Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW BTC GAME - VIRTUALPUB - Official forum  (Read 111487 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

i hope the event bug is fixed forever, if somebody experiencing some issue, please let me know Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Groath

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

i hope the event bug is fixed forever, if somebody experiencing some issue, please let me know Smiley

Maybe event should be choosen one more time... and one more.. until acceptable (executable) event is choosen?

And one question more...

Points, my Inventor discover above 10.000 are transfered to next invention?

only 10.000 invention points will be deducted... and if inventor is working, it will stop and you will need to send him again.

Hmmm... Lets see:
I have 9.999 points. I send my Inventor to work. After ~2min. Invention is done. Inventor is free and I have to send him to work again... spending NEXT 3000 satoshi i 200 exp?

Sad
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

Maybe event should be choosen one more time... and one more.. until acceptable (executable) event is choosen?

And one question more...

only 10.000 invention points will be deducted... and if inventor is working, it will stop and you will need to send him again.

Hmmm... Lets see:
I have 9.999 points. I send my Inventor to work. After ~2min. Invention is done. Inventor is free and I have to send him to work again... spending NEXT 3000 satoshi i 200 exp?

Sad

If you sending him to work, the invention will not be finished in 2 mins..  Maybe from event, but it's random.. and you still can wait to finish inventor work and save 3000+200.
But it will happen VERY rarely, believe me, maybe never
Groath

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:06:38 PM

Hmmm... Lets see:

Sad

If you sending him to work, the invention will not be finished in 2 mins..  Maybe from event, but it's random.. and you still can wait to finish inventor work and save 3000+200.

I'm scare I still don't understand.

version 1.

Points are counted (but not displayed) every refresh. In this version I understand phrase: "only 10.000 invention points will be deducted... and if inventor is working, it will stop and you will need to send him again." and then I'm asking for lost payment. I've pay 3k and Investor don't work after current Invention is finished.

version 2.

Points are counted once, after 24h work. That means: when I start with 9.999 points Investor end with (f.E.) 10.782. 10.000 is deducted for Invention, and what's with 782? And in this option I don't understand "it will stop and you will need to send him again"
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:09:34 PM

Hmmm... Lets see:

Sad

If you sending him to work, the invention will not be finished in 2 mins..  Maybe from event, but it's random.. and you still can wait to finish inventor work and save 3000+200.

I'm scare I still don't understand.

version 1.

Points are counted (but not displayed) every refresh. In this version I understand phrase: "only 10.000 invention points will be deducted... and if inventor is working, it will stop and you will need to send him again." and then I'm asking for lost payment. I've pay 3k and Investor don't work after current Invention is finished.

version 2.

Points are counted once, after 24h work. That means: when I start with 9.999 points Investor end with (f.E.) 10.782. 10.000 is deducted for Invention, and what's with 782? And in this option I don't understand "it will stop and you will need to send him again"

point 2) is correct.. it'j just counting once / 24h  and he will stop, however with very very big probability he will not work at this time

dont be scared, it's a game Cheesy
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:59:20 PM

and what are you done now

EVENT:
Your sponsor refilled 0 liters of beer for free.

Cry Cry Cry Cry
same thing happened to me one time and then one time i have received 3 satoshi from the drunk guy , what is this?  Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:48:34 AM

and what are you done now

EVENT:
Your sponsor refilled 0 liters of beer for free.

Cry Cry Cry Cry
same thing happened to me one time and then one time i have received 3 satoshi from the drunk guy , what is this?  Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed

i think zero event is past, it will not happen... and the rest of events are random, not a gold mine Smiley
Grey Horse

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

I can't to withdraw today. Maybe 24-hours timer have a bug at 00:00 01/01/2017.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:56:30 AM

I can't to withdraw today. Maybe 24-hours timer have a bug at 00:00 01/01/2017.

hi i have another request for the same, but lots of players withdrawed.. PM me please your wallet address
my faucethub wallet is full of satoshis, so there can be some another problem
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 07:49:39 AM

What's the point in the gold button at the bar tender when you can just click the blue one once and have your timer reset quicker? I thought you could actually add extra time past 60mins, but you can't, so gold button seems useless to me.

Maybe I don't understand its purpose...
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:04:00 AM

What's the point in the gold button at the bar tender when you can just click the blue one once and have your timer reset quicker? I thought you could actually add extra time past 60mins, but you can't, so gold button seems useless to me.

Maybe I don't understand its purpose...

this button adds only 10 minutes, not filling barteder's time to full (maximum) - it's good for players that will be unable to play longer than few minutes... It saving satoshis.
Lexiatel

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:23:12 AM

But if you have time to add, the blue one does the same, except it fills the bar to the max with just a click. No matter if you have 3 mins to add or 60. Minutes seem to cost the same no matter which button you use too? So I don't get how you're saving money but using the gold one. If you top off your drinks, you can time them to sell in an hour, and since you don't need to be at the site for this to happen, I don't get why you'd want your tender to work 10 mins and not 60. That's obviously less money, especially if you only have a few mins to play.

Does it change after level 1? Does the blue button only allow you to add up to 60, and after level 2 (where you'll have an additional 60 mins), will you have to use the gold one to add mins past 60? There's totally something I'm not understanding. I'm probably overthinking, but this type of game is my thing, I make it a priory to understand.

I suppose in a few weeks, I learn its use. For now, the blue button seems much more efficient.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

Sorry firstly...

About +30minutes hire bartender on second pack science, i think this bonus really not had any effect for us because i am still comeback every 15 mins.

Actually what we need is warehouse but i dont think changing to warehouse bonus is wise so my suggestion is how about changing it to : "-5% or -10% cost hiring bartender"?

What do u think all? And dont mind me if i am wrong Smiley
dineshkp

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:36:06 AM

But if you have time to add, the blue one does the same, except it fills the bar to the max with just a click. No matter if you have 3 mins to add or 60. Minutes seem to cost the same no matter which button you use too? So I don't get how you're saving money but using the gold one. If you top off your drinks, you can time them to sell in an hour, and since you don't need to be at the site for this to happen, I don't get why you'd want your tender to work 10 mins and not 60. That's obviously less money, especially if you only have a few mins to play.

Does it change after level 1? Does the blue button only allow you to add up to 60, and after level 2 (where you'll have an additional 60 mins), will you have to use the gold one to add mins past 60? There's totally something I'm not understanding. I'm probably overthinking, but this type of game is my thing, I make it a priory to understand.

I suppose in a few weeks, I learn its use. For now, the blue button seems much more efficient.

The +10 mins button is a great advantage. Last night when I wanted to hit bed, I restocked my warehouse with 50 beer.
For the bartender, he had 20mins left to work. I had the option to to top him off to full 40mins or 10mins.

I used 10mins thrice to get 30mins which will make him work 50mins for the 50beer in warehouse.

If I had to buy only the 40mins then I would have had to face a loss of 10satoshi.

Also, though it may not seem to be obvious, you almost always loose a few seconds when you refill the bartender using the blue button. I may be wrong on this but this may be the case if for example, the bartender has 20mins 30 seconds to work and the blue button shows 40 mins. You loose 30 seconds work.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:36:54 AM

the blue one refills to maximum, the orange one, only adds +10 minutes -> lots of players wanted that feature, you don't need to use that if you are clicking more often Smiley
but for example if you have only few beers left and you going offline , just put your barteder to work for 10 minutes and when you logging on next time, some drinks will be sold again Smiley  The price of both buttons are 1 satoshis / minute.
this is nothing special button, but can be useful Smiley
Groath

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:39:04 AM

Sorry firstly...

About +30minutes hire bartender on second pack science, i think this bonus really not had any effect for us because i am still comeback every 15 mins.

Actually what we need is warehouse but i dont think changing to warehouse bonus is wise so my suggestion is how about changing it to : "-5% or -10% cost hiring bartender"?

Like ancient Caton against Carthagine I'll say one more time:

Next levels of Warehouse are needed Smiley

lvl 3 - 150 slots - for 20k
lvl 4 - 200 slots - for 40k
lvl 5 - 250 slots - for 80k

and so on Smiley

This should make 150min bartender usefull too Smiley
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 08:39:28 AM

Sorry firstly...

just wait for inventions and if you are lucky enough, you will have more storage Smiley
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:36:06 AM

Sorry firstly...

just wait for inventions and if you are lucky enough, you will have more storage Smiley

Okay then i understand but i hope there is no another extended hiring bartender again bec its useless IF not together with upgradable warehouse Smiley
Lexiatel

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:48:49 PM

The +10 mins button is a great advantage. Last night when I wanted to hit bed, I restocked my warehouse with 50 beer.
For the bartender, he had 20mins left to work. I had the option to to top him off to full 40mins or 10mins.

I used 10mins thrice to get 30mins which will make him work 50mins for the 50beer in warehouse.

If I had to buy only the 40mins then I would have had to face a loss of 10satoshi.

Also, though it may not seem to be obvious, you almost always loose a few seconds when you refill the bartender using the blue button. I may be wrong on this but this may be the case if for example, the bartender has 20mins 30 seconds to work and the blue button shows 40 mins. You loose 30 seconds work.

Ah! I see now, thanks for that explanation! I'm on wine now, so I don't have that problem, didn't think of that. How ignorant of me...

The site won't load for me now. I don't know if it's having problems or not. Sad
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

Ah! I see now, thanks for that explanation! I'm on wine now, so I don't have that problem, didn't think of that. How ignorant of me...

The site won't load for me now. I don't know if it's having problems or not. Sad

hi, i have troubles with hosting - server is offline, i am solving it right now, hopefully will be online soon Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: