to real wallet?

real wallet will be updated and released around the time mainnet is released.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: