Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:15:33 PM

So, we went through all the ads networks and checked how much we earn. The earnings are slowly going up but still not fast enough Wink That's why we decided not to open any upgrades yet. We will wait a bit longer. We see that more people are joining the game everyday but we have roughly 35 people playing everyday. This has to become more Cheesy

We currently work on the market and we want to add it to the game Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

I wanted to add the market within this week. This won't work out, due to people taking advantage of the game. That's also the reason why we turn off auto payout. When you click on the button, we will receive a message and we will check it. As soon everything is fine, we are going to transfer the satoshi to your faucethub wallet.

tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:04:23 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 01:50:12 PM by tribanogrami

Hi cz3kit,

I dont understand about web sites. I see this line since 2 days.

Is it a problem or not? I didnt see it before. It started 2 days ago.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

Thank you for the feedback. I am going to check it right away. Could you tell me when this occurs? What did you do?

tribanogrami

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

Thank you for the feedback. I am going to check it right away. Could you tell me when this occurs? What did you do?

It started 2 days ago. I did nothing. Actually i dont understand how i can do something like this. I use ur site pinned tab. Ur site is always open is that affect?

There is no problem at dirty work. This writes only in ''mine'' tab after fill the captcha and start to mine.

*Ok. Problem is solved. That line doesnt appear. Look goods for now.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:53:14 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 02:15:33 PM by cz3kit

Ok, yea don't worry Smiley Just asked if you do anything just to reconstruct why this happens. But as you say, you did not do anything, I am sure I know where the problem is. I guess it started yesterday, because I added this to the game yesterday. Users have been actively moving around shorte and adfly. I added a workaround which makes it hard to avoid shorte and adfly.

**I think it is fixed, right? I tested it now and did not see any message like you got. Did anything change during the time for you?

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:50:06 AM

Hey everyone. After working a bit more on our game, especially to prevent bots, we decided to lift up the upgrade restrictions. It is now able to level your mine fully up. This means you are able to have up to 25 dwarves and 10 gold ores. This means you are able to earn more than 15 000 satoshi a day with a fully upgraded mine Smiley

There are still some features which want to be added but we still have to add some things in order to prevent bots. Enjoy the mining Smiley

Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:11:46 AM

how youre system in site is work
system same faucet site or cloud mining
only invest can get gold and can convert to bitcoin, or still must work same faucet site

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:12:01 AM

We don't do any cloud mining. It is just a faucet where we earn the money using ads.
When you invest, you will receive bitcoins in the game, which you can spend to upgrade your, become premium miner or use some boosters.

abzy

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:15:48 AM

Did anybody manage to withdraw from the site so far?

Yesterday for the first time I clicked the Deposit/Withdraw link (just out of curiosity, I have 0 btc since I use all mined gold to buy upgrades) and I always get the following message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function recordMining() in /hermes/bosnaweb13a/b179/ipg.dwarvenbitminecom/dwarvenbitmine/phpFiles/sideBarContent.php on line 290

Apart from that, I am beginning to fear that the site is already turning to a scam. Indeed, the recent extension of upgrades is somewhat suspicious, as I see no sign of an increasing number of active players. On the contrary, some of the top players apparently abandoned the game. In particular, I checked that the first 4 in the list (those with gold/minute over 100) didn't earn a single satoshi in the last 24 hours!

I really hope I am wrong, since I like the game, but I don't want to waste my time!
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

Did anybody manage to withdraw from the site so far?

Yesterday for the first time I clicked the Deposit/Withdraw link (just out of curiosity, I have 0 btc since I use all mined gold to buy upgrades) and I always get the following message

Fatal error: Call to undefined function recordMining() in /hermes/bosnaweb13a/b179/ipg.dwarvenbitminecom/dwarvenbitmine/phpFiles/sideBarContent.php on line 290

Apart from that, I am beginning to fear that the site is already turning to a scam. Indeed, the recent extension of upgrades is somewhat suspicious, as I see no sign of an increasing number of active players. On the contrary, some of the top players apparently abandoned the game. In particular, I checked that the first 4 in the list (those with gold/minute over 100) didn't earn a single satoshi in the last 24 hours!

I really hope I am wrong, since I like the game, but I don't want to waste my time!

Hey, I fixed the problem. It should work again. If you would like to withdraw, feel free to do so. As soon you click on withdraw we will receive an email and check if everything is fine with your account. We had already 2 or 3 people withdrawing Smiley

We decided to add to allow all upgrades, because we get everyday more people playing the game. This results in a better income and also allowing us to go back to the initial state of the game. It might be that they haven't earned within the last 24 hours, but I can tell you that they had been playing the game. We had a bot in the game and that bot was ranked on 2. Now the list changed and the top players are ahead of him.

I hope you guys don't think that we are a scam. We are doing our best to improve the game. Currently we have to fight off bots and cheaters. I found hopefully a good way to do so and have to add it step by step to the game.

abzy

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:40:07 PM

OK, thanks. It would be nice to hear directly from someone who withdrew, but clearly this doesn't depend on you.

In any case now I will start to convert part of my gold to btc, in order not to postpone too much my first withdrawal. In due time, I will report here if everything goes fine with it.

By the way, for most users 10000 satoshi is a high threshold, and you should consider lowering it.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:30:38 PM

Sure, if one of the users who withdrew would like to say something about it, they are welcome to do so.

I don't think that 10 000 is a lot. This game is intended to be played and to upgrade your mine fully. When you reach so far, you are able to earn up to 15 000 sat a day. This is not like the other faucets where you just get some satoshi for going on their website and collecting it. I hope you understand that.

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:09:16 PM

Today I keep getting "Please disable your ad blocker" My ad blocker is disabled so I have no way to play today??

OK, thanks. It would be nice to hear directly from someone who withdrew, but clearly this doesn't depend on you.

In any case now I will start to convert part of my gold to btc, in order not to postpone too much my first withdrawal. In due time, I will report here if everything goes fine with it.

By the way, for most users 10000 satoshi is a high threshold, and you should consider lowering it.
I've not personally tried to withdraw anything only upgraded with my mine but I think 10000 is ok as it shows your willing to play the game and not just there to make a quick buck and then bail Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:13:46 PM

Oh man, that's weird. Do you still have the problem with the adblocker? It had been working earlier, right?

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:50:38 PM

Hey, I activated your account. You should be able to login now.

I have the feeling that the email server of the hoster is not doing very well Sad

adamak2k

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:53:03 PM

I really enjoy this game. Games with upgrades are very addictive! Cheesy

Please, dont turn into scam, you are really cool guy Wink
Interaction between players would be really cool, I also recommend to add refferal system to improve players amount (believe me, its great promote way). I think good thing would be rewarding for promoting, like gold for making video about game, but you would need to review it by yourself :p

Anyway, good luck. Hope that site is making income to you! Smiley

I see refferal system is already here, my bad Cheesy
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:32:13 PM

Thank you for the feedback Smiley We don't want to turn into a scam Cheesy We put already a lot of work into this game and we are still developing new things. We wanted to add a market but due to people trying to scam us, we have to do everything necessary to protect ourself from this.

Currently, we can't reward people to do videos or similar things. Maybe in the future, we will see Wink

Yea, we have already a ref system. There are also banners, you could make use of them Tongue

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:24:30 PM

Oh man, that's weird. Do you still have the problem with the adblocker? It had been working earlier, right?
Yeah its been working fine since I registered a few months back, I've just tried again but same thing happened
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:35:53 PM

Yeah its been working fine since I registered a few months back, I've just tried again but same thing happened

Hmm, I just checked it and disabled adblock on the page. It works fine for me. You disabled it to right?
I will have a look what else might cause the problem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: