Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:18:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39586 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:36:58 AM

My country's current situation? I must say that it's economic status isn't good but compared to the past administration, it is now much better. I cannot say that it's economic status is going okay since dollar is going higher.

I am happy for you because what is being witnessed here is a complete opposite of what you are talking about because it seems the economy is just taking a backward trend on a daily basis without end to that in sight and a further testimony of their ineptitude that have made them run the country to the ground. Every sector of the economy is just failing, from education to health, to transportation among high level of insecurity etc. I hope things will get better.

It really seems that your country's not doing good. I also hope for it to be better, and to have changes. Having a good leader could be a start of something new. Something that you can hope to be good.
I think the same. They are badly in need of some good leader who can resolve their all issues within no time. If they have corrupt government, they need to stand against them together to bring a revolution in their country like many other countries did. There is no need to bear all when you did nothing wrong.
i think doing a demo for the revolution will make the situation in the country into chaos, i've been in that situation, where the president has been serving for decades and has a poor track record with a lot of corruption everywhere and then revolutionary action reverberate, many civilians took to the streets to ask the corrupt government to go down but the situation is heating up because the army and police will certainly be pro to the president and chaos happens in that country? You can see examples of middle east countries like egypt, libya, etc, have the same problem, then what we have to do when having a corrupt government?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:51:17 AM

Life is getting tougher and tougher over here in my country - the value of our currency drops hard, the price of goods getting expensive and the inflation is getting higher and higher each month...

Still, it's life and we still need to live through it  Wink

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
mathuo 444

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:05:44 AM

economy situation in my country is so good and hope our government support cash bitcoin so can make more extra money

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

Life is getting tougher and tougher over here in my country - the value of our currency drops hard, the price of goods getting expensive and the inflation is getting higher and higher each month...

Still, it's life and we still need to live through it  Wink

Yeah and without these situations we can't call this as life.
The problems we're facing are all usual as human thus over time the money is getting less valuable. Before our $10 can buy grocery supply for at least two weeks but now it'll just be good for 3-4 days as the inflation rate goes worse.
Our economy is getting worse over time and no one can't stop it so just live with it and no one can escape from this.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:04:22 AM

The economy in my country over the last 3 years looks better, I can see from the annual report that there is about 5% economic growth and 4% inflation. in addition foreign exchange reserves also rose as a sign of an improved economy.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:16:02 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

The economy situation in our country is not that bad, i could say that it is average because every year our economy rate becomes more Better. Having a good economy means making the goods or items less expensive . I hope that our economy situation still keeps up until the future.
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

Actually not in mine country but for students it is hard to earn money and not spend it so how about i earn this money and save it for later then i still have some money left for later it is more of

an future save plan for me because i cannot save any money at all.
Nardsensei07

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:33:25 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

In my perspectives, based on what i observed and still i can observe, in my country, Philippines, I can't say that we have kind a obtained a stable status in terms of the economy. Yes, we may considered to be one of the poorest and unorganized countries BUT I'm confident to say that our president and his men, and even us his constituents are giving our best to make our country a better one. We're still have a long way, but we are slowly and constantly progressing. #HappyLang;)
Irfanmsa

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:38:56 PM

the economic conditions in my country again deteriorate due to falling commodity prices to unhealthy situations in the world trading system...
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:09:01 PM

Here in our country, I can partially say that yes our economy is quite bad because many places are suffering from war wherein many infrastructures are destroyed, many have died and also the economic sector has been washed out on those places that causes poverty. But with that, our government is reaching out the people to help them to survive.
Cyberczar

Activity: 368

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:15:27 PM

My country's economy was OK and was actually growing before the last presidential elections. Investor confidence is the cause of change of fortune. Some economies are doing very well, so downward trend is not global.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:25:24 PM

from some of the media that I read, the pace of economic development in our country is now in a stable state. some examples that I feel from the economic stability in my country are many foreign investors are beginning to invest in our country. social life is starting to improve, and employment standards are getting higher.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

I am happy that in the last few years the economy in my country has been very active, the unemployment continues to fall and, of course, the factories are increasing so that exports are increasing.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:26:20 AM

The above mentioned economic problems are like a permanent features of the 3rd world countries, where high rate of unemployment and underemployment exist in a large proportions. So in my country the situation of things are very bad in fact our economy is presently in recession so you can figure out how bad it is over here.
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:19:53 AM

The economy situation in our country is not that bad, i could say that it is average because every year our economy rate becomes more Better. Having a good economy means making the goods or items less expensive . I hope that our economy situation still keeps up until the future.
I do not see anything cheap more every year! This is the truth, because the value of FIAT always decreases while the demand of us increase every day. Example the demand to buy Real Estate, do you see the price rate of Real Estate always increases every year?

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:35:12 AM

i think the economy situation in our country is not that bad because many people have jobs and paying right. I also don't experience so much difficulty in terms of money. And based on the news there are so many investors invest on our country. And based also on the news our economy is better now than the last few years.

Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:24:24 AM

Economically, my country did hit rock bottom. Prices are getting higher and higher while salaries  remais the same. Poverty is increasing widely compared to last decade. All of that and the goverment haven't found any solution yet. The situation is  getting really umbearable here in Tunisia.
I believe this is the situation of all the countries in world particularly talking about Undeveloped and under developed countries. This is just a matter of interest, like how much you’re Government is willing to support their citizens, in order to have them a better living. If they are providing them the opportunities, then there won’t be any problem at all.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

In our country, it's not so much a bad economic situation as people themselves do not want to work to provide for their family. The modern youth is completely lazy and wants money only by an easy way.
Basically the economy of a state totally depends on the people leaving there. If they are not willing to work hard, how will the economy of a state improve? In my country, we are facing the same situation. The economy is not that bad but some people are very sluggish and they don’t even bother doing little hard work for earning decent salaries.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:31:57 AM

Actually not in mine country but for students it is hard to earn money and not spend it so how about i earn this money and save it for later then i still have some money left for later it is more of

an future save plan for me because i cannot save any money at all.
In my country I’m having 70% blame on the government, and 30% blame on the people. Government does the worst, and it’s a better idea for someone to fly out to a better country and leave a good life. It’s too bad here and there ain’t any job opportunities. Youths don’t get jobs after school…too bad.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:49:42 AM

I live someplace here in Asia, and all I can say is the economy is still great, only that it is not that similarly distributed through out the nation. Mostly the benficiary are those who are in the mainland and at the funds. Folks who remain in the province and farmlands nonetheless has the identical daily life that they have given that they had been born. In limited, if you take place to stay in locations exactly where local leaders are not allied with the greater part, then you will be away from advancement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: