Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:16:10 PM

All i know is that those adsoptimal are anoying i cant click any menu without find those banner coming from no where, i do understan you need income but maybe those arent the ads for the game you trying to make bigger. I dont understand why a faq about the game would be required at all, really, its a mine where each person have to upgrade, the more upgrades the bigger the income anyway maybe a youtube video can explain how the game works.
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:47:40 PM

I have a question about the Referrals page, maybe a bug?
It shows Gold they earned and Gold I've earned which according to the info at the top should be 5%.

None on the referrals seem to match, they range from 0% to 36%?  Huh
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:38:50 AM

Hey, thanks for the information. It is also on the To-Do list and I will have a look into this. I had a very busy week and therefore wasn't able to do a lot of things. We are going to work on these things over the weekend and hope to be able to finish a lot of things Smiley

nikec

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:33:14 AM

why can not deposit?
Not generated adress and still see "During Alpha deactivated!"
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:54:37 AM

Hey, yes, deposit using on the site is not yet possible. The reason is that FaucetHub does not give the possibility to generate a new address for each user. We haven't changed it yet on the website since there was no time yet to do so. If you would like to invest something, feel free to right me a private message, an email to our support or simple here in the forum Smiley

dunnerjunge

Activity: 152
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:28:09 PM

Where can i see the latest updates added to the game? it would be nice to know whats new
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:08:43 AM

Currently you can't see what is new. I am going to change this over time. I am working on everything right now and I will also add a FAQ and also a section where all new things are presented. We had been also thinking about adding some signs into the game when we add something new, something like a red exclamation mark in the header to be able to show everyone whats new. It will still take some time until all this is realized, please be patient.

I had been thinking about adding an investment market. I guess most of the mybitmine players will remember it. I think it was a funny idea and I had been thinking about adding it too Smiley

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 10:56:40 AM

Hi. Nicely balanced game. Quite enjoyable to upgrade as well. I Hope I will stay for longer in the game. Keep up a good work.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:54:33 PM

Hey thanks for the feedback Smiley We are doing our best to stay for a long time so that you can enjoy the game and also earn some satoshi Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:57:23 PM

Hey everyone, here is a status on what we are currently doing.

Some of you maybe realized that there is a big banner on the site. We added AdsBit to the site to see how that works. We realized that we don't earn so much with Adsoptimal in the current situation. That's the reason we are trying new networks.

We are also working on the code in order to add all the ideas to the game. It will still take some time until we add everything. This will include the "sketchy investment bank", which I personally liked from mybitmine Cheesy There will be events, items which will give you boosts and more. We are not sure how long this will take but we hope to be able to add these features quick.

It is a lot of work for use but it is also fun. We are motivated and have a lots of idea. Besides that, we see that the sites alexa rank is getting better and better, which is pretty nice Smiley We do our best to reach a better rank, earn more and be able to increase the payout Wink

tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:18:02 PM

c3zkit pls remove sick dwarf and broken pickaxe. My one of worker usually sick or pickaxe broken. Rarely find rich ore Smiley

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:55:52 PM

Oi, had you been so unlucky? Keep on playing and you will also meet the cousin or hit the rich gold ore Wink Don't give up.

Doamader

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 02:04:12 PM

c3zkit pls remove sick dwarf and broken pickaxe. My one of worker usually sick or pickaxe broken. Rarely find rich ore Smiley

Well thats what happens at my mine as well, but the odds to those show up are 9% against 4 % the others ones, the investment marketplace, might be a boost to top players, atleast im sure i will try it, to get a bit more gold to upgrade my mine, this month the top 10 is shaking thats a good new i do believe, im sad you getting low income from ads optimal, but it may change since alexa rank its getting better.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 09:09:40 PM

The investment market might be a win for the first few players but also for the last one Cheesy I enjoyed it to try to be the last one who invested into it and had to stay there for 8 hours or so, to get the jackpot Cheesy That was kinda funny Cheesy

Yea, the adsoptimal problem is not so good. But we hope that after adding all the new stuff and also without to big problems, new users will come and enjoy the game and boost the rank Smiley Would be nice.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:53:10 PM

We are working on the website and also on the new features. I still had the logout problem which had been mentioned earlier in this thread. It turns out that a js file of adsoptimal is causing this problem... It made me crazy and I thought I broke the code, but no, it's adsoptimal. We are going to have a look to replace them with something better. We will do it within the next days.

Why we don't recomment adsoptimal:
  • We started with the bronze status, which is the lowest. It says that it includes an email support. The website does not contain a single email address to where we could send our request
  • Do not update the alexa rank of the website. Adsoptimal accepted us with a rank of around 11 million. We reached not 1.9 million and they have not updated it.
  • The statistic say that we have about 4000 impressions a day or more but we get maybe 0.01$ or nothing. Not worth it.

We hope the review helps others.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:02:54 AM

We are working on the website and also on the new features. I still had the logout problem which had been mentioned earlier in this thread. It turns out that a js file of adsoptimal is causing this problem... It made me crazy and I thought I broke the code, but no, it's adsoptimal. We are going to have a look to replace them with something better. We will do it within the next days.

Did you already cashout any income from adsoptimal?

I understand this issue with them, I tried to find a support link, something like that to make contact with them, but didn't find too. I think you could ask tomos81, he is using adsoptimal and gave a good feedback about it.

As I see you are now in 1,930,114 Global Rank (Alexa Rank), maybe it's already possible to add better ads networks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:07:30 AM

Well, their cashout is 50$ and we earned maybe 0.39$ during all the time. There was also a bonus of 10$ but it still not enough and I guess with the way it's running we will never reach the 50$ payout threshold... It's not very good for us but what shall we do.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:57:41 AM

Well, their cashout is 50$ and we earned maybe 0.39$ during all the time. There was also a bonus of 10$ but it still not enough and I guess with the way it's running we will never reach the 50$ payout threshold... It's not very good for us but what shall we do.

Strange, on google I can see many people happy with adsoptimal and with their payments, they say it's the best alternative to use after Adsense, and some said they reach to payout in 5-10 days.

The only email I found to contact them is this one: contact@omnivirt.com

Found on this page: https://www.adsoptimal.com/tos/privacy

Maybe they can answer you why the income is being too low.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:35:15 AM

Oh nice, thanks for finding the email address. I just wrote to them and I hope that they are going to answer. If there is no answer I guess we have to exchange it another ads network. I found this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694866.0 and I am sure we will find there something to replace adsoptimal.

Doamader

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:15:01 PM

The low income is about where the most players are from, i mean, each country will give you a cpc as per click, the thing is you arent using the best network ads even with your rank not being the best, i do believe you are getting much more with the shorteners then anything else till the moment, did you applied to google adsense already? I believe with your traffic you can join them and remove those anoying ads that are a waste of time and traffic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: