Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:57:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:04:57 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 04:21:50 PM by ChromaticStar

Assuming it is a ponzi scheme, what's wrong with that? If true, and I'm not saying it is, that only means that there is increased risk for investors/participants. Ponzi schemes are profitable if you get out in time...
Thank you for the warning, the rest of us will take that under advisement.

What's wrong? I guess it depends on whether you care about the ethics of it. If there is a class action lawsuit, sometimes the agency in charge of returning funds to defrauded investors will take funds back from people who got out in time with a profit, more evenly distributing the losses. They'll probably never be able to do that in this case, too many victims/investors located all over the world, it'd be a cluster fuck. 100% loss for most. I haven't got anything back from my Mt Gox losses, and maybe never will.

A word of advice: If people start investing in this because they think they can profit from what they think is a ponzi, it's going to go down real quick, especially if this thread is exposing it. Just get out.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

Assuming it is a ponzi scheme, what's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with running a Ponzi scheme if you are honest about it being a Ponzi scheme.

But if you dishonestly claim it is a guaranteed investment, a safe way to invest your Bitcoins, that the sure profit comes from lending to a trading bot, etc. then hopefully you can see what's wrong with that.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:15:20 PM

The only people who put negative trust in Bitconnectcoin are those who has no stakes or invesment in Bitconnectcoin c'mon guys how can you argue with success everybody who invested in Bcc especially those who invested on day one up to the it's third month made huge profit.

The only people who claim murder is wrong are those who don't murder people.

What kind of logic is this you're using?

The only people who think this scam is a scam are the ones who are bright enough not to fall for the scam. Well duh!

All Ponzis are profitable until they stop paying out. That's how they work. The fact that so far people have made money from this scam doesn't mean it isn't a scam, or that thousands of people won't end up losing large amounts of money to it.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ChromaticStar

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:00:33 PM

I don't know if it's possible to reason with people over a ponzi. Yes, I know they are very profitable for early investors, but only if you get out in time. All of your current gains in the market are paper gains, fraud, they don't actually exist. All of your money when you cash out is coming from someone else, not a trading bot. Once a ponzi is shutdown, you're too late, game over, 100% loss for you. Bitconnect is reading these posts and knows the end may be near. The very fact that they are here, logging in and say nothing is effectively admission of guilt. All honest developers would refute what we're all saying, yet they do what all ponzis do, ignore allegations and find someone else to defraud.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 12:49:54 AM

Assuming it is a ponzi scheme, what's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with running a Ponzi scheme if you are honest about it being a Ponzi scheme.

But if you dishonestly claim it is a guaranteed investment, a safe way to invest your Bitcoins, that the sure profit comes from lending to a trading bot, etc. then hopefully you can see what's wrong with that.

You are right my friend, there's no safe investment even bitcoin sometimes has a dip in it's price ,you just have to know the right signal to get in and get out , and you only invest what you can afford to lose so far I'm in good profit here and hopefully it will go on but if ever I will be comfortable with my losses ,being one of it's early investors but bcc still has to make profit but like I always said invest only what you can afford to lose

boudesj

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:21:24 PM

Hi. I am checking if Bitconnect would be compatible with the upcoming Blocknet decentralized exchange. I have looked at your github, but cannot figure out if you support BIP65 (OP_checklocktimeverify) and have a bitcoin stock JSON RPC API?
Thanks!
aioc

Merit: 567

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

Hi. I am checking if Bitconnect would be compatible with the upcoming Blocknet decentralized exchange. I have looked at your github, but cannot figure out if you support BIP65 (OP_checklocktimeverify) and have a bitcoin stock JSON RPC API?
Thanks!

Only the dev can address that issue if they want to be listed in blocknet decentralized exchange hopefully bitconnectcoin is compatible because this is a new territory to cover which is good for the community.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:30:03 PM

Is there a whitepaper?
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:30:50 PM

Well that I did not buy BCC, they fell 100% in their value
ChromaticStar

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:08:19 PM

Is there a whitepaper?

No, it's a scam. I made a few posts here recently about it. Most people buying this coin haven't done any research on it.
enzeperix

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

Yea , like many people before me said , this is the scammiest shit . Even the founder (bitconnectcoin user) has  a negative reputaion on this forum . wtf Huh 
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:06:16 PM

Well I am up 400% since I bought BCC a couple months ago plus I'm earning more coins with staking. Sold off my initial investment now playing with house money. Can't complain about that.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Hyoga55

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:46:01 PM

Whats happening with BCC in coinmarket cap, is not anymore in the top 10? are you scammers
Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

Well I am up 400% since I bought BCC a couple months ago plus I'm earning more coins with staking. Sold off my initial investment now playing with house money. Can't complain about that.

Well this is the best or most encouraging thing I have read (I just scrolled to the most recent post) on the thread currently. As a new investor in bitconnect myself all this scam talk is scaring me! However I do take into account all that is said by other members that are inclined to skepticism and giving thier opinion. Thier points are relevant I learned and respect that. I did this on my own, I am aware if the risk right timing and all that, hence why I only invested a small amount to test it nothing to fuss over. I will honestly recommend the same approach if you consider to get involve in this or anything of this nature. Do your due-diligence prior to investing. Same rule same principle apply don't invest what you can't offered to lose.

I have one question to ask anyone that can answer as of now July 15, 2017 I am not seeing bitconnect listed on coinmarketcap.com or coincap.io? If it's there it's not in the top 100 it was in the top 20 up to yesterday, does the know what's going on?

Kind Regards,
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:50:38 AM

It will be funny to watch when this little scam implodes and people start bitching.

Wonder if people like Trevon James and Craig Grant might actually end up getting sued for knowingly promoting this scam.

Food for thought....

AmerHomestead

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 12:52:38 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 03:13:23 AM by AmerHomestead

Well this is the best or most encouraging thing I have read (I just scrolled to the most recent post) on the thread currently. As a new investor in bitconnect myself all this scam talk is scaring me! However I do take into account all that is said by other members that are inclined to skepticism and giving thier opinion. Thier points are relevant I learned and respect that. I did this on my own, I am aware if the risk right timing and all that, hence why I only invested a small amount to test it nothing to fuss over. I will honestly recommend the same approach if you consider to get involve in this or anything of this nature. Do your due-diligence prior to investing. Same rule same principle apply don't invest what you can't offered to lose.

I have one question to ask anyone that can answer as of now July 15, 2017 I am not seeing bitconnect listed on coinmarketcap.com or coincap.io? If it's there it's not in the top 100 it was in the top 20 up to yesterday, does the know what's going on?

Kind Regards,

I'm not sure.  Long time lurker here and I would really be DISAPPOINTED in CMC if they removed Bitconnect from the list.  The price of the token is tanking.  So I'm hoping this is just a glitch in the BCC blockchain.  I'm a new investor to BCC and have made now over $300 on my investment in a short time.

I have about 1800 now invested.  The skeptics have no idea how this works.  I've been a developer since 1999 and BCC does have a bot. Coding a bot is easy. It's simple "if/else" statements in the code. You can go online right now and find numerous bots for sale to be used for bitcoin.  The cheapest one I have found was under $100.  So for the haters to say there is no bot, its just insane.  But that is how haters are.

The banks today ALL have bots. They trade with your money every day and keep your earnings and give you a measly 12% at the end of the year.  BCC gives you a sensible payout every day.  And you wonder why these mutual fund managers and hedge fund managers walk away with end-of-year bonuses in the tens of millions of dollars. It's because they are keeping your daily bot earnings and compounding the interest. BCC gives you those earnings and so its no wonder why the haters are skeptical.  They're so used to living in the dark that when someone opens the curtains, they scream in pain.

I'm really hoping CMC is not de-listing BCC because they think its a scam.  Even if they do take BCC off the market, the cat is out of the bag.  People will still make money on it.  Control Finance is another trading bot bitcoin company and they are making their lenders money.  There will be others.  Bots are the future. Get used to it and get in on it! Don't be a hater...you're just wasting time.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:51:18 AM

Thanks!

Only the dev can address that issue if they want to be listed in blocknet decentralized exchange hopefully bitconnectcoin is compatible because this is a new territory to cover which is good for the community.

You're way too dumb to be a shill. a simple look at their github tells you that they arent coding anything. You have been defending this stupidity since the beginning but cant even do a simple research to defend your beloved ponzi coin.
pocketart

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:50:01 AM

There are still a lot of unfilled buy orders on coinexchange.io  Grin
Last chance to get at least something back for your money

Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:18:18 AM

There are still a lot of unfilled buy orders on coinexchange.io  Grin
Last chance to get at least something back for your money

I've never seen so many haters in my life! No proof, zero just yelling scam.  It's a scam! Why because you can't see how volatile BTC is ?  Imagine if you could trade the peaks and valleys, how much money you could make per day. A bot has no emotion and doesn't get caught up in news, politics.  You say there is no bot, I say the accusers have the burden of proof. There are legit forex companies trading the same way everyday. I know of one trading BTC the same the and have similar payouts structured differently. So all auto bot trading companies are a scam I guess. Everything a scam these days.. If you missed out on an ICO.. Yeah that's a scam..while you hate on the price hoping it came down to buy in.  I still remember everyone calling Ethereum a scam and they still do. Just like everyone who doesn't have a clue calls BTC a scam or you will lose all off your money when it disappears. I hope you can see the irony in all of this.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:36:11 AM

the truth is Bitconnectcoin is here to stay

Please stop promoting this Ponzi scheme. The guaranteed returns are impossible; they cannot be real. How can you think such a scheme can be "here to stay"?

Please stop claiming everything is a Ponzi with zero backup? Your guesstimation doesn't count as evidence. The accuser is tasked with proving that something is what they claim. Speculation is just that... So get it right when you make your claims. Your misleading people with your guesstimations, and liable claims.  This makes you pretty much a kind of scammer. Doesn't matter what your intentions are, you could be hurting others by misleading them away from a opportunity that they may really need.  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: