Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:32:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax  (Read 339283 times)
Haze The Hobo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

We're trying to get together some development ideas for Zclassic, please join the new telegram or discord channels if you're interested in discussing:

https://t.me/joinchat/D03fJk7HaiPxwDc4o-u_wg

https://discordapp.com/invite/RNenQfx

This was his last message(december) on this thread..

I guess the grand masters idea was the pump & dump scheme using Bitcoin Private.

connivance to fraud and scam it is. Rhett's greed.

They've clearly stated, that ZCL will be left in it's current state.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/809o21/we_are_the_bitcoin_private_team_ama_at_7_pm_est/

BitcoinPrivate 9 points 7 days ago
We are going to continue keeping our ZCL network support (nodes, explorers, etc) alive until further notice. Otherwise, we have no development plans for ZCL. It is a community coin and the community can make pull requests if they want to continue development. All existing Zclassic software will remain on the z-classic GitHub repo.

How is that relevant ? That was a week ago.. in the middle of the pump.

How is that irrelevant? This information was given before snapshot, not after. There were clear signs on ZCL melting down after the snapshot. Developers told that they will leave the coin as it is and thousands of people told they are gonna dump the coin immediately.

So many gold diggers whining here about losing money. As I stated before, if you cannot read the signs, you deserve to lose your money.

Life's not fair, you should be happy that you even have extra money to invest, or throw into waste. There are millions of people living on the streets without fresh water, food, medical care, education.. and yet you are here whining on this forum because your own stupidity made you lose money.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldbit

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

We're trying to get together some development ideas for Zclassic, please join the new telegram or discord channels if you're interested in discussing:

I guess the grand masters idea was the pump & dump scheme using Bitcoin Private.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinPrivate/comments/809o21/we_are_the_bitcoin_private_team_ama_at_7_pm_est/

We are going to continue keeping our ZCL network support (nodes, explorers, etc) alive until further notice. Otherwise, we have no development plans for ZCL. It is a community coin and the community can make pull requests if they want to continue development. All existing Zclassic software will remain on the z-classic GitHub repo.

How is that irrelevant? This information was given before snapshot, not after. There were clear signs on ZCL melting down after the snapshot. Developers told that they will leave the coin as it is and thousands of people told they are gonna dump the coin immediately.

So many gold diggers whining here about losing money. As I stated before, if you cannot read the signs, you deserve to lose your money.

Life's not fair, you should be happy that you even have extra money to invest, or throw into waste. There are millions of people living on the streets without fresh water, food, medical care, education.. and yet you are here whining on this forum because your own stupidity made you lose money.

Take it and think with a clear mind. The probable cause is obviously there. The rest is moot and academic.
G7G

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

If you cannot read the signs, you deserve to lose your money.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:01:32 AM

Can't community effectely take over this and continue development? It's not a bad coin... It has good wallets too now.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Exhibiting each and every available facts is necessary but the obvious is his modus of launch and abandon repeatedly after gaining money detrimental/unjust according to common law practice. Is he above it?  Is crypto scams not covered by no country at all? I dont think so. The rest is moot and academic for the authorities. They just need to start and make this idiot a sample for scammers.
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

Lawsuit for what, you being stupid? Market took your money, not the developers. It's your own fault, if you didn't see the red warnings signs with huge letters saying "MASSIVE DUMP AFTER SNAPSHOT, BE READY TO SELL FAST OR LOSE YOUR MONEY". It was clear ZCL is going to crash.. I just cannot believe how stupid and greedy people can be. Never buy anything when the price is at it's peak.

You got FOMO reaction and just had to buy while the price was rocketing. Nothing new to crypto world, you just have to learn from your mistakes.

I have nothing to buy, but who are you? One of the developers or the lawyer Rhett? I guess you're connected to them or even one of them. You
Call your investors stupid? You're a real crook. And as for the lawsuit, you said correctly that the market took money and not the developers or Rhett. Yes you are not directly connected, but here you are guilty of another and I will not discuss the details with a scammer like you who laughs at deceived investors. A group lawsuit will be filed and we'll see which one of us is stupid.

I am not affiliated to ZCL or Rhett in any manner. I just find it ridiculous that people are crying here about losing money. You haven't been deceived in any way and there is nothing you can sue anybody for. Before investing always do some research on the matter you are about to invest in. If you don't know what you are investing in or don't understand the risks, it's better not to invest. If you just blindly pour money into random projects and hope you'll be a millionaire in the coming months, well you deserve to lose your money.

If you don't even care what happens to your money before the sht hits the fan, why do you cry afterwards? There were clear signs that ZCL price will drop massively after huge dumping made by people who are in it for the new coin called BTCP. If you cannot read these signs that very perfectly clear, you shouldn't invest at all, especially not into cryptos which are very volatile market. Better to keep your money in the bank and invest in some "safe" funds or stocks that you find safe.

You really don't understand? Do you know how fraud is regulated? Read the law who and how to be recognized as fraud. Playing on investor confidence is also considered a fraud and it does not exempt them from criminal liability. There are not 1 or 2 investors, there are a lot of people who are involved in this. Here is an even more important detail, as Rhett and his team (with the exception of some) behind the scenes have done some business, earning a profit before the crash. We have some proof of this. Despite the cost of time and money, we will do our best what would they answer. Also after our lawsuit, if we win, we will provide some materials to others that everyone could demand justice.

+1

clear and level headed thought Emilrrr.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

Don't be a prick, that reddit AMA was ONLY 2 days before the snapshot, pretty deep inside the pump.

fucking read the signs..and I didn't lose any money because I didn't invest in the fuckeing middle of the pump and warned others to stay away.
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Lawsuit for what, you being stupid? Market took your money, not the developers. It's your own fault, if you didn't see the red warnings signs with huge letters saying "MASSIVE DUMP AFTER SNAPSHOT, BE READY TO SELL FAST OR LOSE YOUR MONEY". It was clear ZCL is going to crash.. I just cannot believe how stupid and greedy people can be. Never buy anything when the price is at it's peak.

You got FOMO reaction and just had to buy while the price was rocketing. Nothing new to crypto world, you just have to learn from your mistakes.

I have nothing to buy, but who are you? One of the developers or the lawyer Rhett? I guess you're connected to them or even one of them. You
Call your investors stupid? You're a real crook. And as for the lawsuit, you said correctly that the market took money and not the developers or Rhett. Yes you are not directly connected, but here you are guilty of another and I will not discuss the details with a scammer like you who laughs at deceived investors. A group lawsuit will be filed and we'll see which one of us is stupid.

I am not affiliated to ZCL or Rhett in any manner. I just find it ridiculous that people are crying here about losing money. You haven't been deceived in any way and there is nothing you can sue anybody for. Before investing always do some research on the matter you are about to invest in. If you don't know what you are investing in or don't understand the risks, it's better not to invest. If you just blindly pour money into random projects and hope you'll be a millionaire in the coming months, well you deserve to lose your money.

If you don't even care what happens to your money before the sht hits the fan, why do you cry afterwards? There were clear signs that ZCL price will drop massively after huge dumping made by people who are in it for the new coin called BTCP. If you cannot read these signs that very perfectly clear, you shouldn't invest at all, especially not into cryptos which are very volatile market. Better to keep your money in the bank and invest in some "safe" funds or stocks that you find safe.

You really don't understand? Do you know how fraud is regulated? Read the law who and how to be recognized as fraud. Playing on investor confidence is also considered a fraud and it does not exempt them from criminal liability. There are not 1 or 2 investors, there are a lot of people who are involved in this. Here is an even more important detail, as Rhett and his team (with the exception of some) behind the scenes have done some business, earning a profit before the crash. We have some proof of this. Despite the cost of time and money, we will do our best what would they answer. Also after our lawsuit, if we win, we will provide some materials to others that everyone could demand justice.

Laws are different in each country. Where I live cryptocurrencies cannot be compared to normal instruments. If I lose money, I cannot reduce it in taxation. If I gain money from cryptocurrencies it will be taxed as normal income, not investment income. Even this supports the fact, that cryptos are not real investment instruments. At least not in my country. There are some stock exchanges that provide trackers which are tied to BTC or ETH and if you buy these and earn money, then it will be investment income.

I doubt that losing money in ZCL will get Rhett or any ZCL team member convicted by any court of law in any country. You lost money purely because of your own stupidity.
Besides what comes to Rhett and ZCL team earning money, it was clearly stated that they have ZCL and will sell it to fund BTCP project. There even was ZCL donation pool where mined ZCL went directly to developers. Even I participated in the donation pool mining and was happy to get BTCP in return instead of ZCL.

The manner in which his launched cryptocoin is played/mastermind constitutes to fraud in every definition of fraud in all country where fraud is illegal. One good thing on this is the culprit is known and the details of scams are publicly available and directly coming from him. stone-hard evidences. Good luck to him. his lawyer will defend him only for the money he will pay, but that attorney knows this idiot is a lost cause. 10-15 years I think base on some that I looked at with huge penalties also to make statement to the whole crypto community.
G7G

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Don't be a prick, that reddit AMA was ONLY 2 days before the snapshot, pretty deep inside the pump.

fucking read the signs..and I didn't lose any money because I didn't invest in the fuckeing middle of the pump and warned others to stay away.
Rhett fraudulent scheme is quite clear. But cryptocurrencies are just  Ponzi schemes. And many greedy young man like Rhett want to get rich soon. 
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

The manner in which his launched cryptocoin is played/mastermind constitutes to fraud in every definition of fraud in all country where fraud is illegal. One good thing on this is the culprit is known and the details of scams are publicly available and directly coming from him. stone-hard evidences. Good luck to him. his lawyer will defend him only for the money he will pay, but that attorney knows this idiot is a lost cause. 10-15 years I think base on some that I looked at with huge penalties also to make statement to the whole crypto community.

I can guarantee this is not a fraud here. If someone tried to sue Rhett or ZCL team in my country with the "evidence" you are providing.. most likely the judge would laugh at their face. You being stupid doesn't make anyone guilty to a fraud. There are thousands of people happy at what they got. Some got money out of ZCL, some got money out of ZCL and BTCP on top of that. Some were stupid and bought ZCL at 100-200$ and ended up crying.

How many people have sued Satoshi or BTC community for losing money in BTC peak drop? 19k$ -> 6k$. How many people sold in panic ending up losing hundreds of thousands? Same thing here, only responsible person is you.
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

I can guarantee this is not a fraud here. If someone tried to sue Rhett or ZCL team in my country with the "evidence" you are providing.. most likely the judge would laugh at their face. You being stupid doesn't make anyone guilty to a fraud. There are thousands of people happy at what they got. Some got money out of ZCL, some got money out of ZCL and BTCP on top of that. Some were stupid and bought ZCL at 100-200$ and ended up crying.

How many people have sued Satoshi or BTC community for losing money in BTC peak drop? 19k$ -> 6k$. How many people sold in panic ending up losing hundreds of thousands? Same thing here, only responsible person is you.

Directly(him only) and/or connivance to fraud and/or thru pump and dump schemes which he knew from the start. The motives are there. Clear evidences coming from him directly publicly posted. This is really not looking good for him and his associates. We should not be blind and bend the law for some ones gain by fraudulent manner. That is bad.  
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Directly(him only) and/or connivance to fraud and/or thru pump and dump schemes which he knew from the start. The motives are there. Clear evidences coming from him directly publicly posted. This is really not looking good for him and his associates. We should not be blind and bend the law for some ones gain by fraudulent manner. That is bad.  

When you post me law text what states that cryptocurrency market crashing because of HUMAN BEINGS selling their coins was a fraud of developers, then I'll believe it was a fraud and is punishable by law. Until you can prove to me that Rhett or ZCL teams own any of these exchanges where trading happened and caused ZCL price to crash, they are clearly innocent.
oldbit

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

When you post me law text what states that cryptocurrency market crashing because of HUMAN BEINGS selling their coins was a fraud of developers, then I'll believe it was a fraud and is punishable by law. Until you can prove to me that Rhett or ZCL teams own any of these exchanges where trading happened and caused ZCL price to crash, they are clearly innocent.

The manner which the fraud is committed is pretty universal in laws of every country where fraud is punishable. Being cryptocurreny is irrelevant. The "manner", that is only what the law will need to enumerate from his schemes. Let us not bend the law. You can clearly see his modus or should I say evil scheme, that is brighter than daylight. This is not the best time to be his associate.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:01:49 PM
Merited by snowyNNN (2)

Who didn't think this would happen?

Before fork:

After fork:

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

pre-planned pump and dump of Rhett is clear now. But it is our mistake, We should never trust a greedy kid

It's so painful. I had thought Zclassic would be different not knowing It was another well thought out pump and dump scheme. Sorry to unsuspecting noobs that got burned. But after the pump comes the dump. Noobs won't learn

no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

I wouldn't say for sure that this Rhett guy could go to jail, but it certainly is a dangerous game that he is played. If there really was a case being made against him, I wouldn't want to change positions with him regardless of all the BTCP he owns. It could very ugly for him in front of a court.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

Just one before snapshot when price saw major drop and reached at around $78 I was about to take risk. It was my good being lucky I postponed the decision as my sixth sense was alarming me of something bad coming here. I let it go and now feel happy of not being greedy that time and saved me lot of money which could vanish easily.
ShinyDiscoBalls

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

Do you see a pattern there?

PoW: Equihash
Bitcoin Private will use the same privacy technology as ZClassic.
Total eventual supply: 21,000,000 (21 million), as per Bitcoin (Unchanged from Zclassic)
Difficulty adjustment algorithm: Digishield V3 (Unchanged from Zcash)
Difficulty adjusts each block (Unchanged from Zclassic)
Symbol: BTCP

There was no need to do a fork.

All they had to do is to rebrand it.

This was merely an excuse for a pump and dump.

Sadly for Rhett and Tai Zen who has been very active at promoting this scam, they are based in the USA.

Expect to hear from the SEC very soon.

agrar

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:42:58 PM

The ZClassic team exchanged their ZCLs & now own $50M in btc... simple as that! KEEEP YOUR BITCOINS! DO NOT SELL OR EXCHANGE TO ANY OTHER CURRENCY. DO NOT GET FOOLED BY ANY1, PLEASE! Do not let banks, exchange platforms & some other huge btc holders take your profit, potencial, ideas & future opportunities. Their idea is to take control over the whole industry, manipulate the future & establish bulletproof monopolised administrational patterns of acquiring btc's. If you have an idea keep it to yourself until you are ready to make it happen & take advantage of it. TRADE IS OVER, BTC IS GOLD(few other currencies too). DO NOT LET ANY1 TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU PROMISES IN RETURN, PLEASE! BE WISE!!
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

This pump and dump was only caused by the ingenuity of people! when you see the price going straight up like that only for a collaboration wit btcprivate you know its just a speculation, if you were in from the beginning you would have been lucky but buying at the top is always the wrong thing to do, always but at the dip!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: