Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 suspended on 16st Mar 2021  (Read 143290 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:45:24 AM

* 0-confirmation deposits now work for deposits up to 0.2 BTC (was up to 0.1 BTC)

i am very interested in knowing what are the steps you take in order to make sure about these types of transactions to go through and not drop out of mempool or get double spent for example.
specially these days that memory pool is filled with transactions and i am sure many users are still not paying a lot of attention to what appropriate fees they should include for a high priority transaction.
Every decision is been made after alot of thinking and to face the consequences after making that decision.

So I am sure he got a plan for it. Smiley

well, i am particularly interested in this topic of accepting 0 confirmation transactions and i would love to know more about those "plans".

as an example so you know what i mean, blockcypher has a neat API that has a unique feature called "Transaction Confidence" that is presented as a percentage and shows the likelihood of an attempted double-spend succeeding against a transaction. you can see it both in their blockexplorer when you search a TXID and also get it from their API.

you can read the details here:
https://www.blockcypher.com/dev/bitcoin/#confidence-factor

--looking for signature--

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS

Just minutes ago I have pushed some large changes:

* Users now have LEVELS, the more you play the higher level you get. Levels will open a way for new awesome things: faucet will depend on user level, there will be rakeback with % depending on level. Levels will unlock customization features too.
* 0-confirmation deposits now work for deposits up to 0.2 BTC (was up to 0.1 BTC)
* slightly changed page design

Stay tuned for more exciting changes! Levels open a lot of possibilities and we will keep working to make YD even cooler!

Cheers,
Ethan

BTW: we are running a wagering competition, check it out at https://yolodice.com/#bonus

What does it mean? Do you have more feature to unlock after pass some level? Can you please list it? May be it will help them to know what to achieve next, just some opinion though. And btw congrats on your new updates and promo but still I like to join other promo except wagering competition because lack of money to beat whale player there Grin
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:41:33 PM

They are doing a good work on notifying people. I do however have one concern, shouldn’t EVERYONE be notified when there is a change instead of just investors ? Don’t we have all right to know what changes have been implemented or not ?

I guess they should give similar importance to gamblers as well, for a healthy balance and environment.
While I agree that news about upgrades, information about new features shouldn't be limited to one group of users.
At the same time I know that most users don't care about updates all that much.
I would imagine that a great number of people are using throwaway email accounts and don't even check them.
Whenever updates come out, we don't pick and choose who the updates/notifications go to.  We post about them here, and most of the time on the Twitter as well.  Ethan_nx usually posts the changes in the YD chat as well, so there's plenty of ways to receive news.

It's not as if we're singling anyone out.  When updates and news go out, they're for everyone, not just investors.
Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

* Users now have LEVELS, the more you play the higher level you get. Levels will open a way for new awesome things: faucet will depend on user level, there will be rakeback with % depending on level. Levels will unlock customization features too.

Stay tuned for more exciting changes! Levels open a lot of possibilities and we will keep working to make YD even cooler!

Cheers,
Ethan

BTW: we are running a wagering competition, check it out at https://yolodice.com/#bonus

What does it mean? Do you have more feature to unlock after pass some level? Can you please list it? May be it will help them to know what to achieve next, just some opinion though. And btw congrats on your new updates and promo but still I like to join other promo except wagering competition because lack of money to beat whale player there Grin
Specific details for what leveling unlocks will come later.  Right now there is only the basic implementation of levels.  Later on ethan_nx will decide and announce what the specifics of the faucet levels, rakeback percentages, and customization features will be.  In his original post announcing the changes, he just meant that this will lay the groundwork for future features.  Nothing specific is public yet. Smiley
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:50:21 PM

Cheers,
Ethan

Just visit your site and the updates looks very good. Especially the level system, i think will help YD to grow more.
Congrats guys, keep up the good (and hard) job.

Btw, did you find the Progressive Jackpot system that suits you most?
This is another good addition for YD, imho... Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

I think there is still no any features for higher level users. Also i found quite confusing terms regarding users level..
Right now XP (experience points) = wagered amount only. To level up you need to wager. 1 XP = 1 BTC wagered.

You need to wager 1 BTC to level up  Huh But i am already in level 3 just after wagering 0.001BTC.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

Cheers,
Ethan

Specific details for what leveling unlocks will come later.  Right now there is only the basic implementation of levels.  Later on ethan_nx will decide and announce what the specifics of the faucet levels, rakeback percentages, and customization features will be.  In his original post announcing the changes, he just meant that this will lay the groundwork for future features.  Nothing specific is public yet. Smiley

Will wait for that time come, really addict to play on yolodice for sure, need time to save some btc to gamble here. Wondering what surprise will he gives to us again after this level up thing. And hope to see new promotion again after this wagering tournament Cheesy
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 01:47:21 PM

Hi,

I just come back to my town! Here are a few answers for questions asked above:

* For 0-confirmation deposits we use "Conficence level" from BlockCypher. We accept only these deposits that have high conficence level and a decent network fee. We have processed hundreds of these and we did not have a single failure. However, if the deposit fails for some reason but has been credited to user's account, it's on us, not the investors, to bear consequences. No worries. Also, if there  will be any reasonable danger of Bitcoin fork or any other danger to the network, we can disable 0-conf deposits.

* Levels do not unlock anything yet. We plan to introduce some nice features like rakeback (get some of the amounts you wagered back) or faucet that is bound to your level. Other than that, some customization options might get unlocked by certain levels. Stay tuned!

* No decision on the type of progressive jackpot yet. I like the Bitsler-style one because it's really simple. Most likely your % of jackpot pool will depend on bet amount, I am not sure just yet. Maybe our next competition will be "jackpot-style" so that we can get a feeling which type of game gives players most fun.

Cheers,
Ethan

BTW: last few minutes of the wagering competition... 0.5 BTC it about to go to new owners :-) https://yolodice.com/#bonus

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:17:16 PM

Cheers,
Ethan

Ethan_nx do all things well, she also has some desire to help all people can feel pleasure in gambling and can also benefit. But indeed to realize it all no matter which can directly be used/so, for all of us is the place to do this then all mistakes always happen. Yeah, it's ethan_nx I'm sure are doing so from all the things that happened.Just wait and see the results that have been done ethan_nx for the development and advancement of yoloDICE:D

moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:24:34 PM

Cheers,
Ethan

Ethan_nx do all things well, she also has some desire to help all people can feel pleasure in gambling and can also benefit. But indeed to realize it all no matter which can directly be used/so, for all of us is the place to do this then all mistakes always happen. Yeah, it's ethan_nx I'm sure are doing so from all the things that happened.Just wait and see the results that have been done ethan_nx for the development and advancement of yoloDICE:D

I am clueless. What are you talking about.
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Cheers,
Ethan

I am clueless. What are you talking about.

You and me both. On so many levels did that post make no sense.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 06:36:04 PM

The wagering competition is over, congratulations to the winners and all participants!

Good luck and stay with us for even more exciting stuff!

Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 06:39:03 PM

I notice that the yolo was upgrade and changes a design. .and saw the level near to my account name.. let me ask if what are the uses of those level above..
Do you think this is the same as level increase level can increase the bonus? the same as in primedice before.

Make crypto as your bank.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

I just posted a review of YOLODice here: https://topbtccasinos.com/yolodice/ Smiley
Found your review quite interesting and looks like you have covered almost everything about yolo.

However why you have included this in CONS  Huh Yolo don't have any slot games so limited number of slot games doesn't make any sense
Limited number of slot games.

Nice review maybe they can add it to the front of the Ann ?

No yolodice doesn't have many slots but they will add more. The slots are just a bonus since it's really just about dice. Albeit it had dice in the name.  Tongue

Wonder what other reviews have to say ?

lol, signature spammer advertising yolodice hasn't even been on the site, yet is posting on their thread  Tongue

They don't have any slots - it's just Dice on YoloDICE. I think it's quite unlikely that slots will be added soon, as it take a lot of dev time to make good quality slots and it seems like Ethan wants to work on improving dice right now.

Is there a way to see when you added your investment? Have a 0.1BTC investment right now with some decent profit and I'd like to know the timeframe.

I was being sarcastic. I think it's very obvious it has no slots and that guy wants to make not having slots on a dice site a con ? It has dice in the name. It's like saying primedice has no slots so it's a con. Nothing will be added at all Ethan just wants to build quality. I have to visit the site to get paid ^^ I am checking if people actually read what I say and who would comment. Good to see people actually see the posts so yolodice can do well.

gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

So what happened with me i have deposited 0.074529 and i start playing there i made 0.1576btc there after that i bet 0.05760000 and lost but the drama start here and i click max bet it start moving my internet was working good so i though it was  lag ..i refreshed page nothing found and my balance is 0.00 .
i request admin please solve my issue Smiley
http://imgur.com/a/CfVMr
http://imgur.com/a/UirNY
http://imgur.com/a/R1sy4
gial1949

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:24:36 AM

So what happened with me i have deposited 0.074529 and i start playing there i made 0.1576btc there after that i bet 0.05760000 and lost but the drama start here and i click max bet it start moving my internet was working good so i though it was  lag ..i refreshed page nothing found and my balance is 0.00 .

Emailed admin but no reply at all waiting for him to solve it
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

Emailed admin but no reply at all waiting for him to solve it

I do not understand what happened here, you claim that you had balance of 0.1576 and lost 0.0576 and 0.1 which should be in balance disappeared without playing?
If that was case then it is very strange sequence of events.
Your last 100 bet graph shows two big losses one of 0.057 and second of 0.1, you can use Yolodice validator  to verify your rolls and profit amounts.

ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 12:55:11 PM

Hi,

first, after reading your description I have no idea what the problem is. I am looking at your bet history and your communication with the server and I cannot find anything wrong.

Please describe what happened, it will save me a lot of work guessing what your problem might be.

Cheers,
Ethan

gial1949

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

Hi,

first, after reading your description I have no idea what the problem is. I am looking at your bet history and your communication with the server and I cannot find anything wrong.

Please describe what happened, it will save me a lot of work guessing what your problem might be.

Cheers,
Ethan

i was having balance of 0.1576 i bet with amount 0.0576 and lost it after that i bet 0.1 when i click Hi the button start rolling and nothing happened . so i thought i have issue in my internet .i refreshed the page and i saw i have 0.00 balance .i checked my bet history nothing found there .so its your website lagging .
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:31:51 AM

Cheers,
Ethan

I have checked YOLODice in the early days, and checked it today too, I am glad to see a lot of improvements in the site, specially changing how switching to different tabs/sections work, I found it a bit weird in the early days.
now I specially like the "Watch bets" tab/section with the pause button and the settings you can apply to filter out the bets and only show what you want to see.
I also am loving the Level system that dice sites have these days, specially if it is easy to achieve not like some places that you need to wager a big amount to reach level 1. I hope you work on it more and we hear the new decisions about this feature soon.

Only Bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: