Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:37:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwarven Bitmine - Upgrade your mine and earn up to 15 000 satoshi a day.  (Read 34863 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:13:24 PM

There's some option to know how many gold we earn/min? If not would be nice have it!

Go to your profile.
(Account -> View profile)

Aight 3.1 xD

What do you think i should make next upgrade? I've:
Workers:3
Minecarts:1
Pickaxe:9
Equipment:1

Chambers:2
Goldores:1

Depends, do you have a lot of time to claim manually? If yes, save up for a gold ore or more workers.
If you don't have that much time to claim, then put your gold into chambers.
Or at least, that is how I did it. But eventually I started to invest in chambers as well because I didn't had that much time anymore to keep claiming manually.

I do not know if this is the best strategy, but I just did what feels right for me.

I upgraded mixed Chambers and Equipments, this gives a good advantage when you have a gap between claims of 2 hours. The maximum possible is 3 hours and something I think, but it's too expensive and worthless to upgrade it to the maximum at once.

Just need to check between each upgrade what is more useful, chamber or equipment (by the price).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:26:36 PM

When will the next event start ?

cz3kit (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

There's some option to know how many gold we earn/min? If not would be nice have it!
Check your profile page. There you have it Wink

Cubero87

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:27:51 PM

Check your profile page. There you have it Wink

Yeah got it, ty sir!
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:57:38 PM

When will the next event start ?
Not sure yet when the next one will be. I guess we will wait a bit before the next one starts Smiley

AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:13:51 PM

I think something needs to be done , like new events something to attract more people to this game , cause with the current pay system , 1 satoshi = 88 gold ............. it's not something to really look forward to , the game concept is not complex , it's just solve a captcha and wait 5 min ... and seeing how difficult it is to farm even gold .. probably it will not attract so many people.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

I think something needs to be done , like new events something to attract more people to this game , cause with the current pay system , 1 satoshi = 88 gold ............. it's not something to really look forward to , the game concept is not complex , it's just solve a captcha and wait 5 min ... and seeing how difficult it is to farm even gold .. probably it will not attract so many people.

That is it, faucet industry is dying, there is no way to offer good rewards with the possible ads networks there are to use. I believe who is playing DwarvenBitMine is playing it most because the fun and not the profit, that is really low... Most people won't understand it and that is why there aren't many players on it. Maybe things could be a bit better when Mellow Ads banners be added, but not so big difference.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:15:07 AM

We are trying to add to improve usually a bit but it's not that easy. I recently had a talk with someone who offers captchas with ads. It would another nice income but it turns out to be to complex with income tax and a complex process to set everything up. Then we have to see how to do everything with the ad networks. They are becoming more and more expansive too...

There is not much happening in the site itself, because we are working behind the site to improve the income. We don't want to turn into a "scam" because we are not able to pay out anymore.

There are several ideas in my mind but it takes time. We have to think about a different hosting possibility because our current one does not allow to realize some of the ideas Sad

Besides the side I also have to go to uni and I am having a part time job Cheesy Not easy to get everything working smoothly Tongue

sirz

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

I just started yesterday. Anyone else having bad ads being served when trying to mine (non premium)? On my smart phone I get the 5 second countdown on adfly then nothing happens (and don't get credit for the ad so no mining begins 90% of the time). On the PC after the 5 seconds I get sent to a webpage that uses the infinite modal box loop (making me close the browser from the task manager) or a warning about malicious page (once I installed a blocker) . Either way I can't mine at all. It is very frustrating!

Any solutions or anyone else having this problem from the ads being served by adfly?
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I just started yesterday. Anyone else having bad ads being served when trying to mine (non premium)? On my smart phone I get the 5 second countdown on adfly then nothing happens (and don't get credit for the ad so no mining begins 90% of the time). On the PC after the 5 seconds I get sent to a webpage that uses the infinite modal box loop (making me close the browser from the task manager) or a warning about malicious page (once I installed a blocker) . Either way I can't mine at all. It is very frustrating!

Any solutions or anyone else having this problem from the ads being served by adfly?

I'm not having any problems with it right now.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:44:03 AM

been online for like 12 hours yesterday, never had that problem... did you try some other browser?
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

What do you use? Android or IOS?
Could you tell which web page it redirects you?
A user had problems with Android. He got redirect to a different page kind of often. What he did was to remove adfly from the hosts file and this helped. This might help you too. Give it a try.

Cubero87

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

Website currently off
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:11:47 PM

here also offsite

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

Yeah looks like its down for everyone hopefully not for long Smiley
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

I am about to contact the support. I have no clue what is going on there....
Let you know as soon as I know more

DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

Yeah it was fine a few hours ago, thanks for the update
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:07:22 PM

So the hoster tells me that there are scripts who are using to much resources and that's why our account got suspended, which results in no site for you... I had a review but I don't know what kind of scripts they mean. They list even files we don't even use o.O

I was complaining already about that hoster in the past and I feel now is a good time to change it. I will have a look and see what I can do.
I am really annoyed that it has to happen out of the blue without a proper message or email from them. Angry

Severos

Activity: 268
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:49:47 PM

May I suggest you host it with heroku? they usually have nice hosting stuff, and with the current resource usage I don't think it'll cost you anything other than verifying your CC at no cost.
cz3kit (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:16:59 PM

May I suggest you host it with heroku? they usually have nice hosting stuff, and with the current resource usage I don't think it'll cost you anything other than verifying your CC at no cost.

I will have a look how it works with Heroku. Thank you for the suggestion Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: