Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ZEC] Zcash Speculation  (Read 54052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snakie11

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

Still waiting for zec to pump  Roll Eyes
Shintoff

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Still waiting for zec to pump  Roll Eyes
Surely we will see 1000$ and more Smiley
I stopped exchange zec and beginning accumulating it
zorranco

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

Zcash has a lot of haters and doubts arise everywhere. Heavy inflation rate is never a good thing. On the other hand, it's one of the top 30 that still hasn't pumped yet and lots of chartists are pointing a grow here. When I think about Zcash having no real use case...then Cardano comes to my mind  Grin

Any more opinions? I invested 5% of my PF only , but it's maybe one of the most unconvinced entries of my whole career  Cheesy
Jacknife

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

Zcash has a lot of haters and doubts arise everywhere. Heavy inflation rate is never a good thing. On the other hand, it's one of the top 30 that still hasn't pumped yet and lots of chartists are pointing a grow here. When I think about Zcash having no real use case...then Cardano comes to my mind  Grin

Any more opinions? I invested 5% of my PF only , but it's maybe one of the most unconvinced entries of my whole career  Cheesy

I think the total amount of ZCash is the same as the bitcoin.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

I expect for zec I think it will be very good places will come to no doubt hope that all of us will see those days for a time not to fold the price of eth very well but now it will move again

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:41:38 PM

Why did not Windows wallet go out yet? A team of such quality can do it in a week.

ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

I think the total amount of ZCash is the same as the bitcoin.

Not even close bro it is one tenth the supply of bitcoin. However, it could reach parity and be 1:1 with bitcoin because of that low supply and in fact I expect a surge up here in the next little while.

jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

Zec approached $ 1000 but could not pass. I think you will come to the level of $ 1000 at the first opportunity. I think Zec is a solid project. It makes it more valuable if it is small.
Wefud

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Zec approached $ 1000 but could not pass. I think you will come to the level of $ 1000 at the first opportunity. I think Zec is a solid project. It makes it more valuable if it is small.

I think the price of ZEC is consolidating. It will rise in the next few months.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Why not sell your zec for BTCP and sell for 5 times in a few weeks, if you don't know that it is an easy gainer you shouldn't be in crypto period
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

Monero and Dash are considered to have made their ascension. Zcash te up. If it's the same as last time.
I want to note that Dash constantly gets done and does not stand still. Developers are working hard. Perhaps over time it will rise in price seriously.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

From the technical analysis point of view, I think Zcash has all chances to reach the level of 0.1 BTC by the summer. This is an excellent asset with excellent speculative potential.
Efemen

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

From the technical analysis point of view, I think Zcash has all chances to reach the level of 0.1 BTC by the summer. This is an excellent asset with excellent speculative potential.

How do you do the analysis?
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

Bump...  We could see Zcash make one of the greatest moves in the altcoin scene.  Whales like Barry Silbert and co. must have had their wallets filled by now and are ready for step two...  The pump.  Wink

Other corporation backed cryptos like XRP and XLM could see huge sustainable rises too.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Bump...  We could see Zcash make one of the greatest moves in the altcoin scene.  Whales like Barry Silbert and co. must have had their wallets filled by now and are ready for step two...  The pump.  Wink

Other corporation backed cryptos like XRP and XLM could see huge sustainable rises too.  
soon , cryptocurrencies will be taxed . Zcash will show its value . it's likely to cost more than bitcoin in the near future .

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Wefud

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

soon , cryptocurrencies will be taxed . Zcash will show its value . it's likely to cost more than bitcoin in the near future .

I think ZCash is not for the avoiding tax, but for the privacy of coin owner.
LaLegiste

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

Zcash developers has announced the implementation of STARK technology by StarkWare Industries to improve privacy and scalability. It should be noted also that StarkWare has just gathered 6 millions $ from institutional investors.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:34:56 AM

Sell it and buy Bitcoin Private!
Jacknife

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

Sell it and buy Bitcoin Private!

Any reason?
Efemen

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

Zcash developers has announced the implementation of STARK technology by StarkWare Industries to improve privacy and scalability. It should be noted also that StarkWare has just gathered 6 millions $ from institutional investors.

How much does ZCash has to pay to implement that technology?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: