Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development  (Read 172891 times)
ultraminer

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:25:41 PM

Yes, all was fine, idk why this ended with that stupid Signatum blaming by Cryptopia. Now devs updated levedb in 1 day and already released the wallet.

I don't know why one of the SIGT team members says that "Cryptopia is really doing everything they can do" while others SIGT team members call them incompetent on twittter.

SIGT have made no statement other than unsubstantiated accusations. Where are the technical details ?
This was their only official statement "problems at exchange due to their faults" that I could find.

The only people that have made a public statement including technical details are Cryptopia. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

If you out of arguments, change the subject to Black PR. JFYI - Adam from the Burst coin visited few times sigt telegram channel and actually he has no claims to sigt devs. Actually the video from your link is support to Signatum community after Crowetic scam triggered panic sell and coin dump.

Did you hear "the doctors" malicious code and market manipulation admissions ? Only in the crypto community they continue to support his product and worship him like a God. The crypto community never fails to amaze me.
The SIGT already started with a 1000 block instamine - which started before the public announcement. So technically a premine with virtually no difficulty. So the DEVs had their gear set up for mining before the public announcement and had the first easy blocks while people were still downloading the code and setting up their gear. They lied on day one.

https://i.imgur.com/7g6w4v7.png

Don't know what your issue is besides being committed to Craptopia. As an unbiased customer of the exchange, let me tell you how shitty my experience has been with your top-notch exchange. It's not so much about who's right and who's wrong, it's more about standing by your customers and delivering authentic customer service. The Signatum team has an open Discord channel where they don't even ban the naysayers and enable constructive criticism. They have voice (yes, VOICE!) discussions on a regular basis where all developers engage openly with the community.

Compared to this, your beloved Craptopia's admin team banned an entire group of Signatum coinholders from their Discord for basically questioning them about the wallet maintenance issues. All within a matter of few hours. You could imagine two or three people being in the wrong, but a whole group of people!?!? The other day Elon Musk, a guy who is the CEO of 6 billion-dollar-plus companies, apologized to one of his customers for service issues on a Friday midnight. I would say Craptopia is run by a bunch of arrogant individuals because no one has even tried to approach the banned users and tried to make things right. On the contrary, the Signatum development team, which doesn't even get paid, apologized multiple times to its community for the wallet issues.

So you can blindly continue defending Craptopia, using issues from Signatum's past which bear no resemblance to the presence, but Craptopia's customer service is going to run them in the ground.

Give this a thought: this is the only exchange thread that is 20+ pages-long, with a laundry list of issues. Reality check maybe?

Good luck.

Amen!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:04:29 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 12:02:04 AM by xtraelv

Don't know what your issue is besides being committed to Craptopia. As an unbiased customer of the exchange, let me tell you how shitty my experience has been with your top-notch exchange. It's not so much about who's right and who's wrong, it's more about standing by your customers and delivering authentic customer service. The Signatum team has an open Discord channel where they don't even ban the naysayers and enable constructive criticism. They have voice (yes, VOICE!) discussions on a regular basis where all developers engage openly with the community.

I don't know whether you are just deluded or a moron. Why are you defending that shitcoin ?

SIGNATUM IS A COPY/PASTE SCAMCOIN with deluded cheerleaders - that will hold onto eternal hope - even when it tanks.

Scam accusation thead : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2198496.new#new

Cryptopia did the best course of action by DELISTING IT

The Signatum team has an open Discord channel where they don't even ban the naysayers and enable constructive criticism. They have voice (yes, VOICE!) discussions on a regular basis where all developers engage openly with the community.
I know people that got banned from the Signatum discord channel just today so you are plain lying like the other SIGT scammers.
Here are some messages from your Discord channel that prove my point:
People who disagree and don't get booted get labelled Fudders in pink.

Signatum had a premine and the first 1000 blocks were mined within 30 minutes of announcement with ultra low difficulty.  

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT ANYONE OTHER THAN THE DEVS HAD TIME TO CONFIGURE THEIR EQUIPMENT TO MINE THOSE ?

28 of those blocks were mined BEFORE the announcement.

This is a recording of your DEV admitting writing and executing malicious code on burstcoin so another Signatum Team member could financially benefit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Signatum/comments/6tz3ro/what_happened_with_signatum_official_dev_doc/

Compared to this, your beloved Craptopia's admin team banned an entire group of Signatum coinholders from their Discord for basically questioning them about the wallet maintenance issues.

Signatum community was banned after death threats were made and deliberately and repeatedly broke the rules. Your DEV got people to deliberately troll the Cryptopia. After someone threatened to burn down their home - your DEV posted a link to their personal addresses.
He also posted their personal addresses on Discord another time.  I have screenshots. I'm considering sending it to every crypto exchange.

All within a matter of few hours. You could imagine two or three people being in the wrong, but a whole group of people!?!? The other day Elon Musk, a guy who is the CEO of 6 billion-dollar-plus companies, apologized to one of his customers for service issues on a Friday midnight. I would say Craptopia is run by a bunch of arrogant individuals because no one has even tried to approach the banned users and tried to make things right. On the contrary, the Signatum development team, which doesn't even get paid, apologized multiple times to its community for the wallet issues.

Wallet broke that Signatum supplied - Cryptopia with a lot of effort got it working and issued a statement identifying the problem. Two devs from the Signatum team said publicly that Cryptopia was incompetent and that the wallet issue was bullshit. While another Dev said that Cryptopia was doing everything it could. Only a day or so later they implement the change that the Cryptopia team identified as the fault with the wallet.

Is the Nova exchange wallet still stuck ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:11:08 AM

The SIGT already started with a 1000 block instamine - which started before the public announcement. So technically a premine with virtually no difficulty. So the DEVs had their gear set up for mining before the public announcement and had the first easy blocks while people were still downloading the code and setting up their gear. They lied on day one.
Who told you this? It's a lie. There was no DGW for first 1000 blocks, so large mining farms have zero advantage. And i know people who mined those blocks with CPU.
The only people that have made a public statement including technical details are Cryptopia. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News
I already told you, that if technical details were posted before delisting it could help to fix the problems and direct sigt community energy to the correct target.
Why they get banned from there is they raged out there and talking shit !
Do you know that 10-20% of people around are crazy? You can google for statistics. The internet full of trolls, and what was your reaction if bank frozen your account for a month? I'm sure that Poloniex support was flooded, when they frozen ZEC wallet. And also another 10% of people have a lot of BTC and they wish to spend them on your exchange. You just punished all those peoples. So sigt 50 btc\day volume moved to another exchange. Good job!
crypto-ky

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:17:11 AM

I already told you, that if technical details were posted before delisting it could help to fix the problems and direct sigt community energy to the correct target.
Why they get banned from there is they raged out there and talking shit !
Do you know that 10-20% of people around are crazy? You can google for statistics. The internet full of trolls, and what was your reaction if bank frozen your account for a month? I'm sure that Poloniex support was flooded, when they frozen ZEC wallet. And also another 10% of people have a lot of BTC and they wish to spend them on your exchange. You just punished all those peoples. So sigt 50 btc\day volume moved to another exchange. Good job!

It appears Cryptopia was informing Signatum what was going on. A dev from Signatum even visited Cryptopia personally and confirmed the problem with the Signatum wallet. Next thing it wasn't just the 10-20% that continued ragging, the lead dev of Signatum incited violence against Cryptopia and Signatum publicly bashed them on twitter. You should not be at all surprised that this led to delisting.

As for Poloniex support getting flooded, has anyone received a response to a support ticket there in the last two months? I know I haven't.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:49:51 AM

New platform always hard in the start time. It need make lots of people believe it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:03:38 AM

Cryptopia nuce platform,reliable,tested and trusted,a friend sent me there link and its been nice,using the site
Bumbr

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

lead dev of Signatum incited violence against Cryptopia
What is your usual reaction if someone writes about killing in the internet chat? Call the police?
As i can see on those screenshots, posts from users was considered as usual complaining.
I think the main reason of the issue is a lack of communication and a lot of misunderstanding as a consequence.
Kutum

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:44:17 PM

Cryptopia nuce platform,reliable,tested and trusted,a friend sent me there link and its been nice,using the site

Agree with you, never had a problem with this platform and a lot of new coins to invest in have a great potential.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:18:00 PM

Any update on Dot? We are approaching the snapshot date
Nindzja

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:45:12 PM

Dear Lafu, or any body, who hear me. I hope you remember that we, the holders of the NSR have been waiting for a month for almost a month? Could you speed up this process, because you had enough time to finish it all long ago! Huh
cybnate26

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Observer

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:58:52 AM

Dear Lafu, or any body, who hear me. I hope you remember that we, the holders of the NSR have been waiting for a month for almost a month? Could you speed up this process, because you had enough time to finish it all long ago! Huh
@cryptopia Would be good to get that sorted by now. Thanks.

NuDroid The world's first mobile stable digital currency wallet
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:21:09 AM

In general I had good experience with Cryptopia
Just checked - logged in, everything is fine
Will trade more.
I even kept my signature of Cryptopia but didn't get neither referrals, nor bounties, nor response here
Suggestion for Cryptopia team - may be you can make your bounty campaign more active?

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:47:29 PM

Signatum Deposits

A reminder that the SIGT markets on Cryptopia are closed, because the coin is delisting (see our earlier News statement for details of this).
Please do not make any SIGT deposits to you Cryptopia address, and any sent after the 23rd of September will not be processed.
We encourage all users to withdraw their SIGT balances from Cryptopia before the 19th of October.

Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:20:23 AM

Hi dev, can you tell me what is CEFS(CryptopiaFeeShare) ?
I can't find any information of this coin
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 03:06:41 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 03:29:40 PM by paramind22

I have a static IP, and you keep requesting a email verification to be sent over and over.  None of the other 8 exchanges I trade on are doing this.  

Now it's not even sending one after about 30 minutes.  I also tried after ten minutes and that's not coming yet.  It used to come immediately.

So, I've been locked out of the account for all this time.

daybreak

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

Same, I do not receive any emails from cryptopia
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:33:18 PM

I do not receive my emails -  email code. How do I login to my account?

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

It's been a worthwhile experience with cryptopia for more than a year now.
Their support is also very responsive via email.
daybreak

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:54:58 PM

ok, its fine now ...
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

This is the first it happen,I made a withdrawal in my dashboard it says withdrawal completed but no funds is coming in to my wallet either in blockexplorer I have opened a ticket,let's see now I hope dev can resolve it don't want to escalate it to scam accusations.
Lets be better guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: