Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
Kazuya121

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 04:20:13 PM

Hello, this seems like a mybitmine clone (Liked that game, turned out it was already dead) tried this out for an hour, nothing yet, but I have a suggestion : doing mining together with the dirty work gives out 20 gold per 5 minutes. So that means I have to work 50 minutes just for 200 gold. As suggested here in the topic (which is quite a few pages back) that it is easier to buy the dwarf upgrade. It means that I have to work 2 hours and 30 minutes(?) just to get one single upgrade. That's a little bit too long, is it? So how about speeding up the Dirty Work? How about 3 minutes for 15 gold? It doesn't seem much but it will PROBABLY be good in the long run.
in a completely unrelated note, first post, yay
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 05:26:45 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 06:04:28 PM by poptok1

am, Hi Smiley Those this problem is known? Feels like a lie or at least inconsistency.
I must say that the idea for this "game" as well as execution is pretty good.
If you ask me, I would go more in a text-based-game here. You know, with random events, dungeon invaders, unfriendly guests, knights, monsters. All totally in text mode! That would be new and in the future, interesting.

Smiley hope you dont mind ideas but it took me by surprise, rewards are a kinda low though Embarrassed
understandable, site is relatively fresh. You can use my idea if you want, its one the house  Roll Eyes

Also made U a logo, you like PM me email for full size png and raw.
But it will cost you 1 quadrillion gold Wink Cheesy

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:42:47 PM

Admin will be paying 6000 satoshis when you upgrade your mine for full, its something that admin can pay to all at the moment, as the game grows its expected to the rewards follow the same, as long each one of us does make the support as well. Sure several new features are being taking into consideration, and well this is faucet that will require a bit of your time or some investment, nothing new at all.
Ouc mrcash i knew you will be jumping to 40 gold hour now the question is how much cost the last gold ore?
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:05:17 PM

@ Nice to hear that you enjoy our game Smiley And I hope it was fixed... It is a super weird problem which I cannot explain, but I will try to figure out a fix or that.

@Kazuya121 Yea, that's right. It's not very fast for you guys Cheesy We decided to do it that way in order to be able to handle everything. If we feel that we the site is running good and is able to cover a speedup, we will do that. I know you guys would like to earn a decent amount of satoshis and that in a short period of time Wink Understandable, but that would suck us dry Cheesy

@poptok1 Thanks for the hint about the exchange :O Didn't realize that it was inconsistent. It's fixed. Your idea also seems interesting. Do you mean something like having a dungeon where you can play a text-based-game or rather having events during the mining time? Currently, we have 4 small events which might happen there. Besides that we plan on adding big events to the game where it involves all of you to solve something.

So many ideas and so less time to realize everything :O Aiai, we do our best to realize everything Cheesy Thanks for your support Smiley

tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:11:58 PM

Hi cz3kit,

iron, gems and mithril doesnt exchange with btc?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:19:46 PM

Hey tribanogrami,

not yet. This will be added in the future Smiley

Doamader

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:25:47 PM

About being log out i had a similiar issue but at my cellphone, after some time inactive it kiks me out, i do believe its normal, anyway, isnt a problem since i do use a lot my computer to play the game, the double income of December is bringing dispute over top 10 at the moment, it will be nice to exchange the extra resorces for bitcoin, but as you said not going to happen now, some events are coming, but those will require a team work or just a group work?
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 06:28:23 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 07:50:57 PM by poptok1

-snip-
Do you mean something like having a dungeon where you can play a text-based-game or rather having events during the mining time?
Well, both Cheesy so there are events already... great.
If you are planing on adding those event than this is exactly what I'm talking about.
Stuff like: after random claim different texts appears "Your mine is under attack" with fun and creative explanation who is attacking and with what. Than simple selection box for the player to decide what to do next. Attack back (dwarf deaths, reward with treasure) , bribe with resources or gold ( some benefits are needed in the future ) scare away with all mine dwarf power (resulting in mining break) and stuff like that. No gamble! Balance it out for good profits. I think easy to make, just some good writing is necessary.  
NO pVp

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 06:42:20 PM

@Doamader, we are thinking about events in groups and global events where everyone is involved. Let's say that the whole community is working as a group. That's the plan Wink

@poptok1 Pretty nice idea. I like it Smiley It's on my TO-DO list Cheesy

Doamader

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:35:05 PM

@Doamader, we are thinking about events in groups and global events where everyone is involved. Let's say that the whole community is working as a group. That's the plan Wink

@poptok1 Pretty nice idea. I like it Smiley It's on my TO-DO list Cheesy

I wouldnt like to be attacked at all, since we do plan to upgrade the full mine to reach the 6000 satoshis daily, makes no sense to build a mine and then some players attack the big ones that spended a lot time and be able to steal or damage the others mines, if you looking for a war game go play travian or similiar game, thats my opinion.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:51:42 PM

Oh no, we won't do stuff like that. We won't add stuff where the players are able to attack each other. We will think of events where you all have to work in teams to solve something or to fight against a thread. We had been also thinking of groups, but the groups can decide if they want to do something. This won't include destroying your mine. I guess a punishment if you are not able to solve/defeat it, but that's all. And it won't be frequently. Not that something happening each day. Once in a month or maybe every 3 months.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:06:57 PM

Admin will be paying 6000 satoshis when you upgrade your mine for full, its something that admin can pay to all at the moment, as the game grows its expected to the rewards follow the same, as long each one of us does make the support as well. Sure several new features are being taking into consideration, and well this is faucet that will require a bit of your time or some investment, nothing new at all.
Ouc mrcash i knew you will be jumping to 40 gold hour now the question is how much cost the last gold ore?

Last gold ore will cost you 580.000 gold and 8000 iron.

The rewards are low now because the ads income isn't sufficient, DwarvenMines need better traffic to add MellowAds and any other good network. Many suggestions were give, now let's see what admin will apply to the game and how long it will take.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Navihawk

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:28:34 AM

I really hate shortest links, constantly getting javascript popups and automatic downloads of shitware on one of the two machines I use.
Doamader

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:51:19 PM

I really hate shortest links, constantly getting javascript popups and automatic downloads of shitware on one of the two machines I use.

Well thats one way to monetize traffic, and start collect some funds to in the future be able to pay all members, i do understand you and i do understand admin need funds to develop the game further as well to manage it and pay the members.
I thinked those would damage the mine op, thats why i got scared when i say those sugestion being into consideration and into the list what to do.

The rewards are low now because the ads income isn't sufficient, DwarvenMines need better traffic to add MellowAds and any other good network. Many suggestions were give, now let's see what admin will apply to the game and how long it will take.  Smiley

Well isnt that much i thinked it would cost 1 milion gold or above anyway this month all are able to grow well and a lot with the double gold feature.
mrcash02

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:01:17 PM

Well thats one way to monetize traffic, and start collect some funds to in the future be able to pay all members, i do understand you and i do understand admin need funds to develop the game further as well to manage it and pay the members.
I thinked those would damage the mine op, thats why i got scared when i say those sugestion being into consideration and into the list what to do.

Well isnt that much i thinked it would cost 1 milion gold or above anyway this month all are able to grow well and a lot with the double gold feature.

Yes, isn't that much, but it's because the game was programmed to has more upgrades (gold ores and dwarves), but admin decreased the number of upgrades allowed, to make the game self-sustainable. And if we see, we don't use Gems and Mithril to upgrade gold ore too, in the "original" version, we could go a bit more longer and use another ores to upgrade, maybe admin can raise it in the future.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:23:19 PM

i like this new logo

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:36:19 PM

Well, like mrcash said, we thought about having more dwarves but now we had to reduce it. That's why it's not so expensive Cheesy But if everything goes good and we are earning well, we will raise the number of dwarves and goldores Tongue

Thanks for the feedback tribanogrami Tongue We used poptok1 logo Wink

jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:17:05 AM

I don't quite understand about the uses of upgrading the ores and resources other than the gold ores?

Can someone help? Thx!

mrcash02

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:07:47 PM

I don't quite understand about the uses of upgrading the ores and resources other than the gold ores?

Can someone help? Thx!

Other ores are necessary to upgrade almost everything in game in higher levels.

You will need Gems, Mithril to complete your mine 100% upgraded!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:00:46 PM

Hey Smiley
I guess we have to add a FAQ. I got also a private message with this request. Might be a good idea, since it seems that some user don't know how to properly play this game. Might be then a good idea Cheesy

We are currently working on the code, the events, upgrades and just everything. It's a lot of work but we hope to manage everything somehow. We realized that adsoptimal is not paying us very well. THey say that our alexa rank is sth over 11 million. When I check this on alexa.com it states that we have 2 million and are close to get below it. That's not so nice, since they don't pay us well for that reason Sad Anyone has more experience with adsoptimal? We would like to contact a support or someone else, but there is not even an email address. It's a bit frustrating Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: