Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:17:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:45:23 PM by suchmoon

That was from the 17th. The Cease and Desist notices from one or two states weren't very convinving in their arguments for one thing.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Bitconnect didn't contest the C&D if it wasn't "very convinving". They folded immediately causing great harm to their "investors", whereas according to you they could have continued this forever. Doesn't make any sense.

Also doesn't make sense how they can continue with their next scam (Bitconnect X) if they're so fearful of a letter from Texas. What if Texas SSB decides to send another one?

That only applied to those states not other parts of USA. But they were also claiming that all these coins are securities so any ICO or staking coin etc. would be a security and need registering according to them. 95% of states in America haven't bothered at all.

They banned USA customers from the new ICO in case they get in trouble for selling securities but it's not been tested in any court so far. They were selling out each day $13million worth in the new ICO before but also after they shut the bitconnect lending. Do you think that means the BCC token will be worthless or do you think it will gain some value? They are already allowing people to use it for $150 in the new ICO (non-americans).

I won't bother replying any more as it doesn't really matter what people think. Bitconnect's new ICO is still going to get sold out. I've not even tried buying it yet but probably will in a couple of hours.

The fuck are you on about? That wasn't the question. They shut the whole shitshow down. Why? If - according to you - 95% of states (so like 47 and a half?) and the rest of the world were perfectly ok with it, and the C&D wasn't valid to begin with?

Also you seem to be lying that they're banning US customers but I can't be bothered to sign up to verify. They check for a US phone number, that's about it. They're not doing KYC so any "ban" is moot anyway.
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

That was from the 17th. The Cease and Desist notices from one or two states weren't very convinving in their arguments for one thing.

I'm still waiting for you to explain why Bitconnect didn't contest the C&D if it wasn't "very convinving". They folded immediately causing great harm to their "investors", whereas according to you they could have continued this forever. Doesn't make any sense.

Also doesn't make sense how they can continue with their next scam (Bitconnect X) if they're so fearful of a letter from Texas. What if Texas SSB decides to send another one?

That only applied to those states not other parts of USA. But they were also claiming that all these coins are securities so any ICO or staking coin etc. would be a security and need registering according to them. 95% of states in America haven't bothered at all.

They banned USA customers from the new ICO in case they get in trouble for selling securities but it's not been tested in any court so far. They were selling out each day $13million worth in the new ICO before but also after they shut the bitconnect lending. Do you think that means the BCC token will be worthless or do you think it will gain some value? They are already allowing people to use it for $150 in the new ICO (non-americans).

I won't bother replying any more as it doesn't really matter what people think. Bitconnect's new ICO is still going to get sold out. I've not even tried buying it yet but probably will in a couple of hours.

no one wants another scam ico!!  Roll Eyes sorry to break it to you ...as if you don't know this :\ pfft

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

You are wrong that they didn't dump https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!overview go look through the days of the crash to see Millions of BCC hitting the exchange. Those green candles you saw are them selling, and can be achieved by breaking all walls down to less than 10% of the price and then placing new, bigger sell walls for people to buy into.

Seeing a number on the screen means nothing, people thought that Zenpool was mining but it turned out to just be a script.

But there is no BCCX Block explorer, and there is no escrow so you don't know anything anyways.

Most likely scenario is that they just keep all the BTC and sell all the BCC that comes in for the ICO for more BTC once walls increase because it seems like a good deal to be able to buy BCC for $17 so that later on you can sell it for $150  Roll Eyes

Another nutty one. I already showed you the volume from coinmarketcap (which includes EVERY exchange combined). There was barely a few million $ in volume (meaning less than a million BCC was sold). They were all just panic sellers thinking the price would go to nothing. There was no volume before it to suggest any insider trading either.

Remember also that their internal exchange opened a couple of days later at the normal $200+ price. Many people who were waiting for it to open again sold for $200 instead of $30 at other exchanges.

The BitConnectX ICO is clearly selling out within seconds every day. The fact they were raking in $13million before on each round (selling 260k BCCX at $50 each) then the BCC offer (of $150 per BCC) means that on current prices they are losing well over $10 million each day if buyers are using BCC instead now (which shows how stupid your argument is that they were the ones dumping for a measly few million dollars and it's not as if they could do it secretly on the blockchain either).

On the day Bitconnect closed the lending they still were only offering to exchange BCC at $22 or whatever the market price was for the BitConnectX ICO but the next day they upped it to $150. So if they hadn't offered that price, they would be making over $10million more each day in the ICO (assuming most people don't use BTC any more for the ICO - as it would be pretty stupid to). They must know the BCC will go up to previous levels again. Don't you see how your argument doesn't make  sense (I know I haven't explained it very well but it seems obvious they haven't cheated anyone - they can't control users dumping the coins after releasing them all)

========================

That is true if they are really selling BCCX coin with $150 BCC. I am not convinced they are selling any. Has anyone truly bought any BCCX coins with BCC coins from Jan 20 onwards? It is possible that they are prioritizing BCCX sales to other currencies like LTC and BTC. I had LTC and I was able to buy BCCX coins very easily but not any using BCC coins for payment. The time outs without confirmation do not make sense as when I made purchases using full BCC value of $290 before 17 Jan using BCC before the nose dive one time I missed the purchase on reset time but I never got a timeout, it came back and said try again tomorrow all sales made for the day. I doubt they are losing any money due to BCC sales at $150, they are not happening.

So all 260k are from BTC purchases? Why would anyone buy it with BTC or other coins if it's cheaper with BCC? They never failed to sell out quickly.

Where did you show me the volume of Coinmarketcap? I'm looking at it right now and it shows that selling occurred all the way from the 26th to the 17th.

I understand that you are trying to defend this, but you are really proving my point.

There isn't enough volume to be able to sell ALL the millions of BCC. The offer means that they can just keep the BTC (or LTC, whatever), and can sell more coins now because people *think* that it's a good to use BTC, to buy their BCC they are selling on the exchange by providing buy walls to sell into. There is no escrow to handle the ICO, no BCCX blockexplorer (as far as I can tell) and all statistics are on their site which is literally just text on the screen. What guarantee is there that people aren't just rebuying the same BCC over and over?
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

Seems people are rushing to get some losses back from bitconnect. Thorn seems to be the new ICo.. which seems somewhat optimmistic  as seen at http://www.topinvest.win/2018/01/new-promising-ico-for-january-2018.html

Wow, I'm going to sell my house and invest in this new opportunity.  Roll Eyes

When you do, please post the TxID on the BCCX blockchain. Speakin' of, anybud (just made that up; kinda like it; oh wait, may have a different cogitation then intended  Shocked), have the link to BCCX's blockchain just it case canibalgb sells his house but forgets to post the TxID, whereupon I'll be able to explore the explorer in hunting down the transaction myself?

EDIT: Forgot a comma, now included.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

Seems to still be lots of moaners on this thread. I happened to just see a youtube video (from 14th so before they shut their lending) that suggests they were consulting with their legal team. It also says they already complied with the Cease and Desists so they were doing everything legally.

Click at this time: https://youtu.be/5gkVfuXIR0w?t=256  (it also said they had told the promoters to stop promoting it)
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:09:49 PM

Seems to still be lots of moaners on this thread. I happened to just see a youtube video (from 14th so before they shut their lending) that suggests they were consulting with their legal team. It also says they already complied with the Cease and Desists so they were doing everything legally.

Click at this time: https://youtu.be/5gkVfuXIR0w?t=256  (it also said they had told the promoters to stop promoting it)

According my records, that channel used to be called UK BitConnect. Given that, why the name change when the creator is still jacking off all over himself while espousing BitConnect?

OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

Click at this time: https://youtu.be/5gkVfuXIR0w?t=256  (it also said they had told the promoters to stop promoting it)

~lots of victims moaning in agony you mean ?  Roll Eyes

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

So the C&D is correctly identifying Bitconnect as a fraudulent scheme, is that what you're trying to say?

If I post a youtube video saying that Bitconnect is scam and you're full of shit, will you take that as undeniable proof as well?
AGM76

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:27:08 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 10:37:18 PM by AGM76

Click at this time: https://youtu.be/5gkVfuXIR0w?t=256  (it also said they had told the promoters to stop promoting it)

So the C&D is correctly identifying Bitconnect as a fraudulent scheme, is that what you're trying to say?

If I post a youtube video saying that Bitconnect is scam and you're full of shit, will you take that as undeniable proof as well?

I was just pointing out that they were telling their promoters to stop promoting it and getting legal advice after the cease and desists before they shut down the lending, as I didn't know before. So possibly they decided they had to shut the lending down. Obviously, it wasn't anything to do with the health of the lending system itself as everyone was happy with it, not least bitconnect with the profits they were making from it. Some people thought the interest was too low as they were used to the newer ones paying more than 2% per day at the beginning such as DavorCoin.

The fact they decided to comply with and stop lending in those states (they were going to refund the loans) doesn't mean it had any merit. Everyone seems to misunderstand bitconnect, that's for sure.

Assuming you are in USA, are you going to stop purchasing in ICOs if it's classed a security? Even Gleb had an ICO. TokenPay was a recent ICO that started with good legal advice and accepted US residents and in the middle of it decided it had to refund all US participants and exclude them from the ICO. It seems that Americans can't purchase in many ICOs and that is nothing to do with fraud.

Some states probably got a lot of people complaining to them about bitconnect but obviously not anyone actually invested in it and making lots of money. So I don't see how you don't think it's your fault for shutting them down.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

Anybud haz da el linko por BCCX's blockchain? Mes wanna see somethin'.

AGM76

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

They might not have a blockchain yet. Even the lending ICOs sometimes only have the coin afterwards.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

I was just pointing out that they were telling their promoters to stop promoting it and getting legal advice after the cease and desists before they shut down the lending, as I didn't know before. So possibly they decided they had to shut the lending down. Obviously, it wasn't anything to do with the health of the lending system itself as everyone was happy with it, not least bitconnect with the profits they were making from it. Some people thought the interest was too low as they were used to the newer ones paying more than 2% per day at the beginning such as DavorCoin.

The fact they decided to comply with and stop lending in those states (they were going to refund the loans) doesn't mean it had any merit. Everyone seems to misunderstand bitconnect, that's for sure.

They didn't just "stop lending in those states". They shut it down for everyone. Why not just for Texas residents?

Assuming you are in USA, are you going to stop purchasing in ICOs if it's classed a security? Even Gleb had an ICO. TokenPay was a recent ICO that started with good legal advice and accepted US residents and in the middle of it decided it had to refund all US participants and exclude them from the ICO. It seems that Americans can't purchase in many ICOs and that is nothing to do with fraud.

Some states probably got a lot of people complaining to them about bitconnect but obviously not anyone actually invested in it and making lots of money. So I don't see how you don't think it's your fault for shutting them down.

Huh? It's my fault now? Let's see, if I say that Netflix is a shitty investment - will they fold tomorrow?

And no, I'm not purchasing ICOs and that has nothing to do with what the government has to say about them.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

They might not have a blockchain yet. Even the lending ICOs sometimes only have the coin afterwards.

Let me see if I have this correct. Myriad of people are sending BitConnect tokens attached to publicly available TxIDs for another token consisting of an IOU (read: no TxIDs) which may or may not include a thank you for their support.

Dude, I want in on some of this action. In fact, I'm willing to team up with Suchmoon and you'll be our chief spokesperson. So to prove that we're viable, we'll even provide TxIDs for each and every transaction.

For every 1 BCC that the Investards send us, we'll sent them 150 200 300 500 (coin name/ticket symbol TBD; suggestions?); double the amount if the Investard posts a YouTube video depicting them performing the live-duck-on-head challenge - doubled again if two ducks with a 10000 [TBD] bonus if the ducks are orange and black and are fucking (ducks of opposite sex preferred, but ...).

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:11 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 11:33:48 PM by Crestington

They didn't just "stop lending in those states". They shut it down for everyone. Why not just for Texas residents?

Huh? It's my fault now? Let's see, if I say that Netflix is a shitty investment - will they fold tomorrow?

And no, I'm not purchasing ICOs and that has nothing to do with what the government has to say about them.

OMG my Netflix just stopped working, please please take back what you said, I'm only half way through Orange is the New Black.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

Let me see if I have this correct. Myriad of people are sending BitConnect tokens attached to publicly available TxIDs for another token consisting of an IOU (read: no TxIDs) which may or may not include a thank you for their support.

Dude, I want in on some of this action. In fact, I'm willing to team up with Suchmoon and you'll be our chief spokesperson. So to prove that we're viable, we'll even provide TxIDs for each and every transaction.

For every 1 BCC that the Investards send us, we'll sent them 150 200 300 500 (coin name/ticket symbol TBD; suggestions?); double the amount if the Investard posts a YouTube video depicting them performing the live-duck-on-head challenge - doubled again if two ducks.

Let's call it The Bullshit Dollar*. The ticker could be... wait for it... TBD!

* Not available to residents of Texas. They don't understand bullshit ICOs.

OMG my Netflix just stopped working, please please take back what you said, I'm only half way through Orange is the New Black.

Sorry, I'm just getting my bearings with my newfound superpower. I'm trying really hard to not say anything negative about Bitcointalk or intertubes in general.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:48:28 PM

For every 1 BCC that the Investards send us, we'll sent them 150 200 300 500 (coin name/ticket symbol TBD; suggestions?); double the amount if the Investard posts a YouTube video depicting them performing the live-duck-on-head challenge - doubled again if two ducks.

Sorry, I'm just getting my bearings with my newfound superpower. I'm trying really hard to not say anything negative about Bitcointalk or intertubes in general.

Does that mean that talk 'bout Leroy Fodor is off the table?  Cry

@Crestington: Hey, bud, welcome [back] to the thread.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:50:39 AM

Does that mean that talk 'bout Leroy Fodor is off the table?  Cry

@Crestington: Hey, bud, welcome [back] to the thread.

Good to be back, been out of Crypto for about a year and a half and missed all the action Sad

Heh, Leroy

So much drama over his stakeminers thing and still don't really know what to make of it cause I could see his Coins staking on the Blockchain. I sent $20 worth of Coins to test his service and got payouts for more than a year (might be more but my old BTC wallet no longer works). The thing that really annoyed me was that he kept trying to drag me in to defend him, to which I ended up just ignoring him.

If we want to deviate a bit and put Leroy on the table, I'm happy to discuss it.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:52:14 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 01:06:27 AM by zintips

BCCX Buying Action between 11:45 PM on 22 Jan. 2018 and 12:15 AM on 23 Jan 2018 (London UT):

The Crown Jewel, Bitconnect X failed to serve a working website during the times shown above, problems experienced:

1. When I first signed into Bitconnect X and opened after entering Username/Password information the opened screen showed NO COINS being held in my wallet at all. 0 BCCX, 0 BTC, 0 LTC and 0 BCC coins so that no purchase could be executed to buy any BCCX coins. The Fact is that I do have several BCCX,  some LTC and many BCC coins in the account. Not the first time the empty coin screen shows up when trying to buy BCCX.

2. I tried to reset the non-working screen to fix the coins problem during the last 10 minutes before London reset time but using Chrome, Opera and Safari browsers none worked and had cloudfare messages that BitconnectX was not responding. Gave up for the 4th day in a row.

3. I waited over 15 minutes and tried again to reopen Bitconnect X at 12:16 am and it worked and when the screen opened all the coins in my account showed with all previously executed transactions before the $150 bcc carrot was issued. ALL COINS SOLD FOR THE DAY.

All I can make out about all of these problem issues is that Bitconnect is not honoring their ICO sale. Instead of putting all coins on a reset time, they should consider spreading the BCCX coins for sale during the day at random or increase the # of BCCX coins and if BCC price is the issue? then give 1st  priority consideration to those that paid $363 per BCC versus those speculators that paid $18 per BCC, it is only fair as  Bitconnect X actions were unfair. problem. I doubt that all of these issues are caused by DDoS attack because in the past this excuse was issued while the bitconnect account froze while dropping BCC coin prices to $40 before lenders were able to have access and forced to redeem wallets at $363.  I believe that there is a malicious conspiracy by Bitconnect companies.

My prediction is that the BCC $150 coins will continue to be unable to purchase the new BCCX coins until the ICO sale expires and the new exchange opens 2 months later. When the exchange opens the BCCX coins will trade at $450 and over and then everyone may be able to buy BCCX coin at market value using the $150 BCC. We will not be able to get 3 BCCX coins per BCC but you may be able to get 1/3rd of a BCCX coin per BCC. If you do not believe deposit BTC or LTC coins into your bitconnectX account and you will be able to buy the BCCX coin at $50, test it and see what happens.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:54:51 AM

BCC needs a better team to grow! Current prices are already in fact! People invest more and more. Hope coin will grow in the coming time.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

BCC needs a better team to grow! Current prices are already in fact! People invest more and more. Hope coin will grow in the coming time.

From what I'm reading, it seems they've already onboard Leroy Fodor and Yakov Fabrizio.

Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: