Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:34:42 PM

close to 90% of the threshold go ARK!!!

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:38:32 PM

close to 90% of the threshold go ARK!!!

szachta

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:01:58 PM

Free ark https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark

Don't forget to tweet for a chance at part of 150k ARK.  1000 Winners, only 300 entrants so far and mulitple wins per person.  HIGH chance you will get some bounty.
gee zee

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:06:08 PM

This ICO is better than a Hollywood movie! Very exciting! Hope this one will have a good end...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:24:10 PM

https://wn.nr/Y7cZb8 Ark sweepstakes , 150,000.00 ARK to win, 1,000 Winners.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:34:18 PM

This ICO is better than a Hollywood movie! Very exciting! Hope this one will have a good end...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thrice.Pi

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:41:59 PM

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"
gee zee

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:03:42 PM

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

Haha! Now we have the amazing movie script! Let's make it to reality  Grin 
cannabanana

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:27:03 PM

do it, I'll watch it.
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:35:19 PM

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

Haha! Now we have the amazing movie script! Let's make it to reality  Grin  
do it, I'll watch it.

why watch it, we're practically helping live it  :Cheesy:

feels like we are approaching the nail biting final scene.  will the guy save the day, get the girl and live happily ever after?Huh?

Tune in next week. Same bat time, same bat channel.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:36:45 PM

Lol. I do think we have movie material. Do not hold us to this, I repeat, do not hold us to this lol but we actually have been contacted by a network. Really to early to say anything more about that for it (may) not come to fruition but it is rather funny/exciting.  It does seem others feel the same way. None the less I do think we will have that cliche happy ending. you know, the one where drama ensues the whole movie and at the end the guy gets the girl and the dream life? Yeah something like that. Except ours will be more like "30 guys create blockchain, fight to the death to make it great Smiley and then end up winning the battle and creating a widely accepted, immensely beneficial blockchain tech and a piece of history"

do it, I'll watch it.

why watch it, we're practically helping live it  Cheesy

haha your comment reminded me of this scene from spaceballs
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 07:39:03 PM

do it, I'll watch it.

I love that film, we need Ark to hit Ludicrous Speed.

https://youtu.be/ygE01sOhzz0
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:34:58 PM

do it, I'll watch it.

Cast me as an extra...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

Activity: 420

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:41:23 PM

do it, I'll watch it.

I love that film, we need Ark to hit Ludicrous Speed.

https://youtu.be/ygE01sOhzz0

And NO schwartz!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
Thrice.Pi

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:06:42 PM

LOL, soon grasshopper, Hopefully soon Smiley
candrammm

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

research > buy on dip > and HODL

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:57:12 PM

I do not know why I have a good feeling about this one, and had great expectations, do you feel the same? Grin

This is the reason for me

in naming the brand, this name looks simple and easily spelled, so it is not make confusing to common people in general by the naming, especially if later in naming the ticker in the market remains to be named ARK, so it will remain 1 ARK is 1 Ark, no different in the naming and ticker,

unlike 1 BTC for 1 Bitcoin, 1 ETC for 1 Ethereum classic and many more coin << I'm sure many people would be confused with this naming

actual examples that are close for this is like Dash and Qora, its also same between the ticker and name,
but I think ARK more sounds simple and sexy in spelling and writing, as it consists of three letters catchy >> ARK  Grin

so this is a great brand for a coin that can be directed as the money or currency of the future and can be familiar to everyone in the world  Grin ( i hope so)

the philosophy of the name is also nice
stories about the "holy ark in the past" relating to the history of changing the quality of mankind and changes to the quality of world when God wants to upgrade the damaged earth with the flood disaster, and at the end of the story, from this ark all subsequent "new life" are begins.

That's my expectation, so let us together transform and upgrade the world with this second holy Ark  Grin
 will you board?
riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:05:03 AM

I do not know why I have a good feeling about this one, and had great expectations, do you feel the same? Grin

in naming the brand, this name looks simple and easily spelled, so it is not make confusing to common people in general by the naming, especially if later in naming the ticker in the market remains to be named ARK, so it will remain 1 ARK is 1 Ark, no different in the naming and ticker,

unlike 1 BTC for 1 Bitcoin, 1 ETC for 1 Ethereum classic and many more coin << I'm sure many people would be confused with this naming

actual examples that are close for this is like Dash and Qora, its also same between the ticker and name,
but I think ARK more sounds simple and sexy in spelling and writing, as it consists of three letters catchy >> ARK  Grin

so this is a great brand for a coin that can be directed as the money or currency of the future and can be familiar to everyone in the world  Grin ( i hope so)

stories about the "holy ark in the past" relating to the history of changing the quality of mankind and changes to the quality of world when God wants to upgrade the damaged earth with the flood disaster, and at the end of the story, from this ark all subsequent "new life" are begins.

That's my expectation, so let us together transform and upgrade the world with this second holy Ark  Grin
 will you board?

I will board this ARK. Many points well said. I agree, ARK is a brilliant name for an ecosystem such as this one. I hope we can see great things. By the way: 86 % and counting!
Geekphazm

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:13:03 AM

will you board?

I will board this ARK. Many points well said. I agree, ARK is a brilliant name for an ecosystem such as this one. I hope we can see great things. By the way: 86 % and counting!

ark is the best ico in the end of 2016, we expect a big success on this project, raise more fund.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:38:20 AM

but I think ARK more sounds simple and sexy in spelling and writing, as it consists of three letters catchy >> ARK  Grin

so this is a great brand for a coin that can be directed as the money or currency of the future and can be familiar to everyone in the world  Grin ( i hope so)

That's my expectation, so let us together transform and upgrade the world with this second holy Ark  Grin
 will you board?

ark is the best ico in the end of 2016, we expect a big success on this project, raise more fund.
cannabanana

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:37:06 AM

https://blog.ark.io/ark-token-exchange-campaign-bounties-e8f3877bca19#.qbysw6hgc

Make sure to read this and see if there's a bounty that's just right for you!  Free ARK is the best ARK!
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: