Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2018, 10:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 98230 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1005

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:15:15 PM

Ok folks, I'm going to leak something which will create a lot of (positive) confusion and a lot of discussion.

It'll be posted in an hour from now.

I'm excited.

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alamin99

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:23:30 PM

Ok folks, I'm going to leak something which will create a lot of (positive) confusion and a lot of discussion.

I'm excited.

I'm also excited...  Grin Grin Grin

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

Good to hear that you don't have problems. Let's hope that to the moment of relase will be like that.
I think, you should find maybe 3-4 faucet owners that will test migration and script a bit earlier..

About Ad Network
+1 very interesting idea, but i have seen few projects like this and they have been not lucky with development. Probably with network you will have much more problems. Hopefully not, but i think that better will be relase faucet script and network separately.

Hey, I'll have to run a beta test on my sites first, don't want to put anyone's money in risk/danger before I make sure everything works fine.
I'll use it on pokebits.com or faucetgame.com probably and see how it goes.

Beta will be open for everyone, so they can try and see if everything works as it should.

Regarding ad network, I'm confident there wont be any issues, since it'll be written from scratch and it'll be quite unique, not a shared/bought script.

Thanks

I have access to few faucets that are running with faucetbox script. They are empty now - owner (my friend) withdrew from "faucet business" because have no more patience for bots. For sure i can take control of them and try your new scripts and all the stuff. Anyway shortly they will completely goes down, so for him it doesn't matter. As i'm not coder i can give you many info from the customer side. Just saying Wink
(He have btc, ltc, doge and dash faucets - links i can give you in PM)

I'm excited.

Show me what you got!  Grin Grin

AIDUS
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  PRE-SALE START
11 DEC 2018
AvalonRychmon

Activity: 139
Merit: 24

Gr8.cc - Faucet Script

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:45:21 PM

Good Morning MexicanTarget,

I would like to asked if with your new script you would mind including a list of variables.
Biggest issue I had with FB Script when I started coding my site was figuring out what variable did what.

By Variables I mean "balance, reward, wait_time" etc.

Thanks,
AvalonRychmon.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

Alright, here it is.

You might see something "weird" which you might have not seen ever before from microwallet providers. Feel free to speculate Smiley

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:47:31 PM

Good Morning MexicanTarget,

I would like to asked if with your new script you would mind including a list of variables.
Biggest issue I had with FB Script when I started coding my site was figuring out what variable did what.

By Variables I mean "balance, reward, wait_time" etc.

Thanks,
AvalonRychmon.
Hey man,

yeah, piece of cake Smiley

DanWalker

Activity: 691

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:48:25 PM

looking good cant wait!!

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:52:06 PM

Alright, here it is.

You might see something "weird" which you might have not seen ever before from microwallet providers. Feel free to speculate Smiley

http://i.imgur.com/LAwPjmB.png

Not sure.. But one thing that for sure is new, is "Do you run a faucet using FaucetBox.com or Paytoshi.org? Migrate Today ->" other thing that i don't remember is "Withdraw" option.

AIDUS
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  PRE-SALE START
11 DEC 2018
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:54:32 PM

Alright, here it is.

Not sure.. But one thing that for sure is new, is "Do you run a faucet using FaucetBox.com or Paytoshi.org? Migrate Today ->" other thing that i don't remember is "Withdraw" option.
No, it's there though ;p look a bit closer, heh

keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:04:41 PM

Alright, here it is.

No, it's there though ;p look a bit closer, heh

Ok.. Other thing that i don't get is "FREE Top-up; Fill your faucet for FREE". In first look i thought that it is something about donations, but now .. i'm not sure. Can you say something more about this "surprise"?

AIDUS
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  ▼▲
▼▲
▼▲
  PRE-SALE START
11 DEC 2018
isen

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:40:51 PM

I am not sure but I think that the "FREE Top-up; Fill your faucet for FREE" option from the left menu is the 'weird' thing that mexicantarget is talking about,it sounds very interesting but I can't imagine what exactly it is,maybe it has  to do with the advertising network he is planning to launch soon.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

josh20

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

TheZoneList - Best Faucet List Script

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 05:45:42 PM

wow hmm  have never seen FREE TOP UP  before on other microwallet  providers hmmm i wonder what it could be maybe a place you can earn satoshi hmm got me thinking as well
so far looks great

. Crypto We Trust
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1076

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:15:53 PM

Alright, here it is.

I think that this option FREE Top-up; Fill your faucet for FREE means that the deposits will be free of charge.If this is true it is a great thing for faucet owners.It's strange to me that no one has not realized that,probably seems like an impossible option Smiley

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:17:29 PM

If you noticed
FREE Top-up; Fill your faucet for FREE
You're right. It doesn't mean there wont be a deposit fee, this is totally different ;p

I'm reinventing faucet business with this.
It's something quite unique and everyone will be able to run faucets for free. You wont have to deposit any money/bitcoin into your accounts.
It's not related to donations though. (There are going to be donations as well on the site, so you can tip/donate to your favorite faucets with just 1 click Smiley )

It's not either related to the advertising network I've mentioned.

@Lucius - Nothing is impossible Smiley))

vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:19:49 PM

If you noticed
You're right. It doesn't mean there wont be a deposit fee, this is totally different ;p

It's something quite unique and everyone will be able to run faucets for free. You wont have to deposit any money/bitcoin into your accounts.
It's not related to donations though. (There are going to be donations as well on the site, so you can tip/donate to your favorite faucets with just 1 click Smiley )

First of all nothing is free
Either you will require a user to perform a CPA where it makes you money by them doing things and you rewarding them with free bitcoins

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:22:44 PM

If you noticed

Either you will require a user to perform a CPA where it makes you money by them doing things and you rewarding them with free bitcoins
By free I mean it's not charged and they wont have to deposit any money on it, so it is "FREE"

adverb
without cost or payment.
"ladies were admitted free"
synonyms:   without charge, free of charge, for nothing, complimentary, gratis, gratuitous, at no cost; informalfor free, on the house
"elementary education should be free"

vodaljepa

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:27:10 PM

If you noticed

By free I mean it's not charged and they wont have to deposit any money on it, so it is "FREE"

adverb
without cost or payment.

So in other words you will need the user to perform a task to get free bitcoins probably making the user complete a CPA offer, so no it's not free
Time isn't free

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:28:30 PM

If you noticed

adverb
without cost or payment.

So in other words you will need the user to perform a task to get free bitcoins, so no it's not free
Time isn't free
Man, I could sit here and argue/debate with you about quantum physics, but I'm not going to.

Time is non existent.

Anyway. You can feel free to speculate. Nothing wrong with that.

vodaljepa

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:31:03 PM

I will tell you I told you so, just admit it dude
The user will need to perform some kind of task which earns you money and you reward them with free bitcoins
 http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/14/time-is-money/

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:33:11 PM

I will tell you I told you so, just admit it dude
The user will need to perform some kind of task which earns you money and you reward them with free bitcoins
 http://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/05/14/time-is-money/
I just want to keep the thread active for users who're interested about this service I'll be launching, not users who want to be right or wrong on bitcointalk micro earnings service section.

Either way, either time exists, or doesn't exist, or it's valuable, it's totally offtopic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.