Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:52:35 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 12:50:43 AM by cz3kit

Hey everyone Smiley

we reached the beta phase. We were able to fix some bugs during the alpha time. Everything looks promising for now.

You start with a  small mine and start to earn your first gold. Your goal is to upgrade your mine, get more workers and ores to earn more resources. You use these resources to upgrade your mine even further until you reach the maximum level. At that point you are earning 112.5 gold / minute. Use this gold to exchange to satoshi with a 35 gold = 1 satoshi ratio.  This is just the beginning and we would like to decrease the exchange rate with time.

In order to earn at least some money to cover our cost, we included adfly and shorte. When you tell your dwarves to mine, you will see an ad for 5 seconds. We know that this is super annoying. This is just temporary till we get some money to cover our costs and allow you to withdraw bitcoins.
As soon as there are more players we are going to replace it with something else, something less annoying.
While using adfly and shorte the ads are played for 5 seconds and the same 5 seconds will be deducted from your mining time Smiley We hope that makes it at least a bit better.

You want your dwarves to mine for more then 3 hours? Get a troll! He will mine for you for more then 24 hours without captchas. You need to earn more iron, gems or mithril? There are also boosts for these materials. Check out the boosts page Smiley

We also offer the possibility to become a premium miner. Premium miners won't see ads and a sound will be played when your dwarves are about to finish work. To top it of, also 50% chance to get an unreffered user as your referral.

We haven't done something like this before and we will do our best to improve our website.
If you feel that there is something we can do better, let us know. We strive to make this game a better experience for all our users.
So? What are you waiting for? Start mining now and make your money! Go on:
dwarvenbitmine.com

We have a lot of ideas for the future and are going to add these ideas over time:

1) Introduce a market for resources. This gives you the possibility to sell and buy resources.
2) Crafting. Use your resources to create products, like armors and swords.
3) Events. We would like to add global events, where all of you have to work together in order to survive against a threat.

Updates:
2016/11/01: We added the maximum number/level for each upgrade item in the box. You will see the description, max number/level, price.
2016/11/06: We added a dirty job for you Cheesy Collect gold from the ground and earn up to 15 gold in 5 minutes. Go for it. (Bulletin Board in Header)

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:46:48 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 06:02:23 PM by marlboroza

Game is looking nice, i always like games with upgrades. I noticed you have deposit for some upgrades, not all, so you should move this topic to investor based games.
And you said fully upgraded mines will bring us 375 gold/min, its 900 satoshi/ hour. What about games and ores, what are those for?

edit* Uh, i think short links are very annoying.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:13:33 PM

Hey marlboroza, thanks for your feedback.

That's right, we have gems, iron and mithril. We are thinking of introducing a market in the future where people can buy and sell their resources and earn additional gold.

Yea, I agree with you and the sort links... we want to use them as short as possible, just to generate some income in order to be able to pay out. As soon as there are more users we are going to try to get other captchas, like funcaptcha.com.
Sorry for the inconvenience Sad

maartenhaha

Activity: 1456

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 06:23:20 PM

Hey everyone Smiley

Introducing, Dwarven Bitmine. A game that allows you to earn Bitcoins.
We guess some of you will be thinking " another mybitmine?". Yes, almost similar. Why did we create this game? The reason behind it was,we enjoyed playing mybitmine
until the admin sold mybitmine off. Since then it is not working anymore. We realized that some of you also got upset that mybitmine is not working anymore. This gave us the idea to create a new game for everyone. This time with only one exception, we won't disappear!;)

So, how does it work? In the beginning you have one dwarve and goldore. This gives you 1 gold / minute (dwarve * goldore). You instruct your dwarves to mine for you and in the beginning they will work for 5 minutes. This makes 5 gold.

As soon you have earned some gold, you are able to upgrade you mine.
Have the feeling that you need to earn more gold? Get an additional dwarve or goldore!
You need iron, gems or mithril? Buy the corresponding ores!
You are tired of constantly instructing your dwarves every 5 minutes to mine? Extend their working time, up to 3 hours!

A fully upgraded mine gives you 375 gold / minute.

We are sure you would like to know how the exchange rate is. We just started with this game and it is set
to 25 gold = 1 satoshi. This is just the beginning and we would like to decrease the exchange rate with time. Before doing that we want to hear your feedback whether you like our game or not.

In order to earn at least some money to cover our cost, we included adfly and shorte. When you tell your dwarves to mine, you will see an ad for 5 seconds. We know that this is super annoying. This is just temporary till we get some money to cover our costs and allow you to withdraw bitcoins.
As soon as there are more players we are going to replace it with something else, something less annoying.
While using adfly and shorte the ads are played for 5 seconds and the same 5 seconds will be deducted from your mining time Smiley We hope that makes it at least a bit better.

You want your dwarves to mine for more then 3 hours? Get a troll! He will mine for you for more then 24 hours without captchas. You need to earn more iron, gems or mithril? There are also boosts for these materials. Check out the boosts page Smiley

We also offer the possibility to become a premium miner. Premium miners won't see ads and a sound will be played when your dwarves are about to finish work. To top it of, also 50% chance to get an unreffered user as your referral.

We haven't done something like this before and we will do our best to improve our website.
If you feel that there is something we can do better, let us know. We strive to make this game a better experience for all our users.
So? What are you waiting for? Start mining now and make your money! Go on:
dwarvenbitmine.com

*We are currently in Alpha Phase. It will be till the end of November. We will observe how the site is working and adjust things and fix bugs. Feel free to report problems. Every user who participated during the alpha, will get 2x Gold during December.*

the dwarven version of my bitmine.com ... neet ^^
let's hope you won't and lets hope you do.. unless that Wink at the end was a wink to sarcasme?

i like the thing now you can visit profiles in the memberslist now, on mybitmine you couldn't do this.
exchange page: why not exchange the rest of the ores? only gold?.. hmm... oky..
a flyadd instead of a smoky captcha, i'm fine with it, why not .. 5 seconds flying or 5 seconds smoking captchas, .. if it 's site income why not, wright? (mybitmine ingame humour, lol)
no dubious investmentscemes in dubious banks here? lol

so far so good
*polishing pickax with pollishyourcrap 5000 ... :d ..*

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 06:30:09 PM

Hey maartenhaha,

sarcasme? Wouldn't do that Wink
We appreciate your feedback. Maybe we will also add some sketchy banks Cheesy They were actually fun. Maybe we come up with a better idea, who knows Cheesy

We will see what we will do over time with the rest of the resources. Maybe markets, gambling, crazy crafting? We will see what we will be able to do.
Our goal was now to let people play the game, see if it runs smooth and enjoy the time Tongue

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:18:12 PM

It's like that game MyBTCmine (something like that). Always good to see games where we can earn some satoshis with upgrade options to earn more on long term (surely when it's not a ponzi scheme).

So, will we be able to earn up to 15 satoshis per minute with this site (375 gold per minute)? And claiming every 3 hours?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:30:52 PM

hey mrcash02

It's not a ponzi scheme. We will try to be as transparent as possible. I know that you guys don't trust us but we will do our best to earn your trust. We will stick around, discuss things and try to solve problems with you. If we are having any problems, for example not enough funds, we will let you know and try to find a solution. We don't want to scam anyone here.

We had fun on mybitmine and it is sad that the admin just stopped carrying for it. That's why we learned everything necessary to create this game Smiley For us and also for you.

When you mine is fully upgraded, you are able to earn 375 gold/minute. This is, as you mentioned, 15 satoshis/minute, for now. With a fully upgraded mine you have to claim every ~3:20 hours. Unless you add a troll Wink

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:54:23 PM

That's right, we have gems, iron and mithril. We are thinking of introducing a market in the future where people can buy and sell their resources and earn additional gold.

Ok, but what can we do with them? So far i didn't find their purpose. Hmm, i curious about upgrade lvls, what is max level and can you implement level table or something like that in game?
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:58:32 PM

For now you need them to upgrade your mine. We will find a good purpose for those resources later on to. If you have any idea, let us know Smiley

What you mean with the table? Do you mean an overview for the upgrades?

mrcash02

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:04:38 PM

For now you need them to upgrade your mine. We will find a good purpose for those resources later on to. If you have any idea, let us know Smiley

Would be nice to exchange another minerals into gold or satoshis. So at determinated point in the game, when we won't have more upgrades to make, those minerals can be used also to earn more satoshis or gold. Just need to set a possible rate to don't make it disproportionate to the game economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
tomos81

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:05:56 PM

15 satoshis / minute / dwarf is maximum?
what about more carts (for example 10) and 50 dwarfs?  it means 750 satoshis / minute?

how can you handle your balance with blockadz? I think you will have troubles in the future, but i hope not..  tsting your gam right now, i like uprade based games Smiley

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:12:13 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 09:24:30 PM by cz3kit

Well, we tried to get different ad platforms but we got rejected because we had no traffic at that time. That's the reason we came up with that solution for now. It is the Alpha Phase and we want to see how everything is going. If everything goes fine and we get, for example fun captcha, we can get remove the shorteners. We really hope it all works out. We put a lot of energy into the game and we want it to work Smiley
The same goes to the more carts. If we are able to earn enough to cover all that, we will do so. We have to test and see Smiley

I like that you guys have already some ideas Smiley And this is only the first day where we launched it. Can't wait to see how it all goes.

*Edit:
We added the maximum number/level for each upgrade item in the box. You will see the description, max number/level, price.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:43:08 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 10:00:22 PM by marlboroza

*cut
Yes! Overview for the upgrades

15 satoshis / minute / dwarf is maximum?
what about more carts (for example 10) and 50 dwarfs?  it means 750 satoshis / minute?

how can you handle your balance with blockadz? I think you will have troubles in the future, but i hope not..  tsting your gam right now, i like uprade based games Smiley

15 satoshi/minute if you do all upgrades, its 900 satoshi/ hour. And you won't claim 24 hours, right?

750 satoshi/minute after all upgrades - that would be ponzi.

mrcash02

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:09:15 PM

Hey cz3kit,

I think the troll you said doesn't worth. We pay 35K satoshis on this creature and it last for 24 hours, but the max profit we can make daily is 21K satoshis...

And the upgrades take much time to be done. First upgrade costs 600 gold, and we are earning very low amounts of gold every 5 minutes...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:31:39 AM

hey mrcasch02,

yea you are right. We will have a look to reduce the price in order to make it worth Smiley

dwarvenbitmine-support

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:38:36 PM

Hey mrcash02,

we have updated the prices for the troll.
thanks for your note  Smiley
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:02:12 PM

Hey cz3kit,

I think the troll you said doesn't worth. We pay 35K satoshis on this creature and it last for 24 hours, but the max profit we can make daily is 21K satoshis...

And the upgrades take much time to be done. First upgrade costs 600 gold, and we are earning very low amounts of gold every 5 minutes...

Buy pickaxe, its cheaper than first upgrade  Wink

To OP i think mining cart is way to expensive, 76000 gold and 2000 iron is just too much. And my mine is not producing iron, for that i need to upgrade with 9000 gold. I think you need to find some balance.
mrcash02

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:18:00 PM

Hey cz3kit,

Buy pickaxe, its cheaper than first upgrade  Wink

To OP i think mining cart is way to expensive, 76000 gold and 2000 iron is just too much. And my mine is not producing iron, for that i need to upgrade with 9000 gold. I think you need to find some balance.

Pickaxes don't worth. It's cheapest to buy, but the dwarf upgrade is much better, if we buy the first dwarf the production doubles. Pickaxes just gives us more 2% gold.

Can't you, OP, add that feature like MyBTCmine which we earned every minute 3 gold on that St. Lake mode?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:56:06 PM

Hey guys,

had not internet yesterday... Well here I am.
We updated the costs for the carts. There was a small problem in the database but all fine for now.

About the lake idea: Yea, we are thinking about that to, so that you guys are able to earn more. I will try to get it over the weekend in.

adsbit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:29:58 PM

You should check out my ad network https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668010.0
Place some ads on your site and earn bitcoins
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: