Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195061 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:27:45 AM

Now a days better source is signature campaign because it is full income without taking any risk then next is trading it is risky but if you are lucky enough you can earn lots of bitcoin.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:31:41 AM

Now a days better source is signature campaign because it is full income without taking any risk then next is trading it is risky but if you are lucky enough you can earn lots of bitcoin.

Probably it falls to "others" that's what others might vote. But I really feel that the number one source of bitcoin is trading. I just found signature campaign as a secondary source of bitcoin. You will not earn big in signature campaign. Only cents and sometimes posting is a bit risky too, who knows, when we are tired or in a hurry we are posting a lot of crap.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:50:39 AM

best source of bitcoins is through this forum
-create an account
-become full member
-join signature campaign
earn a decent amount of bitcoins .kudoos Smiley

I think there is better source of bitcoin than signature campaign, you can only earn a small amount of bitcoin in the signature campaign, if you are into freelancing or task in exchange of bitcoin, there is far more better place to earn bitcoin.  The forum just stated that signature campaign is only a bonus, bonus will never compete to a main task.

PTC sites that pays in bitcoin is one of the best source of bitcoin, with proper strategy on Rented Referral deployment you will be surprise on how much bitcoin you will earn with them.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:15:43 AM

-create an account
-become full member
-join signature campaign

I think there is better source of bitcoin than signature campaign, you can only earn a small amount of bitcoin in the signature campaign, if you are into freelancing or task in exchange of bitcoin, there is far more better place to earn bitcoin.  The forum just stated that signature campaign is only a bonus, bonus will never compete to a main task.

PTC sites that pays in bitcoin is one of the best source of bitcoin, with proper strategy on Rented Referral deployment you will be surprise on how much bitcoin you will earn with them.

To me PTC site is waste of time, I did trt the expereiment the income was merge and you have to reach a certain amount before you can cash out, I will agree that for now Signature campaign is still the best for people with limited technical skills
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:56:00 AM

-create an account
-become full member
-join signature campaign

Signature campaign is not a great source of income, you need at least to have a job for you to ensure you can survive, signature campaign will only give you a little amount of income and that is just a couple of dollars where you can buy cheap stuffs or use it in gambling.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2128
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:26:23 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
The best sources that I can earn bitcoin is trading and signature campaign, I've earn 0.1 btc per month in signature campaign and 0.05/0.1 btc per month in trading which is I can buy many stuffs and foods in my country.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:22:56 AM

To me PTC site is waste of time, I did trt the expereiment the income was merge and you have to reach a certain amount before you can cash out, I will agree that for now Signature campaign is still the best for people with limited technical skills

PTC really is a waste of time if you're no one on the Internet. If you're somehow relevant, you can easily click bait your followers into clicking your links. Click baiting is one of the most used methods on the Internet world, as long as the caption or title is catchy, people will click it. That's what you needed, right? A click. One click is enough for one person because PTC sites only count one click per IP.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:44:03 AM

PTC really is a waste of time if you're no one on the Internet. If you're somehow relevant, you can easily click bait your followers into clicking your links. Click baiting is one of the most used methods on the Internet world, as long as the caption or title is catchy, people will click it. That's what you needed, right? A click. One click is enough for one person because PTC sites only count one click per IP.
I can confirm this Tongue
I shared my referral link into one of my facebook group back in 2014 (It was a group about making money online)
In Just a few days I managed to get around 25 Referrals and it boost my income on that PTC site.

But, it isn't as big as I hoped for so I Left.

The best income method is always come from a honest hard-working man Cheesy
Many Freelancer job now accepts Bitcoin as their payment, which is another great source of income Wink

Stay away from Bitcoin Mining, most of them are sketchy and always ended up as a ponzi scam
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:51:33 AM

-create an account
-become full member
-join signature campaign

I think there is better source of bitcoin than signature campaign, you can only earn a small amount of bitcoin in the signature campaign, if you are into freelancing or task in exchange of bitcoin, there is far more better place to earn bitcoin.  The forum just stated that signature campaign is only a bonus, bonus will never compete to a main task.

Well, I am not trying to convince you, and I agree most PTC are just a waste of time since they later on turn out to be scam site.  But there are lots of people that testify about PTC being profitable in their end , with proper strategy as I mentioned, you can build a passive income with this, you just need to be patient, but it will be well rewarded.  Btw, some PTC pays with bitcoin, reason why I brought up this thing here.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 04:59:13 PM

-create an account
-become full member
-join signature campaign

Well, I am not trying to convince you, and I agree most PTC are just a waste of time since they later on turn out to be scam site.  But there are lots of people that testify about PTC being profitable in their end , with proper strategy as I mentioned, you can build a passive income with this, you just need to be patient, but it will be well rewarded.  Btw, some PTC pays with bitcoin, reason why I brought up this thing here.

I think and I hope that many would with me that the only way make decent profits through PTC sites is to attract a lot of referrals, and a lot may be an huge underestimation. You would need hundreds if not thousands of active referrals to get any decent income from such sites. Even if you get there somehow, this still doesn't mean you can bask in the sun on an Ibiza beach doing nothing, since you should be constantly recruiting new referrals due to them constantly going away...

And that wouldn't be a passive income by any means

d-trixx

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 08:39:01 AM

It seems to me that this game has a rather high percentage of getting Bitcoin, but they are very difficult and risky. Less dangerous to engage in trade, but for a large income you need to have a large capital.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

-create an account
-become full member
-join signature campaign

Well, I am not trying to convince you, and I agree most PTC are just a waste of time since they later on turn out to be scam site.  But there are lots of people that testify about PTC being profitable in their end , with proper strategy as I mentioned, you can build a passive income with this, you just need to be patient, but it will be well rewarded.  Btw, some PTC pays with bitcoin, reason why I brought up this thing here.

I think and I hope that many would with me that the only way make decent profits through PTC sites is to attract a lot of referrals, and a lot may be an huge underestimation. You would need hundreds if not thousands of active referrals to get any decent income from such sites. Even if you get there somehow, this still doesn't mean you can bask in the sun on an Ibiza beach doing nothing, since you should be constantly recruiting new referrals due to them constantly going away...

And that wouldn't be a passive income by any means
Here it is that referrals are normally replenish my piggy bank I have also made sure one of the projects. So really you should always look for them and to fill because of the still lost.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:32:51 AM

I got most of my Bitcoin from trading. But now I just post for my signature campaign because I don't really have the time for trading and I am just not bothered to do it anymore. I also like gambling as you can earn quite a lot of money but at the same time, it is very risky. I don't really think that there is a best source of Bitcoin because different people are good at different things. You could be skilled at trading or maybe you would rather post for a signature campaign. It is up to you to find out what is the best way for you to earn money.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:37:04 AM

You can find out what's what and jam Mining. miners work consists in choosing from millions of possible combinations the only correct hash, which should go to the private key and all transactions. During this miner - the winner gets a prize.
leonair

Activity: 1288
Merit: 401

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:40:37 AM

I think trading Bitcoins through forex is the best option to get a decent source of it, you just need to study and be knowledgeable about trading, but for me, it is still like gambling, but with a proper knowledge and analysis you can come up with your losses and gain profit in no time. Just take time to read and understand every aspect of stocks.

eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:05:02 AM

I think trading Bitcoins through forex is the best option to get a decent source of it, you just need to study and be knowledgeable about trading, but for me, it is still like gambling, but with a proper knowledge and analysis you can come up with your losses and gain profit in no time. Just take time to read and understand every aspect of stocks.
Mining more hope. Earner who is also the dealer, make transactions, maintain steady state of the entire monetary network. And for embedding their own computer resources that are spent in the search for hashes get Bitcoins, which, in turn, can be exchanged for real money, goods or services.
chrisivl

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:58:51 AM

Of course you can and to bargain, and get playing. But if it were possible, I would go back to when everything just started, well, at least in 2011, for example, when the Bitcoin was still not popular. While on MtGox exchange for one Bitcoin was given exactly one dollar (USD), and considered it a huge success.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 11:51:00 AM

A funny and good source of bitcoin (satoshi) is my U2 system.

you have sure profit and fun for free.
You have the possibility to trade shares and see if you have trading skills.

For few hours till you will get a free ubond.(some have earned many but for new user the time will be to short to earn more than one.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 11:55:19 AM

faucet good source for newbie like me, i think gambling is best source of bitcoin cause for trading and cloud mining i has not had a lot of capital

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 02:23:10 PM

faucet good source for newbie like me, i think gambling is best source of bitcoin cause for trading and cloud mining i has not had a lot of capital

all wrong!
faucets are never a good source of bitcoin even for newbies. any person in the world in any country no matter where it is can earn a lot more than faucets with the time they waste on claiming them if they use the smallest job in the real world. and on top of that you are filling your wallet with lots of small inputs called dust which you have to pay a big ass fee for spending them.

also gambling is not a source for earning bitcoin, you have to have bitcoin to gamble and there is always risks when you do because it is based on luck.

and i think there is no need to even talk about cloudmining when they are all scams.

--looking for signature--
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: