Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:37:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195056 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

I don't know the HYIP, REvShare, MLM, Table, and Binary can help you teach or tell me how it works? The only I recognize in the choice is Trading, Gambling, and others. For me, the best source of income is the trading and the others. Trading you just wait and analyze very well the market chart. While waiting for the movement of the value of any cryptocurrency. I can do also others like joining to the signature campaign.
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:32:11 PM

Mining is the best source of bitcoin nowadays. Because whenever people transact their bitcoin with others third party I mean to miner get some extra bitcoin. But this extra bitcoin generates automatically.moreover we can earn more bitcoin from mining than trading. That's why mining is the best source of bitcoin.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
on my opinion the most profitable this time is signature campaign and social bounties which you don't need to invest money all we need is time , patient , perseverance , trading is also good but you need to focus on the trading site ... gambling has a 50/50 chance 50 good 50 bad so its risky

Yes boss you are right. Signature campaign is a good process to make bitcoin. We can easily make bitcoin without investing anything and it is the main point that I like the most.
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

I prefer trading, because here I am more comfortable 100% of us who play Bitcoin and in trading our capital is safer than in HYIP, ReVShare and because they will all be scam. Trading is the only way to earn Bitcoin income by using our experience and expertise. I think trading is the best source for finding the bitcoin at the moment and may still be the best source for generating Bitcoin in the future.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:29:39 AM

All the choice is good, but it will depend on the person.  For me, the best source of bitcoin is the trading activities, because you can earn while sleeping. Too risky but you should understand and predict the movement of the price. In the gambling, you might lose everything because of the greediness.  In gambling, you might lose or win it will depend on luck charm. 
raaaj202

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:33:41 AM

The best source is simple and easy - BUY bitcoins

Rather than shitposting in the forum to earn via signature campaigns, one should buy some bitcoin as a long term investment since they can sell it or trade on it to earn more.

Other than that offering services in bitcoin is a good method - where you are actually working to earn the money.
raaaj203

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:21:42 AM

The best source is to buy it if you need, signature campaign is risk free but the reward is low. If you are not a disciplined person don't go the route of  trading you can loss most of your investment. Hypes, Cloud mining don't go there at all
Advicerabi

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:45:57 AM

This is certainly a difficult question, because each has their own  advantages and every people have their own answer. And for me the best source of bitcoin is trading and join signature campaigns. All of that can give me more bitcoin or money.
Hanako

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:12:50 AM

First, i would recommend TRADING to earn Bitcoin as it is easy to deals with as long as you are well educated in TA's, FA's and reading charts and dealing with Fud news. This has been one i does to earn more profit and bitcoins. Secondly, you may opt to join signature campaigns as you just need to put effort and time to promote ICO'S in the market and instant money.No money invested just pure time and dedication. Third is gambling, as what goes around, the higher the risk, the higher the return  Smiley.play accordingly on what you afford to lose.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:24:26 PM

Mining is boundless. You can simply have BTC because of mining. Individuals these days burn through cash to put resources into some garbage ventures and betting without pondering what it can convey to them and what points of interest they may have. Putting all your cash-flow to fabricate your own mining framework is dependably the most ideal way which can help you to gather BTC for eternity
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:11:23 PM

I vote for others because I only join signature campaigns I don't have any money for the reason is i'm still studying and I think signature campaigns is a nice way to earn bitcoin because you don't have to invest any capital in it and you can earn some tokens or bitcoin by the end of the csmpaign it is very favorable for those users like me who don't have nothing to invest maybe someday if i'm already earning money i'll try investing and the other ways too.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:30:48 PM

I prefer trading, because here I am more comfortable 100% of us who play Bitcoin and in trading our capital is safer than in HYIP, ReVShare and because they will all be scam. Trading is the only way to earn Bitcoin income by using our experience and expertise. I think trading is the best source for finding the bitcoin at the moment and may still be the best source for generating Bitcoin in the future.
Exactly, trading is really the best source of bitcoin for us, we can earn infinite bitcoin as long as we have the skills and experience to buy low and sell high in trading, I am also a trader and trading is almost my main job, my income from trading can be said is pretty good. Also, I think if we have a good teamwork team, I suggest that we should research on the field ico, although many people say it is very risky and scam but we know clearly about it, we will realize that the bitcoin that can be earned from it is much larger than trading, risk is worthy

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 02:44:43 PM

i will say the fastest and big profit way to earn  bitcoin is HYIP, it brings profit everyday without doing not thing, but it is risky. so the better way is trading bitcoin, people know how to trade bitcoin will earn profit everyday, it can be risky too but it is a little safer than HYIP.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

I'm not really good at trading. That's why I prefer joining signature campaign as a source of earning bitcoin.
Actually,  I am think of gaining bitcoin through trading as another source of bitcoin. But it seems that I need to learn more about trading because it needs tricky strategies.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:38:54 PM

Trading is profitable if an individual has experience and knowledge to make a good trades. Bitcoin mining isn't profitable anymore cause blockchain is getting heavier with each blockchain mined. Signature campaigns can be considered as the beer money income if you are in the low ranks but are good if you are trying to earn Bitcoin without the investment of the FIAT money. I would recommend trading to everyone cause you can achieve great success with a little bit of luck. Analyzation of the current market charts can bring you the necessary knowledge that is needed for the successful trading.
ROTCIV75

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

Trading is profitable if an individual has experience and knowledge to make a good trades. Bitcoin mining isn't profitable anymore cause blockchain is getting heavier with each blockchain mined. Signature campaigns can be considered as the beer money income if you are in the low ranks but are good if you are trying to earn Bitcoin without the investment of the FIAT money. I would recommend trading to everyone cause you can achieve great success with a little bit of luck. Analyzation of the current market charts can bring you the necessary knowledge that is needed for the successful trading.

I tried trading and yes it is indeed a good source of bitcoin specially most altcoins are being pumped every day and once it's pumped you can convert it back to bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

I tried trading and yes it is indeed a good source of bitcoin specially most altcoins are being pumped every day and once it's pumped you can convert it back to bitcoin.
That's right and you have to be active all the time to ensure you will make a good and timely decision, anytime altcoins could pump so there is no reason you cannot make money if you consider it your passion and you work hard enough. Trading could be the best source of income especially if you have the skills because you will be consistent and consistency could bring a lot of profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:55:25 PM

If you are a good trader, and you have some capital, that's the best way to make BTCs: trading. For all the others the best way is to work hard on bounty campaigns, 19 hours a day, making articles, videos, sig campaigns, whatever necessary to earn what you need.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

i did trading back when bitcoin was still low, but now im doing signature campaigns and ads. Tried gambling but, nah. wasted money with no sure return of investment. but it's still up to you if you have the luck of heaven  Wink Grin Cheesy

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

i vote for hardwork like campaigns, safe and 100% effective
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: