Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:16:29 AM by SeaSoul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKxBOWCVQO0

SEC is on the case.

Craig Grant and Trevon James and all the other US based faggots are going to jail.

And if anyone is still taking part in these lending platform crap, you deserve to lose your fucking arses.

I keep wondering why people would  be so desperate for money that they would opt for a get rich quick ponzi as the way out. Yes, Bitconnect was paying but where's the revenue being paid coming out from? People don't think up to that extent. They just line up to throw away their money. Sorry to anyone who lost here though. Ponzi will always be ponzi.

It has been promoted on all relevant social media channels. I sometimes think that the whole thing was very well planned and orchestrated. But as you say, it's crazy how less people seem to think and do their due diligence before throwing their money at projects. Those interest rates that were paid were just unrealistic, but hardly anyone had any doubts. Insanity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

To my mind, this has been an outright illegal because of non disclosure of business operation that governing body has been requesting yet Bitconnect never comply and to top it all after the price collapse the have another ICO  for bitconnectX .  People behind this want to collect more funds and dupe hard earned money from people that are not aware of its past.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

Can the price go up in the future?

i dont think so, from hundreds of dollar to a few dollar.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:38:54 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 01:25:56 AM by suchmoon

I don't know half of those coins you mentioned but I just doubled my BCC to 1000 coins. They might be getting delisted on coinexchange and livecoin (they haven't really disclosed the reasons - it's a bit fishy that it was almost at the same time) but they will be on BCCX exchange. The exchange better open as they sell out the ICO every day. I don't believe they fake it either, there is a 100BCCX daily limit so it must need thousands of users each day to fill the quota. It seems like they really will raise many hundreds of millions in the ICO.

I also don't really believe they scammed anyone. Davor didn't let anyone profit in the lending (even the ones at the start only came out even unless they got an extra bonus) but many people made a lot of money with the bitconnect lending. The promoters such as Yuris etc signed some sort of agreement in a bitconnect conference held on the 28th Jan somewhere (not sure if it was in Indonesia now) so apparently they are thinking of a better solution than just waiting for it to be sorted out when BCCX starts (as they claimed was going to happen in the meeting).

Remember that the BCCX accounts use the same login information as bitconnect so they will know whose accounts need refunding.

Nobody is refunding anything. You said there was a plan to be revealed in 10 days or some such nonsense, and it's been more than 10 days. The ponzi is over. You can send them more money for their next ponzi if you're such a believer.

BCC is dead. It will flounder (ahhh damn now I'm craving seafood) and slowly decay to being nearly worthless. There will be meta-scammers trying to fleece the most gullible stubborn bagholders, like the twitter example above. There will be pump'n'dumpers trying to make it sound like this shitclone is somehow better than thousands of other shitclones. It's not.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

I don't know half of those coins you mentioned but I just doubled my BCC to 1000 coins. They might be getting delisted on coinexchange and livecoin (they haven't really disclosed the reasons - it's a bit fishy that it was almost at the same time) but they will be on BCCX exchange. The exchange better open as they sell out the ICO every day. I don't believe they fake it either, there is a 100BCCX daily limit so it must need thousands of users each day to fill the quota. It seems like they really will raise many hundreds of millions in the ICO.

I also don't really believe they scammed anyone. Davor didn't let anyone profit in the lending (even the ones at the start only came out even unless they got an extra bonus) but many people made a lot of money with the bitconnect lending. The promoters such as Yuris etc signed some sort of agreement in a bitconnect conference held on the 28th Jan somewhere (not sure if it was in Indonesia now) so apparently they are thinking of a better solution than just waiting for it to be sorted out when BCCX starts (as they claimed was going to happen in the meeting).

Remember that the BCCX accounts use the same login information as bitconnect so they will know whose accounts need refunding.

Nobody is refunding anything. You said there was a plan to be revealed in 10 days or some such nonsense, and there has been more than 10 days. The ponzi is over. You can send them more money for their next ponzi if you're such a believer.

BCC is dead. It will flounder (ahhh damn now I'm craving seafood) and slowly decay to being nearly worthless. There will be meta-scammers trying to fleece the most gullible stubborn bagholders, like the twitter example above. There will be pump'n'dumpers trying to make it sound like this shitclone is somehow better than thousands of other shitclones. It's not.

I didn't get into BCC until a few days ago. To me its a SHIT ICO like any other 100% premined SHIT ICO. What is this so bad?

Just because the creator was a scammer, it doesnt mean BCC is bad. It an open source decentralized coin. How is this worse than TRON(TRX) or Evion or IOTA.  All ICOs out with with a few exceptions are total SCAMs made to enrich one or two people. At least BCC made many people money during its scam.

I am Nyancoin and I had an order for 2 Satoshis and it would not sell. Its a usekess coin with no developer and no future. I had a lot maybe $2000 worth. Finally I sold most of it for 1 satoshis on bter.com (Im a old timer here but my old username was compromised). Anyway, its 30 Satoshis now and even hit 60 Satoshis a little while back.

How can BCC be worse than all of these? Think of BCC as a coin independent of its pyramid scam founder.

We dont lose faith in the US$ if one drug dealer uses a lot of it for a pyramid or its dealings, right?

BCC is only mined 28M coins with a small market cap. It does have the potential to move up. Specially that there is a ton of developments on its windows and other wallets that most other coins do not have.

Just wait until the noise is settled.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:52:36 AM

I didn't get into BCC until a few days ago. To me its a SHIT ICO like any other 100% premined SHIT ICO. What is this so bad?

Just because the creator was a scammer, it doesnt mean BCC is bad. It an open source decentralized coin. How is this worse than TRON(TRX) or Evion or IOTA.  All ICOs out with with a few exceptions are total SCAMs made to enrich one or two people. At least BCC made many people money during its scam.

I am Nyancoin and I had an order for 2 Satoshis and it would not sell. Its a usekess coin with no developer and no future. I had a lot maybe $2000 worth. Finally I sold most of it for 1 satoshis on bter.com (Im a old timer here but my old username was compromised). Anyway, its 30 Satoshis now and even hit 60 Satoshis a little while back.

How can BCC be worse than all of these? Think of BCC as a coin independent of its pyramid scam founder.

We dont lose faith in the US$ if one drug dealer uses a lot of it for a pyramid or its dealings, right?

BCC is only mined 28M coins with a small market cap. It does have the potential to move up. Specially that there is a ton of developments on its windows and other wallets that most other coins do not have.

Other coins being scams doesn't make BCC better or worse. It's bad because it's a scam in its own right. Who controls the source code? Will you be able to hard fork it to take control from the scammers? It's certainly not decentralized. Who controls the premine? Main exchanges are going to delist it. The scammers can keep dumping any time the price goes up, if it ever does. It's not really independent of the scammers. It wasn't merely used in a ponzi, its SOLE purpose was the ponzi.

Your penchant for penny scamcoins is duly noted. BCC is still shit.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

Nobody is refunding anything. You said there was a plan to be revealed in 10 days or some such nonsense, and there has been more than 10 days. The ponzi is over. You can send them more money for their next ponzi if you're such a believer.

Just because the creator was a scammer, it doesnt mean BCC is bad. It an open source decentralized coin. How is this worse than TRON(TRX) or Evion or IOTA.  All ICOs out with with a few exceptions are total SCAMs made to enrich one or two people. At least BCC made many people money during its scam.

The circulation supply was/is 9,216,827 BCC, with over a million people in the program equating to ~9 BCC per person. Something doesn't add up!

Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:49 AM

This thread is getting really exciting lately. I'd recommend to save all these late posts because one could make a book to be studied in psychology and sociology faculties around the world. State of denial at its best.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

This scam was bound to end this way as soon as Burno started posting here, I am wondering what happened to the man called "Vindee Zippo", he is the man who actually got me in this, i did some work for him and he really paid me more.
Any info of bitconnectx??

Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:18 AM

This scam was bound to end this way as soon as Burno started posting here, I am wondering what happened to the man called "Vindee Zippo", he is the man who actually got me in this, i did some work for him and he really paid me more.
Any info of bitconnectx??

Bitconnect X is them dipping the biscuit into the gravy a ninth time. Cmon ppl.
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

People forget. Bad news die. Blockchains dont die.
Roll Eyes  Yes those new blockchains that are trained to log in, make a deposit then reinvest to keep the servers running.

Any paid for service can die the instant the payment stops. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

Some people are dreaming with open eyes that coin will make comeback with reality is totally different this game is over now. Someone was recommending to join this platform but I was lucky to watch the program of Clif High about the future of this coin almost 2 months when he warned about that kind of collapse.

He wasn't the only one warning people months ago about BCC. There were really two camps in particular youtube with one camp being hysterically pro BCC while the other camp very clearly demonstrated why they think this thing is going to collapse. The winner has already been decided Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

when I see all of these people still...STILL!!!!!...considering bcc, or even just "wondering" about its future potential, my gut instinct tells me that they are shilling to try to dump their bags...but the more I see of it, the more I am convinced that some people are just destined to be ripped off...its like lord of the rings...the ring will make someone do things to make sure that it gets back to where it wants to be....it seems that money just does not like to be with stupid people....I have often wondered how the dumbest among us can end up with enough money to even get ripped off....one of the tragic ironies of life I guess
wtfisthisnow

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

Is this for real? People are still buying this! Will the insanity ever end?

https://i.imgflip.com/24bgj7.jpg
reynier

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

People buy any garbage that promises the sun, the moon and the star.  Grin
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

People buy any garbage that promises the sun, the moon and the star.  Grin

They are still hoping that it will double their money and besides it is being traded in big exchanges, and it's still a cryptocurrency minus the lending platform who knows one day they will launch something knew but hopefully, no lending platform anymore, why not a mall in the internet using their currency.
TampaFury

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

This forum is like a legit mental hospital. Bunch of poor idiots that think an obvious scam led by anonymous criminals on the run is worth money. It's literally a legal risk to hold the shit-tokens and still idiots think there is gonna be some kind of payout.
pornluver

Activity: 960
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

This forum is like a legit mental hospital. Bunch of poor idiots that think an obvious scam led by anonymous criminals on the run is worth money. It's literally a legal risk to hold the shit-tokens and still idiots think there is gonna be some kind of payout.

IP Address: 104.17.66.170 United States  [United States]
Hosting Service: Cloudflare
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Web : http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Created: 2016-02-09 07:08:17
Domain Expires: 2021-02-08 23:59:59
Domain Life: 1827
Website Value: $2653083.70
Speed: Very Fast (48ms)
Network Name: Cloudflare, Inc.
Network Country: United States  [United States]

Why the government does not subponea Cloudfare, Inc
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

Why the government does not subponea Cloudfare, Inc

We don't know that. It might show up here but this is only aggregated info so no way to know for sure:

https://www.cloudflare.com/transparency/

We could also watch PACER or state court records but those wouldn't show anything until a lawsuit is filed. Investigation details are rarely public.

Besides I have little doubt that the servers behind Cloudflare are about as anonymous as possible. The only hope for law enforcement is that the scammers messed up somewhere, like Ulbricht with his gmail address.
dllhg

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

Of course it has a future.

A blockchain does not just DIE on its own. You technically cant get rid of it.

All these CRYBABIES neglect to mention they got so RICH off of BCC.

November of 2016 BCC ran the ICO and these CRYBABIES got 1400 BCC for a mere $750 (1 BTC at the time). That is a mere 50 cents for 1 BCC and they could EASILY sell it for over $300 just a month ago. And they probably did.

Now they say crap about BCC to buy it all back in millions.

I am going to HODL my BCC for a very long time.

People forget. Bad news die. Blockchains dont die.

WOW .....  LOL   Roll Eyes    It's at $2 now ... Looks like Hitbtc delisted it a while ago.  Writing is on the wall my friend.  Pretty soon it will be worth ZERO when no exchanges will sell it anymore. 
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: