Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Whenever chaos happens in crypto and a scam is exposed, there are always people shilling and saying everything is ok when it's clearly not.  Some folks simply have no shame.

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:19:50 PM

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months. At this time, we are closing the lending platform only. The BCC Exchange will work as usual from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain operational to hold your BCC on the website.

For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.

We are launching a new, superior system as an exchange that will support several cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and BCC will be listed immediately.

BitConnect Coin are limited in supply to 28 million and there are currently only 9.6 million in circulation. This scarcity of supply should create a market demand, with help and support from the community, once this new exchange begins operation.

We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to get things corrected for this community and platform.

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

BTW thanks to "Dooglus" for giving me negative feedback for 'promoting a ponzi' lol  Has he bought any bitcoin in his life I wonder, which is far more of a ponzi? Also, looking at his feedback he does this a lot whenever he thinks people are talking about a 'ponzi'. One of the deluded ones.

I wonder what people who sold their BCC at under $50 yesterday think now? Remember bitconnect paid everyone the equivalent of 3 months interest all at the same time so were obviously never a Ponzi or in financial difficulties. The bitcoin crash recently was on miniscule sell volumes compared to the total supply, btw, so you can see how easy it is to crash a market.
timchuk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

Go fuck yourself see you in court
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/

Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months. At this time, we are closing the lending platform only. The BCC Exchange will work as usual from tomorrow and the wallet service will remain operational to hold your BCC on the website.

For next 10 days we are allowing members outside the U.S.A, to participate in the BitConnect X ICO with BCC at $150. This is to support existing coin holders and give the BCC coin some initial stability after these recent events.

We are launching a new, superior system as an exchange that will support several cryptocurrencies as soon as possible and BCC will be listed immediately.

BitConnect Coin are limited in supply to 28 million and there are currently only 9.6 million in circulation. This scarcity of supply should create a market demand, with help and support from the community, once this new exchange begins operation.

We still expect BitConnect coin (BCC) to gain its value back and you can hold your coins in the website wallet or transfer them to a QT wallet.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working to get things corrected for this community and platform.

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

BTW thanks to "Dooglus" for giving me negative feedback for 'promoting a ponzi' lol  Has he bought any bitcoin in his life I wonder, which is far more of a ponzi? Also, looking at his feedback he does this a lot whenever he thinks people are talking about a 'ponzi'. One of the deluded ones.

I wonder what people who sold their BCC at under $50 yesterday think now? Remember bitconnect paid everyone the equivalent of 3 months interest all at the same time so were obviously never a Ponzi or in financial difficulties. The bitcoin crash recently was on miniscule sell volumes compared to the total supply, btw, so you can see how easy it is to crash a market.
Dude your either the dumbest guy on this thread or a pumper rubbing salt into others wounds to profit. scammer scum
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Just to update those who still hold BCC!
1) you can invest your BCC to BitconnectX ICO by the price of 150$,
2) you can simply sell them now for about 20$ and forget about it.
So it's up to you guys.  Roll Eyes
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

There are so many more worthy projects than this. Run people.
AGM76

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

Or you can send to your BCC web wallet and wait until they open their exchange tomorrow where most of the volume has always been. The starting price should be over $200 if they left off from before.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

Or you can send to your BCC web wallet and wait until they open their exchange tomorrow where most of the volume has always been. The starting price should be over $200 if they left off from before.

hard to believe, you know anyone that is holding their bcc on that exchange that has seen how low the price has gone is going to sell so fast..
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

OK,will Hodl!!!! Lets see where we go from here!
Chrmel612

Activity: 406

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:10 PM

This is the most disgusting project. Now the ponzi pyramid falls and the people you victimized are after you now. I remember arguing with my friend about this. Everyone involve in this project are 100% scam artist. Specially on youtube. There are a lots of them now that is now unsearchable. It hurts the crypto industry with this kind of scam.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

OK,will Hodl!!!! Lets see where we go from here!

"Wait, BitConnect is conducting another ICO? Excuse me while I pretend to face palm, when in reality I'm crimping my nose."

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

i've been following this coin since $60 waiting for collapse...
and it just keeps rising. so when is a ponzi not ponzi?
um...well its not a ponzi in the eyes of the folks making obscene profits!
(well actually most smart folks do know its obviously a ponzi but who cares if you are making profit yeah?)
well until it collapses.....(and by the looks of it, its still got a ways to go, unfrikkin real man...)

....then it's a ponzi

Oh it's a ponzi all right... but it's got this bitcoin-to-shitcoin element to it that allows shills to claim all sorts of nonsense, e.g. it's just the usual risk of shitcoining.

And now we have other scammers trying to clone this "business model". Fucking cockroaches.

I guess good news travels fast.  And I really haven't researched BitConnect, but it sounded very scammy from what I've heard other people say about it online.

bitconnect scammy??!! say it ain't so!  lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p342Ez5kXiE

Me and this guy think alike, but he did the spreadsheet.   BitConnect is no ponzi.
I just wish they weren't so mysterious...

BUSTED!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

you still believe in bitconnect and that it will still gain value and starting price of $200? damn...
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

Its IMPOSSIBLE to open a account on bitconnectx.co
Always wrong password or email after activation....

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
MonstarOfficial

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

I ate so much popcorn today watching all this Grin

It's not like we didn't warn you  Wink
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

Dude you are a dumdum. I think I will turn off the stupid tube now, you can't help the helpless.
happyworldgate

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

We can't even login into Bitconnect account.  It has been days like this.  How do we login and how do we get the money back?
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

Hey guys have you heard the story about Bitconnect and Chicken Nuggets? I guess you greedy wits are interested with this. https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitconnect/comments/7qx0kv/im_literally_shaking_this_cant_be_happening/

Goodluck suing thin air retards! Anyway, if you ever wanted to dump your BCC coins, Better look out for Minexcoin on Livecoin and do the parking with Minexbank. Their price are pretty equal right now. Start converting your BCC now in Minexcoin and you'll recover what you lost on Beeeeeeeeetcoooooneeeeeeeeect!!

P.S. This is not a paid advertisement
ico41

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

Wait - I don't get it -- all the cute young kids on this video told me it was AMAZING!  What happened Huh??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXRhIXp4idM

Is not not amazing anymore? Geez ... I guess I'll take my ball and go home now.

LEILO

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

Best Regards,
The Team BitConnect

Dude you are a dumdum. I think I will turn off the stupid tube now, you can't help the helpless.

He must lost all his money , didn't exit on time and got scammed...
Pages: « 1 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 [254] 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: