Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170374 times)
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

A big potential, here is an interview to better understand the potential of the Zcoin project!

https://block-chain-invest.com/exclusive-interview-zcoin/

thanks good tip!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 03:45:15 PM

Any chance for NEM to have a PUMP any time soon?
What are its chances in the long run for 2017?
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:29:12 PM

I'd be happier if NEM wasn't pumped as I'm still accumulating the coin - I'm sure that value will grow over the year however as it is a good altcoin
azguard
Legendary

Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:16:36 AM

I'd be happier if NEM wasn't pumped as I'm still accumulating the coin - I'm sure that value will grow over the year however as it is a good altcoin

Its not just NEM several alt are being pump for few days seen on some exchanges that volume is high and that price vent for most more then double. Dont know what to say but maybe its good time to invest in right pick.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Vivace92

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:10:43 AM

As my experiences 4 months I trading bitcoin and altcoin, I think the best coin is: Ethereum (ETH), Byteball (GByte), Litecoin (LTC), Augur (REP) and new coin Chronobank (TIME).
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

Its not just NEM several alt are being pump for few days seen on some exchanges that volume is high and that price vent for most more then double. Dont know what to say but maybe its good time to invest in right pick.
Now its LTC's turn to get the pump treatment. The price has almost doubled in the last few hours - its been a mad week or too in bitcoin land LOL
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:21:38 PM

To make good amount of profit i am going to invest on pesobit (Well already did).

Why?

The price is too cheap, Can make good amount of money. Only 32 million coin. it's not a pump and dump coin & the developer is working hard, the e-wallet will make a massive difference. Since the e-wallet will launch in April , I think great time to buy pesobit.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 05:44:45 PM

To make good amount of profit i am going to invest on pesobit (Well already did).

Why?

The price is too cheap, Can make good amount of money. Only 32 million coin. it's not a pump and dump coin & the developer is working hard, the e-wallet will make a massive difference. Since the e-wallet will launch in April , I think great time to buy pesobit.

horseshit! invest to wherever you like apart form the team editing the chain and had stole 10 million coins, that going to make the price drown to the septic tank. i bet they'd be dumping it when the price reach just a peso each. have you need the graphics they have? they can't even pay for a decent logo.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:39:04 PM

Made some money on ltc yesterday and today on ripple not much but decent amount on both 0.15 btc not bad didn't invested much but still made some.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
dw8998

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:24:52 PM

I just read through all 17 pages of this thread and will summarise what I learnt

1) Ignore the people who just state a coin with no explanation or reason as to why they believe it is good to invest in

2) People have listed pretty much every altcoin on coinmarketcap, 90% of them will be wrong

3) I counted the coins mentioned and Monero (XMR) is by far the most favored altcoin of this thread

And here's my portfolio for now, I don't pretend to know which is the next big coin, I'd rather have a little bit in everything just in case something does go big
BTC, ETH - 70% of my portfolio

LTC: I believe it''s undervalued and much better than BTC, with upcoming segwit
ETC: Just have it from the ETH hard fork, might sell soon as I don't really believe in it
DASH: Good coin to adopt for mainstream use, still not sure what to think of the instamine issue
XMR: No 1 Private currency out there at the moment
PIVX: Dash 2.0, cheaper and without the instamine

toygg

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:21:17 PM

I just read through all 17 pages of this thread and will summarise what I learnt

1) Ignore the people who just state a coin with no explanation or reason as to why they believe it is good to invest in

2) People have listed pretty much every altcoin on coinmarketcap, 90% of them will be wrong

3) I counted the coins mentioned and Monero (XMR) is by far the most favored altcoin of this thread

And here's my portfolio for now, I don't pretend to know which is the next big coin, I'd rather have a little bit in everything just in case something does go big

ETC: Just have it from the ETH hard fork, might sell soon as I don't really believe in it
DASH: Good coin to adopt for mainstream use, still not sure what to think of the instamine issue

Thanks for the reply. U just saved me 20 minutes from reading the 17 pages of this thread.
cmorrowny

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:40:52 PM

Any thoughts on the Aeternity ICO? It launches April 3rd and it's one ETH for 1,100 AE. It seems like an interesting project. Anyone think it'll take off?
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

Good for you. PIVX won't sustain its high price imo. It already had its shiny moment, maybe we'll see an other pump before dropping below top40.
If you check my list featuring 11 coins you'll notice all increased by up to several 100%. I forgot to include Decred which I luckily bought at $3 and $7... and imo will someday in 2017 surpass Dash.
I would be suprised if ETC increases a lot in value ever again. XMR and LTC still undvalued right now, especially XMR. LTC is not much better than BTC even if SW is adopted successfully because of the missing industry around it compared to Bitcoin. Well, we'll see...
If I'd write a list again, KMD and DCR would be in my top3 right now.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

Any thoughts on the Aeternity ICO? It launches April 3rd and it's one ETH for 1,100 AE. It seems like an interesting project. Anyone think it'll take off?

I've ever seen another similar project with aeternity and it looks not good. Wetrust is better rather than aeternity. let see what is happen on middle of april.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:36:13 PM

Scuds31091

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

DATABITS (DTB)

This is the currency for the Shark Tank recognized game Augmentors. This is a game token with huge potential. It just hit Bittrex within the last 48 hours and is seeing a steady increase in price. Don't miss out. Big things coming all year long for this one.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DTB

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4896

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

Wow, Bad time to short!

24hr Change
238.82%

XRP smoked me. Smiley

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:55:06 PM

All coins seem to showing bullish recovery and huge gain this year
https://www.coingecko.com/en

2017 is the year!

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 07:01:36 PM

Wow, Bad time to short!

24hr Change
238.82%

XRP smoked me. Smiley

That doesn't sound good - I hope you didn't have too much leverage.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

Lsk, Waves, Elastic, BLK, VTC, Chronobank

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: