Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:20:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:33:34 AM

Hey guys, how it is going? I hope mining is going good Cheesy

We are seeing, that we get everyday new people to join the game but a lot of them won't stay to long. I suppose this is because it takes a long time in order to earn satoshi. That's why we are thinking what we could do to make people stay longer. This are our ideas:
  • Lower the withdraw amount to 100 or 1000 satoshi. Maybe this will keep the longer to play longer. Currently it is 10 000 satoshi.
  • Lower upgrade costs a bit. Some might say that they are expensive. We used the same prices as mybitmine.
  • Instead of logging in and turn mining on, change it to a timer which is constantly running, like on moonbit. Everytime you want to claim the earned gold, you go through adfly or shorte.

This are just some ideas which we had. It might be that some players think it doesn't make sense to play, since the bitcoin price exploded recently. We would like to know what you think. Smiley

Yeah actually I'm nearly or almost a week playing and I earnt 300+ satoshis worth and invested it on upgrades. That's why Ive said it waste on my first post. I claimed every 5 minutes imagine how many times I claimed.. Doing captchas.
I think you should pay a little fix satoshis per claim. I know it has different concept of earning. But you should know too that we can claim 20-500 satoshis every 5 mins in other faucets. That's why new users will hesitate cause they may think it will take time before they get 15k per day while they can earn it now. Without thinking advantages after upgrades.
Add some rare items that can be mined randomly that can be exchange for a high gold price.
I can't comment much in market cause I'm using mobile phone. Maybe it has better view in computers. I'm confused about it, how can you buy per piece?

About  boosters can you make it controllable I mean it was kind rented for 24hrs or so... Straightly mining.... can we hold the timer when we are not idle.

No offence. Thank You!!!

Do not worry, we are not offended or anything else. We see it as a feedback and a discussion to make the game better and also worth for everyone.

I will sum up what you said in my own words and if I misunderstood something, please correct me.
  • From what you wrote, you say that the exchange rate is also to high. You don't earn enough in that time.
  • Rare item during mining which can be sold for a high gold price.
  • Boosters controllable - do you mean that the autominer should mine only while you are offline?
What is the problem with the market? Do you mean how it is possible to buy just a smaller amount instead of the full offer?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:35:52 AM

very expensive boosters make them cheaper
You mean to increase the booster price but give the possibility to exchange iron, gems and mithril to satoshi? Do I understand it correct?

Please use the edit button if you see that no one answered and your post is the only one.

Gameron

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:48:50 AM

We are seeing, that we get everyday new people to join the game but a lot of them won't stay to long. I suppose this is because it takes a long time in order to earn satoshi. That's why we are thinking what we could do to make people stay longer. This are our ideas:
  • Lower the withdraw amount to 100 or 1000 satoshi. Maybe this will keep the longer to play longer. Currently it is 10 000 satoshi.
  • Lower upgrade costs a bit. Some might say that they are expensive. We used the same prices as mybitmine.
  • Instead of logging in and turn mining on, change it to a timer which is constantly running, like on moonbit. Everytime you want to claim the earned gold, you go through adfly or shorte.

This are just some ideas which we had. It might be that some players think it doesn't make sense to play, since the bitcoin price exploded recently. We would like to know what you think. Smiley

Yeah actually I'm nearly or almost a week playing and I earnt 300+ satoshis worth and invested it on upgrades. That's why Ive said it waste on my first post. I claimed every 5 minutes imagine how many times I claimed.. Doing captchas.
I think you should pay a little fix satoshis per claim. I know it has different concept of earning. But you should know too that we can claim 20-500 satoshis every 5 mins in other faucets. That's why new users will hesitate cause they may think it will take time before they get 15k per day while they can earn it now. Without thinking advantages after upgrades.
Add some rare items that can be mined randomly that can be exchange for a high gold price.
I can't comment much in market cause I'm using mobile phone. Maybe it has better view in computers. I'm confused about it, how can you buy per piece?

About  boosters can you make it controllable I mean it was kind rented for 24hrs or so... Straightly mining.... can we hold the timer when we are not idle.

No offence. Thank You!!!

Do not worry, we are not offended or anything else. We see it as a feedback and a discussion to make the game better and also worth for everyone.

I will sum up what you said in my own words and if I misunderstood something, please correct me.
  • From what you wrote, you say that the exchange rate is also to high. You don't earn enough in that time.
  • Boosters controllable - do you mean that the autominer should mine only while you are offline?
What is the problem with the market? Do you mean how it is possible to buy just a smaller amount instead of the full offer?

I'm going to correct the first one. I'm not saying the exchange is too low cause I think you calculated it on fully upgraded mines and It impossible for me to. But yeah its really too low earning from the start. You got my point in the other two. Glad you understand im honestly writing English in difficulty.

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
vovasem

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:53:09 AM

there is nothing to do with the booster. just create one exchange
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:26:56 AM

No offence. Thank You!!!

I'm going to correct the first one. I'm not saying the exchange is too low cause I think you calculated it on fully upgraded mines and It impossible for me to. But yeah its really too low earning from the start. You got my point in the other two. Glad you understand im honestly writing English in difficulty.

Alright Smiley Thank you for the feedback. I will work on the market and add the possibility to buy just a fraction of what is sold instead of everything and also see what I can do about to autominer.

Do not expect us to do it within the next few days. I have some exams which I need to study for it too. I am done with them in about 3 weeks and will have more time to take of everything. This does not mean that we won't do anything, it will just take a bit longer.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:28:14 AM

there is nothing to do with the booster. just create one exchange
One exchange for what? Do you mean the resources?
We can't just let you exchange iron, mithril and gems for the same ratio as gold. We would need use a different one for that.

vovasem

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:32:07 AM

yes resources
Gameron

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:25:52 AM

No offence. Thank You!!!

Alright Smiley Thank you for the feedback. I will work on the market and add the possibility to buy just a fraction of what is sold instead of everything and also see what I can do about to autominer.

Do not expect us to do it within the next few days. I have some exams which I need to study for it too. I am done with them in about 3 weeks and will have more time to take of everything. This does not mean that we won't do anything, it will just take a bit longer.

Of course no pressure. Thanks!

Play a game while earning bitcoin https://satoshilabs.net/?r=4825 pm me for a guide tho actually it is easy it has game FAQ.
anoxpanda

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

0 gold  to  100.000 satoshi  ?  xD time to cash in  guys XDD

http://imgur.com/a/TQQXB
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

Do you have still the problem? For me it looks all fine. Someone else having this problem?

Gameron

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

Do you have still the problem? For me it looks all fine. Someone else having this problem?

Same here its normal. Maybe his connection.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

Same here its normal. Maybe his connection.

Yea, maybe there was a mistake in the blockchain or the request didn't go through or we wanted to create panic Cheesy

anoxpanda

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

yeah   my modem  lost his ip  that moment xD  had to get a reset  from customer service XD sorry  for the false alarm  XD
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

yeah   my modem  lost his ip  that moment xD  had to get a reset  from customer service XD sorry  for the false alarm  XD
Oh wow Cheesy What a coincidence Cheesy But as long it's working now, everything is ok Smiley

toygg

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:36:53 AM

How much are u guys earning? Just curious
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:50:00 AM

Enough to cover all the costs for now Wink I can't really say numbers because it is changing every day. A-ads is good on some days and on some others not so good. The same is with the other ad networks.
We need to get more people to play here in order to get a nice income, which we could you to make that site more professional.

Gameron

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:53:49 AM

To be honest its my 2nd week and almost nothing... I did not invest  that's taking me too long to upgrade. But I believe he will update soon.

cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:11:17 PM

To be honest its my 2nd week and almost nothing... I did not invest  that's taking me too long to upgrade. But I believe he will update soon.

Ya, we will make some changes to make earning a bit faster and easier Smiley

ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:57:27 PM

Finally made it to the top spot!  Cool

Still more upgrades to do though.  Wink
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:15:59 PM

Finally made it to the top spot!  Cool

Still more upgrades to do though.  Wink
Nice Cheesy Have to see if you keep the lead Cheesy

My worst week is over. After having class everyday till 5pm and having 2 exams, I can say, that I am almost done with it. There is one more to go but it won't require so much work. That means I will be able to continue work on the site and see should be improved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: