Bitcoin Forum
January 16, 2019, 07:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 98400 times)
josh20

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

TheZoneList - Best Faucet List Script

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 06:29:37 AM

Mex you are doing a great Job on FaucetHub.io you really are  Smiley

heck i might start using it to build my own faucet but only when ya script comes out Smiley coz i know it would be better
Thanks, Josh, appreciate it Smiley

You might wait 1-2 months, can't guarantee I'll make that faucet script before that. You can always use a different script, faucetbox's, for example, until I make the new one.

i dont mind its not gonna happen any time soon anyway  Smiley

. Crypto We Trust
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:52:39 AM

This site will have an faucet list like faucetbox have?

In my opnion you can do something similar to bit.makejar.com... Where people can filter, sort, and thins like that...

Because the list of faucetbox is a bit stranger and don't show the rewards/timer.
bitcoinistx

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:03:11 AM

Mex you are doing a great Job on FaucetHub.io you really are  Smiley

heck i might start using it to build my own faucet but only when ya script comes out Smiley coz i know it would be better

You might wait 1-2 months, can't guarantee I'll make that faucet script before that. You can always use a different script, faucetbox's, for example, until I make the new one.

i dont mind its not gonna happen any time soon anyway  Smiley

i think so

i use epay.info, its ready and has 8 coin and over 900,000 user

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 11:04:11 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 09:35:54 AM by ahmedjadoon

Mex you are doing a great Job on FaucetHub.io you really are  Smiley

i dont mind its not gonna happen any time soon anyway  Smiley

i think so

i use epay.info, its ready and has 8 coin and over 900,000 user

epay.info is not safe. They don't even have 2FA feature or any other advanced security measures which Faucethub plan to implement.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1035

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:23:20 PM

The ePay.info system is the best that exists containing the best faucets rotator and when there are reviews is to improve even more not to be cursing one or the other or another ... just check the problem seek the cause and solve, ...

I got a payment to Epay from here http://www.crypticcoinage.com/ funny thing is I do not have an account with my current wallet.
Epay does not automatically create a new account like faucetbox does.

crypticcoinage sent my balance without any due diligence, they failed, also why the panic from faucets moving to Epay especially when faucetbox is still active for a while yet.

I urge all faucet owners just have a little patience then when the time comes make a smooth transition to an easy to use Bitcoin Faucet micropayment service
This is faucethub.io pre-ann topic. Not sure what does epay discussion have to do here. If they paid you, cool, if not, cool again. Go discuss about their service on their thread. Smiley

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:29:20 PM

Just to warn users, that is all , I now delete comment, you delete quote.

And its gone.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:32:09 PM

Just to warn users, that is all , I now delete comment, you delete quote.
No worries, I'll leave it. I don't feel any threat from epay's side to be honest.
It's just kind of weird discussing 1 thing on the topic of another thing ;p that's all.

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.
donaldbitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:11:06 PM

actually i'm going to use epay until your micro-payment service is ready. because no other option at the moment.
i just trust with your business  Grin

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:11:52 PM

actually i'm going to use epay until your micro-payment service is ready. because no other option at the moment.
damn, man. I'm really happy to hear that Smiley

Can't wait until it's done

grosminer

Activity: 693

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:13:27 PM

Why you want to switch already.? Faucetbox is still working.. and faucethub.io will be ready BEFORE faucetbox closes...
(Well that's what Mexicantarget said)

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:14:04 PM

Hey, I'm planning to add that feature on faucethub and many other security ones Cheesy

***Previous one has been edited  Grin Grin Grin***

Waiting Waiting, a lot of Waiting for arrival of your project... When it will come???  Cry Cry Cry

Not sure, lol.

There's going to be a lot of useful tools for faucet owners, since I'm creating this project with them as a priority.
Admins need to be secured from losing money from malicious users, at any cost.

Thank you very much for that!
That was the main reason why many faucets just disappear. Anyone would be upset when bot will clean his balance overnight. After several such attacks owner just leave empty faucet and forgot about it.
I hope that your project will succeed, and now finally balances will be safe!

Join the
ICO now

█████
██████████
██████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████      ██
███████████████████████████     ████████
████████████████████████    ██████████████
   ███████████████████    ████████████████████
██    ████████████      ████████████████████████
████    ████████     ███████████████████████████████
██████    ████    ████████████████████████████████████
████████          ██████████████████████████████████████
████      ████       █████████████████████████████████
██    ████████████      ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████      ██████████████████████
  ██████████████████████    █████████████████
██████████████████████████      █████████
████████████████████████████      ██
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
███████████
  █████
Join our
BOUNTY
donaldbitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:15:51 PM

Why you want to switch already.? Faucetbox is still working.. and faucethub.io will be ready BEFORE faucetbox closes...
(Well that's what Mexicantarget said)

i'll keep faucetbox on my site till it close.
but some members ask to support epay,..etc

mostly i'll support all micro-wallet services but i will suggest FaucetHub.io when its ready to my members  Wink

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:41:53 PM

The first pictures looks good. My advice from my experiences, buy an SSL Certificate from Cloudflare which supports all browsers, not only the modern browsers. There are still people who surf using XP and still can't access site since the OS or Browser is not supported by the free SSL Certificate.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:47:25 PM

The first pictures looks good. My advice from my experiences, buy an SSL Certificate from Cloudflare which supports all browsers, not only the modern browsers. There are still people who surf using XP and still can't access site since the OS or Browser is not supported by the free SSL Certificate.
Hey, thanks for the feedback.

I'm going to buy a cert on site's launch. I'm going to make this a secure service for both, users and admins Smiley

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:16:24 AM

Planning to use it on my faucet too.

Thank you for your work.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 11:28:25 AM

Planning to use it on my faucet too.

Thank you for your work.
Very glad to hear! Thanks

donaldbitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:25:37 PM

we're all waiting to use your service on our faucets, because we need someone trusted as like mexicantarget.

but take your time on it to make it easy and protected, this is most important  Wink

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 04:13:22 PM

we're all waiting to use your service on our faucets, because we need someone trusted as like mexicantarget.

but take your time on it to make it easy and protected, this is most important  Wink
I'll have to make it secure. I don't pay much attention on design, I tried to make it as minimalist possible, but functional with great performance.

Thanks for your trust man, appreciate it

Crystal11

Activity: 526

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:29:16 PM

+1
Thank you thank you thank you, excellent suggestion, i'm one of those people which can't access some websites due to SLL problem within/through Chrome  Cry. On faucetbox i didn't had such problem and i still visit the FaucetBOX without the headache/time consuming to be needed to switch browser  Grin.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐  Hire one or work as FREELANCER for Bitcoin▐ Get paid from posting in the Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim crypto coins to faucethub with Freebcc▐ Get Dogetoshi every 1 minut from the Express Autofaucet in your Faucethub balance▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1003

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:36:00 PM

I'll have to make it secure. I don't pay much attention on design, I tried to make it as minimalist possible, but functional with great performance.

Thanks for your trust man, appreciate it
Yes actually security should be considered more important rather than design. Screenshot look really nice and it looks like most of the pages have been developed, waiting to see fully developed platform with working api and script.

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.