Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 10:37:51 AM

Hey everyone Smiley
Well, in the beginning we had the idea to restart everything but we quickly changed our mind. It doesn't make sense to restart your process. You put a lot of time and energy into it and it would be unfair to let you guys start from 0. That's why everyone will keep their upgrades and just go on. We are currently in the alpha. It is to see if everything is working as expected and to balance things. We changed the amount of dwarves you guys are able to have, just to be able to keep this game going for a long period of time Smiley

Again: No worries, there won't be a reset after the alpha!

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:16:38 PM

It seems you made a good job with the game but may I ask you is the max amount of satoshi that we can claim per day is 6480? If it is, god no.

Admin said game is in alfa, also he said something about marketplace and items. So far everyone is upgrading accounts, I guess we have to wait december, 6480 is currently max reward for day, and we all know we can't claim whole day. Hope he will find way to increase rewards, maybe with better add network or daily/weekly raffles where he can take % of tickets sold. Just idea Wink
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 03:01:16 PM

With the current status you are able to earn 6480 satoshi per day. I know that's not much for now. We are working to make this site better and hope to get more people playing this game. This would allow us to get into better ad networks, which gives us more money and which allows us to allow more upgrades. This results in more satoshi per day for you.
The difficulty is to make it work and you enjoying the game, even the maximum amount of satoshi per day is low. That's also the reason we want to keep things transparent. We are not here to scam anyone. We want to be honest with you guys Smiley

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:11:12 AM

With the current status you are able to earn 6480 satoshi per day. I know that's not much for now. We are working to make this site better and hope to get more people playing this game. This would allow us to get into better ad networks, which gives us more money and which allows us to allow more upgrades. This results in more satoshi per day for you.
The difficulty is to make it work and you enjoying the game, even the maximum amount of satoshi per day is low. That's also the reason we want to keep things transparent. We are not here to scam anyone. We want to be honest with you guys Smiley

You said some posts ago you got adsoptimal. Is it already working on your faucet?

Try to add more networks, look this thread, some option for you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:07:49 AM

We are working on adding it. We are rewriting some code parts and structuring some parts new. This includes also adding adsoptimal to our site. We added it already with the mobile site but it somehow destroyed the CSS. We are trying to figure out what exactly happened. From one day to the other it just broke.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:37:37 PM

We are working on adding it. We are rewriting some code parts and structuring some parts new. This includes also adding adsoptimal to our site. We added it already with the mobile site but it somehow destroyed the CSS. We are trying to figure out what exactly happened. From one day to the other it just broke.

Well i were playing when the mess on the code were made, in fact i werent able to keep playing for a while, its good to know the game wont reset, im back once again.
mrcash02

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:12:12 PM

Well i were playing when the mess on the code were made, in fact i werent able to keep playing for a while, its good to know the game wont reset, im back once again.

Yeah, and you are making a good job on dwarven mines, Rank 1 at this moment.

Doamader is the player that already made more profit on game, congratulations!  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Doamader

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:10:42 PM

Yeah, and you are making a good job on dwarven mines, Rank 1 at this moment.

Doamader is the player that already made more profit on game, congratulations!  Smiley
Well since im playing alone its taking a bit more then it should, some top members does have referals active, something that in the future should affect the income, as long the game keeps growing, i have just one secret, i have plenty of free time, and im curious to achieve all levels till end the year, lets see how i will be able to reach.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:11:17 PM

Well, you are doing pretty good in the game Smiley You have already 9.12 gold per minute.

We are almost done with cleaning up the code. We are hoping to upload it over the weekend. This will also include some new banners. I will start to have a look how to automate deposit and withdraw after that. I will have a closer look into coinpayments and hope we can use it Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:30:27 PM

Well, you are doing pretty good in the game Smiley You have already 9.12 gold per minute.

We are almost done with cleaning up the code. We are hoping to upload it over the weekend. This will also include some new banners. I will start to have a look how to automate deposit and withdraw after that. I will have a closer look into coinpayments and hope we can use it Smiley

Would be great to use micropayments like faucetbox, but they are closing and those marketplaces becamed a mess, coinpayments can handle your project, i do wish sucess, and yes im spending a lot time trying to improve, till the moment i dont need others mines, im curious to see when i will be forced to get them, but for now i have someone exited to be top besides me, competition is always good. Its good to know the code is clean, and i do expect the new ads are mobile compatible, as i do play a lot from it when working.
mrcash02

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:34:55 PM

Would be great to use micropayments like faucetbox, but they are closing and those marketplaces becamed a mess, coinpayments can handle your project, i do wish sucess, and yes im spending a lot time trying to improve, till the moment i dont need others mines, im curious to see when i will be forced to get them, but for now i have someone exited to be top besides me, competition is always good. Its good to know the code is clean, and i do expect the new ads are mobile compatible, as i do play a lot from it when working.

Yeah, I would like ti see a micropayment system too to withdraw from dwarven-mines, it would be very nice. I suggest admin to wait for the FaucetHub system, it will be launched soon and you will have many safety procediments to don't be hacked, stolen. This is the main problem of faucet owners and I hope FaucetHub comes to help them with this issue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:42:20 PM

FaucetHub? Ok, I will also have a look into that. Do you know when it comes online? *edit: Ahh, just saw it on the website. Alright, I hope it comes soon Smiley

We do our best to make it also mobile friendly Smiley

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:10:24 PM

Sounds good I'll check this out, thanks
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:40:11 PM

Hey everyone Smiley We worked hard on the cleaning up part and also adding new banners and we are finally done with it. We added also a mobile view and we hope it turned out good enough so that you are able to play from your smartphone or tablet.

If you find any bugs, please let us know Smiley

You will notice that the profile or referral page might say that you earned 0 from your refs. There was an internal mistake and we had change the system a bit. This does not affect the gold you got from your refs. You still got the gold but the information shown on the pages where false. No one lost their gold Smiley

I guess we will have into the mining event next, which got proposed by ZACHM.

Doamader

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:11:05 PM

You mean the double income of gold at December or those is another sugestion, anyway the game looks clean, and you should find better ads then blockads, as i know their rates are low, but well the game is working and competition is hot, i do believe you will achieve soon alexa rank lower then 200k soo you can use mellowads, their rates are amazing, as well bitmedia.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 01:00:06 PM

His idea was to have some small random events during mining, like a pickaxe breaks and you earn less gold or you find a big chest with gold. We will see how we will do it and maybe add some events.

I agree with and blockads. We are trying to get rid of them bjt that's not easy. As soon as we reach Alexa 200k+ we are going to apply for mellowads and we hope to get im there. I think so far it's going good and we are online for 3 weeks. We hope the best Smiley

ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 04:57:29 PM

Things are coming along nicely. Can't wait to see what new things you will add.  Smiley
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:58:29 PM

At first I thought that this was that same Russian scam site with a very similar name. Then I found out it is not and I want to try so I register. Now is says invalidtraffic/bot traffic Huh What is that ? Geo lock ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:54:33 PM

Hmm that's weird. We don't use any geo lock or something but I am not sure how our hoster is handling that. Could you show how it looks or maybe explain more? We could use that to figure out what's going on.

There was a russian scam site with this kind of name? o.O

Doamader

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:57:36 PM

His idea was to have some small random events during mining, like a pickaxe breaks and you earn less gold or you find a big chest with gold. We will see how we will do it and maybe add some events.

I agree with and blockads. We are trying to get rid of them bjt that's not easy. As soon as we reach Alexa 200k+ we are going to apply for mellowads and we hope to get im there. I think so far it's going good and we are online for 3 weeks. We hope the best Smiley

How long those pickage breaks as well big chest of gold would last, im spending a lot time trying to improve my town, i would get bored if those make me loose my time.
At first I thought that this was that same Russian scam site with a very similar name. Then I found out it is not and I want to try so I register. Now is says invalidtraffic/bot traffic Huh What is that ? Geo lock ?

Which russian website you talking, maybe mybitmine or there is another similiar game as well?
 I do believe you are asking about blockads, that is showing those to you, its because your ip, it can be tagged as some vps or someone had abused from those ip, the website as i know hasnt such thing.

Admin i do believe we got some kind of problem, an hacker maybe or its you testing?

http://dwarvenbitmine.com/profile.php?username=Insanity

I just found this when i were curious to see the top income players besides me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: