Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!!  (Read 170374 times)
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:10:10 PM

For me the best AltCoin to invest this year are Litecoin, Etherium and Dashcoin. Prices do fluctuate but LTC remains high even BTC goes down. Etherium remained high and doesn't seem to go lower than 7M sats. Biggest upset was Doge, too bad I loved that alt.

I'd like DOGE to go back down to the 30-40 range again - i like it best there - also one of my favourite coins - will always end up increasing again. DOGE seems to fluctuate in cycles.
I don't believe you will it see go down before mid/end 2018, because the year of the dog is coming in China. Just my personal wild speculation.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTcoint

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

I think DECENT is the best project and very successful ICO during this year and it is very low right now because investors already in 3x-4x profit , i am sure it will be safer than any project else ,speculate 10 X at least withing one year .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:19:10 AM

Every coin has opportunity to get high enough.  Question is will they. Some predict on ICO ones but for me they are just momentarily income opportunities no this else. Old ones can be good for this, many tip on former silver LTC but think that some like montero maybe and even little forgoten NXT might do this good.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:14:31 AM

Ethereum is best of best.
For biger earn maybe Netko, but ethereum is most secure investement, if that exist in crypto world  Grin
Kambonish

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:50:46 AM

Antshares/neo for the huge potential  Cheesy
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

Ethereum have very big potential, price is relatively low because is on begining, in beta stage.
Too many big names like microsoft, ibm, intel, samsung are behind ethereum like sponsors etc...
Price will bi unstable for some time, but in not so far future eth will be coin without any contestor.
But I think that NETKO have best potential for fast rise in near future, and its pos with good
income even without big jumps...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:32:19 AM

XBY, buy now or cry later. Currently it stands at 500 satoshi, but mark my word, the next month is going to be epic for this coin. Updates are coming and who know what the price will be.
Mark537

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

ANS. No question. No other comes close.
jilin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:13:20 PM

I think the best altcoins in 2017 should be eth, the first there is a lot of big companies to participate in eth development, there is a lot of money to supply it, the second now a lot of projects with eth ico so I am optimistic about it.
Vencas1

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:43:44 PM

TenX (PAY)

why?  TenX is bridging the gap between crypto and real world spending with a multi crypto to VISA spending card.  They hope to make any crypto spendable as fiat through VISA.
They offer better rates than the current competitors and  multi-crypto which is a huge plus imo
They have a card to market already in some countries.  It is slated for rollout in  the U.S. in Q3 or Q4 2017.
They have a solid team and well layed out plan.
The community is active and engaged and the devs are responsive to questions.

I think this fills a huge need in the crypto world.  Conversion to cash is a mutli-step PIA for me currently- and I already have bitpay VISA which is O.K. but feels like VISA fumbling its way around a world they don't get whereas these guys seem to have a foot firmly in both crypto and fiat.

I'm hoping it lives up to its promise, I'll be getting one as soon as they are available in the U.S. 
In the meantime I'm buying into the coin.  It's volatile right now ranging from 76cents to $1.19 
I'm hoping it's found it's base level and up from here but this is crypto so ...
dyod and if you spot a red flag please share
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:01:26 PM

We have seen ICN going up to 0.001 BTC and this has been proven ICN are getting stronger . You may need to look at new coins and read their development whether it's bad or good news and maybe you see big news regarding a coin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bm2112

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

Factom. It is still fairly low in terms of market cap and it has some big real-world applications and some really solid backers. It made some big gains over the weekend as well. I think it could easily 5x its value within 6 months.
eSportsCoins

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Gamerbits -- Limited $900k ICO -- gbits.io

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:12:34 PM

Of course we are heavily favoring our Capped ICO Crowdsale for Gamerbits, which is focusing on the Chinese and global eSports Market.

More information available at https://gbits.io/

Gamerbits Limited $900k ICO Asian eSports GBITS.IO
TheCoinMine

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

So I know everyone in here says to do their own research on all this, and that is exactly what I prefer to do. That being said, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to good places to go for research? There is a solid amount of good info throughout this forum, however, a lot of it is very conflicting and not always the most trustworthy. So I am sort of looking for either websites, blogs/vlogs, youtube channels, or just generally any good resources people use to make their decisions. It is easy to find this type of info for stocks, but knowing this is a much younger and developing marketplace, it is a tad more difficult to find. Thanks!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:33:43 PM

So I know everyone in here says to do their own research on all this, and that is exactly what I prefer to do. That being said, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to good places to go for research? There is a solid amount of good info throughout this forum, however, a lot of it is very conflicting and not always the most trustworthy. So I am sort of looking for either websites, blogs/vlogs, youtube channels, or just generally any good resources people use to make their decisions. It is easy to find this type of info for stocks, but knowing this is a much younger and developing marketplace, it is a tad more difficult to find. Thanks!
If investing a lot of capital, I usually look at coinmarketcap, the OP, recent development, historical trends and look into factors such as PoS percent (>8% is bad), block reward distribution (and how long the coin will generate blocks for), size any premine, USP's, status of the owner - newbie=bad, actual accountable person =good, fungibility of the network, USP's application real world scenarios, block explorer, distribution of assets across wallets, dev team, source code (needs to be open source, and frequently updated), number of exchanges and quallity of listed exchanges - sometimes I even check the typing style of the devs first post compared to current to see if the account was sold at some point. I don't usually invest in an IPO

There was also the coinsource trust index - but I don't think that is still used.

But if I'm just going to invest a few hundred thousand satoshis, I dont put so much work in and simply 'have a punt'
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:00:55 PM

buy a little bit of everything that's on poloniex. eventually all of them are gonna pump. i'm really intrigued to see if alts will have the same pump steam going into next year. this year has been absolutely insane and unprecedented for alts when you look back on it.

i agree update your altcoin portfolio
buy bitcoin now, buy now while its in dip
almost all alts in poloniex pumps thats what i noticed
Like it or not its really an advantage being a big investor you have More BITCOIN means More CHOICES means more PROFIT
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:07:20 PM

NEM is hands down the most underated, best tech and best investment!
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

Factom. It is still fairly low in terms of market cap and it has some big real-world applications and some really solid backers. It made some big gains over the weekend as well. I think it could easily 5x its value within 6 months.
I believe in 1-3 years the price of Factom can reach to 0.1 BTC/FCT. Because potential of Factom has confirm by Bill Gates and the road map of Factom very clearly. Although, the value of Factom in current still cheap but I think buy now is best time for long term.
XmasJohn08

Activity: 459
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

I believe in 1-3 years the price of Factom can reach to 0.1 BTC/FCT. Because potential of Factom has confirm by and the road map of Factom very clearly. Although, the value of Factom in current still cheap but I think buy now is best time for long term.

You can only buy it, you cannot mine factom like others, so no ASIC or any other hardware and I don't see the point in long term because of that.

BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:26:13 PM

It is always the ones that are closest to the original core devs of Ethereum that seem to do well. I always seem to miss out on those.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: