Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
Cryptothuynguyen

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:49:40 AM

It won't let you trade.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

wow! just saw decressing bcc price. What happened , guys?

buy the dip!
Why would anyone buy that useless shit?

To get ripped off again in BitconnectX?   Cheesy

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

There is no point going through all your responses. You are simply blind to the fact bitcoin is more of a Ponzi.

Again, you didn't answer my question. How is BTC a Ponzi in any way?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

Very good explanation. The Bitconnect lending platform would still have been running today if they were not attacked from every side. From all the negative nancys who wouldn't mind their own business, to the DDoS attacks along with the government SEC all played a role in their shutdown.
That is absolute bullshit.

A Billion dollar company does not suffer a week long DDOS attacks and not have firewalls and other security measures in place, they had the money to hire the best in the business to stop that, so you can totally discount that theory.

A Billion dollar company does not shut-down over night because 2 U.S States tell them to.

If they were genuine and wanted to shift the focus of their business from lending to (other things) like their BitconnectX all they had to do was say to people we are not taking on new loans and kept paying out the old loans in the BTC equivalent of USD or just paid out each user with BTC but they exited knowing the price would crash and then had the Audacity to try and fool their users into believing it is a controlled thing and everyone will be paid.   Cheesy

Some of the most prominent people involved removed their links from their Youtube accounts or closed them like Glenn Arcaro did well before they shut down(BTW There is a 10k Bounty on him on gofundme lol) https://www.gofundme.com/wanted-glenn-arcaro-bitconnect so they planned this the whole time.

You should be blaming no one but the Criminals running Bitconnect. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
spaceman2

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

this glenn arcaro mofo was also a big promoter for control finance, the bitcoin ponzi scheme.
nikochanbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:47 AM

Watching this thread.
jirages

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

Watching this thread.

For all the ignorants like me who seem to fall on this topic , whilst checking why a coin called BCC made 400% on Jan 18, it is like the US and UK economies after the subprimes.

then you start to figure why an asian with zero knowledge in english probably, understood that each coin will be reimbursed @ 2xx dollars, and he lifted the dip, thus 400%

Then if you think you are witty, and trying to buy the next dip (as my primitive reflex thought) , try to open your eyes on the trading page...

as of now Friday 19th 12:00 gmt

.........................COINEXCHANGE.......................................... ......................................... HitBtc
total btc equivalent @ bid.....total btc equivalent @ offer....................total btc equivalent @ bid.....total btc equivalent @ offer

..............37..................................8485......................... .....................154................................101200

who wants to catch a falling knife ?
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

i heard something different information about bcc today. bcc is down and crashed. is it hacked ? hopefully this condition will be back and  the dev gives solutions of this problem soon.  Smiley

1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:12:55 PM

There is still demand for the BCC coin. It's still on the exchanges I think. However, it's just a shit token now as they don't have their lending services anymore. It still has value though. Not sure but I can ride the waves.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:16:56 PM

i heard something different information about bcc today. bcc is down and crashed. is it hacked ? hopefully this condition will be back and  the dev gives solutions of this problem soon.  Smiley
I don't think Bitconnect will go back up. This has been a Ponzi scam since the beginning. It ran for a long time and people who started early and cashed out on their investments got rich while those who started lated got rekt. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson, and expensive lesson, to everyone and avoid these types of scams.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

There is still demand for the BCC coin. It's still on the exchanges I think. However, it's just a shit token now as they don't have their lending services anymore. It still has value though. Not sure but I can ride the waves.
How does it have value, they have scammed over 1.5 Million people, BCC coins have as much value as your brain does. 

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

What do you know if you are good in trading you can make huge money from the Bitconnectcoin unstable price  a friend bought 100  @ $10.00 and sold it when it reaches $39 that's a good profit from a few days of trading Bitconnectcoin.
JustCrypt

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

I think now not much people join their new ICO. They don't have main product (lending) to increase coins price. Now people move to HomeBlockCoin and other lending platforms.
Xuper

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:03:06 PM

I got banned because I said "BCC stuck at current price?!" LOL! what a shitty hitbtc.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:07:18 PM

so anyone of you faggots actually know who is behind bitconnrekt?

if them fucking cunts were genuine, they would have refunded you your BTC.

but instead, they fucked you in the ass by giving you BCC shittokens which they valued at $300 something dollars while the fucking shitcoin was trading at less than that on their exchange.

you got fucked hard without any lube.

Grin
Eliza beth

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:14:25 PM

Please someone bring BCC on the old price
BCC_Savior

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

BCC exchange prices are now very LOW!!!

Exchange was opened last night, price has changed to suit all outter exchanges. On the screenshot below you can see orders that i helped to get executed at high prices(220$-260$). Those are orders of my clients. I helped to exchange more than 800BCC already. People are so happy to get 45-65% back of their 'they thought lost' investment.

https://preview.ibb.co/hB6zHR/exchange_closed.png

It is still possible to exchange at rates higher than 50-60$, with only exception - BCC's cannot be bought at exchange. The coins i can help you swap should only came from  active investment body(your BCC loan). Those that were exchanged at 363$ rate. Contact me. Contacts at starting message.

More details here !!!  
Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

so anyone of you faggots actually know who is behind bitconnrekt?

This is one of the main dudes I saw on Twitter they have a bounty for him.  Cheesy

Some of the most prominent people involved removed their links from their Youtube accounts or closed them like Glenn Arcaro did well before they shut down(BTW There is a 10k Bounty on him on gofundme lol) https://www.gofundme.com/wanted-glenn-arcaro-bitconnect

Calidude

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

Hello, dear members of bitcointalk forum. All of those who are suffering from grievous wrong situation that happened during last night with bitconnect, now has a chance of getting most of their investment back. Bitconnect(BCC) has officially stopped lending platform, released loans at terrible BCCUSD rate(that is calculated based on 15 days averages, exactly before big BTC correction), and halted internal exchange. Official statement of Bitconnect that is found on WEB(find here: https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform):

That should have happene, sooner or later guys..... i feel very sad for all of you.... very.....

For known reasons, i cannot expose my identity to public. I was working for BitConnect company since it's first day, early at 2017, when price after ICO was around 0.11 cents $. There has been a huge amount of events, difficulties and success on BCC's way. But since the very first of the beginning i was unsure in one and only person, and that is Trevon James. There were more than 5 attempts to stop BCC system, all of them coming from James' mind. Right now, he finally did what he wanted to. Selected very good time frame to calculate average of last 15 days BCC price and leave community members with nothing. Current exchange price is dropping enormously, and was below 10$ already, almost 5$. The only one buying right now is traders that either don't know situation or just want to speculate over it. I can tell you for 1000000% that BCC is over. It's not going to recover any other day. A lot of money has already been moved away to unknown wallets. Trevon James has given zero chance even for administration members to withdraw their money, all of us, working on BCC, lost their $$$ as well. For me this loss is no more no less, but 350,000!!!!!!!$$$$. I believed in system and has given everything i had.

Current CMC Prices of BCC:

Exchanging your BCC at 45-65% rate.
Right now, and during next 4 days(remember official statement of last 5 working days of internal exchange ?) I am capable of exchanging limited amount of BCC investment(BCC coins) at internal exchange rates. Current exchange rates you can see at following image:

or check latest prices here: https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC

You will not have to send me your credentials to bitconnect account, neither your BCC coins. If you think i am a scammer, i don't care, right now i am getting dozens of offers to recover BCC, you are free to visit outter exchanges and sell there at lowest prices(3-5% of your investment). Or you can try to recover what in next 4 days will become dust. You can save up to 45-65% of your initial investment.

Also, very important INFORMATION = I am not able to sell all your coins at this rates, only those that are a BODY of investment - an amount of what you've put in the system! Those coins that were exchanged at 363$ last night. All coins from lending system or reinvestment may not be converted(very low chance, you need to contact me for better details and provide me your account name). Let's do the math. 363$/224$ is 62%, that is what you can get back. If you loaned 10,000$ in system, you will recover 6,200$ in BTC equivalent. By exchange BCC this way price will go die, but there are still a lot of BTC in buy orders in book(see screenshot of prices). This is what we are going to use.

Buy orders at internal exchange are settled right now. They are frozen, yes, but it can be exchanged. I will not take more than 30 people for that actions. I will only select best offers, so i can recover some money out of drowning ship. My revenue depends on your investment size.

Loans below 1,000$ - i charge 20% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 1,001$ to 5,000$ - i charge 15% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 5,001$ and higher - pays 8% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.

For more details contact me, and we will discuss. My main motivation is pay back Trevon James and recover the best i can out of that shitty company. I am not sure i will be able to do this for full next 4 days, may be just 1-2 days, so you guys need to hurry. I am not convincing or trying to scam anyone, feel free to skip all given information
and hope for the best.

Anyone that has already exchanged coins at outter exchanges are not allowed for this procedure.
Anyone that has bought coins at outter exchanged are not allowed for this procedure.
Do not waste yours and mine time. Only those members that has not changed anything inside their BCC accounts.
You need to contact me with your investment size, account name, approximate or exact date of your initial investment(loan). Other details may be needed during discussion.

I am only available at next hours GMT+0, 6pm-12pm. You can convert time to your timezone here, for example: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html. You won't be able to contact me in other hours.

Contacts:
You can reach me out via ICQ[ 729484827 ], Skype[ wowamalyanow1978@mail.ru - Trevon James DIE ], Telegram[ @BCC_Savior ].

be aware of scammers and copy/paste the exact name into Telegram application. Do not use following names: BCCSavior, BCC_Saviour, BCCSaviour, BCC_Savor, BCCSavor, BCCSavur or any other alternatives.
Sad

Take care all of you, and hope for the best, friends.

If you used to work there, time to spill the beans dude.

Where was it based?
Who were the main people in charge?
Where are they now?
In what capacity did you work there?
Why are YOU personally able to offer people their money back at exchange rates and not others?  Did you make Millions now have some guilt?

FUCK YOU i say. 

anmoskvin

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

Hello, dear members of bitcointalk forum. All of those who are suffering from grievous wrong situation that happened during last night with bitconnect, now has a chance of getting most of their investment back. Bitconnect(BCC) has officially stopped lending platform, released loans at terrible BCCUSD rate(that is calculated based on 15 days averages, exactly before big BTC correction), and halted internal exchange. Official statement of Bitconnect that is found on WEB(find here: https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform):

https://imghost.io/images/2018/01/17/image.png
That should have happene, sooner or later guys..... i feel very sad for all of you.... very.....

For known reasons, i cannot expose my identity to public. I was working for BitConnect company since it's first day, early at 2017, when price after ICO was around 0.11 cents $. There has been a huge amount of events, difficulties and success on BCC's way. But since the very first of the beginning i was unsure in one and only person, and that is Trevon James. There were more than 5 attempts to stop BCC system, all of them coming from James' mind. Right now, he finally did what he wanted to. Selected very good time frame to calculate average of last 15 days BCC price and leave community members with nothing. Current exchange price is dropping enormously, and was below 10$ already, almost 5$. The only one buying right now is traders that either don't know situation or just want to speculate over it. I can tell you for 1000000% that BCC is over. It's not going to recover any other day. A lot of money has already been moved away to unknown wallets. Trevon James has given zero chance even for administration members to withdraw their money, all of us, working on BCC, lost their $$$ as well. For me this loss is no more no less, but 350,000!!!!!!!$$$$. I believed in system and has given everything i had.

Current CMC Prices of BCC:
https://imghost.io/images/2018/01/17/CMCPrices.png

Exchanging your BCC at 45-65% rate.
Right now, and during next 4 days(remember official statement of last 5 working days of internal exchange ?) I am capable of exchanging limited amount of BCC investment(BCC coins) at internal exchange rates. Current exchange rates you can see at following image:

https://imghost.io/images/2018/01/17/exchange_prices.png
or check latest prices here: https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC

You will not have to send me your credentials to bitconnect account, neither your BCC coins. If you think i am a scammer, i don't care, right now i am getting dozens of offers to recover BCC, you are free to visit outter exchanges and sell there at lowest prices(3-5% of your investment). Or you can try to recover what in next 4 days will become dust. You can save up to 45-65% of your initial investment.

Also, very important INFORMATION = I am not able to sell all your coins at this rates, only those that are a BODY of investment - an amount of what you've put in the system! Those coins that were exchanged at 363$ last night. All coins from lending system or reinvestment may not be converted(very low chance, you need to contact me for better details and provide me your account name). Let's do the math. 363$/224$ is 62%, that is what you can get back. If you loaned 10,000$ in system, you will recover 6,200$ in BTC equivalent. By exchange BCC this way price will go die, but there are still a lot of BTC in buy orders in book(see screenshot of prices). This is what we are going to use.

Buy orders at internal exchange are settled right now. They are frozen, yes, but it can be exchanged. I will not take more than 30 people for that actions. I will only select best offers, so i can recover some money out of drowning ship. My revenue depends on your investment size.

Loans below 1,000$ - i charge 20% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 1,001$ to 5,000$ - i charge 15% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 5,001$ and higher - pays 8% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.

For more details contact me, and we will discuss. My main motivation is pay back Trevon James and recover the best i can out of that shitty company. I am not sure i will be able to do this for full next 4 days, may be just 1-2 days, so you guys need to hurry. I am not convincing or trying to scam anyone, feel free to skip all given information
and hope for the best.

Anyone that has already exchanged coins at outter exchanges are not allowed for this procedure.
Anyone that has bought coins at outter exchanged are not allowed for this procedure.
Do not waste yours and mine time. Only those members that has not changed anything inside their BCC accounts.
You need to contact me with your investment size, account name, approximate or exact date of your initial investment(loan). Other details may be needed during discussion.

I am only available at next hours GMT+0, 6pm-12pm. You can convert time to your timezone here, for example: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html. You won't be able to contact me in other hours.

Contacts:
You can reach me out via ICQ[ 729484827 ], Skype[ wowamalyanow1978@mail.ru - Trevon James DIE ], Telegram[ @BCC_Savior ].

be aware of scammers and copy/paste the exact name into Telegram application. Do not use following names: BCCSavior, BCC_Saviour, BCCSaviour, BCC_Savor, BCCSavor, BCCSavur or any other alternatives.
Sad

Take care all of you, and hope for the best, friends.

If you used to work there, time to spill the beans dude.

Where was it based?
Who were the main people in charge?
Where are they now?
In what capacity did you work there?
Why are YOU personally able to offer people their money back at exchange rates and not others?  Did you make Millions now have some guilt?

FUCK YOU i say. 

That's right!
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: