Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
tomos81

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:30:18 AM

Sadly we can't get into mellow ads for now. They require the site to be Alexa rank 200 000+ and we are currently at 2,678,093. So there is still a bit to go Cheesy  I guess we will for now add new features to the game and hope to attract more people.

Would be nice if FaucetHub would open their gates but still nothing so far Sad I guess we will wait a week and otherwise use coinpayments. This allows you at least to deposit/withdraw your coins.

Is actually someone else having the logout problem, which Doamader has? I tried to reproduce it but it just don't happen to me. If someone has the same problem, please tell me. Tell me what you did, how long you approx. waited, if you have several tabs open, several different browsers. This would be helpful Smiley

I mean, it would be nice if mybitmine gets back and is able to pay out but I skeptical. If you have a look at the new owners profile here in the forum you will see that he is busy with other threads and not the game itself. But would be still nice if they figure it out Smiley

you have second best paying ad service on your web - adsoptimal..
but you can try add one banner from ppcadmedia i got 20.000+ satoshis from them for few ad clicks

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:54:54 PM

Sadly we can't get into mellow ads for now. They require the site to be Alexa rank 200 000+ and we are currently at 2,678,093. So there is still a bit to go Cheesy  I guess we will for now add new features to the game and hope to attract more people.

Would be nice if FaucetHub would open their gates but still nothing so far Sad I guess we will wait a week and otherwise use coinpayments. This allows you at least to deposit/withdraw your coins.

Is actually someone else having the logout problem, which Doamader has? I tried to reproduce it but it just don't happen to me. If someone has the same problem, please tell me. Tell me what you did, how long you approx. waited, if you have several tabs open, several different browsers. This would be helpful Smiley

I mean, it would be nice if mybitmine gets back and is able to pay out but I skeptical. If you have a look at the new owners profile here in the forum you will see that he is busy with other threads and not the game itself. But would be still nice if they figure it out Smiley

Are you noticing if more people are joining every new day to the site? Because some faucet users can think twice before joining the site looking the currently low rewards... If you invest a bit more in the beginning, more people will join faster, your Alexa rank increases faster and your income will be increased also.

Maybe with the December promotion x2 gold more people can come to DwarvenMines...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:19:29 PM

Are you noticing if more people are joining every new day to the site? Because some faucet users can think twice before joining the site looking the currently low rewards... If you invest a bit more in the beginning, more people will join faster, your Alexa rank increases faster and your income will be increased also.

Maybe with the December promotion x2 gold more people can come to DwarvenMines...

You can see all members in in member tab. But i can tell you i have only 1 referral active others are either sign up and left or clicked few times and left. There are 210 members but how many of them are active?
mrcash02

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:24:51 PM

Sadly we can't get into mellow ads for now. They require the site to be Alexa rank 200 000+ and we are currently at 2,678,093. So there is still a bit to go Cheesy  I guess we will for now add new features to the game and hope to attract more people.

You can see all members in in member tab. But i can tell you i have only 1 referral active others are either sign up and left or clicked few times and left. There are 210 members but how many of them are active?

Judging by my referrals, most of the total members must be inactive at this point... Few people only are able to accept the challenge and go ahead to the top. Most people are looking for easy fast money (Ponzi). Unfortunelly that is the true...

That is why I think Admin should give some initial benefits now (giveaways or higher rewards), maybe December will be a proof of this, so people can join, bring more users and increase the site income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:44:45 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2016, 11:54:29 AM by cz3kit

I realized that there are not many people playing. I agree with your statement, most of them want to make quick money and don't want to play. I don't mind about that because we created it for people who like mybitmine like we did and would like to continue. I also agree with the benefits and as you already said, there will be one in december Wink Let's see if this gets some more people into that game. You also have to consider that we are still in alpha and that this is the first month. We are still fixing bugs, for example the logout problem. It turns out to be a IE, Edge problem and we working on that already hours and can't figure out what that browser is doing. Their policies are just nonsense...

*Edit*: I spend now half of the weekend to figure out what's the problem with the login/logout problem. I used IE in Windows 7 and there are no problems at all. In case there is a problem it might be helpful to do the following: Settings -> Internet Options -> Security -> Custom Level and change security settings under "Miscellaneous" set "Access data across domains" to enabled. We had also a look into Edge and there is actually this problem, but no idea why. I searched my ass of and can't find any useful information about this problem. I recommend to use any other browser than Edge/IE for the gold collecting site. Sorry guys. If someone has an idea what the problem could be, because you encountered it already, drop a message. Thanks.

abzy

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:21:25 PM

I use firefox, and I have the logout problem, too. I use one window with several tabs, but only two of them for Dwarven Bitmine.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:36:09 PM

Alright, thank you for your message. I will have a look into that and I guess change the way it is implemented now.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:19:53 PM

I do use google chrome, usually i were mining with two windows opened, one at mine and other at the dirty work, sometimes when i fill the captcha at the dirty it log me out and appeared the message of the cookies, sometimes i got kicked into the mine as well, but looks like its working, but it get me upset, to reach the 14gold and then loose it.

About mybitmine, there is no way neither any plan to handle the payments at the current stage, admin show off and left the game after saying the game is back and bla bla. I have an account there as well, but i doubt they can recover the game, pending withdraws as well balance the game.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:00:06 AM

Well, the problem seems still to be there and I can't figure out why the heck this is happening. We will further elaborate on that and hope to find out what is going on... It's annoying. We wanted to add events but I think this is more important for now.

Yea, I know what you mean. The new admin is not really taking care of it and also not interested in doing anything Sad

mrcash02

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:12:51 PM

Are you searching for more ads networks admin?

You can add more ads, the blockadz won't give you decent income and a-ads the same. Look this one: https://coinadvert.net/

Maybe you could add some ads paying in another currency too, like dollar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:20:45 PM

Yea, we are having a look for other ads too. We just added PPCAdMedia, which got mentioned by tomos81. Let's see how they pay. We hope good. Besides that we have adsoptimal, a-ads, blockadz, we make use of shorte and adfly. I would like to use of captchas with ads inside, instead of recaptcha, but we didn't got acceptet yet. I guess we gotta work on the side to bring more people in.

We tried coinadvert, but it didn't work for us. I didn't count the traffic and therefore no one wanted to use the space to advertise Sad

We have to see what else might be a good ad network. Do you have any recommendation?

mrcash02

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:49:07 PM

Yea, we are having a look for other ads too. We just added PPCAdMedia, which got mentioned by tomos81. Let's see how they pay. We hope good. Besides that we have adsoptimal, a-ads, blockadz, we make use of shorte and adfly. I would like to use of captchas with ads inside, instead of recaptcha, but we didn't got acceptet yet. I guess we gotta work on the side to bring more people in.

We tried coinadvert, but it didn't work for us. I didn't count the traffic and therefore no one wanted to use the space to advertise Sad

We have to see what else might be a good ad network. Do you have any recommendation?

Yes, I posted on the post above this one: https://coinadvert.net/

The main problem is that the good ads networks ask you to have a high Alexa ranking or traffic. Some networks are scam also, they appear and disappear very fast. Are you interested only in networks paying in BTC or could be in dollars also?

Some options on this site (paying in dollars): https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-10-cpm-ad-networks-publishers-2016-mehedi-hasan
Don't know if they are really good, because people here don't use... Successful faucet owners can tell you it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:29:14 PM

Maybe we will try coinadvert again. Not sure yet since it hasn't been working earlier.

We are also interested in dollar networks. I mean, if we are able to earn more money/BTC, we are able to raise the upgrades for you, which on the other hand gives more satoshi for you Smiley I am curious if people are going to play more in december to earn 2x gold. Let's see.

Thanks for the link, going to have a look into this. I guess we also have to get a better ranking.

We added small events during the mining time. There are 4 events which can occur.
  • Dwarf gets sick - You have lose on worker for the current mining session. Probability 4%. If you have only 1 worker, it won't affect you.
  • Cousins comes over - You get an additional worker, since your cousin came over to help out Wink. Probability 4%
  • Pickaxe breaks - You are earning 2% less. Probability 9%
  • Rich goldore - You earn 2% more. Probability 9%
That's it for now Smiley We will add more events, bigger events over time.

We are still having a problem with the logout. It turns out that after some time, the PHPSESSID is not transmitted and the session just dies. On a Windows machine and Firefox we were able to mine 14 times before the session just died. It's super weird and we don't understand why the PHPSESSID is not send after some time. After login back in it works all fine... Strange strange.

Had also a look into FaucetHub today. It looks nice. Going to wait until it's all done and it's possible to deposit bitcoins. That gives you the possibility to invest if you feel like doing it Smiley

Happy mining

mrcash02

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:49:03 PM

Maybe we will try coinadvert again. Not sure yet since it hasn't been working earlier.

We are also interested in dollar networks. I mean, if we are able to earn more money/BTC, we are able to raise the upgrades for you, which on the other hand gives more satoshi for you Smiley I am curious if people are going to play more in december to earn 2x gold. Let's see.

Thanks for the link, going to have a look into this. I guess we also have to get a better ranking.

We added small events during the mining time. There are 4 events which can occur.
  • Dwarf gets sick - You have lose on worker for the current mining session. Probability 4%. If you have only 1 worker, it won't affect you.
  • Cousins comes over - You get an additional worker, since your cousin came over to help out Wink. Probability 4%
  • Pickaxe breaks - You are earning 2% less. Probability 9%
  • Rich goldore - You earn 2% more. Probability 9%
That's it for now Smiley We will add more events, bigger events over time.

We are still having a problem with the logout. It turns out that after some time, the PHPSESSID is not transmitted and the session just dies. On a Windows machine and Firefox we were able to mine 14 times before the session just died. It's super weird and we don't understand why the PHPSESSID is not send after some time. After login back in it works all fine... Strange strange.

Had also a look into FaucetHub today. It looks nice. Going to wait until it's all done and it's possible to deposit bitcoins. That gives you the possibility to invest if you feel like doing it Smiley

Happy mining

Good to see the new events update. Let's see if people will like to have their dwarven sick or their pickaxes broked.  Cheesy

About those logout issues, here I don't have any. I use only one tab, and never had problem to login or logout.

Thanks for all, I hope you increase your income from ads and bring more ads networks to your site. If more faucet owners could give their feedback about the networks, would be nice.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 01:37:39 PM

Those rewards as punishements just work after the shorteners things, soo till the moment i had a pickage broken, not funny at all, the only good thing is that we are getting near the double gold month, were i do expect to maximize my mine, mrcash you are getting too close, anyway now we have some extra events, now just missing the items we can fund with our raws, and be able to sell between members.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:51:33 PM

That's good, something is happening, even something small Cheesy
I hope more people are going to play it too. That would be nice too. Got to see how it evolves. This would make a market more interesting.

mrcash02

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:45:29 AM

Those rewards as punishements just work after the shorteners things, soo till the moment i had a pickage broken, not funny at all, the only good thing is that we are getting near the double gold month, were i do expect to maximize my mine, mrcash you are getting too close, anyway now we have some extra events, now just missing the items we can fund with our raws, and be able to sell between members.

Even if I reach the 1º, you are the best, I'm on automate mode.  Wink

Hey cz3kit, I was thinking right now, to make things more interesting for players, can't you add a Dice game into the site? To bet with gold. Most people like gambling, and you don't need to worry about it, because the house always win on long term.

Maybe a more limited Dice game, like Yobit Dice (forbidden to change odds).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 08:23:42 AM

Actually not a bad idea. I haven't been thinking about that. I will have a look how Yobit Dice works since I never had a look into that Cheesy

Thanks for the idea.

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 01:02:24 PM

Just try out and hope the reward will be a bit more coz we users could need far long time to get to first withdrawal limit!

And it always say no adblock please but I don't use adblock..i just block popup

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:30:36 PM

Yea, will definitely try that out. Gotta see how that goes Smiley

You are right about the withdraw amount. Well, as soon as FaucetHub is ready I will have a look into it and see what the minimum for a withdraw is. Would be good if it's a lower number, would make it easier for everyone. I saw that they are in the beta now, so we have to wait a bit longer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: