Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116648 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

It's great to put another options when logging in aside from solvemedia. Because, I've experienced error there when I'm using shared IP network, not my fault but the ISP. Recaptcha is good, but slow. There's other with slide captcha which I'm totally fine. Anyways, aside from ETH withdrawals delay, my BTC withdrawal is still an unconfirmed transaction, so do the others. How long to wait? I don't know. It is my first time to wait for more than 3 days now.  Smiley
Not sure about your BTC withdrawal.
Can you please open a ticket through: https://faucethub.io/ticket/fh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
detromix87

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:48:39 PM

Hello @mexicantarget
You have bug in PTCWALL:
Error!
There is an issue with the Site's Postback url Please inform the Site admin. If You are the Site admin Please check your postback url, it is currently set as Unvalidated
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:30:40 PM

Hello @mexicantarget
You have bug in PTCWALL:
Error!
There is an issue with the Site's Postback url Please inform the Site admin. If You are the Site admin Please check your postback url, it is currently set as Unvalidated
Fixed. Just saw this message ;p
riddy09

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:13:15 AM

It's great to put another options when logging in aside from solvemedia. Because, I've experienced error there when I'm using shared IP network, not my fault but the ISP. Recaptcha is good, but slow. There's other with slide captcha which I'm totally fine. Anyways, aside from ETH withdrawals delay, my BTC withdrawal is still an unconfirmed transaction, so do the others. How long to wait? I don't know. It is my first time to wait for more than 3 days now.  Smiley

Okay, I've submitted a ticket in the FaucetHub support and the response was this lol "Please do not contact support regarding unconfirmed transactions, we are not in control of the blockchain."

I guess, there's really no way, but to wait. Take note it's a December 8 transaction. I'm going to try another withdrawal today and let's see if the new 400 satoshi fee could make a difference in the transaction. I'm actually thinking now to just find other cryptocurrencies or find alternatives to withdraw like Doge or Litecoin and then exchange it, but not sure if that will be a good idea as I have my Bitcoin as my primary wallet connected to my bank.
Sweetasdad

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Why does EVERYTHING pointing to FaucetHub.io is SOOOO Damn SLOOOOOOW ?...Get rid of those CRAP/SHIT Popup/Popunder Ads the ONLY thing that actually works...
Sweetasdad

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:48:00 PM

Hello @mexicantarget
You have bug in PTCWALL:
Error!
Fixed. Just saw this message ;p

@mexicantarget...the ONLY thing that is actually working is your Ads ?...the only thing that works without a hitch at ALL Faucets.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:44:51 PM

It's great to put another options when logging in aside from solvemedia. Because, I've experienced error there when I'm using shared IP network, not my fault but the ISP. Recaptcha is good, but slow. There's other with slide captcha which I'm totally fine. Anyways, aside from ETH withdrawals delay, my BTC withdrawal is still an unconfirmed transaction, so do the others. How long to wait? I don't know. It is my first time to wait for more than 3 days now.  Smiley

Okay, I've submitted a ticket in the FaucetHub support and the response was this lol "Please do not contact support regarding unconfirmed transactions, we are not in control of the blockchain."

I guess, there's really no way, but to wait. Take note it's a December 8 transaction. I'm going to try another withdrawal today and let's see if the new 400 satoshi fee could make a difference in the transaction. I'm actually thinking now to just find other cryptocurrencies or find alternatives to withdraw like Doge or Litecoin and then exchange it, but not sure if that will be a good idea as I have my Bitcoin as my primary wallet connected to my bank.
Looked into it, unconfirmed tx. 400 satoshi fee is very, very low Sad

riddy09

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

Thank you very much, Admin. I've successfully withdrawn another one BTC yesterday, sent, and it's already confirmed transaction within that day, too. Now, the December 8 unconfirmed transaction makes me wonder, why is that still pending? Actually, they have the same fee still 300 satoshis not 400.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d48ee5f01cd98ea506f32958b12253ce9552f91135c6ca5294340db575bcc624
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:51:53 AM

Thank you very much, Admin. I've successfully withdrawn another one BTC yesterday, sent, and it's already confirmed transaction within that day, too. Now, the December 8 unconfirmed transaction makes me wonder, why is that still pending? Actually, they have the same fee still 300 satoshis not 400.

https://blockchain.info/tx/d48ee5f01cd98ea506f32958b12253ce9552f91135c6ca5294340db575bcc624
Don't worry about the tx, it'll eventually get picked by some miner, sooner or later Smiley
Sweetasdad

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:21 PM

Nothing been done about how slow and lagging your site is ?...too much tequila!.

Don't worry about the tx, it'll eventually get picked by some miner, sooner or later Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:53:32 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 10:58:49 PM by Crystal11

Hi,
Houston we have a problem  Grin
At the time when Faucethub has been launched , 1 DASH was ~$10 and now 1 DASH is $1100.
Of course DASH was not applied on Faucethub since day 1 but anyway was at a lower price ,maybe around $100.
The minimum to withdraw DASH from Faucethub it is established to 0.001 DASH which i guess hasn't been changed since then which is very high for the faucet claimers according to the new prices.
An average claim from a DASH  faucet is around 0.00000200 DASH/1 hourclaim or so . To reach minimum 0.001 Dash to withdraw, it will take ages to me and other claimers .

And i assume it is difficult for other crypto as well to withdraw because their prices has changed over time .

What are the chances to lower the minimum withdraw amounts according to the new prices if you think it is needed for some crypto? (Update on faucethub withdrawal amounts page)
Do not rush, take your time to analyze the minimum withdrawal amounts  Smiley
All i want to remind you that now it is harder to collect crypto from faucets and minimum claim is much lowered because crypto currencies value keeps increasing over time Smiley

Thank you.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:25:35 AM

I hope the premium account price will reduce.
The bitcoin price gone up few times and I think it might not be worth the price to purchase premium account.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

I hope the premium account price will reduce.
The bitcoin price gone up few times and I think it might not be worth the price to purchase premium account.
Indeed, it might not worth it to buy premium.
Also, we should contact blockchain CEO and ask him lower the fees for those transactions, or even easier, I could increase user withdraw fees.
 Angry

Hi,
At the time when Faucethub has been launched , 1 DASH was ~$10 and now 1 DASH is $1100.
Of course DASH was not applied on Faucethub since day 1 but anyway was at a lower price ,maybe around $100.
The minimum to withdraw DASH from Faucethub it is established to 0.001 DASH which i guess hasn't been changed since then which is very high for the faucet claimers according to the new prices.
An average claim from a DASH  faucet is around 0.00000200 DASH/1 hourclaim or so . To reach minimum 0.001 Dash to withdraw, it will take ages to me and other claimers .

And i assume it is difficult for other crypto as well to withdraw because their prices has changed over time .

What are the chances to lower the minimum withdraw amounts according to the new prices if you think it is needed for some crypto? (Update on faucethub withdrawal amounts page)
All i want to remind you that now it is harder to collect crypto from faucets and minimum claim is much lowered because crypto currencies value keeps increasing over time Smiley

Thank you.
I'll see what I can do about altcoin withdrawal fees. I'll take care of most things after new year, though
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

Hi,

Thank you.

It would be nice to have lower withdrawal limits, but another option could be to use the exchange. It is fun to follow from closeby the different values of the coins and than exchange at the right time  Smiley.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:41:19 PM

it will be nice if you add some new coins on faucethub.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:10:40 AM

@mexicantarget :  can you add ETN (electroneum)  , or XMR (Monero) to Faucethub? These are CPU mineable coins so you can use your miners on Faucethub where you can create your own pool, this way your revenues can be higher than with coinhive, also you can reward the miners higher

also i asked few months ago for new feature (yes i know you are busy), to send directly to another FH user satoshis , something like tip, but normal "bank-like" transfer?
I mean send to FH nick, not to his crypto address. it could be very useful
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:20:56 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 07:15:53 PM by mexicantarget

https://faucethub.io/news/post/112

@mexicantarget :  can you add ETN (electroneum)  , or XMR (Monero) to Faucethub? These are CPU mineable coins so you can use your miners on Faucethub where you can create your own pool, this way your revenues can be higher than with coinhive, also you can reward the miners higher

also i asked few months ago for new feature (yes i know you are busy), to send directly to another FH user satoshis , something like tip, but normal "bank-like" transfer?

I need to research ETN. Heard of it, heard it's hyped as hell, but not sure why.
I'll be adding XMR in the future.

Regarding that "tip" feature, I'll be adding it in the future as well. Can't give an ETA, though.
Bitman73

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:54:16 PM

Hello, I have a payment from FH from 8 days ago that has the message 'REMOVED/EXPIRED' on the Blockchain Blocktrail

I wouldn't message you about unconfirmed transactions, as I know you aren't in control of the time it takes to confirm but this is different.

What the heck happens to these payments now?

tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

https://faucethub.io/news/post/112

I need to research ETN. Heard of it, heard it's hyped as hell, but not sure why.
I'll be adding XMR in the future.

Regarding that "tip" feature, I'll be adding it in the future as well. Can't give an ETA, though.

ETN has a same logic , blockchain, wallet (payment ID), everything than XMR, also algo is the same, cryptonight. so when you decide to add XMR, you can make ETN in the same step also Smiley
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

HOW LONG for ETH?

This currency is in maintenance mode.
Deposits will not be processed until the maintenance is over.

upcomingcarsreview.com
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: