Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
pokemanvanish

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 04:24:49 AM

ARK Android Wallet*beta version*screenshots
http://arkcn.info/index.php?m=home&c=article&a=index&id=9

The wallet looks nice, ark team is delivering. Exciting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:07:56 AM

what a messed with LISK blockchain, it's like offline this whole month on exchanges.
i think ark token exchange should extending another month and give 10% bonus in lisk and bitcoin or even 20% bonus till the end.
If only haha, timing is everything, lisk told all exchanges to hold off until they can work out bugs, and btc is rising... makes it pretty hard for us right now since those are our two main sources for TEC. I believe you can still use shapeshift though, so thats good. But the end of TEC is nearing and it is set in stone. We Will Not breach the terms by extending, but who cares right? Because we will succeed no matter what! ARK is here to stay, and connect every blockchain technology! Making an ecosystem unlike any other in the crypto space.
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:55:33 AM

This is superbly amazing. ARK is probably the first ICO to have launched their android mobile wallet much ahead before ICO ends (Some are still struggling with web wallets even  months after their ICO is over) And this speaks a lot about professionalism of ARK team

I really can't understand why you are talking about professionalism. Making a new wallet app? Does that makes something professional? I'm not talking about ARK but we saw much more effort than this to scam people so hard. And sadly I think the tec of ARK will fail too. I'm looking forward to take my money back. I wish they didn't push this 100% rule so far and end this on 90%. Because now there will be no bonus and no one gonna want to participate.

Thanks.  Post like this pushes us to work even harder to reach our goals.  You can have your refund if threshold is not met and you can always buy back after launch when there is less risk.

-tb-

Or, he can grow up and support the project, good or bad, since it will come online with or, without him. If your only in this for a quick little profit, perhaps you don't belong here.

My 2 cents worth...

Correct, support the project or don't... whatever. But ARK is a first in many aspects. One of the largest teams in crypto, first to release code to github during TEC, first to release mobile and lite desktop clients during TEC, and TestNet will be open to public very soon as well. Big things happening, join us on slack to get announcements before anyone else Wink
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:35:04 AM

what a messed with LISK blockchain, it's like offline this whole month on exchanges.
i think ark token exchange should extending another month and give 10% bonus in lisk and bitcoin or even 20% bonus till the end.
If only haha, timing is everything, lisk told all exchanges to hold off until they can work out bugs, and btc is rising... makes it pretty hard for us right now since those are our two main sources for TEC. I believe you can still use shapeshift though, so thats good. But the end of TEC is nearing and it is set in stone. We Will Not breach the terms by extending, but who cares right? Because we will succeed no matter what! ARK is here to stay, and connect every blockchain technology! Making an ecosystem unlike any other in the crypto space.

Lisk broken blockchain is killing ark tec, I like ark project, they are better than lisk, but why lisk raised 15000 btc but ark only less than 2000 btc, it is ctotally unfair to ark team, which is the most reliable team I have seen. The team has 6 million lisk fund, but if they dump, lisk will go under 10000 sat.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:52:43 AM

Lisk broken blockchain is killing ark tec, I like ark project, they are better than lisk, but why lisk raised 15000 btc but ark only less than 2000 btc, it is ctotally unfair to ark team, which is the most reliable team I have seen.

Why are they better than lisk?  Please explain Smiley.

The team has 6 million lisk fund, but if they dump, lisk will go under 10000 sat.

Why should lisk team sell their personal LSK and destroy the project?  For me it seems only FUD, please stop. 
Why
bitseedmike

Activity: 432

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 09:57:24 AM

I don't think he meant it as fud, just pointing out that we can't just dump the Lisk to instantly convert it to BTC, and we don't have any intention of doing so. The current market conditions are not favorable to alts in general, so it's not a good time to sell. We accepted Lisk to hold it long term as an investment.

yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:11:16 AM

Lisk broken blockchain is killing ark tec, I like ark project, they are better than lisk, but why lisk raised 15000 btc but ark only less than 2000 btc, it is ctotally unfair to ark team, which is the most reliable team I have seen.

Why are they better than lisk?  Please explain Smiley.

The team has 6 million lisk fund, but if they dump, lisk will go under 10000 sat.

Why should lisk team sell their personal LSK and destroy the project?  For me it seems only FUD, please stop.  
Why

Don't be so sensible ok? It is not fud, they raised with lisk, and finally they need to sell lisk into btc, if you think this is wrong, this is fud, OK, others all know why they raise lisk, direct selling lisk for fiat? More difficult than for btc. 160 btc will run out very soon, it is a 30-person team, they have to sell lisk for btc to pay btc or fiat as salary.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:00:28 PM

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/io.ark.mobile

come to our slack to ask for some testnet ARK Cheesy
Oh this a good news for android users!
I am ready to download it Cheesy

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:22:27 PM

Oh this a good news for android users!
I am ready to download it Cheesy

Thanks!  Please let us know if you find any issues you think might make our wallet even better!  Cheesy
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:42:12 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2016, 07:01:24 PM by kalpit

It's great to  see ARK release Android before the end of ico.
Personally, I don't use my pc much. I use all crypto from my android only. So it's a great for me.

It's hanging sometimes. But I know, it's not released yet. So these problems would be hopefully resolved before it's release.

A major bug is that, when trying to send ark, I'm unable to type in 'To' field.
Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears
As soon as I type any letter with keyboard, keyboard closes
And there's only one letter which I typed.
Then tapping on 'To' textbox doesn't open up keyboard.

However, I can enter in receivers address by pasting it there.

The dev updated the android client just recently so might want to update to see if your issues were fixed Cheesy

Great! Just updated the app and Now it's working fine.
Seems like it has an bug with ' not enough account'

I have 48.8ark in a wallet. But when trying to send 48.5 ark it gives an error saying not enough ark.
kripteka

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:45:59 PM

Why google table of signature campaign is empty?
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 06:48:53 PM

Why google table of signature campaign is empty?

Remember it's a beta, there are many things to add.
cannabanana

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

Personally, I don't use my pc much. I use all crypto from my android only. So it's a great for me.

It's hanging sometimes. But I know, it's not released yet. So these problems would be hopefully resolved before it's release.

Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears

The dev updated the android client just recently so might want to update to see if your issues were fixed Cheesy

I have 48.8ark in a wallet. But when trying to send 48.5 ark it gives an error saying not enough ark.

remember this is our internal testnet phase and sometimes things like fresh restart from seeds can have an affect on previous addresses that are generated and your computers access to the timeserver.  Some of these will be ironed out.
Devasive

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:39:12 PM

Only 9 hours left to get in on the big 150k ARK sweepstakes! 1000 winners and multiple wins per person are allowed, so why not try your luck. Smiley

https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark
kalpit

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:47:46 AM

Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears

remember this is our internal testnet phase and sometimes things like fresh restart from seeds can have an affect on previous addresses that are generated and your computers access to the timeserver.  Some of these will be ironed out.

Could you explain it more clearly ?
What is the effect of restart of seed?

I have an account with 62.4 Ark -  dyMCd2BV9DCxftVph5NJBr495zfpF885DFjYmzg94dYzmqGYYA
I've tried making payments from 1- 62.3 ark. Each gives me an error of insufficient ark.
djselery
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:05:04 AM

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/ark-cryptocurrency-announces-ark-token-exchange-campaign-tec/
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ark-cryptocurrency-raises-5-million-203000540.html
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/ark-announces-official-open-source-release-of-ark-blockchain-code-on-github
https://www.smithandcrown.com/event/ark-ico-platform-cryptocurrency-consumer-services/
https://www.smithandcrown.com/ark-smartbridging-blockchains/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnES7nR-MEY
https://cointelegraph.com/news/podcast-mike-doty-from-arkio

More links and info soon, but this is a good starting point for anyone just coming in...
cannabanana

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 05:11:07 AM

Details:
Tap on 'to' field.
Keyboard appears

Could you explain it more clearly ?
What is the effect of restart of seed?

I have an account with 62.4 Ark -  dyMCd2BV9DCxftVph5NJBr495zfpF885DFjYmzg94dYzmqGYYA
I've tried making payments from 1- 62.3 ark. Each gives me an error of insufficient ark.

it's a testnet, its a network for testing.  Sometimes we update something in the code that needs to make the whole blockchain restart from 0 blocks to work.
chases

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:36:35 AM

wow, great job Ark team

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:59:24 AM

another Sweepstake Competition has ended Grin
myferrari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:01:06 AM

Will be the last week very soon, my ferrari order is ready.  Grin  ARK will be pumping hard.

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: