Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin recovering ?  (Read 29499 times)
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

In my opinion it is already hard for Bitcoin to recover. Too much dumo have already happen. From 19k $ peak  price until it stabelise on 10-11k $ mark and now it has gone down to 6k $. This is ridiculous if we say bitcoin has recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

Do you think bitcoin is going to reach june rates soon ?
We see that is the month of July and if look the market it gives positive reaction because all are pumping. Maybe this is a good sign that bitcoin will recover from volatile and down trend situation. I'm still hoping the continuous recovering of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict and whether this year has such a high price as the end of 2017, but I know that when the bitcoin price goes down it will soon recover and have a high price again
Right now bitcoin price is starting to recover and i believe that this month of july bitcoin price will pump again up to $8k so i am advicing all the newbie to buy now bitcoin, and hold it to make a good income here in crypto world.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:45:47 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict and whether this year has such a high price as the end of 2017, but I know that when the bitcoin price goes down it will soon recover and have a high price again
Right now bitcoin price is starting to recover and i believe that this month of july bitcoin price will pump again up to $8k so i am advicing all the newbie to buy now bitcoin, and hold it to make a good income here in crypto world.
The price of bitcoin is still in the bearish market and i believe that bitcoin will not pump to $8,000 and it will just pump a little bit and then it will have a bull trap and that will become the reason for a deeper dump and also the other people will have a panic selling mode to get out of this nightmare market for them.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

Good old days. Wayback last october 2016, I don't even have an account here in forum but it seems like bitcoin was making its on way. I wish I joined here as earlier as possible. I have the knowledge but I don't want yet to explore since I am still immature that time. Well, today bitcoin really got my nerves it drives me passionately everytime I feel crazy if I did something wrong or some unsatisfying. Well, today bitcoin price is severely low, wishing for it to recover people are much in need.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:02:24 AM

We cannot say that the current price of bitcoin is too good or very high but if we compare it to the past few days then its recovering for sure as yesterday it was around $6k and to its around $6300 so yes its recovering slowly and steadily and in coming days we may see price once again above $7k so if you are looking for short term profits then you can afford to buy now and hold it for some time to grab quick profits.
You're right, I think the bitcoin market is starting to show a positive trend, in a few days the market is back in green and before the
price had touched $5900, now the price is going to $ 6400 and probably going to $ 6500 in the near future, you're right its slowly growth
rakkhusi

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

Predicting Bitcoin is wrong. We predicted something that is the opposite of it. After crossing the 20000$ price of Bitcoin, I did not think it would be worth 6000$ again. From July it can be recovered to the previous price again.

████████          shop.ccFOUND.com          ████████
►          INVEST IN WISDOM!          ◄
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

Yes bitcoin is recovering and i hope that my investment will be double in the couple of months while the price normally rise after June and then its decline in the next year while if the demand still rise in the coming months bitcoin prices will show a huge rise.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

Yes bitcoin is recovering and i hope that my investment will be double in the couple of months while the price normally rise after June and then its decline in the next year while if the demand still rise in the coming months bitcoin prices will show a huge rise.

stay patient, definitely bitcoin will rise in price and recover in the next few weeks,
this time the price of bitcoin at the price of $ 6000 and has fallen 70% all high time
engwenqu01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

In any case, Bitcoin has been making progress. Although this process is very long, but this is the consensus reached. The slower it will be, the better it will be. Only the time tested will be the most reliable.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Yes there is a slight movement of bitcoin price from $6K in the past few days and now at $6.5K.I hope there will be no more bad news about hacking that may affect bitcoin price so that more investors will start buy and be hopeful that this will be the start of a bullish market.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

The month of june is already end and the price of bitcoin is drop down hard because I heard in news that many issues so the new comers that invest in crypto are afraid to lost so they in panic selling mode right now thats why the price of bitcoin are really in bad situation.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

The crypto-currency market, having reached the worst results for 2018, gradually began to recover. The main crypto currency today shows results close to the average market. Bitcoin capitalization increased by $7.5 billion, and is estimated at $108.7 billion.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

stay patient, definitely bitcoin will rise in price and recover in the next few weeks,
this time the price of bitcoin at the price of $ 6000 and has fallen 70% all high time
The price of bitcoin keeps on changing just within 24 hours, lots of considerable factors, and it's hard to predict when it exactly goes high or low. Volatility has always been it's nature, but I believe it's not something to worry much because there is already a progress and has always a room when it comes to price recovery. All we need is patience, positivity, hope, and to commit to study and understand the market comprehensively. Continue learning, be brave to face the risks, be wise enough to handle them, and never underestimate your bad or  good experiences.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

I think bitcoinwill going up again because the value is too low now like in june 2017 al we need to do is just be patience and buy until the value is to dip so you will not regret soon or in the future we should need to be strong always by holding it.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:27:04 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 04:41:01 PM by Semosuchi Tesongrato

I think that bitcoin will recover, as it did a lot of times; but this is much more a "hope" than a serious analysis: bitcoin movement are really unpredictable, and depend from whales' movement.

So, the only strategy is "to hope".

I don't like it. Sad

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
aziie110

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

after too much low price now it is good because the difference is huge in between and it recover with good return and in next coming days it will again go to the moon and the good profit to the investors.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

The increase in the past two days has been significant part of  Chinese buying more bitcoins. i am afraid the rate would stay the same or go lower in the coming days. here is the statistics that more buys from Chinese http://fiatleak.com/

If they continue to do so there might be increase, but rather i doubt it goes higher than $700 anywhere soon.

Good source mate. I think that's one considerable reason for the increase in value because China is such a large market that, if it decides to join in the party, it would really be a big boost for the cryptocurrency market. The thing about cryptocurrencies is that its value is not affected by the common factors that affects traditional currencies, and so, since it can be affected by a variety and variable of things, then it not be a bad strategy to factor in what's happening around the market that can make or break the value of some coins in the market.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:35:43 AM

The price of bitcoin keeps on changing just within 24 hours, lots of considerable factors, and it's hard to predict when it exactly goes high or low. Volatility has always been it's nature, but I believe it's not something to worry much because there is already a progress and has always a room when it comes to price recovery. All we need is patience, positivity, hope, and to commit to study and understand the market comprehensively. Continue learning, be brave to face the risks, be wise enough to handle them, and never underestimate your bad or  good experiences.

Indeed, we should not worry on bitcoin price volatile. If we think bitcoin is good long term investment, we should not worry on short term movement. Bitcoin price compare last year in same period still higher and i am believe bitcoin can reach highest price again
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

There will be a big surge again in blockchain market as the technology blockchain is not the scam. However, I could not say that the time when bitcoin will recover but that time will finally come in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: