Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2229cb238cc79c5f6a974e6607f20b4ce6c39782

That's interesting ... I don't even know how to count that high !!!
Say bye bye to your money folks !!!

2,613,330,000,000,000,000,000,000.38667001 BCCX

Yet, ~90 Investards purchased BCCX to the tune of millions a day during the ICO.

So, BitConnect went from creating its own token to an ERC20 token, eh? Isn't that takin' a step backwards? These fuckin clowns are not even versed in the 18 decimal place concept, yet Investards can't wait to give them their moneys.

"ÆGuM, does 2,613,330,000,000,000,000,000,000.38667001 come before or after potato?"

soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:06:10 AM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

I am seriously considering digging up my grandmother and slapping her in the face for raising me with the kind of morals that prevent me from getting INSANELY wealthy, with zero effort or intellect....I am convinced that i could literally sell my own shit to these people....i mean, i could actually show up at their house, shit in their hand, kick them in the nuts, take their money...let them thank me and leave....
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:13:03 AM

I am seriously considering digging up my grandmother and slapping her in the face for raising me with the kind of morals that prevent me from getting INSANELY wealthy, with zero effort or intellect....I am convinced that i could literally sell my own shit to these people....i mean, i could actually show up at their house, shit in their hand, kick them in the nuts, take their money...let them thank me and leave....

Won't work! Investard prefer doing such with anonymous dudes on the Net. Seeing their God in person would spook them in not acting accordingly.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 12:33:17 AM

Doesn't look like it's the real Bitconnect X, although "real" is a moot concept with these scams.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 01:05:00 AM

So is the consensus that they are lying about selling out every day? This is 4 hours into today's sale. About 80% is sold according to the website (100 max per user). At $50 each that is over $10million they received in the last 4 hours. This has gone on daily for at least a month now it seems and was selling out in seconds some days.

Lying is what scammers do. They promised USD-based returns in their previous ponzi and didn't deliver. They are going to tell you everything you want to hear to rope you into their next scam.

Did you look at the terms which said they didn't guarantee anything (granted that was only added around November time) but the news on the front page of the site still says : "  Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months."? That is also what I've heard from them and other people who met the promoters in bitconnect conferences in the last couple of weeks.

These are in the terms since around November: "Members should note that there is no guarantee of daily profit for lending.
Bitconnect reserves the right to institute and implement new rules of paying interest and capital if Bitconnect lending fail in any way.
Bitconnect reserve the right to change the lending algorithm, the interest payment and capital back system.
There is no guarantee of investor's capital if the lending system fails due to any of the reasons mentioned above."

How come BCC has gone up so much today ?? Bitcoin isn't doing so great still:

Because like what I have been saying all along, BCC does not represent Bitconnect! BCC is a TOKEN that can be traded and has tons of development behind it. Bitconnect used BCC for its pyramid scheme scam, in fact they don't hold much of it, most of it was sold to public at a huge price and they took off with the BTC.

The PUBLIC, the cry babies who fell for the scam, are now holding the BCC and some of them who are the bigger MORONs are selling it first cheap around $2.50

Remember BCC was sold at around 50 cents during its original ICO debut so almost NO ONE has lost any money, it is still trading well above its ICO.

But still, since it was worth $400 at one point, when BTC starts running again this is going to be up HUGE.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

Because like what I have been saying all along, BCC does not represent Bitconnect! BCC is a TOKEN that can be traded and has tons of development behind it. Bitconnect used BCC for its pyramid scheme scam, in fact they don't hold much of it, most of it was sold to public at a huge price and they took off with the BTC.

What development?

The PUBLIC, the cry babies who fell for the scam, are now holding the BCC and some of them who are the bigger MORONs are selling it first cheap around $2.50

Remember BCC was sold at around 50 cents during its original ICO debut so almost NO ONE has lost any money, it is still trading well above its ICO.

People who bought it at $400 might disagree with you

But still, since it was worth $400 at one point, when BTC starts running again this is going to be up HUGE.

This has nothing to do with BTC. And the scam is dead. It's not going up. Scammers have moved on to their next scheme.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:06:27 AM

What development?

People who bought it at $400 might disagree with you

This has nothing to do with BTC. And the scam is dead. It's not going up. Scammers have moved on to their next scheme.

Fuck that! People who bought it at above U$4.00 WILL all disagree with him.

"I am brooklynite1 !!!"
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:01:20 AM

I've been reading all the bashing going on for the past couple of months, from people who have been in the crypto space for some time now, towards these new investors trying to make a quick buck with minimal effort. And truth be told you all were warned by them ... in several occasions, and instead of listening you were kicking and screaming that they are spreading fud and that they ruined your perfect get rich platform.  Well sorry to say but that was not the case, they've been around long enough to see ICO devs get the money and run away and so much more, so in a sense they were trying to protect you.  So if they come out a bit harsh, and say we told you so ... well they kinda did and they are justified to do so.

But in my opinion kicking someone while he is down is not the way to go about it.

What I would suggest ... all the people who lost money in bitconnect, get together, form a community in this space, use the coin you already have, make a proper roadmap, have a plan and relaunch as something else that people can actually trust and invest in.
There is a million and a half of you guys, I'm sure you can find capable programmers, marketeers etc amongst you all, and if you do get together then the rest of the crypto community that is bashing you right now will stand behind you and support you. That you can count on.

Just my 2 cents.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

2,613,330,000,000,000,000,000,000.38667001 BCCX

Yet, ~90 Investards purchased BCCX to the tune of millions a day during the ICO.

So, BitConnect went from creating its own token to an ERC20 token, eh? Isn't that takin' a step backwards? These fuckin clowns are not even versed in the 18 decimal place concept, yet Investards can't wait to give them their moneys.

"ÆGuM, does 2,613,330,000,000,000,000,000,000.38667001 come before or after potato?"

I had heard that BCCX was an ERC20 token but I don't know if that is the correct one. You might have noticed that the transactions only went back 12 days or so but the ICO has been going on for three times that amount of time now (over a month). It doesn't include anything of relevance to the ICO purchases as I'm sure that is just using a database on the website.

AGM76

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:04:43 AM

So is the consensus that they are lying about selling out every day? This is 4 hours into today's sale. About 80% is sold according to the website (100 max per user). At $50 each that is over $10million they received in the last 4 hours. This has gone on daily for at least a month now it seems and was selling out in seconds some days.

Lying is what scammers do. They promised USD-based returns in their previous ponzi and didn't deliver. They are going to tell you everything you want to hear to rope you into their next scam.

Did you look at the terms which said they didn't guarantee anything (granted that was only added around November time) but the news on the front page of the site still says : "  Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months."? That is also what I've heard from them and other people who met the promoters in bitconnect conferences in the last couple of weeks.

These are in the terms since around November: "Members should note that there is no guarantee of daily profit for lending.
Bitconnect reserves the right to institute and implement new rules of paying interest and capital if Bitconnect lending fail in any way.
Bitconnect reserve the right to change the lending algorithm, the interest payment and capital back system.
There is no guarantee of investor's capital if the lending system fails due to any of the reasons mentioned above."

How come BCC has gone up so much today ?? Bitcoin isn't doing so great still:

I don't know if you're a troll but nothing you say makes much sense. We'll have to see what happens to BCC. Any lending platforms starting now will be brave. Lots are just disappearing after the ICO now. BTW bitconnect still have 20% of all the BCC tokens at least (2million of the 10million are in the top 10 and nobody else would be able to afford that many).
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I'm just gonna leave this here ...

Russia Threatens to Block YouTube and Instagram, After Complaints About BitConnect

wtfisthisnow

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Russia Threatens to Block YouTube and Instagram, After Complaints About YuTü.Co.in's Mom
[/quote]
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

Russia Threatens to Block YouTube and Instagram, After Complaints About wtfisthisnow's Barking Dog  Tongue Tongue Tongue
AGM76

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:29:36 PM

BCC is mooning again past the old limits:

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 05:46:11 PM
Merited by Crestington (3)

I've been reading all the bashing going on for the past couple of months, from people who have been in the crypto space for some time now, towards these new investors trying to make a quick buck with minimal effort. And truth be told you all were warned by them ... in several occasions, and instead of listening you were kicking and screaming that they are spreading fud and that they ruined your perfect get rich platform.  Well sorry to say but that was not the case, they've been around long enough to see ICO devs get the money and run away and so much more, so in a sense they were trying to protect you.  So if they come out a bit harsh, and say we told you so ... well they kinda did and they are justified to do so.

But in my opinion kicking someone while he is down is not the way to go about it.

What I would suggest ... all the people who lost money in bitconnect, get together, form a community in this space, use the coin you already have, make a proper roadmap, have a plan and relaunch as something else that people can actually trust and invest in.
There is a million and a half of you guys, I'm sure you can find capable programmers, marketeers etc amongst you all, and if you do get together then the rest of the crypto community that is bashing you right now will stand behind you and support you. That you can count on.

Just my 2 cents.

Fair enough regarding kicking. I'm trying not to kick the victims too hard, aside of calling them morons occasionally. Shills on the other hand - fair game.

But I don't think it makes sense to try to resuscitate BCC. Scammers still own millions of coins and will dump them anytime the price goes up. Any talent that could take on this project would be much better used on something that does not have a scam baggage. If someone could create value out of a failed scam they surely could create the same or better value out of a brand new coin/token (not that we need another any more of those TBH). That's before we even get into potential legal trouble.

See Paycoin.
wtfisthisnow

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

Holy Moon! JPMorgan just bought Bitconnect! They even published a bible about Bitconnect as well! Moontime!
JPMorgan Publishes The "Bitconnect Bible"  Tongue Tongue Tongue
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

Greediness + Stupidity + Clueless Dudes = Bitconnect Investors. There will be more bitconnects and more fucking idiots will still invest in that king of shit. Be sure about that.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Holy Moon! JPMorgan just bought Bitconnect! They even published a bible about Bitconnect as well! Moontime!
JPMorgan Publishes The "Bitconnect Bible"  Tongue Tongue Tongue

And the hits just keep on a comin' ...

Iceland Expects to Use More Electricity Mining BCCX Than Powering Homes This Year

Re your link, I'm willing to bet that that Bible was in the works when Jamie was dissing Bitcoin. How many BCCX do you wanna bet?

Sad thing is some people still don't think its a scam.

Even sadder is that them very people, if you can call them that, will continue to procreate with one another, thus polluting humanity for centuries to come.

BitConnecter descendant in the year 2241: That's a dog. No, wait, a cat because it haz wings. Or is that a donkey? This test is too fuckin hard! Teacher, lend me another grade so that I can finally become a Senior.
Teacher: Granted. Pick up your grade in the corner of the round room with the square door that haz a triangle etched in its octagon window.
Descendant: Teach, slow down bitch while I rite dat down: round womb with how many doors and windows?
wtfisthisnow

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Bitconnect Puts A Car In Space! This is bigger than when DOGECOIN put their logo on a NASCAR car. This is real MOON people!
Musk Teams Up With Bitconnect Puts Auto In Space 
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

Just my 2 cents.

Fair enough regarding kicking. I'm trying not to kick the victims too hard, aside of calling them morons occasionally. Shills on the other hand - fair game.

But I don't think it makes sense to try to resuscitate BCC. Scammers still own millions of coins and will dump them anytime the price goes up. Any talent that could take on this project would be much better used on something that does not have a scam baggage. If someone could create value out of a failed scam they surely could create the same or better value out of a brand new coin/token (not that we need another any more of those TBH). That's before we even get into potential legal trouble.

See Paycoin.

You nailed it perfectly.

Capable people would have avoided this from the start and in the future because you may get labeled a scammer and swept up into legal trouble just by trying to lead a change.

No thanks.

The bitcointalk trolls have been rather tame imo.

I remember with Bitshares there was decentrizethis that would just FUD so hard about communism or something but never seemed to affect it. I don't think what people say about a project really makes any difference, either it works or it doesn't.
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: