Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195051 times)
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

I am a man of mental strength - the best source of bitcoins at the moment. If you guys know the bitcoin well, also experienced web design, such as IT skills, there's so much market here and there. If you study this work a little, you should be confirmed to you guys, lucky, as you know it before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

it seems to me now is the source of this trade in alternative coins, and all that is associated with them

zzz
Amanda Krause

Activity: 84

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

To my mind, trading remains the best source of bitcoin.
Alaminshaikh

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:38:37 AM

Actually ,I just for voted trading .there are a lot of way to the earn bitcoin. there's trading, mining, buying or selling. and many more but the best for me is trading,is the best source.
Kkhoailang

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:42:29 AM

i thinks it time for shoppong Cheesy
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:00:53 AM

For everyone there will be a way of earning and he will be convenient to him for me for example, trade is the best option
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
We all have the freedom to choose and observe on what do we think is the best way to earn bitcoin nowadays. For me, the best way is still the signature campaigns. It usually takes time but it is always worth the wait whenever the campaign is successful. It may be considered risky but the fact that without risk, you will gain nothing. I have been risking on it for a long time and good thing is that I always get high profits.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
You should base it on what has been happening in the market. There are times where investing is the best way while there are also time that trading is the best. You should always be mindful on what's happening in the market since the value of bitcoin is known to be volatile. If you are not going to be smart on picking which way you are going to earn then you will not earn as much as you want to.

wew13

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:18:47 AM

The best source for me is trading. Yes, in trading you can double your bitcoin or lose it. For me trading is more profitable. But, when it goes to the easiest way, I'll go with signature campaign.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

I have voted for other since it is where i started having 0 to where i am now because of my skills. Yes, i may have started earning low for my efforts but still. Earning is earning. But i agree that trading gives you more bucks. Just requires a lot of free time, experience, and resourcefulness. But all in all, i think the more you have in your hands, the more profit you receive.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:09:51 AM

Trading is suitable for the experienced and have big capital, this is because bitcoin trading a lot of difficult to guess so that makes us always have to observe the price, I never tried trading but what I get is a loss. and I think the best source to earn bitcoin is by mining, although it's harder but more certain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

Trading is suitable for the experienced and have big capital, this is because bitcoin trading a lot of difficult to guess so that makes us always have to observe the price, I never tried trading but what I get is a loss. and I think the best source to earn bitcoin is by mining, although it's harder but more certain.
Do you are mining Bitcoin or Altcoin? Because as far as I know, the cost to build a mining farm for Bitcoin not cheap, it needs you spend a huge money to buy ASIC mining and if you want to solo mining, total cost can be 1 million dollar or more than.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

Sell services and goods that people want / need. This has always been my favorite method. Unless your willing to go really big, then mining is a hard venture to get into these days. Its not like how it was in the early days.
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:14:13 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 05:31:14 PM by centralbanksequalsbombs

First, educate yourself and then others.

Best source of Bitcoin is using your savings and then buying bitcoin directly from somebody.  
And have a real, normal job, and set aside 20% of your paycheck to buy bitcoin every paycheck period.

Otherwise, overtime, you are making yourself poorer compared to the rest of the world.

Chart of performance of assets from Xmas 2014 to Dec 1. 2017 (in USD terms):
Bitcoin/USD
S&P 500 Stocks
Real Estate (REITs)
Gold
Bonds

Here are weekly peer-to-peer localbitcoins cash trade data for two random countries as time goes on. Right-most area is the most recent past week.

Bitcoin is a secure, decentralized, trustless and open system which cannot be banned nor controlled.

Bitcoin is ultimate store of value and its popularity has strengthened over time and maximizes value compared to any other altcoin...why?:
If it can be shutdown, and have assets frozen by a bank or government, there would be no value
If it wasn't secure, there would be no value.
If it wasn't immutable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't globally distributed, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so strong, open-source decentralized and unstoppable, there would be no value.
If it wasn't so scarce, there would be no value.
If it was easy to spam transactions, there would be no value
If it required a central 3rd party to function, there would be no value
If it was stopped after all major banks on Earth banned in 2013 to today, there would be no value. (say "bitcoin" when transacting and watch the block of the transaction. simple fix=never mention "bitcoin").
If it didn't have the history of 8+ years (and still no hacker can exploit bitcoin blockchain), there would be no value
If it was exactly like fiat and only did transactions, there would be no value.

Bitcoin's value is worth hundreds of billions USD today. Altcoins however are scams, weak, pyramid schemes not offering these values.

Bitcoin has all the characteristics needed combined to hold the most value and increasing more than any other financial-asset option coming from the manipulated fiat central-banking debt-system. (more than stocks, more than houses, more than gold)

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

The best source for earn bitcoin I think is with trading, when I know bitcoin, I'm very interested and want to try mining, but after mining with 2 units S5 I do not get profit and I sell again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

I went with gambling

I mean  isn't trading a gamble anyway? your worrying if there isnt a scam or your
gambling on prices not moving up or down depending on what position you take.

I also tried gambling but I don't focus on it cause I know my money could easily loss, that's why I choose trading  as a source of income cause in trading you have the assurance that your money will not at high risk as long as you know how to work in trading
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

I went with gambling

I mean  isn't trading a gamble anyway? your worrying if there isnt a scam or your
gambling on prices not moving up or down depending on what position you take.

I also tried gambling but I don't focus on it cause I know my money could easily loss, that's why I choose trading  as a source of income cause in trading you have the assurance that your money will not at high risk as long as you know how to work in trading
Trading is also a high risk activity and if you do not have good skills you are just like gambling also which you will lose money overtime
due to lack of necessary skills required to be successful. Trading could give success but we should work hard on educating ourselves so we will be more consistent.

merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:12:13 PM

on my opinion the most profitable this time is signature campaign and social bounties which you don't need to invest money all we need is time , patient , perseverance , trading is also good but you need to focus on the trading site ... gambling has a 50/50 chance 50 good 50 bad so its risky
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:20:04 PM

on my opinion the most profitable this time is signature campaign and social bounties which you don't need to invest money all we need is time , patient , perseverance , trading is also good but you need to focus on the trading site ... gambling has a 50/50 chance 50 good 50 bad so its risky
I agree, signature and bounty campaigns are the best source because you don't need to have a capital to start, you just need to join a campaign and complete all the said requirements of the campaign manager and you earn it's either weekly or at the end of the campaign. A lot of people suggest that bounty is much better but be careful because some bounties doesn't end well.

ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 01:33:52 PM

signature campaigns and bounty sosmed do I think it is beneficial from the gambling also I think is profitable but enough harm ourselves at this time, we better find other than gambling is not good too.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: