Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:00:47 PM

Oh man, that's weird. Do you still have the problem with the adblocker? It had been working earlier, right?
Yeah its been working fine since I registered a few months back, I've just tried again but same thing happened

Hmm, I just checked it and disabled adblock on the page. It works fine for me. You disabled it to right?
I will have a look what else might cause the problem.
Yep defo disabled, I even enabled it and then disabled it again to see if that would help but no, you can see its disabled here I also have your url white listed, nothing as changed my end so not sure why its doing it Sad
adamak2k

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:17:59 PM

Delete your addons or try using another browser. Should help. Also clear cache etc.

I just got this:
"You found a rich gold ore :O 2% more gold per minute during this mining session."
Nicee, thats pretty cool Cheesy
DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

Tried all that but no help, I think my adblocker is the cause though as its happening on another site also, after checking my adblocks code was updated today so it looks like they a messed something up I let you know if I fix it Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:50:03 AM

Tried all that but no help, I think my adblocker is the cause though as its happening on another site also, after checking my adblocks code was updated today so it looks like they a messed something up I let you know if I fix it Smiley

Hmm, this might be. It looks like you use a different adblocker than me. I hope they fix your problem Smiley What is it actually called?

Delete your addons or try using another browser. Should help. Also clear cache etc.

I just got this:
"You found a rich gold ore :O 2% more gold per minute during this mining session."
Nicee, thats pretty cool Cheesy
Yep, we have some small events which might occur when you want to mine. Our plan is to add more events for the future. Glad you like it Smiley

adamak2k

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

I like this game. There is "Dirty Work" subpage, and you can earn gold all the time (collecting every 5 minutes. Is that good? Because the site says you will not get more gold but you can start collecting again. Or it says about one session?

Also this work make more gold, than mine without upgrades, if i think good. You should consider making collecting gold through adf ly or other shorter. Im waiting for news Cheesy
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

I like this game. There is "Dirty Work" subpage, and you can earn gold all the time (collecting every 5 minutes. Is that good? Because the site says you will not get more gold but you can start collecting again. Or it says about one session?

Also this work make more gold, than mine without upgrades, if i think good. You should consider making collecting gold through adf ly or other shorter. Im waiting for news Cheesy

You can collect every 5 minutes. You think we should add adfly or shorte there? We would earn some more money that's true. Might be something to consider.

DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

Hmm, this might be. It looks like you use a different adblocker than me. I hope they fix your problem Smiley What is it actually called?

its called ourdata/ublock

Looks like others are having similar issues after their latest update https://github.com/gorhill/uBlock/issues/2345
I hope they fix it very soon
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:29:06 PM

Ok, I see. Who come you don't use adblocker? Does it have some other functionality? Is it better?

adamak2k

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:53:27 PM

I like that there is always something to do in this game. I like things like this in games when you can spend every minute to make you account more powerful and you can this whenever it is possible! Sorry for spamming here, glad i discovered this game!
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:09:46 PM

Don't worry you don't spam here Cheesy It's feedback and it's nice to hear that you like it. Keep on mining Tongue

DigDeepMining

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:23:37 PM

Ok, I see. Who come you don't use adblocker? Does it have some other functionality? Is it better?
it blocks more ads and apparently you get paid eventually. I fixed the problem by removing the ad block and reinstalling Smiley
adamak2k

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:22:51 PM

Heey, how are things going? What are you planning to introduce in next update? Would be nice to hear some news Cheesy
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:35:09 PM

I finally made it into the top 10!  Grin

Working my way up slowly.  Wink
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

it blocks more ads and apparently you get paid eventually. I fixed the problem by removing the ad block and reinstalling Smiley
Ah cool. I looked it up and it sounds interesting. Let's see how it turns out at the end Smiley

Heey, how are things going? What are you planning to introduce in next update? Would be nice to hear some news Cheesy
Currently I add things in order to be able to track bots. I am not sure how it's going to need. I hope not to long. As soon as I finish this, I will continue to work on the market, where users are able exchange/sell/buy there resources. This would be the next bigger update for the future Smiley
I am not sure yet what will come after the market. We also planned to introduce big events, where all the users have to work together. Something where all of you have to fight or defend something Smiley

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:40:12 PM

I finally made it into the top 10!  Grin

Working my way up slowly.  Wink
Nice, I am sure you can do it Cheesy Just keep on playing and you will get there Wink

adamak2k

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:43:53 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 04:06:08 PM by adamak2k

"Something where all of you have to fight or defend something"
Yees Cheesy it would be great. I think you should work at design too.its very important think. Consider also placing ads more well, because now it looks like trashy faucet. Maybe an scrolled side bar or something? Idk. Cheesy
Good luck in improving your game Smiley

There should be something like Dirty Work, but you get paid in bitcoin when going through adfly/shorte link, or something like this. Also captacha is very boring but i can understand that there can be people who would use bots amd exploits :p

Edit: Maybe lets create something like armory subpage where you can give your dwarf a weapon and armor. At event you can send dwarves with weapon to fight, but they can get killed. Bad thing is that dwarves are too expensive for this ;d
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:14:24 PM

"Something where all of you have to fight or defend something"
Yees Cheesy it would be great. I think you should work at design too.its very important think. Consider also placing ads more well, because now it looks like trashy faucet. Maybe an scrolled side bar or something? Idk. Cheesy
Good luck in improving your game Smiley

There should be something like Dirty Work, but you get paid in bitcoin when going through adfly/shorte link, or something like this. Also captacha is very boring but i can understand that there can be people who would use bots amd exploits :p

Edit: Maybe lets create something like armory subpage where you can give your dwarf a weapon and armor. At event you can send dwarves with weapon to fight, but they can get killed. Bad thing is that dwarves are too expensive for this ;d
It's nice to see that you are so excited about it and that you give ideas Cheesy There is still a lot to do for us Wink

The idea with the dirty work is nice but I am not sure if adfly/shorte is a good idea. People might use it and still have adblocker turned on. That would mean that we don't earn. On the other hand a ptc wall or however they are called could be another possibility.

There is not much we can do about the captcha. I guess as soon we remove them, people will start to use bots and let it run 24/7.

The idea with the armory is a nice idea and we had that already in mind too. In order to do that we have to come up with an idea about the costs for dwarves or maybe soldiers.

The only problem is the time Cheesy We are constantly working on the site and it's not that easy. We are a team of 2 and have to manage everything. I know that some people are excited to see the site to grow and have quickly new features and we would like to be able to do it quickly. You have to be patient with us Wink We work on the game, try to fight malicious users and bots and also work/study in RL Cheesy

adamak2k

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

This is really good thing to hear that you guys work so much on this site. PTC is pretty cool idea, but there would be problem with ads availability. Anyway, Im waiting for any news Cheesy
The game should get more attention but first it must be solid! Cheesy
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:29:20 PM

You have to consider that we started from 0. In the beginning we had a alexa rank of 11 million. Now we are at 600 000 and it's getting better every day. It just needs some time Smiley Our goal is to reach 200k+ in order to be able to get into mellowads. We are going to try to get accepted by coinzilla in February. They require you to have a alexa rank of 1 million+  I think and at least be online for 3 months, which would be in February Cheesy

What do you mean with more solid?

adamak2k

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:47:36 PM

Solid, i mean professional look of the site. For new players it looks a little bit crappy right now. Good to hear you have plans for growing. Good luck to you, guys, hope I am helping by playing this game! Smiley

Btw do you earn enough for now to live from this or you still investing, if I can ask?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: