Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the economy situation in your country that bad?  (Read 39581 times)
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

Well I cant say that its bad but well almost 25% of my country's pupulation still experiencing lack of financial assistance and we cannot all blame it to them nor to the government , it happens to be that both parties cant provide some way to improve it before, but I believe government has been slowly recognizing bitcoin and if the country accept it already I think it is a huge contribution to my country it may develop local services for the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:07:11 PM

It seems there are bad news all around with doom and gloom. Trade figures going down, jobs cuts, security situation not going well, and bad loans.

Is the economy situation in your country that dismal? Or this is just some fear mongering?

in my country, yes, economic situation is bad. It has million dollar credit to world bank. Unemployment rate is very high. Poverty is very rampant. Basic commodoties prices are very high yet very low salary. Terrorism also affects our economy because only few tourists come in our country.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:21:19 PM

Still my country in the list of developing countries list. My country's economy is balancing however with the income goverment plans and tourism. I expect that bitcoin to accepts in my country from tourister atleast.
if every single user will have this kind of outview and attitude i think our country may continue to dumping area.why not try to put positivity inregards tp our countries status.lets fill those governments leakages and help one another to overcome the economic crisis.in future this will lead for the countries development
yasuoWasakey99

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

Our economy is not bad nor good. We have a high percentage of unemployment, poverty there also a war that just ended. But we, the citizens are still striving. Some even goes outside the country to look for a nice job. Though with the use of bitcoin one can have an additional income. It can really be a great help to everyone if they will only know. If an individual life has become better so will the economy of the country
That’s so sad mate I feel sorry for this but don’t worry time will change and you country will be leaded by the appropriate persons soon and maybe the main reason behind your country’s backwardness is its unawareness to the modern technology and as you are telling the economy is bad your region must accept bitcoin to give boost to your country’s economy and bitcoin will surely lead you to the economic stability.
Bitcoin is not a solution to solve any problem about economy of the country. It depends on the government and the people of country, if the people do not pay tax, the government do not have money to infrastructure development and reverse, if the government only taking bribes and forget the economy, they also make the economy of their country become worse more.
I agree with you in my country we pay tax on even if we want to cash out our bitcoins but i think bitcoin can make the economy good because bitcoin is growing a lot and people know that it will be very big in the future.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:45:42 PM

Every country have different situation in economy. In my country there is some case about killing, thieves and others.  Also heavy traffic, for me government should limit the private vehicles and promote public transportation. Unemployed have a high percent and works have small wages.
karnwillbit

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:45:02 PM

economy situation in my country is not that bad. government does hard effort to reduce little by little the country's problem of economy. the result is, our economy is developing. small example recently is that president gave 1273 hectares of forest in my city to the poor farmers in order to be exploited by them so that it can help to solve their financial problem. I really appreciate government effort.

Well the global financial system itself has never been good as people always complain that population is increasing and there are no jobs and so i don't see any improvements with time but rather its better at every stage and time because it gets worsen as we grow and attempt to solve some of these economic problems.
Well these are some unfortunate things are happening in our country and its going to badly effect economy and same there are a lot of are jobless as well so in this kind of situation bitcoins going to play a role and its make a lot of people with jobs so I think bitcoin will survive in our country forever and I will must say thanks to bitcoin.
Yes this is something bad and feel sorry to say that in my country economy is not good and a lot of people are jobless here and most of the people left country and they are doing job abroad but in this kind of situation bitcoin really give a big hand to our people and now people have changed their life’s and they are very happy from bitcoin.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:37:44 AM

Sooth to say in my country the economical situation is too bad.Unemployment,late payment,small wages, shortage of job etc are in high rate.That's why poverty rate is increasing.
Undoubtedly all these problems proves the bad economic situation of my country.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:11:08 AM

Sooth to say in my country the economical situation is too bad.Unemployment,late payment,small wages, shortage of job etc are in high rate.That's why poverty rate is increasing.
Undoubtedly all these problems proves the bad economic situation of my country.

That is common everywhere, including in where I am. Too many out of school youth, teenage pregnancy, terrorism and many more. I believe that most of it is because of lack of education and I believe that poor education is cause by poor economy and poor economy is cause by corrupt leaders.

Lots of problems but you don't have to blame it all to your government, instead do your part, do not be another burden to your country.

jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

Right now Economy of my country is very bad, implementation of new policies by the government hit very hard on common people and also resulted in unemployment problems, business getting worse day by day. Overall economy under scan

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Kaliboi

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:46:52 AM

My country is a third world country ,we have lots of problems related to money but our government is trying the best to handle the situation ,with many investment from different MNC and digitialization my country is going to be super power in next 2 decades
ps- my country is India
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:16:11 PM

I think half a percent . .
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

Im from Montenegro. Economy is in a really bad situation. We all understand what is economy crises and everything but I think our government is not dealing with the problem in the right way. The answer for every economy crisis is not increasing taxes and decreasing wages. We need better solution. Because we know that in this way we are not going to make any economy grow. We cant make money which we dont have to pay taxes and average price of any product is like three times more than it was last year. From the other side our wages stayed the same in the best case, usually they are decreased to minimum.
Daektum

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

Situation is pretty bad looking in my country, especially on south. But I think that politicians are doing their job very bad. When you find yourself wanting to leave because of lack of any perspective, than you know that everything gone apart. With crypto currency I do get an add cash and it helps me a lot. Without that I would be devastated.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:01:47 PM

So far the economy of my country is growing. Many investor are investing here in my country because they see the potential of our economy to grow even more higher.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

So far the economy of my country is growing. Many investor are investing here in my country because they see the potential of our economy to grow even more higher.

Same here in my country.  I see the growth of it as there are many countries and investors from those countries wanting to invest here.  Maybe they see that our country has a future and that it is not lead by a corrupt politician.  It is growing and that I can see it through many infrastractures that are currently build.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

Yes, sadly. High numbers of unemployed and underemployed plus the fact that the minimum rate is not enough to survive the day especially a family of five that may cause hunger and lead to underweight.

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

I see today economical situation in EACH country is worse than it was even last year. I do hope that cryptocurrency will really help. It can help us fighting with corruption, first of all. And this may have a positive effect on economy.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:33:53 PM

Not really, for me its a good thing that our local currency drops value versus USD, more exchange per $, more food on the table and extra money to pay the bills.

Yes I agree with you, if only we work in the US and got paid with usd then we might be earn more if we change those into our local money but it would be problem if we work in our country and plan to visit or go for vacation in US or other country because the exchange rate was pretty high, our currency may devalued a lil bit thus taking more local money to use outside the country.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Our country belongs in what people call, Third World Country. The economy is not that bad, but the effect of the poverty can be seen among the citizens belonging in lower social status. There's also the issue of high unemployment, lack of education and other political and social issues that can think of. However, I know few peoples who had seen hope in their lives because of bitcoin. Despite being unemployed and not having finished a degree, they can still earn money by means of bitcoin, which is good.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:17 PM

Bitcoin situation in my country is very blossom and has a promising future, before no the economy of my country was in deep recession due to bad leadership and corrupt elements in the system every year thousands of youths graduate from the university with out any hope of getting a decent job.
But thank God for the coming of bitcoin youths can now put they potential to work and earn some good amount for them self without depending on the government.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: