Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:20:50 PM

I think Adsense has pretty much banned faucets so I don't think they will be able to use it, see the following:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1335512.0
https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topicsearchin/adsense/bitcoin
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:25:26 PM

Before we started to create this website we had a look for adsense. It turned out that many bitcoin faucet owner said that they got banned from adsense or that they did not get payed out, because they had been a faucet. Look for example at moonbit.co.in, they don't use adsense. I checked other games/faucets and they don't use adsense either.
You are right, we earn the most with shorte and adfly compared with the networks. We are working on the alexa rank in order to get into better networks, like mellowads. In order to reach this, we are currently working on new features and hope that this will get more people into the game.
More people -> better rank -> better ads Cheesy

zbret

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:31:55 AM

I tried it and there is no way I am returning. 

I found that running your "mine" requires looking at ads that are so obtrusive they hit you with popups - and of the insidious type that like to claim your computer is infected (one claimed it was from Microsoft and that you needed to call them to clear the problem).  Besides the lack of ethics of the blatant lying, it basically crashed my chrome tabs by locking up my browser with a popup within the popup that could not be escaped.   Forget it.  Not worth it, not ever.   Angry

At least the old MBM, while it had ads, didn't have anything nearly as obtrusive.  Good luck to anyone who wishes to keep playing it, but I thought it worthwhile to put out this message to A) warn others considering trying it - in its current state, and B) give feedback to the creator of the site regarding the fact that this kind of ad-support makes the game unusable - at least to me (I'm sure several people would agree).

Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:22:08 AM

I found that running your "mine" requires looking at ads that are so obtrusive they hit you with popups - and of the insidious type that like to claim your computer is infected (one claimed it was from Microsoft and that you needed to call them to clear the problem).  Besides the lack of ethics of the blatant lying, it basically crashed my chrome tabs by locking up my browser with a popup within the popup that could not be escaped.   Forget it.  Not worth it, not ever.   Angry

At least the old MBM, while it had ads, didn't have anything nearly as obtrusive.  Good luck to anyone who wishes to keep playing it, but I thought it worthwhile to put out this message to A) warn others considering trying it - in its current state, and B) give feedback to the creator of the site regarding the fact that this kind of ad-support makes the game unusable - at least to me (I'm sure several people would agree).

There are those type of ads only the first 5 time a day or so. You can lose 25-50 seconds of your life to have them dont you? But yes, having an antivirus message is not a good thing, it happened to me on some good quality pages as well. Its not the faucets fault, just a company that is giving the ads. And there were no popups for me - just redirecting.

Either way I have 7,2 gold per minute now. Yay! Ill soon work my way for having to solve the captcha per hour.

If I could have a suggestion to the dev. Make withdrawals lower - people like me would want to know if the game is legit.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:12:32 PM

I found that running your "mine" requires looking at ads that are so obtrusive they hit you with popups - and of the insidious type that like to claim your computer is infected (one claimed it was from Microsoft and that you needed to call them to clear the problem).  Besides the lack of ethics of the blatant lying, it basically crashed my chrome tabs by locking up my browser with a popup within the popup that could not be escaped.   Forget it.  Not worth it, not ever.   Angry

At least the old MBM, while it had ads, didn't have anything nearly as obtrusive.  Good luck to anyone who wishes to keep playing it, but I thought it worthwhile to put out this message to A) warn others considering trying it - in its current state, and B) give feedback to the creator of the site regarding the fact that this kind of ad-support makes the game unusable - at least to me (I'm sure several people would agree).

Hey, sorry to hear that. Currently there is not much we can do about it because this is our best income so far. We are doing our best to get into better ad networks. As soon we earn enough with these networks we are going to remove shorte and adfly and replace with something different.
Could you tell me with which one you had these popup problem?
MBM did not had these kind of ads, that's true. This is also one of the reason why it wasn't able to payout at the end anymore. This is what we want to avoid and stay for a longer time and also be able to payout. We are currently building up our alexa rank to get into better networks like mellowads.

Lower payout? Might be a possibility. What would be better? Payout at 1000 satoshi? I think we can't go lower than 1000.

Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:03:51 PM

1000 seems to be ok. Just for someone to withdraw check if they can and reinvest into the game.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:56:29 PM

Well i had played mybitmine while ago, now they just monetize the traffic, and be sure those game is dead, the new onwer is making money with the hope that the game will return, something wont happen. I had tested this and yes sometime it shows some pop ads, but the game is brand new is getting more support and grow, i dont see why lower the payout would be better, anyway good luck to your project.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:30:41 PM

I had not been able to change it yet to 1000 satoshi. I am asking myself if it is necessary to do so. We want you to play this game for some longer time and not pay out all the time Cheesy

@Rinder Thank you Smiley We appreciate it.

I hope to be able to add the sketchy investment part and also the news section to the game within this week. There is currently a lot of stuff to do and there is also christmas coming up. I guess most of you understand that this can be stressful. We will do our best Smiley
In the time where we are going to add these new things, the site won't be reachable. We want to add the features without causing problems during the game progress. We will let you know before this is going to happen.

ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:09:08 PM

Are you doing it right now? The site loads, but nothing can be done.  Huh

edit: Nevermind, it is back now.  Wink
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:22:48 PM

No no Cheesy Not today. I am to tired to do that. Have also to test the code before I give it to you. Don't want to have to many bugs in it. Maybe there was something at your end or a problem with the hoster. But seems to be fine for now Smiley

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:03:53 AM

My hope is that you consider to make those changes after December when the boost of gold will end, i do see top 20 rocking, i remember being at top, but my internet and the troll made me loose both, anyway, i do believe i will reach my target this month, i had developed well my mine, and top players had made an amazing job, i do hope the currently income will be able to support the first full developed towns, that should occur at January, looks like atleast 5-10 players, and this will grow over time and with the first payments showing off. If you arent having good results with adsoptimal just remove them, and search some adsense option, clicaku.
About shorteners if you remove them i do believe you will loose the income that can handle payments since there isnt yet a good company with good income at the moment.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:43:22 PM

I don't see new updates in game.  Sad

Do you know when a new update will be ready admin?

I see that exiting account bug after almost every claim. And I have lots of extra ores useless, because I can't use them (iron, gems, mithril...), because the upgrades don't need a lot of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:28:16 PM

I had not been able to change it yet to 1000 satoshi. I am asking myself if it is necessary to do so. We want you to play this game for some longer time and not pay out all the time Cheesy
~snip~

Not pay out all the time? I guess this was a joke.

May I ask you why are you charging 3% withdrawal fee? I know faucethub.io has fee for faucet owners 1.5%, and I understand you want from users to pay that for you, but what are you doing with the other half of fee?
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:08:31 PM

You guys are making it difficult for us Cheesy One does not want updates till the new year and the next one can't wait Cheesy Here is what we have and we want to do before we update:
  • The sketchy investment is ready for you to invest. We tested it and it looks everything fine so far Smiley
  • Adsoptimal - We will remove it for the desktop version. This means for all of you playing it over their PC, you won't see it and this will fix the logout problem. We will test if the logout problem occurs on mobile devices. Did anyone of you had the problems while using their tablet or smartphone? If not, we will keep it there.
  • We are going to test the site before uploading it in the hope you are able to play without bugs.

@marlboroza
You are right about the 3%. I will change it to 1.5%. I have no idea why I came up with the 3% earlier o.O
I am not sure what you mean with "this was a joke". I think you mean that me saying with paying out all the time, since you are able to earn 112.5 gold per hour. As we started with the site we had greater updated possibilities, which let you earn more. We would like to get back there but it will still take some time and work for us. I would not like to change the payout rate all the time. We are in the state to develop the game further and to have  a solid amount of players.

We are going to test everything and as soon it is ready, we are going to put it online. I personally hope to be able to finish it till tomorrow but I can't guarantee it, since christmas is coming. If we won't be able to do it within this week, it will be next week.

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:27:44 PM

~snip~
You are right about the 3%. I will change it to 1.5%. I have no idea why I came up with the 3% earlier o.O
I am not sure what you mean with "this was a joke". I think you mean that me saying with paying out all the time, since you are able to earn 112.5 gold per hour.
Well you said "not pay out all the time", sorry, I misunderstood you, also i was speaking in general. Yeah, you are right about my gold/hour, it sucks, also my account was very high when you started this game, and i was very active here and there, even gave you some suggestions, but i just haven't had time to play it(just collected few ref commissions). It doesn't mean i wont play it Wink
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:37:44 PM

I do understand the admin, whats the point to make tinny payments of 1000 satoshis, if with a full developed mine, that we will see at January for sure, since top 10 is getting hot, people will be making a good income daily, soo with a min cashout of 20k satoshis or 10k i havent saw it yet, we will give admin less work to manage those payments, the sketchy market can come before the end the year, im talking about the group missions you had planned lol.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:48:32 AM

@marlboroza  Yea don't worry about it Smiley Misunderstandings can happen. As long we talk about it to clarify, that's good.

Christmas stress all over Cheesy We are going to introduce the sketchy investment next week. I just want to be sure that everything works fine, but since it is Christmas, it is also important to spend time with the family and help out, especially with all the food xD
The events for groups/all members will be next year.

Just to tell you all what we are doing to make all this work. The 2 of us spending a lot of time into developing the game further, remove bugs and increase the income. It's definitely not easy. We have several small incomes which go into the game, like the signature campaign and moonbit.co.in. All the incomes are going towards the game. All the make this game work.

We wish everyone merry christmas Smiley

mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:47:34 PM

Soo we can easy say that dwarven is managed by three people, and looks like all of you does know coding language, i wish your game grows and gets big sucess, its hard nowadays to find a trusted admin and a great project paying, faucets are getting more and more a waste then a way to get some income. I havent time to play this game but im following this thread as i had played the other game that turned into scam.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 05:27:51 PM

We are a team of 2 Wink I know your feeling. It is difficult to find trusted people and we definitely don't want you to feel the same. We keep working and do our best to make everything work Smiley If there should be problems, we will let you know.

Our update is tested and ready to be uploaded. We are going to update it in about 30 minutes, 6pm UTC. If it is not possible to reach the site or whatsoever, please keep patient. I am going to let you know, when we are back online. I should not take to long.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:21:52 PM

We are a team of 2 Wink I know your feeling. It is difficult to find trusted people and we definitely don't want you to feel the same. We keep working and do our best to make everything work Smiley If there should be problems, we will let you know.

Our update is tested and ready to be uploaded. We are going to update it in about 30 minutes, 6pm UTC. If it is not possible to reach the site or whatsoever, please keep patient. I am going to let you know, when we are back online. I should not take to long.

I see the updates. Now there is a possibility to earn a bit more with the Sketchy Investment, but I'm not sure how safe it is, looks a ponzi mini-game.

Let's see if now more people join the site, increase the traffic, so you can add new ads networks and increase the pay rates.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: